Keeping the Womenfolk in Line - Cumming of Age - Cover

Keeping the Womenfolk in Line - Cumming of Age

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Danny spends the weekend at his father's girlfriend's house. She and her daughters have a very different (submissive) lifestyle. I can't tell you more without spoiling the second chapter. This is a coming of age story -and a cumming of age story. (Will involve BDSM/Humiliation)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Analingus   Bestiality   Enema   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Public Sex   Prostitution  

I met RJ and his friends outside. It felt like I was walking out to a showdown at high noon when I stepped out of the house into the drizzling rain. It was dark outside, and I don’t usually walk in the rain. I told the girls to wait inside.

“Hey, I am here for Becky,” RJ said. He was a little older than me. I recognized him from high school. He was a popular athlete who played football with my brother. RJ was black, but the two guys with him were both white guys.

RJ was affable, but it was clear he was no one to be trifled with. He was a very muscular boy about Joe’s age. RJ’s arms made me imagine someone opened up his arms and surgically implanted two softballs where his biceps should be. He and his friends were wearing Letterman jackets and were clearly varsity athletes.

“Didn’t she text you?” I asked. I suspected that Becky had lied to me. I could picture her inside the house, laughing her ass off. I felt like Charlie Brown after he was tricked into trying to kick a field goal. Lucy was never going to allow Charlie to do that. Lucy pulling the football away was the promise of Becky’s loyal servitude. I assumed that conniving little bitch had let me have a taste of what it was like to think I was the top dog only to saunter out in a few moments and go on her date with RJ.

I wasn’t going to permit that to happen! I wasn’t sure how I’d stop her or stand up to RJ. He wasn’t like my nemesis, the Rooster. This guy could REALLY kick my ass, and I couldn’t just run out of the chicken coop if he tried.

“Shit? That crazy bitch always texts me all kinds of shit. She is hot and cold. Do you know what I am saying? First, she wants to get busy and knock boots, and then next she is all tied up,” RJ dismissed the text.

I was relieved to discover that Becky had actually sent the text canceling the date with RJ.

“She can’t go out tonight. She is on restriction,” I said. The rain was drizzling down on my head. It bothered me, but the guys didn’t seem to mind it. I was inspired to act tough like them and pretend that rain wasn’t a problem for me either. I would have worn a raincoat and held an umbrella if one had been available. I was glad I hadn’t because standing in the rain with the guys made me feel a little more macho.

“That bitch is always on restriction,” RJ didn’t care to hear any excuses. He asked me if she was here and walked to the door to talk to her. “She better not be out with someone else,” she said.

I put my hand on his arm and told him that she was on restriction. RJ stopped abruptly, and I realized I probably shouldn’t have laid a hand on him. His friends backed up, and RJ stared at me like I must be crazy. I thought he was going to kick my ass, and I mentally prepared myself for a beat down from a much stronger upperclassman.

“Aren’t you Joe Horowitz’s brother?” he asked as he recognized me. I smiled and nodded that I was.

“He is always talking about you!” RJ smiled at me. I was VERY relieved to discover he wasn’t going to kick my ass for touching his bulging bicep.

“Where is that lady-boy, anyway? Did Joe take my bitch out?” RJ asked me with a grin on his face. I thought very seriously about telling him that she was on a date with Joe in order to get him to leave. That would be a lie, though.

“I didn’t think Joe swung that way,” one of RJ’s friends said. RJ snapped at him and smacked him hard across the face. It was strange since RJ had just joked about my brother being gay that he would smack his friend for making the same kind of joke. I knew most football players frequently joked about each other’s masculinity and thought nothing of making jokes alluding to each other being gay. It was one of the few things Joe never joked about. I was surprised because he’d call me just about anything else, including a pansy and a fart-knocker.

“Joe isn’t here. He is at the football camp,” I told him.

“I got invited to that shit too! I didn’t go because I am too fly to need any of that special training shit,” RJ bragged with a cocky swagger.

“You didn’t go because you don’t have a rich Dad who can afford to pay for the camp,” his friend teased him.

“Shut up, Nigel!” RJ shut down his friend’s laughter with a wave of his muscular arm. “You didn’t go because you are third string, and ain’t nobody got time for your pansy-ass at Football camp.”

