Babysitter Slut - Cover

Babysitter Slut

Copyright© 2019 by Writersblock

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Brenda and Tom are a swinging couple that have a date to go out this Friday. Their twin daughters Joy and Candy need a babysitter. A call is made to Sandy, their 16 year-old neighbor. Sandy loves sitting for the 14 year-olds.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Size   Prostitution  

Brenda and Tom are a swinging couple that have a date to go out this Friday. Their twin daughters Joy and Candy need a babysitter. A call is made to Sandy, their 16 year-old neighbor. Sandy loves sitting for the 14 year-olds.

Even though Brenda and Tom try to keep their sex life secret, all three girls know about all of the hardcore fucking they get into. You see, Brenda is a bit of a nympho that can’t get enough cock, and Tom is a voyeur that gets off watching his wife fuck.

Joy and Candy inherited their mothers sex drive and began playing with each other at an early age. They find toys, movies and other kinky accessories when they search mom and dad’s room. After watching the movies of mom getting gang fucked, they new why it felt good to play with their tooties. Soon after the day of discovery they took each others cherry with one of mom’s smaller dildos.

As the weeks went on, new kinky discovery’s were made. The twins got some of the neighborhood boys to experiment with them, but it was not the same as the videos they’ve seen. The boy’s their age didn’t know anything about sex. This happened years ago and the girls have wanted to fuck real cock ever since.

Sandy is the neighborhood slut and loves every minute. Her older sister taught her how much fun it is to fuck, and she hasn’t slowed down a bit. She has no steady boyfriend, but she does have steady fuck’s all over town.

About the same time the twins were discovering their parents had a kinky life style, Sandy was enjoying her first real dick. After years of listening and then watching her sister, (a high school sophomore slut, ) she learned everything she needed to know to find cock.

Sandy went to the park on that fateful day when she was just 14, specifically to get fucked. Hearing the stories of cock sucking and ass fucking from her whoring sister Made Her Pussy itch with a longing. She’d watched her sister sneak in from a heavy date too many times, to be denied anymore.

She came to the park because her sister told her middle school boy’s weren’t worth it, they came to quick. She needed an older man, someone that only wanted her for sex.

She did what her sister told her and snuck into the men’s restroom at the park. In the last stall there was a hole cut between the two stalls. She wore a skirt with white pantyhose but cut a hole in the hose so when she bent over, she would have nothing between her and all the cock she wanted.

It wasn’t long after she got to the stall that a cock came into view. She was startled but excited. The guy on the other side seemed to know the deal and it came right through the hole. Sandy was in awe, she gently took the cock in her hand and stroked it a little.

Her mouth watered with so much anticipation, she took the whole thing in one gulp. She loved it instantly. The stranger must have thought she was good, because he came in her mouth almost immediately. As soon as he finished cumming he said ‘thank you sweetie’, and was gone.

Sandy loved the cum but was a little disappointed she didn’t get fucked in her hot pussy. She didn’t expect him to blow a load so quickly. She wouldn’t make the same mistake again when the next guy came in, which wouldn’t take long.

The cock that slipped through the hole was perfect for fucking, about the same size as the dildo she’d been using on her cunt up till then. Sandy bent over, pushing her wet cunt against the cum coated hole, waiting with extreme excitement.

The cock slowly pushed into her little pussy. Sandy noticed it was warm and throbbing, Once he picked up speed the orgasm hit Sandy hard. She pushed against the other wall feeling every hard thrust of the warm, throbbing man meat. After her first orgasm came, Sandy knew she would always need cock.

Sandy showed up at Tom and Brenda’s right on time. Tom let the incredibly, beautiful, Teenager in their house and gave her the same old line about going to diner and a movie. It is exciting knowing they were actually going to a fuck club downtown.

Brenda would leave the house in a conservative dress only to remove it in the car and reveal her latex, sex suit, made for fucking. Tom imagined Sandy wearing the same skin tight suit sometimes.

The suit was clear latex, so you looked naked from a distance, what made it a suit for fucking was the crotch. It molded to the wearers cunt and ass and had a tube that fit inside the pussy and ass so an eight inch cock could fuck with a built in condom.

Tom and Brenda loved the suit, it made it easier to have anonymous sex, and anonymous is how Tom and Brenda liked it. They met in high school at a party where Brenda was taking on all comers. After Tom fucked her sloppy cunt he asked her on a date, they’ve been in love ever since.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.