06 - More Magazines, and Singing - Cover

06 - More Magazines, and Singing

by Coach_Michaels

Copyright© 2019 by Coach_Michaels

Romantic Story: Hope you like Fred & Frida, because they're back. Hey, they're fourteen and can do what Paul & Paula, who are eight, cannot. But some important, non-sexual things happen to P&P this time around, and we will be taking a look at those moments. -- I'm numbering them so that they will be listed in chronological order. Every now and then I might stick something in that happened before something else.

Tags: mt/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Paul Macon and Paula Akron still meet at the shed from time to time to enjoy a “special” magazine. So do Fred Conyers and Frida Dayton, who both turned fourteen years old in June. This time, because I can tell you about them, we’ll look at Fred and Frida as they have their fun, but we’ll sneak a look back at Paul and Paula, too. Don’t worry, it’s within the rules.


More Magazines, and Singing

6:16 P.M., Sunday, April 5, 2015

Honolulu, HI

They could only go to the shed and look at Hustler so often, lest they arouse suspicions. Also for what they wanted to do they had to make sure that none of the other kids who used it were there. But they were back now, and fourteen year old Fred Conyers had high hopes. He was hoping that he and his girlfriend, if she was his girlfriend, could get naked together again. Maybe ... but no, it was too much to hope that he could touch her while she was naked, much less touch her on a sex part like a nipple or her pussy. Maybe she would let him put his hand on her belly. Surely that wouldn’t be too much.

Frida Dayton had hopes of her own. She hoped the surprises she had for Fred would make the young man happy, and that he wouldn’t wig out. She had a back-up plan if he did.

With a grin the young woman started the conversation. “I see you brought Savage Sword of Conan again.”

“Sure did,” the other teen answered. “You brought something too. What is it?”

With pride the girl set down her box next to the one Fred had brought. The young man assumed it was cookies or maybe some of the home-made brownies Mrs. Dayton liked to bake, but when his friend opened the box he felt a sting of disappointment. Frida had been so cool ever since he met her, and now she was going to try to get him interested in some idiot Barbie doll comic book. But as she looked at him with a sly smile, he suddenly thought that maybe this had nothing to do with Barbie.

“Last night,” Frida announced dramatically, “Mommy had me take out some chicken bones and throw them in the trash can outside. So they wouldn’t go rotten and stink up the house. Well on accident I opened my neighbor’s trash can, my neighbor on the other side I mean, not you of course, and inside his trash can I found THIS!”

With a flourish the fourteen year old girl opened the first Barbie comic and, sure enough, there was a magazine with a sexy girl on the cover. A pale redhead, she was wearing a bikini but was clearly in the process of taking it off. In fact, if she had opened that top another half inch (one cm) her breasts would have been fully visible. Not for the first time Fred marveled at the staging of these covers: always showing a little more than they should but a little less than what would get them in trouble. He read the title: Penthouse. Ah, he knew Penthouse.

“And I found THIS!” Frida continued as she opened the second Barbie comic. There was of course another girly magazine inside, this time with not one but two sexy girls on the cover, one black and one white. Fred read the title: High Society. He didn’t know this one. The girls wore G-strings and were topless, but they had their chests pressed together so that the nipples were hidden. They were gazing into each other’s eyes and their bottom lips were just touching. There was no tongue, but the mouths were slightly open. Fred felt himself getting hard. The young man looked back to the smiling face of his best friend.

“Frida, you’re amazing!”

She giggled. “I thought you’d like it. There was another one called Penthouse Forum, but it was already covered in gross slop so I didn’t grab it. It looked more like a book than a magazine.”

“That’s OK,” the fourteen year old boy assured her. “Let’s look at these.”

“Cool,” the young woman nodded, “but first I ... I want to take my clothes off.”

That was more than OK with Fred Conyers, who watched the pretty teen strip, this time even removing her shoes and socks. If he’d been hard before, he was almost throbbing now.

Once nude, the girl gave him a shy smile before saying, “OK, now your turn.”

This too was agreeable to the young boy, who had discovered much to his surprise that he wanted this girl to see him naked. Inside of a minute he was quite nude, and it was more with pride than embarrassment that he stood there, his hard boy part jutting out towards the other teen.

After looking each other up and down for a bit they got to the serious business of examining the new treasure. When Fred revealed that he had seen Penthouse before Frida suggested that they look at that first. It didn’t take long for them to find the Forum and they took turns reading out loud to each other.

“So, the Forum is all sex stories,” Frida noted. “I wonder if that book that was all sloppy and wet might be just sex stories and nothing else.”

“Maybe,” Fred said. “Probably. Might not have any pictures at all. Lots of adult books don’t have any pictures.”

“Yeah, that makes sense,” Frida agreed. “Hey, let’s save some of these stories for later and check out High Society.”

“Yeah let’s,” Fred agreed. “I want to see if they really do have lesbian sex inside.”

The young woman cocked her head to the side. “Have you seen lesbian sex before?”

“Yeah,” the fourteen year old boy nodded. “The only other Hustler I ever saw had these two girls and they were really going at it.”

“That sounds pretty cool.” Frida meant it, too. Anything new sexually she wanted to see.

It didn’t take them long to flip through the magazine and find the lesbian scene. Sure enough, the two girls were really going at it. Frida actually jumped back from the magazine when the girls started using dildos.

“Toy dicks!” she shouted and then looked around, afraid that somebody might have heard.

“Wow,” she continued, more quietly. “If I had a toy dick I could look at it anytime I wanted and play with it as much as I wanted and ... I don’t think I’d shove it up inside me, though. I’m too young; probably hurt myself.”

The thought of little Frida Dayton doing anything with a dildo so took Fred’s breath away that he sat on the floor. He literally couldn’t stand. The young woman wondered why he looked so weird all of a sudden.

“Hey Fred are you OK?”

“I ... yeah. I, I think I need a break.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.