“Gosh RJ, that is hurtful,” Nigel’s answer was so deadpan that I nearly laughed.

“Oh, you think this shit is funny?” RJ turned to me angrily and moved to grab me by the shirt. I was intimidated, and I braced myself for an ass-kicking. RJ quickly laughed and released me. “Yeah, it is pretty funny. Listen? Is that bitch ready to go? I just want to get my freak on real quick before me, and my crew go out cruising for some real trim,” he said.

“We are your crew?” Nigel asked, hopefully.

“You ain’t going to be in my crew for much longer if you keep acting like a dopey white-boy. I told you this dumb bitch will suck your cock if I tell her to go down on you. Chill out, and act cool, and I may just tell her to give you head,” RJ looked very fly and confident.

I wanted to be fly and confident. I would settle for confident.

“There is no way that you can snap your finger, and that stuck up priss Becky Horley is going to go down on you in front of us,” Nigel said.

“Don’t believe me? Just watch,” RJ sauntered towards the overhanging wooden porch at the front of the house.

“Actually,” I held up a finger. I wanted to immediately reel back in the finger and the word actually. I knew it sounded nerdy when I said it, but it was too late to take it back. RJ was already walking to the front door when he stopped and looked at me.

I had one chance.

“She and her sister will suck all of your dicks if I snap my finger,” I boasted. I tried to imitate RJ’s cocky swagger, but I was about as convincing at that as Stacy was at dancing like a black girl.

“She got a sister?” RJ asked. He didn’t even realize that Stacy Horley existed. She was beautiful from head to toe, but she was a Freshman, and RJ was a Senior. Stacy was probably not even on his radar.

“Yeah, and if you just want a blowjob for you and your crew, then they will give you the best head of your life if you promise to leave. In the future, if you want them, you will text me. It isn’t up to Becky or Stacy to make dates with you,” I insisted. I was getting a little better at pretending to be confident. I was coming across like I believed what I was saying was true, and that was a start at being firm.

RJ laughed and looked surprised. The boys were obviously used to standing out in the rain in Football practice. I wasn’t, and I probably looked annoyed as the rain-soaked my thin, wiry frame.

“Done,” he said without a second thought.

I was shocked, and I led them to the house. I didn’t ask him why he accepted my offer without question.

“If this turns out to be bullshit, though, then I am going to mow your ass like a lawnmower,” RJ said. He explained that Becky texted him at all hours of the day and night with all sorts of freaky pictures. “This bitch is into crazy bondage shit. She tried to get me to spank her ass. I told that cunt I don’t have time to get freaky. I just want to get busy. You know what I am saying?” he said.

I told him I definitely knew what he was saying and nodded in agreement. I had no idea what the fuck he was talking about. Once I opened the door, the guys didn’t question why the girls were naked.

“Suck their cocks,” I pointed to the wet guys.

“Yes, Master,” Becky looked apologetic towards RJ as she moved towards him and got on her knees in the living room.

“You got this white bitch calling you Massuh like you king of the fucking plantation?” RJ asked. He put his hands behind his head and let Becky do all the work.

Stacy seemed surprised but quickly moved to the white guy in RJ’s crew that hadn’t said a word since he arrived. She got down on her knees and took his cock out. She told him it was huge, but it was tiny. Nigel looked sad.

“Jerk off Nigel and get him hard, but don’t let him cum! Make our guests feel at home,” I ordered Becky to take Nigel’s cock in her hand and massage it. I explained to RJ that we weren’t doing anything racist.

“This is some Django shit out here on this farm. You think you are god-damned Leonardo DiCaprio, don’t you, Massah?” RJ was busting my balls and joking. It still made me uncomfortable that he pretended my relationship with Becky had to do with racism.

“No, Becky is calling me Master because she agreed to do what I tell her,” I started to explain.

Becky was mid-way down RJ’s massive cock when she told him I was blackmailing her and tried to make him feel sorry for her.

“Blackmail? Why is everything bad always start with Black? It should be called Whitemail!” RJ laughed. He didn’t seem sympathetic at all. In fact, he laughed and reminded Becky that in all those crazy-ass text messages, she sends him that she suggested he blackmail her.

