You're Sure Fuckin Wet! - Cover

You're Sure Fuckin Wet!

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: A new husband gets a surprise after work.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Cuckold   Slut Wife   .

I’d been having erotic thoughts about my new wife all afternoon so I got my work done early and took off. I came in the door just before she got in the shower. That was a bit odd because we’d had one together before I went to work today. I didn’t care, she was already naked so I pulled her into the bed and shoved my pecker into her furry fun place. It sure sank in easy.

I was raging with lust and only took a short time before I put my load into her. As I lay soaking in my second piece of the day some questions surfaced in my mind. We’d only been married three weeks and getting to bang her every day instead of just on dates was wonderful. Like I said, we’d fucked before I went to work.

“Honey, I’m a little puzzled why you were taking another shower before I got home.”

She got a concerned look on her face, “Oh, I was working out in the yard and got kind of sweaty.” Her skin had felt that way, but from yard work? The weather wasn’t good for that and I couldn’t think of anything that needed doing.

As I slid my still firm pecker in and out of her juicy twat, I asked, “So is that why your pussy was so wet, just like after I fuck you?”

The look on her face told me a lot, and she started to cry. She never was a good liar so she decided to fess up, “I guess I was a naughty wife today. A guy that I dated while we were going together came over and when he kissed me and fondled my tits, the old memories kicked in and I couldn’t help myself. I didn’t do it to hurt you, just some fun like the old days.”

Now I knew she certainly wasn’t a virgin when we got together but I didn’t really know, probably because I didn’t ask, that she was fucking other guys when she was doing me. Realizing that there were strange sperm coating her cunt and swimming in her womb triggered the biological competitive thing and I was quickly rock hard so I slammed in her again. She squealed and moaned as I brought her to yet another orgasm.

As I collapsed on top of her I heard whispering in my ear, “Never doubt that you’re the best fuck I ever get!” I still loved her, and it was erotic, so should I get used to her being “fucking wet”?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.