Keeping the Womenfolk in Line - Cumming of Age - Cover

Keeping the Womenfolk in Line - Cumming of Age

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Danny spends the weekend at his father's girlfriend's house. She and her daughters have a very different (submissive) lifestyle. I can't tell you more without spoiling the second chapter. This is a coming of age story -and a cumming of age story. (Will involve BDSM/Humiliation)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Analingus   Bestiality   Enema   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Public Sex   Prostitution  

It doesn’t matter if you have big tits, pretty blue eyes, and a fantastic body. If someone sprays you down with a garden hose, you will look like a drowned rat. I sprayed Becky down with the low-pressure garden hose in the front yard and occasionally kinked it so I could spray her face. I wanted her to know that I was NOT her bitch and that she had no control over me. She had to stand there and take it. She was covered in mud, horse manure, straw and sweat. It was a perfect end to a long tedious afternoon getting to know my future step-sister.

I got to know her VERY well in the sense that she was also the first one to ever give me a blowjob. I yanked the leash led her back into the house while she was still dripping wet. I had let Becky lead me around because she knew her way around the farm and what she had to do to perform her chores. I brought her back and made her trip and stumble a few times by jerking the leash.

“C’mon, c’mon! You told me you didn’t want to miss any of your dildo training,” I chuckled. Becky didn’t say anything. She seethed with a quiet sort of rage. I knew she could probably have held me down and throttled me if she really wanted to do it. I may have been emboldened, but I was still skin and bones and a nerdy kid at heart.

I didn’t knock on the front door when I opened it. Juliette had told me that I didn’t have to do it. She was almost daring me when she said that. I was told she was going to be training her daughter in ways she thought my father might not want me to see. It was the reason she sent me outside with Becky. Becky’s chores were humiliating and almost comical at times. I had grown a bit of a spine, and I thought I would be prepared to see what they were doing in the house. I probably should have knocked on the door.

I was prepared to see the girls naked and even masturbating with a dildo. I’d pictured them in my mind when I first made the decision to open the door without knocking.

Imagine two wooden planks about ten feet in length in the living room. They are raised off the ground about waist high. Attached to the planks are a series of dildos, butt plugs, and sex toys of increasingly larger sizes. Some of them look like cocks, while others are two-pronged and look like obvious sex toys.

Now, imagine a pretty blonde woman with her daughter in the nude. The both have upturned noses, and stuck-up faces. They are each straddling a plank in what appears to be a race from one side to the other. Each time they hover over a sex toy with their legs straddling the plank they impale their bald cunts on the dildo and sometimes on the butt plug right next to it. They smile, grunt through the pain and then slide off to get to the next one.

“Slow Motion for me” by Juvenile was playing on the stereo to act as a sort of timer. The girls were racing down the line to see how many times they could run the entire length of the planks before reversing and doing it again.

“Don’t stop, don’t stop!” Juliette insisted that her daughter continue when we walked in. She wasn’t supposed to stop until the end of the song. Stacy had a naughty smile on her face until I walked in and caught her in the act of grinding her little pussy on a black dildo. Stacy’s plank had much smaller sex toys on it than her mother. The biggest dildo was probably seven inches in length. I was easily that big!

Juliette had some gargantuan sex toys, and she took a few of the dildos up her ass with ease. She had a blue latex dildo on the end that rivaled my forearm in size. She was clearly better at the game and was easily outpacing her daughter. Stacy slowed down, even more when I was watching at first.

Once she realized I was grinning and I wasn’t going to look away she swiveled her hips and fucked the pink bunny-eared dildo she was sitting on extra hard as if to prove she didn’t care I was watching her hump a dildo. Then she looked straight ahead and ignored me while her mother and her finished their race.

They told me this was called the gauntlet. Juliette caught her breath when the song was over and slid off.

“When I said you shouldn’t knock,” she kissed me on the forehead before adding “I wasn’t serious. You are here now though. What do you think?”

I saw the glistening sex toys dripping with their pussy juices, and I was overwhelmed. A few of them were still wobbling and bouncing from when one of the sluts rode them earlier. “This is how you spend your Saturdays?” I asked.

