Coming Onto Mom - Cover

Coming Onto Mom

Copyright© 2019 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A visit to the doctor starts a cascade of depravity for a mother and her son.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Doctor/Nurse   Novel-Pocketbook  

Joan tried to avoid contact with her son. She found herself looking at him when he was occupied with something, remembering how his cock had felt, how he had fucked her. She wanted him to grab her and fuck her again, throw her to the floor and ram his cock up her cunt.

But she didn’t make any move that would encourage him. She felt ashamed of her wanton behavior. But her shame failed to make her desire any less. There was a hunger between her legs, a hunger she couldn’t deny. She wanted her son’s cock up her cunt, wanted it with increasing desperation, yet she didn’t know how to go about letting him know she wanted a repeat of what happened a few days ago. She couldn’t bring herself to expose her body the way the girl did in the doctor’s office, although she wanted to. That, she knew, would get her son’s attention. And that, too, bothered her. Why wasn’t Billy after her, try to feel her up? What Joan didn’t know was that her son wanted to do just that. He had sensed his mother’s shame, and didn’t want to embarrass her again. Therefore he kept his distance, but at night he would remember fucking her, playing with his cock, jacking off as he recalled the doctor sucking him, how it felt to have his cock inside his mother’s cunt.

He was doing that now.

Sprawled on his bed, the sheets kicked to the foot, he lay on his back, jacking on his cock, eyes closed as he remembered the wet heat of his mother’s cunt. His light was on, bathing his naked body softly.

Joan had bathed and prepared for bed, her cunt demanding mare than her fingers. Her mind burned with the memory of her son’s cock in her cunt, and her fingers were a poor substitute when Billy was right there in his own bed. She pulled her gown over her head, lifting a knee to the bed. She paused, feeling her cunt twitch. She rubbed her hand through the thick pussy hair and cupped her cunt. She rubbed at her cunt, moving her ass slowly.

Without wondering, trying to blot it from her mind, she pretended she was someone else, not Billy’s mother. She moved toward the door. The gown clung to her hips, falling just beneath the curve of her ass, her long legs glowing, tits revealed through the filmy garment. She entered the hall and turned toward her son’s room.

Trying to keep the thought that she was his mother out of her mind, she shoved his door open, silently. Billy lay on his bed, pulling at his cock. She smiled to herself as she gazed at his cock and balls.

“Billy?” she whispered.

He turned and opened his eyes, looking at his mother. He started to grin, but saw the expression on her face. There was something there that made him stop grinning. If he grinned, he felt his mother would leave, ashamed. Joan stepped into his room, her eyes on his upstanding cock. Billy saw his mother’s tits through the filmy gown, the narrow waist, the flare of her hips and the long, long legs. The shadow of her dark cunt hair could be seen. His cock throbbed, bubbling with moisture at the piss hole.

Joan sat on the edge of his bed, and her hand slipped along his warm thigh, moving to his throbbing hard-on. She wasn’t breathing, but when her fingers touched his balls, a loud hiss came from her.

“Ohhhh, God!” Joan gasped, and she gripped her son’s cock with a tight fist. “Oh, Billy, I ... oh, I need this so much!” She squeezed his cock, making him groan. With quick movements, Joan climbed onto her son’s bed, straddling him with her knees. She held his cock at the base, lifting her gown to her waist. Billy gazed down at her, watching her hairy cunt rubbing along the head of his prick. Joan stared into his face, excited by his hot eyes on her cunt. She lowered her hips, fucking the head of his cock into her cunt.

“Oooooo, Billy!” she sighed, settling down on his prick, the hairy lips of her cunt tight at the base. “I want it so much!”

“You got it, Mom,” he said excitedly. He ran his hands along her thighs, feeling the smooth creamy texture of her flesh.

Joan sat on her son’s cock. She shivered, lifting her gown up and off her head. Her tits strained out, nipples very hard. She sat for a long time, her cunt gripping his cock. She thrilled to the buried prick in her pussy, not wanting to move for a while, but to just sit there on him and feel that beautiful hardness deep in her cunt.

She wiggled, then grinned down at him.

