Babysitter Slut - Cover

Babysitter Slut

Copyright© 2019 by Writersblock

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Brenda and Tom are a swinging couple that have a date to go out this Friday. Their twin daughters Joy and Candy need a babysitter. A call is made to Sandy, their 16 year-old neighbor. Sandy loves sitting for the 14 year-olds.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Size   Prostitution  

Brenda was more relieved than shocked when she heard her daughters talking about the cock they had obviously just had. Brenda stood and walked toward her twins and the babysitter.

Candy and the babysitter were apprehensive, but Joy had a smile on her face. One look at what her mother was wearing was proof to the little slut, life was about to get interesting.

“So, you girls have been fucking have you.”

“Yea, and it was so much fun, I hope your not going to stop Us?” Begged Joy, with her hands together in a praying gesture.

“Look at me baby, your mother is a big slut too. I thought my sluttish-ness might be inherited by you.” Brenda said, pointing to her cum covered fuck suit. Relieved she no longer had to hide.

Sandy was still a little worried, not wanting to get in trouble. The young babysitter stood there biting her nails thinking of the butt whipping her dad would give her if he found out what she did.

“You look worried dear? It’s ok I assure you. Why do you think we picked you to baby sit. Tom liked you because you were a hot tease, but I sensed you had the sluttish nature, just like me. Am I right, do you love to fuck and take cock everywhere, or what?” Brenda asked, shoving three fingers from her right hand in her latex and sperm covered cunt and grabbing her perfect tit in the other.

Sandy relaxed a bit. “You could tell I was slutty?”

“Not when we first met ... but I had a feeling. I’m glad you are now comfortable wearing the tight little shorts Tom and I love so much.” Said Brenda licking her lips.

Instead of Sandy being embarrassed, she pulled her shorts tighter into her sloppy pussy showing her fat cameltoe.

Joy and Candy were giggling to all of the grown-up teasing going on. If they had there way, they would already be naked and feeling each other up. Brenda and Tom thought they hid there sluttish-ness from their daughters pretty well, even though they were very loving to each other in front of the kids.

“Did you go to that club place and get fucked mom?” Candy asked, with a sly grin.

Brenda new right then the girls new more than she thought and she was still incredibly horny, so she decides to be the women she is when she goes to the club. “That’s right honey, mommy got herself a lot of nice cocks tonight.”

“So did we.” Joy said interrupting, excited by what was going on, despite being satisfied by the many cocks she’d had earlier

“I know baby, and I want to hear all about it, but why don’t you sexy little sluts, get naked first.” Brenda said sitting back on the couch, her fingers never leaving her cunt.

Candy stripped so fast she was naked before Sandy could process what Brenda said. Joy was submissive, Brenda new that. The question is, how submissive?

“What are you two waiting for.” Brenda said, looking at Joy and Sandy.

Joy shrugged with a big smile on her face and started stripping. The young slut had no idea what was to come, but couldn’t wait.

Sandy started looking for Tom, still a little nervous, Brenda sensed this.

“It’s ok sweety, when my husband sees you little hotties, he is not going to be mad, don’t worry about that, in fact, he is probably going to want to fuck all of you.”

Brenda new Tom was probably listening to what was going on and jerking off, and that’s exactly what he was doing.

Tom and Brenda new this day was coming sooner or later. They sometimes listened to the girls experimenting with sex late at night. The sound only made them fuck each other that much harder. They would talk about how great it would be if the girls turned out to be little sluts like Brenda.

Tom was on the up stairs landing totally naked slowly jacking his rock hard cock. He new his biggest dream of late, was about to come true.

Part of him wanted to go down that second and grab one of the little sluts and fuck the shit out of them. He also wanted to hear them talk and tease each other a little more.

He could hear Joy talking about the big black dick she fucked. Tom started imagining what that would look like and almost blew his load. He slapped his dick a couple of times, a trick he learned a long time ago to keep himself from cumming to soon. That’s it he thought, I’ve got to fuck somebody.

He ran downstairs seeing his wife on the couch fist fucking her large pussy, not surprising. What was a little surprising, was Candy draped over her sisters lap, and Joy finger fucking Candy’s wet pussy.

Sandy was the only one still dressed, even though she was loosening up. She did have the fingers of one hand buried in her pussy while she grabbed her big tit with the other, staring at the two sisters playing while the mother watched.

Tom didn’t want to interrupt his two slut daughters performance, so he grabbed Sandy, pulled her shorts down and bent her over the arm of the chair, and thrust his super hard cock in her used pussy.

Sandy loved being treated this way and because she’d fantasized of this very moment, she almost came.

Joy stopped telling her story of getting fucked earlier and looked on excitedly as her daddy fucked the babysitter.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.