I snapped some photos of Becky and Stacy, sucking their dicks and playing with the guys. I told Becky to suck Nigel a little every two or three times she goes down on RJ. Nigel genuinely looked thankful to be included in a three-way with the two of them.

I scanned through the text messages Becky had sent to RJ. She had explicitly told him she couldn’t go out tonight just like she told me she did. She had also sent him hundreds of messages over the last few weeks, and he rarely ever answered. She sent dirty pictures of herself with texts that read, “Please don’t share this picture with anyone. It would totally ruin me at school!”

Eventually, some of the following messages were almost pleading with him to blackmail her. “If my mom knew what a filthy little fuck slut your crew was going to make me tonight, she would disown me. I’ll do anything you tell me if you promise not to tell her.”

“You can fuck them if you want,” I smiled as I screen capped these conversations and sent them to my phone. RJ probably never read any of these texts. Most of his responses were a few words and never addressed the pictures she sent.

Nigel couldn’t believe his good fortune. He got behind Becky as if to ride her ass.

“Fuck off, homeboy! You get sloppy seconds,” RJ tapped his hand like a Wrestler tapping out to take their partner’s place in the ring. Nigel was happy to get Becky’s attention on his cock. The two jocks row-boated the girl back and forth on their dicks.

Meanwhile, Stacy was slurping up the silent white guy’s cum like a penguin trying to gobble a slippery fish. “Spit that on the floor and wait with your nose in it,” I ordered Stacy to kneel in front of the boy after she finished pleasuring him.

“Massah has spoken!” RJ tried to joke, but he started to cum. “Oh god, I am busting a nut in this nasty, fat bitch!!! Fuck yeah!!” he said as he pulled her hair like he was holding the reins to a horse and forcing it to stop. Becky backed into his cock and held herself on his dick while Nigel’s penis dangled just out of reach in front of her mouth.

Becky was far from fat, but she was definitely self-conscious about her weight. She was a full-figured girl and had a very solid frame. I noticed as the two guys fucked her back and forth, she started to sweat with a sheen like a pale racehorse after it has been ridden hard and put away.

“Oh, fuck yeah!” RJ high fived Nigel, and then he high fived me. His big black dick dangled between his legs. RJ may not have been a Rooster, but he definitely had a huge cock. He caught me glancing at it. I probably looked a little envious.

“Damn, what you think I am? Mandingo? You going to get another plantation nigger and have us oil up and wrestle for your entertainment, Massah?” RJ laughed when I noticed the size of his huge pecker.

I had seen the movie Django, and I knew there was a famous scene where the Plantation owner pits Django against one of his own strong slaves in a wrestling contest. I got the reference, but I tried to explain that I was not looking.

“Don’t worry, Joe has been trying to get this black dick since tenth grade. I don’t swing that way though,” RJ made another joke about my brother being gay. I knew that was something athletes often did with each other, but I didn’t appreciate it.

“C’mon, bust this nut so that we can roll out,” RJ put his floppy dick back into his tight pants and urged Nigel to finish and cum in Becky’s mouth.

“Where do you want to cum, Nigel?” I asked him.

Nigel was concentrating on the exquisite blowjob he was receiving. He seemed almost mesmerized when he told me that he wanted to cum on Becky’s face.

She did have such a cute little turned-up nose just dotted with a few tiny freckles. It looked great, glazed up with cum. I told him to whip it out, and she could jerk him off on her face.

“Does Joe know you are a freak?” RJ was impressed that I was so calm and commanding. I hadn’t been thinking about what I was saying. I just told the girls what to do, and they obeyed without question. Becky pumped his cock with her hands and opened her mouth wide to provide Nigel with a target to blow his load.

“Nope,” I said. “He might when he gets back from Football camp,” I assured RJ. “In the meantime, I’d appreciate it if you keep this little arrangement between us. Anytime you want a nut at school, then you let me know, and I’ll make it happen,” I assured him.

“Shit, my girlfriend would kill me if she knew I fucked a white bitch. You didn’t get any pictures of me on that phone, did you?” he asked as he imagined the fury and wrath his black girlfriend would inflict upon him if she thought he cheated on her.

I assured him that I hadn’t, but I totally had pictures of all of them. I said that I auto-blurred all the faces and cropped the photos.