“No, we do other things. This is just one of the fun ones,” Juliette admitted. She had the words ‘NIGGER LOVER’ written on her big fake tits. They jutted out in front of her like two fat torpedoes. “CUM HOLE” was written on her ass in marker. ‘SPANK MY SLUT ASS’ was written on her left butt cheek across from the tattoo. She had ‘WHORE’ written across her face like Stacy.

“Oh? After you left, I let Stacy take a turn writing on me. It is only fair,” she admitted. “It will be tough to explain to some of the vanilla riders,” she giggled as she wiped a little sweat off her brow. I assumed vanilla riders had no idea that Juliette would fuck them for money. It seemed like a safe bet that was what she meant. I wanted to ask her what she would tell those customers if they asked, but it was apparent she wanted to get back to her sex games.

She told Stacy to clean the sex toys by kneeling and licking them clean “Losers always clean the toys,” Juliette chuckled. Stacy could deep throat a few of the smaller ones, but she had to lick the base. She reminded me of a young girl fastidiously licking vanilla ice cream from a cone before it melted on a hot summer day. I enjoyed watching her get started on her task. Stacy ignored me while I observed.

“Wow, you were gone longer than two hours! I bet Becky showed you a real good time, huh?” she asked me. Then she asked Becky if she took my v-card (virginity) yet. Becky shook her head no and looked at me to imply I shouldn’t say anything about the blowjob. I hadn’t intended to say anything. I wasn’t going to brag foolishly about it. The fact that she stared at me like she wanted me to not tell her mom something made her mom suspicious.

“Well, you’ve seen a little of our dildo training. I am not going to hide that any longer, Sir. Your dad still hasn’t texted me back. Has Master or Joe texted you?” she asked.

They hadn’t, and that did seem strange. I’d texted dad several times that we really needed to talk. “I should probably call him,” I said.

“You do that, Sir,” Juliette agreed. She started to unbuckle and unlock Becky’s chastity belt. “You were gone over two hours, and that means I am going to get a late start today,” she said while she stripped her daughter of the belt and removed the collar.

I called my Dad. There was no answer. It went straight to voice mail. Joe’s phone did the same. “I hope nothing happened to them,” I observed.

“They are probably just knee-deep in football. Tight ends and full backs,” she slapped Becky’s ass and instructed her to get into the inspection position. Stacy wasn’t finished with the sex toys, but her mother told her to get into the inspection position. She pointed to the front porch and took the girls outside.

“I am going to teach you how the inspection process works. Anytime the girls come in or need to leave, they have to be inspected. It is for their own good. They will be tempted to steal things and hide them on their bodies,” she said.

Becky was bent over with her knees bent. She was holding her ass cheeks wide apart. Her pussy was dripping wet, and a little trace of the yellow panties she had stuffed inside of her was visible. She still had not thoroughly dried from the garden hose, but she no longer looked like a drowned rat. She looked sexy in that vulnerable pose, even with wet hair and no makeup.

“I doubt she could have stolen anything except for mud and horse manure,” I chuckled.

“You underestimate my girls. They may give you a hug and take your wallet,” she said. I checked my wallet when she said that because Becky did give me a hug. It was still in my pocket.

“The other reason we inspect them is that even though they are treated rough, we really do care about their bodies. You are looking for sores, cuts, very severe bruises. You are also looking to make sure her cunt is hairless, her breath smells okay. I’ll walk you through it even though Becky is cumming, and Stacy is going the process is the same,” she said.

She told me that this would be a full, formal inspection like my father would perform. “On weekdays, when we have to hurry, and I’ve got no one prodding me to get my own ass in gear, it is a different story. We do them in a hurry, and that is probably why the girls get so lazy and tempted to hide things. As long as they know they MAY get inspected like this, it acts as a deterrent to their sneaky behavior,” Juliette said.

She gave me a choice of which girl I wanted to inspect. I might have chosen Becky, but I could tell from the look on her face that she seemed to expect me to do it. She twitched her fat pussy lips to beckon me like a siren calling me to the watery depths of her dark pussy hole.

“Stacy,” I said. Stacy sighed and shrugged. She was in the same position as her sister. Juliette made her arch her back and look straight ahead before she’d even let me start. “The girls think that these positions are just suggestions some times. You can’t let them get sloppy,” Juliette slapped Stacy’s ass. She told me to do everything she did and follow along.

