Glory Hole Slut - Cover

Glory Hole Slut

Copyright© 2019 by Writersblock

Chapter 1

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A teenage girl wants to learn about sex. With the help of her perverted neighbor she finds a place where she can enjoy anonymous sex.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Porn Theatre  

My name is Candy, I am a 14-year-old little slut. I have been having sex for a year now, and am always looking for more.

My perverted neighbor Mr. Johnson showed me how fun it is playing with a man’s cock. He said he knew I was curious by the way I flirted with him, he was right. I knew what a man’s cock looked like from playing with the computer, when I saw the picture of my first dick I couldn’t wait to see the real thing.

Mother is a stripper and always looks hot. She had mentioned the next-door neighbor was a pervert when she caught him checking her out in the backyard. Who is she kidding, she loves perverts. This made him the perfect person to teach me.

I knew from Internet porn that some guys like little girls. All I had to do was find out if Mr. Johnson was a pedophile pervert. I wore a bikini that was two sizes too small in the backyard one day and as soon as he saw me I was invited in, this was going to be easier than I thought.

“Why don’t you come on in and have a nice glass of lemonade or something.” He said, with a leering smile.

“Oh sure, that would be great ... And there something else I wanted to ask you, Mr. Johnson.” I said skipping along like a normal little girl with an agenda; only my agenda is cock.

He was a little surprised at my boldness once we entered his house. “Hey, Mr. Johnson can I see what you’re cock looks like?” I said licking my lips staring at his growing bulge. My fingers lightly stroking the fat little girl lips of my pussy. He stared wide-eyed only for a moment before regaining his composure.

“Well isn’t that a surprise, I didn’t think a little girl like you knew about a man’s cock.” He calmly said as he lightly brushed his hand across his bulge.

“Yeah, I go on the computer when my mom’s at work and learn stuff. I know I’m going to be a hot little slut when I grow up and I am sick of looking at pictures, I want to see the real thing.” I said while staring longingly at him, my hand stroking my fat little pussy with more vigor.

Once he realized I was a hot little nympho, things progressed quickly. He slowly unzipped his pants, so I slowly pulled down my tiny Bikini bottom. His eyes got big as soon as he saw my pussy.

I am very proud of my pussy. From all of the pictures I’ve seen online, mine is what you would call a fat pussy with a prominent clitoris with almost nonexistent inner pussy lips, and of course completely hairless.

He stared at my pussy for a few seconds, I helped by spreading my legs slightly and pulling on the skin above my clitoris to make my pussy stick out more; he loved it so much he dropped his trousers quickly.

As soon as I saw his hard cock my mouth watered. I walked towards him wide-eyed. My fingers took their original place, stroking my big clitoris. I slowly got to my knees so I could see this big thing up close.

When I grabbed the base in my tiny hand I took a deep breath. When my exhale brushed across the veiny cock it throbbed in my hand and a tiny bit of pre-cum leaked from the tip.

I think we both had the same idea after that. My mouth went towards the pre-come as if it were warm caramel dripping off of the large red Apple in front of my eyes and his big right hand helped me along, pushing the back of my head towards him.

I wasn’t sure what to do so I just remembered all the blow jobs clips I’ve seen on the computer and did what felt natural. My mind was swimming with sexual images. My fingers worked overtime on my pussy.

“Oh my God! You do that so good! Here it comes you little slut! Take that load! Swallow it all you cum whore! Oh yeah!”

It didn’t take Mr. Johnson long at all and I liked when he talked dirty. I was prepared for the huge jets of man juice that erupted from his big cock head, I’d seen enough online cum shots to know something is coming. What I wasn’t prepared for was how delicious it was. Fresh cum is better than licking it off the men’s room stall in the local park, but that’s another story.

“That was so good,” I said, licking my lips as I pulled away to catch my breath. “Do you think you’ll be ready to do it again, my pussy wants to try your big cock?” I asked almost begging, still crouched down with my legs spread rubbing my soon-to-be slut pussy.

Mr. Johnson cracked a big shit-eating grin. “You are a cock loving nympho aren’t you? Sure baby slut, but my cock needs a few minutes of rest. But I would love to eat that beautiful pussy while we wait.” With that statement, he lifted my naked ass onto the kitchen counter.