“You are a nerd. You probably know how to do all that digital shit on your phone,” RJ didn’t question me further or ask to inspect my phone. If he had, he would have learned that I had lied to him.

Nigel’s dick exploded, and he came on her nose.

“Damn white-bread, you did all that just to spooge that tiny little bit?” RJ teased his friend once he finally had his orgasm. I offered to let them watch as Becky squatted and dripped the cum out on to the floor. I was going to make the girls lap it up and kiss it back and forth.

“We ain’t got time for your freaky games, Massah. We need to make like deodorant and roll-on out of this cracker-ass plantation of yours,” RJ chuckled.

Nigel looked embarrassed after he came, like a child who’d shit his pants. It was almost endearing to see him mentally shut down. He couldn’t look anyone in the eye after that.

I reminded RJ’s two friends not to tell anyone what happened and assured them more pussy would be theirs if they could be quiet about it and not start rumors at school.

“These niggers know how to watch their mouths, or they won’t roll in my crew. Peace out, little Massah!” RJ said as he led his friends out of our door. They had only been in the house for five or ten minutes.

“Are we really your niggers?” Nigel asked as they walked away from the house.

“Nigel, I am going to tell you one time and one time only. I will punt your white ass into the moon like the fucking Space Shuttle lifting off if you ever say the word nigger for any reason. Yes, you are my nigger, and no, you may not repeat the word ever again for any reason,” RJ clapped him on the back.

Becky thanked me for letting her suck his cock and swore she texted him that she canceled the date. She looked miserable like she knew she would be in trouble, and I wouldn’t believe her. I loved having this power over her.

“Squat over that pile of cum in front of your sister’s nose and drip it out of your cum-hole. You can leave the spunk on your nose to dry. There isn’t enough of it to worry about,” I told her.

“Yes, Master,” Becky obediently took a position with her ass cheeks spread while squatting in front of Stacy. Becky seemed grateful that I was not yelling at her.

“I read your text messages to RJ. I know you were a good girl. In the future, you will both refer any boys who want to talk to you to me,” I explained.

“What will we tell them is the reason, Sir?” Becky asked with a wide-eyed look that suggested she was uncomfortable with the instructions I had just given her. She was kissing the boy’s goo back and forth in her sister’s mouth while holding her tightly.

“You certainly won’t tell anyone that I blackmailed you. You texted RJ to cancel your date like the obedient pet I need you to be. That was a good slut! You did tell him that I was blackmailing him, and you will be punished tonight during the evaluation,” I promised.

“Master! You can’t tell my mom that I obey you even at school! Can’t we say I did something else wrong and punish me for that instead? Tell her I was an obstinate cunt tonight. She expected that I’d fuck with you, Sir” Becky tried negotiating with me.

“I would prefer to be honest with your mom. Your behavior for the rest of the night will help me decide whether I will have you punished for something else and keep this between us. In any case, do you agree to tell no one else that I am blackmailing you unless I tell you to do so?” I insisted.

“Yes, Master,” Becky said reluctantly. I popped her butt with the wooden rod, and she yelped and reiterated that she would not tell anyone without permission much more enthusiastically. I was enjoying this new power over the girls.

“The same goes for you,” I smacked Stacy on the butt with the wooden dowel. I felt a little guilty because Stacy had done nothing wrong. She was kissing the cum back and forth with her sister. It was incredibly hot to watch the two of them make out with cum dripping between their lips.

“Yes, Master, same rules as my sister! I understand,” Stacy popped her knees a little, and her tits and ass bounced when the wooden dowel slapped her buttocks. She didn’t try to stop me from hitting her. She just accepted that I could. I caught her ass again to test it out.

“What was that for, Master?” she asked me.

“I could tell you were trying to think of some way to fuck with me. You had mischief in your eyes,” I explained my reasoning. I didn’t see any mischief, but the explanation sounded good.

“Yes, Master, I am sorry! I was thinking dirty thoughts,” Stacy admitted with a wry grin.

“What dirty thoughts?” I demanded to know.

“Are you really going to make any boy that hits on me text you and ask permission to date me?” she answered my question with a question. I didn’t like that, and I told her so. I asked her how many boys typically hit on her.

“I think most guys are intimidated. I get a lot of stares, but very few get the courage to ask me out. When they do, I enjoy telling them no because it gives me a little power over them. I like to think I am doing them a favor by teaching them to date in their league, Master” Stacy sounded so stuck up, but she was right. She was incredibly pretty.