“Your father likes to start at the top and work his way down. Most guys will start at the tits and work to the cunt. If your father allows you to inspect us, then he’ll probably want you to do it his way,” She said. She didn’t seem to care that I might be inspecting her in the near future.

“Pull their hair,” she yanked her daughter’s hair. “If she hasn’t brushed it and there are knots, then note that for the evaluation. That can be punishable. If she has lice, chiggers, or her hair breaks off in your hand, that is a different issue,” Juliette said without going into detail about what I should do if I discovered any of that.

I assumed I’d have to use my common sense.

I yanked Stacy’s hair, and she glared at me silently but didn’t protest.

“Look in their ears, up their noses,” Juliette told me to be as rough as I like and that they wouldn’t break. “You want to check for snot bubbles, dried cum, ear wax, whatever,” she said as she looked in Becky’s ears.

I did the same thing and noticed Juliette’s nose was perfect. I don’t know why it seemed like an erogenous zone to me or taboo, but looking into her nostrils was a turn on. Juliette forced Becky’s mouth open and grabbed her tongue. She forced it out and looked at her tonsils and teeth. Check to see if there is food in their teeth, white stuff on their tongue, and that their mouth doesn’t have any cuts.” She said. Juliette acted like Becky’s mouth had a foul odor and asked if it was her asshole or her mouth she was smelling.

“My mouth, Ma’am” Becky had to answer.

“Make sure they know who is boss and that they speak to you with respect during the inspection. They should never give you surly glares like Sticky-Stacy,” Juliette made reference to her daughter’s face. I could tell that most of the cum from that condom had dried in place on her face. Stacy tried to look demure and submissive and reign in her snotty glances.

“Grab their neck and give it a quick choke. Don’t crush the windpipe,” Juliette showed me how to choke a woman and cut off her air supply. She covered Becky’s mouth and pinched her nose with her other hand while she used one hand. “Just thirty seconds or so,” Juliette smiled and told me that for them, that was enough. “I can go a lot longer. If I turn blue or pass out then stop,” she was joking (hopefully).

“Rub their shoulders and feel them up a little,” Juliette said as she rubbed Becky’s naked back and ran her hand along her arms to give her daughter goosebumps.

“Am I looking for skin tags, blemishes, moles?” I asked.

“Sure, let’s go with that,” Juliette smiled at me playfully and winked. She grabbed her daughter’s big tits and then honked them twice. She pulled her nipples out and let them go. She gave her daughter’s tits a slap and lifted up her under-boob before dropping them back down and letting her daughter’s big boobs wobble back into place.

Stacy had smaller tits and they didn’t jiggle all that much. I played with them a little.

“You want to see the elasticity of the nipples and how long they are getting. You want to see if any milk comes out or there is anything hidden in her cleavage,” She said. Juliette admitted that applied to Becky and her more than it did Stacy. It was a back-handed insult to insinuate that despite Stacy’s respectable boobs, they weren’t nearly as spectacular as Juliette’s knockers.

She didn’t tell me what I should do if the nipples had enlarged or grew puffy. I felt like I should have a clipboard and be measuring the radius and diameter of her areola for scientific purposes.

Juliette rubbed Becky’s tummy and told her she was getting a little bit of a pooch. “Too generous on her diet,” she said. “At least, I hope I am not going to be a grandmother any time soon,” she cackled. I thought it was more like a wickedly lustful cackle than a good-natured laugh. Juliette made it a point to tell me the girls take birth control every day and “twice on Sunday just for good measure.”

I assumed she was kidding about that.

She said that I’d probably like this part the most and that most men take a lot of time searching the cunt.

She slapped her daughter’s thighs repeatedly back and forth until Becky opened her legs wider. Then Juliette slapped her daughter’s cunt quickly. “Just two fingers is all you need,” she told me as she made the peace sign. She pulled the pissy, yellow panties out of Becky’s cunt. They had been packed inside of her since the night before. She stuffed them in Becky’s mouth to hold them for her while she inspected her twat.

Then she inserted them into Becky’s gaping wet cunt and wriggled them around.

“Becky gets her pleasure mostly from the clit,” Juliette informed me as she pinched her daughter’s clit hood and wriggled it. Becky writhed a little but stoically held the position. “It is important to understand that we are all wired a little differently. Some of us are AC and some are DC,” she said. She invited me to do the same thing to Stacy.

