Babysitter Slut - Cover

Babysitter Slut

Copyright© 2019 by Writersblock

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Brenda and Tom are a swinging couple that have a date to go out this Friday. Their twin daughters Joy and Candy need a babysitter. A call is made to Sandy, their 16 year-old neighbor. Sandy loves sitting for the 14 year-olds.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Size   Prostitution  

Brenda Couldn’t wait to arrive at Club Exotic, or as she and Tom called it, Club Fuck, A place for perverts to have sex

Brenda removed the coat that hid the tight latex body suit she wore. She loved to give on-lookers a show before entering. She loved the anonyms sex her fuck suit gave her. With the cunt sleeve deep inside her pussy it felt like a cock that wasn’t moving, and that just frustrated Brenda.

“I know you wanted to have a drink first, but I can’t wait any longer, this suit feels like a hundred fingers touching me inside and out and I need some cock, I’ll see you later.” Brenda said, leaving Tom and heading for the sex room.

She wasn’t sure what kind of kinky sex she wanted yet. All she knew is she needed to get something in her pussy soon.

She walked into a room twenty feet wide and forty feet long with furniture made for having sex. She saw ten guys and one girl flirting but no one was fucking. This fact made Brenda stroke her latex pussy knowing that she would have as much dick as she could handle in one minute.

Eyes began noticing Brenda, licking her lips and fingering her pussy. She moved lustfully toward her favorite fuck chair. It was a sling that hung from the ceiling, it supported her back and spread her legs leaving her hands free. If you tied her hair to the cable she didn’t have to use her muscles to support any part of her body.

The young slut mother of two loved being tied helpless and letting so many cocks abuse her. Soon men with hard-cocks helped Brenda tie herself to the back brace and thigh holders, she asked them to tie her hair up as well.

A button on the back wall raises Brenda into the perfect fucking position. A cock enters the latex covered fuck hole as soon as the height is perfect for fucking.

“Fuck yea, I’ve wanted this all night, harder, fuck me harder.” Brenda whispered as her first orgasm ripped through her body. She used her free hands to squeeze her tits hard. The latex Molded perfectly to her thirty six D tits, just like a second skin.

“I love this slut, take that cum in that rubber pussy.” Brenda’s first dick of the night said, pounding her cunt into pudding.

Just as he pulled out someone stepped up behind her and she felt his cock enter her latex encased anal fuck hole. Soon she had a cock in each fuck hole, her first double penetration of the night.

It didn’t take long for the two guy’s fucking her to cum. After that her wet latex fuck holes were cleaned out a bit before two new cock’s went to work on her.

Another nameless stud set up the swing in front of her. This was nothing more than a flat board with two ropes attached on each end hanging from the ceiling, so that a guy could fuck her face without interrupting the fucking taking place below.

Brenda had a good rhythm going, one guy grabbed her by the back of the head, and with little effort got the two swings moving, forcing his cock down her throat in a steady rhythm with the cock’s below.

Suddenly Brenda was brought out of her continuous orgasm to realize everyone was scattering. Tom came from the other room to help Brenda down from the fuck swing. He informed her it was another bust and the cop’s were making everyone leave.

“No, not again, I was just getting into it.” Brenda began sobbing. It’s not like she’s going to jail or anything, she’s just not getting any more strange dick tonight. Brenda felt like cussing-out one of the cops as they left, but Tom stopped her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.