Babysitter Slut - Cover

Babysitter Slut

Copyright© 2019 by Writersblock

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Brenda and Tom are a swinging couple that have a date to go out this Friday. Their twin daughters Joy and Candy need a babysitter. A call is made to Sandy, their 16 year-old neighbor. Sandy loves sitting for the 14 year-olds.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Size   Prostitution  

Joy’s orgasm slowed so Sandy concentrated on driving. The underage girl didn’t want to get caught driving her Dad’s car again. She got a bare butt spanking the last time her Dad came home from a trip and found her sperm covered panties in his car.

He was so mad she was driving his car without a drivers license. She had to hear how dangerous it was the whole time he was spanking her ass, making sure to get a squeeze and pinch of her delicate ass as well.

She learned a long time ago that her Dad was just a pervert that liked to spank slutty daughters. Her sister told her when she gets older and has more meat on her ass it doesn’t hurt as much. Sandy thinks her sister might even like it a little, especially since she does everything she can to get caught fucking guys.

Daddy never restricts the two sluts from leaving the house and only tells them to cover up when he spots them in their hooker uniforms, he just gives them more spankings when they return.

The girls had to park a few houses away with all the cars around. This excited Sandy knowing all these cars were there for the three of them.

“Get your fingers out of your pussy slut, it’s time to get fucked.” Candy said looking at Joy, who always seemed to have fingers in her cunt.

The twins were giggling when Mike opened the door, shocking him when he saw what they were wearing. Joy made sure to turn around, letting him see just how slutty her tiny dress was.

Sandy was used to a house full of guys when she came over to fuck. Her pussy always gushed when the doors closed behind her. It turns her on knowing she’s getting fucked, no matter what.

The guys cheered when the girls walked in. All three young sluts couldn’t help posing at the cat calls.

“That’s it baby, bend over and show us that ass.” One of the nameless guys said grabbing his crotch as sexy Candy bent over in a provocative manner.

“How about you sweets, you like playing with your pussy?” Asked a big guy, watching little slut Joy stroke her pussy as usual. Joy shyly smiled and nodded in the affirmative. She turned and bent over like her sister showing her juicy cunt to the crowd.

“All right, lets fuck.” screamed Mike grabbing the familiar cunt he’d been fucking for years. Sandy loved it rough and didn’t fight when she was bent over the arm of the sofa. Her shorts were almost ripped from her little body. As the cock of a stranger she remembered fucking once before entered her mouth.

Mike shoved his big cock in her wet pussy and the fun began. Sandy loved a hard cock pounding her pussy, not like most girls like it, Sandy needed it.

If the little slut didn’t get dick for two days, she acted like a junkie needing a fix.

“Fuck yea, I’m cumming!” Screamed Mike, liking to get his first nut quick. Sandy came quick too, probably because of the added excitement of the two little sluts she was babysitting.

Sandy didn’t get any time to breathe, as soon as Mike was done with her fuck hole another nameless dick was plunging his big cock in her tight pussy over and over at blinding speed. Sandy resisted the urge to look over her shoulder. She wanted her next orgasm to come from an anonymous cock.

By this time, Candy was on her knees sucking two big cocks back and forth, making a sloppy mess of it. She’d only ever sucked off boys at the park or her mother’s toys, this new experience made her pussy to drip.

Joy didn’t have her fingers in her pussy for once. Probably because the same big guy she was talking to earlier had his face buried in her baby pussy. Joy squeezed her small tits and smiled submissively as hands began feeling her up.

“Put your dicks in her pussy, the slut really loves that.” Lied Candy, knowing Joy has never fucked a real cock. Candy likes tormenting her twin as much as Joy likes the torment.

“Yes fuck me.” Joy said submissively. The guy lapping away at her always juicy cunt, didn’t have to hear it twice. He was on her so quick she didn’t even get to touch his cock before it was imbedded in her wanting pussy.

As soon as the warm cock entered her fourteen year-old pussy, she was addicted, she would need cock like a dope fiend needs crack. Now she knows what Sandy has been talking about. The stud fucking her brought her to a couple of mind altering orgasms before filling her cunt to overflowing.

The next dick to fuck her complained that she was too wet, so he took longer. Even though she loved that it took him longer to blow his load so her orgasm wasn’t interrupted. Her submissive nature wanted him to have it his way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.