I felt strangely put off by the offer. Stacy didn’t look like she would enjoy the intrusion of my fingers. I had never finger-banged a girl, but I had lied and told my brother I did all the time. I finally did it.

“It is probably best to wash your hands before you put them in a vagina,” Juliette observed my dirty fingernails after I put the fingers on my other hand into her daughter’s pussy. “They’ll wash them clean for you but they can’t get fingernails,” she plucked her fingers out of Becky’s cunt. She jerked the panties out of Becky’s clenched mouth and gingerly packed them back into her daughter’s pussy. Juliette had long, well-painted fingernails that reminded me of talons. She was careful not to scratch her daughter’s pussy with them.

Once the panties were packed back into Becky’s pussy, Juliette stuffed her fingers in her daughter’s mouth for cleaning.

“I know you’ve been working outside all day, though, and dirty fingernails aren’t the dirtiest things these cunts have ever had inside of them. You should wiggle the fingers around. The girls have been known to hide everything from a Hershey’s kiss to money inside of themselves. It’s basically a pocket and a pussy to them. Don’t masturbate her or try to find her G-spot,” Juliette smiled at me when she noticed I was doing exactly that.

I plucked my wet fingers out of her cunt and they felt warm and sticky. I almost didn’t want to let her lick them. Stacy’s mouth felt amazing on my fingers. I didn’t want to do anything else with Becky after she gave me a blowjob. I felt like I was satisfied and didn’t need any more sex for the day. Boy, was I happy to be wrong! I was totally recharged and horny when the girl cleaned my finger.

“I like to do the ass right after the cunt. That limits the number of bacteria but it is totally up to you,” Juliette plunged the same two fingers into her daughter’s ass and wriggled them around.

I didn’t know what I’d find in Stacy’s butt. “You want to feel around for little turd balls. If they are getting ready to do something like dildo training then you can give them the order to take a shit,” she said.

Stacy’s asshole felt like a long clean, warm tube of Apple pie. I imagined a shiny, pink tunnel inside of her ass that was spotless and free of even a speck of poop.

Juliette pulled her finger out Becky’s asshole and then sniffed it. “That isn’t peanut butter,” she said with an impish grin and a scrunched up nose. “Would you eat your own ass?” she made Becky sniff it.

“Yes Ma’am,” Becky answered her mother and opened her mouth. There was a light, creamy brown cream on Juliette’s finger when she put it in Becky’s mouth. It was spotless when she removed the finger.

Stacy was clean as a whistle, but I made her clean my fingers anyway.

Juliette told me to feel her cunt and around her ass cheeks. “Note any peach-fuzz or stray hairs for the evaluation. I don’t take points out if they are wet. Your father might, but Stacy has been humping and sucking dildos so it is to be expected for her. I am not sure what you had Becky doing outside but her snatch is dripping like a broken gravy boat,” Juliette snapped off a tiny strand of translucent cum from Becky’s pussy and ate it.

“Yep, well at least I know you couldn’t get the chastity belt off while you were outside,” she teased me. “That was all Becky. I didn’t taste any jizz at all. Do you think you can keep it in your pants with Stacy for two hours?” she asked me.

“Yes Ma’am,” I said. I kicked myself for saying Ma’am. I was so used to the girls calling their mother Ma’am that I did it on accident.

“Don’t make me regret not slapping a chastity belt on her,” Juliette leaned in close to me and whispered, “I want a chance at your virginity, too! Maybe after I get home,” she breathed a whisper into my ear that made me weak in the knees. I was sure her daughters heard the offer. They didn’t comment.

Juliette asked if I was into feet. I didn’t know why I would be. “Some guys like to inspect feet and sniff them. If that is your thing then go ahead. Stacy has dainty little feet,” Juliette shrugged that the inspection was essentially over after we finished with the orifices. “We did all the good parts already,” she said.

“He likes to watch girls squat and take shits, Ma’am,” Becky smirked at me with a very snotty look on her face. I was angry that Becky ratted me out and tried to embarrass me. The hairs stood up on the back of my neck.

“You DO? Very naughty, Sir!” Juliette seemed impressed that I was such a little pervert. “Then you’ll love watching Stacy squirt in the dirt! “she pinched my bottom and told me that I always surprised her. “I thought you were wet behind the ears. You are a very dirty boy!” she said. She lifted her own ass cheeks and pulled them apart so that I could watch her pucker her asshole like she was blowing me a kiss.