“Oh, damn you,” she said. “Why do I have to have such a sexy son? Why do you have to always have such a hard-on? Damn you, baby, you know I have to have that hard cock in my cunt!” She drew her knees up, squatting on him. She lifted and lowered her pussy, fucking him, holding her tits in both hands. Her face turned lewd, a wanton expression that showed her pleasure. Billy watched his mother’s hairy cunt fuck up and down on his cock, his tongue licking at his lips. He lifted his ass as bis mother’s cunt plunged down, dropping it as she lifted. But Joan never lifted her crotch so high that her pussy lost the swollen head of his cock. She began to make cork screwing motions as she fucked up and down him. She burbled with excitement, her eyes opening and closing as the pleasure grew.

“Oh, Mom!” Billy punted. “It feels so good!”

“I know, darling,” she whispered, fucking up and down slowly. “God, how I know! I love it, Billy! I love to feel your cock in my pussy ... fucking me. I don’t understand it, not at all, but I want your cock so much!” Billy lunged his hips upward, fucking into his mother’s tight pussy.

“Ohhhh, yes, honey!” she gurgled. “Do that to me! Ram it into me hard that way!”

She held her crotch up. Billy fucked up and down, slapping against the puffy lips of his mother’s cunt. The force of it made her tits shake.

“More! More!” she hissed.

Billy fucked into his mother’s cunt as she squatted atop him, the moist slaps loud in the roam. He watched her tits jiggle from the force, and Joan released them so he could watch. She was delighted that she could provide this ecstasy for him, and herself, of course.

“Let me,” she hissed.

She placed her hands on each side of his hand, and began to bounce her cunt up and down his cock. Billy lay rigid, watching his mother’s tits swing above his face, then looking down to her cunt fucking up and down on his cock.

“Oh, so good, darling!” Joan grunted as she slammed her cunt up and down, bruising the tender lips of her cunt. “I love that cock, Billy! God, how I love your hard cock! I’m fucking you, baby! Mother is fucking your sweet, hard cock! Mother’s cunt is going to eat your cock up! I’m going to make your cock came, squirt that sweet juice in me!” Her gown was around her waist, her tits exposed, swinging above his face. She bounced her ass up and down wickedly, making delighted moans. She fucked him fast, then slowed down, screwing her cunt along the throbbing hard cock shaft.

“Fuck me, Mom!” Billy grunted. “Fuck my cock! You have such a hot, wet cunt, Mom!”

“Yes, I do,” she gurgled. “Mother’s cunt is yours, baby, all yours. Fuck mother’s cunt! Fuck mother’s cunt with your sweet, hard prick!” She held her ass up and let her son bang up and down, fucking her swiftly, jiggling the tight cheeks of her ass.

“Ohhhh, fuck me that way! Fuck me, fuck me real hard and fast, darling! Oooo, drive that precious cock in me ... split me from belly button to asshole!” Billy pounded his cock up and down hard, making his mother grunt from the force. He peered between them, watching his cock fuck into his mother’s cunt. The wet slapping sounds excited them both.

“Oh, yes!” she squealed. “Bang me, fuck me! You’re going to make me come, darling! Ohhh, yes, make me come. Your, cock is so hard, and it goes so deep. Make mother come! Ohhhhh, God, you are going to make me come!” She screamed as her orgasm boiled over, making her cunt contract tightly around his throbbing cock. The squeezing sensations brought a groan from Billy, his eyes rolling in his head. His balls tightened at the base of his cock. He kept fucking into his mother’s convulsing cunt, and she held her ass up as he fucked into her. The orgasm ran from her head to toes. Her eyes popped open in delighted surprise as she felt the series of orgasms burning through her. She came hard, very hard, almost painfully so. But Joan wanted it to keep on, never stop. She began to shake violently and, with a wild screech, rammed her cunt down hard, driving his naked ass into the mattress, grinding wildly and furiously on his still-hard cock.

“Come with me!” she screamed. “Come with mother!” But Billy didn’t come.

He wanted to come, badly, but his cock remained hard as his mother began to fuck her contracting cunt up and down it. He shoved his hands behind her, grabbing at her grinding ass cheeks, fucking his cock into her gripping cunt. When his fingers squeezed at her shaking ass, Joan screamed as a very powerful orgasm shot through her.

“Hold my ass!” she screamed. “Ohhhh, hold mother’s fucking ass! I can’t stop coming, Billy! Squeeze my ass tight!” One of her tits touched her son’s mouth, and Billy began sucking at it hungrily. He dug his hands into his mother’s tight ass, his fingers spreading the ass checks. Joan groaned with mindless ecstasy and twisting her ass, felt a finger stab against her asshole. This triggered a harder orgasm, and she pressed her cunt tightly onto his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.