This 35-year-old man had his tongue on my baby fuck hole in no time. My orgasm came immediately. It was more intense than any orgasm I’d ever had. When his finger entered my pussy from under his chin, my next intense orgasm hit me. If there was any doubt to my future sluttiness, there wasn’t anymore.

He pulled his mouth from my pussy just before I slipped into orgasm overload. I was trembling everywhere. My entire crotch area was now an orgasm button, one touch and I was cumming.

He stood up, his face covered in my juice, which made it so perverted. When I saw his cock hard and ready to go my pussy started leaking in anticipation, ready to cum again.

I wanted to touch it to relieve the itch, but he wouldn’t let me. As his cock inched its way closer and closer to my pussy it throbbed more and more.

He rubbed the tip of his engorged fuck meat at the entrance of my ready-to-go fuck hole and got it wet. Then he pushed the soft head into my clitoris bringing me to another orgasm. He used my agony of orgasm to enter my fresh meat. I lifted my dazed head off the counter to see his big cock slowly enter my virgin hole.

The stretched feeling was not new, I had taken my cherry when I was 10 with a vibrator I stole from my mother. The fact that it was warm and throbbing is what brought me to my next massive orgasm.

“Oh God yes! I love this! I want to be a whore! I want to fuck every day! Don’t stop! Harder, harder!” I screamed as my fifth or sixth or seventh orgasm washed over me; I stopped counting long ago.

In between orgasms my brain started to clear, and I thought; I’ve had a cock in my mouth and pussy before I even kissed a boy, how slutty is that. And that thought is what pushed me into my next mind-shattering orgasm.

Mr. Johnson finally blew his second load. Of course when my pussy felt the flood of man juice I came again. Mr. J whispered something about me being a hot little nympho before stumbling to the couch and falling out. It’s too bad he can’t keep up with me.

I laid there and contemplated my new life. I definitely couldn’t go without real cock from then on. I don’t know if Mr. Johnson is going to be able to give me all the cock I need.

I could go down to the local park. I know some boys suck off older guys for money in the men’s room; as I said earlier that is where I got my first taste of man juice, I snuck in when nobody was around and saw some fresh goo dripping from one of the stalls.

I went to Mr. Johnson’s house every day after school for months. He taught me all the dirty words 14-year-old girls shouldn’t know.

By then he was already fucking my ass, which I loved. He told me I was wearing him out and he couldn’t keep up with me. I asked him to invite some friends over to help satisfy me. He said that was way too risky, but he had another idea.

He showed me a website that featured an adult bookstore near to where we lived. He said he knew the owner and could probably sneak me inside. He pointed out the video booths that were in the back of the store. Some of these booths had glory holes cut into the wall. He said usually guys would suck other guys. He assured me the perverts would appreciate a young hottie to play with, and I could have all the cock I needed.

As I said, I was pretty savvy when it came to computer porn but I never knew glory holes existed. This seemed like the perfect way to solve my dilemma.

For months after Mr. Johnson took away any innocents I had left, I’ve been looking for different ways to have all the cock I wanted without getting in trouble. I’m constantly checking guys out and wondering if I can ask them to fuck me as easily as I did Mr. Johnson.

I know from personal experience you can’t ask 15-year-old boys, they just laugh and ridicule; they are so immature. Mr. Johnson convinced me not to be as bold as I was with him or I could get in serious trouble.

So a little before my 15th birthday Mr. Johnson dressed me in a short skirt, high heels, and a little makeup; probably to make me look a little older, and took me to his friend’s adult bookstore.

“Now remember Candy, little girls are not allowed to play in here, so if anyone asks how old you are, what do you tell them?”

“18,” I said with a weary look because we’d practiced this 1000 times.

“Good, and remember don’t unlock the booth for anyone.”

“Even if the guy thinks I’m 18 and wants to fuck me?”

“I told you if you want to fuck press your ass against the hole. We can’t take any chances here, you’ve got to...”

“Okay okay, I promise I won’t open the booth for anybody,” I promised sincerely, not wanting to ruin my chances of trying this anonymous way of cock hunting.

I knew to expect rows of magazines and DVDs, what I didn’t expect was the smell. It was intoxicating, my pussy began to moisten. Mr. Johnson escorted me to the front where his friend was waiting behind the counter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.