“You are a fucking dog. That’s why they don’t ask you out,” Becky said as she pushed her cum-covered tongue into her sister’s mouth playfully.

“You are both dogs. You are now my obedient, loyal dogs. If you want to be more than that you will have to earn it. You will tell anyone who wants to date you that they must ask me. You will provide them my phone number, and they can call or text, and if they make the case, then I will consider it. It may do you some good to date boys that you consider beneath you. Smart, sensitive, nerdy types,” I said.

Stacy rolled her eyes and asked what if the guy just wants a blowjob and not to go on a date.

“I’ve never known a boy who wanted to go on a date that wouldn’t rather have a blowjob instead,” Becky chuckled.

“That is because you are both horrible, spoiled brats who make men feel small and worthless to boost your own self-esteem. I am going to set you up on dates! You’ll be told how to behave on the date and graded by the boys when they return you,” I promised them.

I saw Stacy’s pussy start to drip. I wasn’t sure if she was turned on by the idea of dating strange boys or because her sister was grinding into her and kissing her.

I received a text from their mother. She said that she was going to be much later than she planned and not to wait up. She told me to tell the girls to prepare themselves “Gruel” for dinner and that they would know what that means. Their mother texted that they probably behaved like insipid, back-biting, annoying cunts. “Don’t let their angel faces fool you. They are conniving devils just like me,” she assured me that I wasn’t doing them any favors by covering for them. “They will never learn as long as they can wipe their pussies on your cock and flash their tits to make you ignore their assy behavior.”

I wrote back that they had been well behaved for the most part. It was true – they had behaved themselves and required only minor corrections.

“Don’t fall in love with them. They have nice tits and pretty faces. They will butter you up so they can steal your bread,” Juliette warned me in text. She told me to tell the girls to put a “Banana in their tailpipe” during Dinner and said they would know what they meant.

“What about their nightly evaluation and punishment?” I texted back my reply. I wanted to know when their mother would be home because they both seemed to expect she would punish them tonight when she got home.

“Oh, you can handle that, Sir. I am sure you will have plenty of reasons to punish them. Don’t feel pity for them. They love to make guys feel sorry for them. Fifty spanks at a minimum and make them wait for them while you warm them up, please. Don’t rush through it. Have fun, sweetie!” she texted.

I was miffed. She was talking down to me in text, and I was the one who was supposed to be in charge.

I texted back that I wanted her to come home now and be inspected. She waited a while to respond. She sent me a picture of herself with a dick in her mouth and texted, “It is impolite to talk with my mouthful.”

I groaned in frustration. The girls asked if that meant their mom would be coming home late. I gave the girls permission to stop kissing and swallow what little bit of the cum that was in their mouth. I asked if she frequently stayed out late.

“Any night your Dad isn’t here, Sir,” Becky admitted. “Did she tell you what we can have for dinner?” she asked.

“Gruel,” I said and told them that their mother wanted them to add a banana to their tailpipe. The girls groaned. Apparently, they’d rather butter up each other’s asses with peanut butter and jelly than eat gruel and have a banana in their tailpipe. I smiled and pointed to the kitchen. I told them I’d be filming the process in case they left out a step to review at tonight’s punishment.

“She probably won’t be home until three or four in the morning, Sir,” Stacy told me as the girls walked into the kitchen and began preparing gruel. They both had stainless steel bowls with their names painted on them. Their mother had clearly committed them to this lifestyle enough to have them custom made.

The slut’s version of gruel consists of plain microwavable oatmeal. They put it in the microwave to cook it then put it in the freezer to cool it down to room temperature.

“How many condoms did she say to put in the gruel, Sir?” Becky asked me. I was busy texting to Juliette to demand she came home and almost didn’t realize she asked me a question. “Do you like mixing cum from those condoms in your food?” I asked her.

“Not particularly, Master. It is gross and cold,” She admitted that pouring the contents of the rubber into her food was like eating piss-flavored mayonnaise.

“Then, two condoms!” I said.

“Each? She said to use two whole condoms?” Becky scrunched her nose in disgust with an alarmed look on her face.

