Glory Hole Slut - Cover

Glory Hole Slut

Copyright© 2019 by Writersblock

Chapter 2: Glory Hole Slut Weeks Later

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 2: Glory Hole Slut Weeks Later - A teenage girl wants to learn about sex. With the help of her perverted neighbor she finds a place where she can enjoy anonymous sex.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Porn Theatre  

Weeks Later

I dreamed I was strapped to a bench while a large stallion threw his huge cock into my wanting pussy. The bench was jerking with each thrust of his 20-inch cock. My slut cunt swallowing the humongous cock as no mortal human could.

Large animals are just the latest fantasy my mind conjures.

The dream I had yesterday was being a prison fuck hole; literary taking cock 24 hours a day, eating, sleeping, and shiting while getting my bottom holes pounded.

So, my perverted dreams change all the time.

I woke from my dream with my ass strapped tight against the wall, yet another unknown cock pounding away at my needy pussy, the dildo mounted to the wall kept my ass from moving. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, took a deep breath, and felt ready for round two.

I don’t know how long I slept, but I did have a pretty elaborate dream about being a slave to a bunch of stallions on a breeding ranch; I love my orgasm-induced dreams.

Time to get back to work. My pussy was beginning to tingle with an oncoming orgasm. The guy pounding me at the moment wasn’t particularly good or anything, my pussy always tingle’s when there’s a cock pounding it. He unloaded deep into my cum hole before I could achieve my orgasm and quickly left. I always hate this time, waiting between cocks.

I feel loads of man cream dripping down my thighs, it makes a squishy sound with my ass strapped so tightly against the wall.

I decided to get my mouth busy again. I turned on the light switch and unlock the door to the sucking booth remotely. I could hear rustling out in the hallway, two guys pushing each other to be first. Finally, the dim light went on and a stranger entered.

“I’m really horny mister, and nobody’s fucking me right now. I want you to fuck my throat, ok. That’s what I need a throat-gasm ... Okay, mister?” I begged, biting on to the rubber ring that extended slightly from the glory hole. Once I had a grip on that thing my throat would be at the mercy of the cock pounding it.

The pervert didn’t even acknowledge me. He just pulled down his pants and shoved his fucker in my open mouth. The debasement of being used as a place to jerk off sends a thrill to my pussy. My throat must be made for cock, so far no one has choked me out.

He enters slowly and goes just past my gullet before he bottoms out. I guessed him to be about 7 inches. After a few in and out strokes, I begin using my tongue like the sex tool that it is. Wrapping it around his thrusting organ, bringing him to a quick climax. I’ve been doing this so long I’ve gotten pretty good at it. I clamped my throat tight onto the head of his cock and milked his load straight into my stomach.

I gripped his cock tightly with my mouth as he pulled out for the last time; besides I had to get a look at his cock before he put it away. I stared at the stranger’s cock as he stepped away from the glory hole, thinking how slutty I’ve become in such a short period of time.

Just a couple of months ago the naughtiest thing I ever did was play with myself in the girls’ bathroom at school; I’m so glad that I met Mr. Johnson and he showed me how fun it is being slutty and promiscuous.

After a few minutes of ‘no more cock’ I get a knock on the door “Okay sweet-pussy that’s it, all the guys have cleared out. You did good tonight slut, 20 guys in less than three hours, that’s got to be a record.” Whispered Marty through the door bringing a smile to my face.

I un-strapped myself from the wall of pleasure, squatted down to stretch my pussy open, and let it air out. The sight of all of that man cream dripping in thick gobs onto the floor excited me. I drove my fist deep into my pussy cavern; it was so sloppy and creamy my fist slipped in with ease. I licked my hand in between sloppy thrusts but most of the man cream splashed onto the floor.

After bringing myself off one last time I stepped out of my little heaven and headed to the bathroom to clean up. I stopped to stare at myself in the full-length mirror at the end of a long line of video booths. I looked so hot with cum dripping down my chin. Spreading my legs shows the massive hole my pussy has become.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.