Stacy on the other hand looked at me like Becky just confirmed that I was not only a peeping tom but a twisted little horn-dog who was into filthy things. She looked down her nose at me. Her mother attached the same sweaty dog collar to her neck and handed me the leash. “You know by now how to handle the girls when you are outside. The fact that you came back in one piece and are willing to go back again tells me that you must have kept Becky in line. I’ve got a list of chores for you,” she said as she handed me a slip of paper with some notes scrawled on it.

Then she took Becky by the hand to continue their dildo training. She began to whisper and giggle to her daughter as they went back into the house. I assumed they may even be talking about me.”

“You like watching girls squat and take shits, Sir?” Stacy scrunched her nose at me in disgust and partial disbelief.

“It isn’t like that,” I tried to play it off like it had been no big deal. In truth, I had not been turned on as much as I had been fascinated to watch a pretty girl squat and do something so private and intimate in front of me.

“The first chore is plowing the garden,” I instructed her and led Stacy towards the garden. I jerked the leash and made her follow me instead of letting her lead the way.

“That cunt Becky needs to do half the garden,” Stacy grunted as she followed me. She kept her hands behind her as she walked and held her butt cheeks.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Didn’t Becky do this?” she asked. I told her that she didn’t and discovered that Becky was supposed to keep her hands on her ass cheeks at all times. “That way we aren’t tempted to steal or play with ourselves. Our hands should be gripping our ass cheeks at all times when we are naked outside. I am going to tell on her in tonight’s evaluation,” she said.

I said that I should be the one to do that since I was the one who witnessed it and she was talking about it second hand. I led her over to the garden shed where Stacy could be bound to the plows.

“She sucked your cock, didn’t she sir?” she asked me accusingly as she followed my lead.

I didn’t answer. I asked her how she was supposed to be tied up with the leather straps because Becky probably lied to me about that too. Stacy smirked victoriously when I was quiet. She turned around and helped me to lace her into the old rusty plow like a donkey.

The leather straps bit into her cunt lips and went up to her tits. She wrapped them around her nipples and then her tits twice. The straps cut off her circulation a little. She wrapped them over her shoulders and down through her butt-crack before wrapping them through her legs again and around her waist.

This was another thing Becky had only done a partial job on.

“I bet she told you to take a bunch of pictures of her and then told you to delete them, Sir?” Stacy smiled confidently as she looked forward.

“How do you know that?” I asked. It wasn’t worth pretending it hadn’t happened. Stacy’s comment was oddly specific and she must have known her sister would do that.

“Becky has a blackmail fantasy. She probably begged you not to tell anyone and told you she’d do anything you wanted as long as you kept her secret?” she smiled at me. She had her hands behind her back and seemed to be waiting for me to tie them up.

“Blackmail fantasy?” I asked.

“Tie up my hands and strap the gag in my mouth so we can do this before it rains, please Sir. I’ll tell you about it after,” she smiled.

I tied her hands together with the loose leather straps that passed through her legs. I had been using those straps like reigns for Becky. It turns out they were just long enough to bind her hands. “No, the reins are here,” she nodded to the leather bit.

The one that Becky kept taking out of her mouth to make random comments. Stacy bit down on the leather gag and then indicated thick leather straps on either side that I was supposed to use to pull her head in different directions. She used her body language to suggest that I should push forward with the plow. She nodded in the direction of a whip for me to pick it up. It was an old-style buggy whip with a wicked leather strap that was frazzled and knotted at the end. It didn’t take long for me to realize it made an terrifying crack when it snapped at the air. I was hesitant to use it on Stacy’s butt. She stuck her ass out when we first left the shed. The plow felt much lighter once she started pulling it.

I realized that Becky had made me do most of the lifting when we did the plowing. I cracked the leather whip against Stacy’s ass, and she looked over her shoulder at me with an annoyed glance that suggested this wasn’t a race. She mumbled through the bit that she couldn’t go any faster. We plodded through the dirt to plow the field and clear it. Stacy periodically stopped, bent over at the waist and hand-pulled weeds or picked up rocks and threw them out of the field. Becky had done none of that. The weeds and rocks were mostly still on her side of the field.

I felt like a complete dummy for permitting Becky to get away with doing a shitty job on her side of the field. I should have known that the weeds and rocks had to be cleared. We’d run them over with the plow and smushed them but they were still there. The plow was very slow and at times I helped Stacy but usually she would push back with her butt and try to get me to stop helping. This was her burden to pull and she insisted I just guide and motivate her with the whip. I felt like a real Farmer who was partnered with a real plow horse clearing the field and that we were both doing our jobs as nature had intended.

When we were done with the plowing, I removed her gag and asked her if she wanted water. I wanted water.

“Wow, I didn’t expect you to consider if I needed water. Maybe you won’t be a dick of a step-brother, after all, Sir. Thank you, yes, I’d like some water,” she said. We brought the plow back to its place, and I untied Stacy. She shook herself out and asked me to adjust her butt plug for her. “It is loose. It was hanging out while I was pulling the plow. I am sure you were watching. I thought it might drop,” she said.

I pushed it back in for her and seated it in place. “Thank you, Master. I mean, Sir,” she said and looked down. “I am used to saying, Master. Don’t read anything into it,” she looked mortified. It was odd that presenting her ass and letting me fuck the plug back into her butt had seemed so trivial to her, and yet a misspoken word could make Stacy blush.

“I’ve accidentally called your Mom the wrong thing several times,” I said it was no big deal as I led her over to the water hose.

“Yeah, but you are scared of her, Sir” she laughed. When we got to the water hose, and it was apparent I was going to let her have a drink, she refused. “I can’t drink from that, Sir” she said adamantly.

“Oh? Not good enough for you? You eat table scraps and lick drippings off the ground. Did you want me to get you an ice-cold bottle of Fiji Water, your highness?” I demanded sarcastically.

“No sir, I mean I am literally not allowed to drink from the garden hose. It goes up my ass and nowhere else. I can drink from the pig trough when I am doing chores. I take it Becky didn’t tell you that either?” she said.

I felt like a dumb fool. I genuinely felt sorry for her though. Becky and her didn’t deserve to drink from pig troughs. They were naughty girls and they liked the discipline but this seemed excessive to me. I led her to the pigpen and let her crawl over the fence. She was careful not to touch the electric wire and she even warned me about it. I didn’t know that the wire was electrically charged. Becky didn’t warn me of that either. I felt like I needed a notepad to write down the things I was going to say about Becky tonight.

“Hello Bacon, Hello Pork Chops, Hello McRib,” she addressed three of the pigs playfully. They came to Stacy and rubbed against her legs lovingly. Stacy seemed in her element outside. She reminded me of Daisy Mae Clampett from the TV show the Beverly Hillbillies when she was in the pigpen. She got down on her hands and knees and drank from the pigs water trough. The water had to be stale and full of gross pig spit but she put her head in it and drank with abandon.

“You aren’t grossed out about that?” I asked when she finally finished.

“If that grosses you out, then you probably haven’t seen most of the chores we have to do, Sir,” Stacy chuckled. She told me that she wanted water, and learning to drink it even in those circumstances had made her stronger. “You aren’t brave enough to do it. If you needed a drink and that was the only water, what would you do?” she said.

I reached into the trough after walking on the other side and used my hand to pull some out and drank it. She smiled approvingly. The water tasted gross and foul but I pretended to love it. She giggled. “Now you have dysentery!” she laughed.

I frowned and asked her if she was serious.

“How should I know? I don’t know what dysentery is. You are the smart one. I’ve built up a tolerance to that water, but don’t get mad at me if you get the shits tonight, Sir” Stacy grinned mischievously at me. She wasn’t’ being vindictive or mean.

I smacked her butt with the tawse and told her she could have warned me.

“You were the one who wanted to impress me, Sir” she smiled at me with her eyes as much as with her mouth. I have to admit I was enjoying my time with her much more than I had with Becky. Becky had been constantly probing me and seeing how far she could push things with me. I knew she was only obeying because she had to. I felt like Stacy was genuinely enjoying her time with me too and that made it very different.

Stacy was very happy that we already fed the chickens and said she hated that Rooster. I told her I did too but didn’t relate the story about how it chased me out of the chicken coop. I assumed her sister would do that for me later.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.