“I SAID to use two condoms each,” I reminded her and slapped her across her tits with the wooden dowel. I shook my phone at her to remind her that I was the one with power over her because of all the pictures I had. I was really pleased to see that both of them looked flabbergasted. The condoms were full of the spunk of about twenty different guys and about three quarters full of cum. They had been chilled in the fridge. The girls squeezed them into their oats like it was a tube of Gogurt.

They handed me two half-peeled bananas and held their stainless steel bowls full of cummy, room temperature oats in their other hand. I asked what I was supposed to do with these.

“Give us the order to get on the floor and then stick them up our asses, Sir. Didn’t mom even tell you?” Stacy seemed miffed their mother had not provided me with the instructions needed to care and train them. “That is totally like her. I am Sorry Sir,” she apologized as I took the banana out of her hand.

I gave them the order to get on all fours. I was more forceful and decisive when I did. The girls snapped into position.

They delicately placed their bowls on the ground with a deep bend at the waist. They slid forward into a crawling position and positioned their nose just above the oats. The girls stuck their butts out playfully and wiggled them with their legs wide apart as if offering them to me. Their demeanor seemed to encourage me to shove the bananas up their asses.

I started to push the peeled end of the banana into Becky’s asshole, and she winced before asking me nicely to turn it the other way around.

I wondered how I would have done any of this if she were wearing that chastity belt. The hole around her asshole wasn’t as wide as a banana. It would have probably been very messy. I pushed the half-peeled banana into Becky’s pink-puffy asshole like I was fucking with her it. It was extremely hot to see the fruit stuck in her parted ass cheeks.

“Push it in so that none of the peel is showing, Master,” Becky suggested submissively. She seemed mortified that she had to ask me to push the banana in further. My dick got hard, the further I crammed the banana up her ass. Becky relaxed her asshole in surrender to me. She puckered it and gripped the banana as if her asshole was consuming it. I had never had so much fun with fruit and I will never look at Bananas the same way again.

I did the same thing to her sister’s juicy little asshole, and she wiggled her ass playfully for me. “We get things stuck up our ass all the time, Sir. You don’t have to be so delicate,” Stacy seemed less humiliated by the act and even enthusiastic for me to pop it into her butt.

They waited with their noses in their gruel for me to give them the order to eat. I remembered that their mother told me to make them wait, and so I did.

“What about my dinner?” I asked the two of them what I was supposed to eat.

“We are happy to share, Master!” Stacy joked, and I spanked her across the bottom twice with the wooden rod. She explained more seriously that they aren’t permitted to cook. I asked them why and they begrudgingly admitted they had been known at times to spit in previous Masters food if given the opportunity.

I scrounged around for something to eat while I waited for a response from their mother. She finally responded, and when she did, I was astounded. She told me that my father had given her permission to stay out late.

I hadn’t heard from my father or Joe all night. I texted them and called them right away. I became quickly skeptical and insisted she send me a screenshot of the text message.

“I don’t know how to do that, Sir! I really need to make this money. Please forgive me,” she texted. It was the last text she would send all night.

I ordered the girls to start eating and told them they had three minutes to finish. The two pretty sluts stuck their faces down into their oats and began licking them up with their long tongues. I felt an immense power trip that they did so on my order and did so quickly.

I sat at the table and ate a cold turkey sandwich. I felt Juliette had lied to me. My father would never have ignored me after this many messages. I didn’t time the girls, and I think they were smirking because they thought they got one over on me for allowing them a few extra seconds to finish their food.

Once they finished with the oats the cute sluts looked up at me with food dripping down their beautiful faces. They opened their mouths wide to show me they didn’t have anything in there. I was satisfied and told them they could clean each other’s faces.

“We have to eat the banana out of each other’s tailpipe first, Master,” Becky reluctantly informed me. She did so delicately as if she didn’t want to upset me by letting me know the normal procedure. I gave them the order to eat each other’s bananas and watched gleefully as the girls climbed on top of each other in a sixty-nine position. Oats dripped down their faces onto their bald snatches as they spread their legs and sucked the bananas like they were cocks. They deep throated them all the way to the anal rim and then licked them.

Occasionally they ate each other’s pussies. I joked that I had told them to eat the bananas not make love to them.

“Mom says we should always play with our food, Sir” Becky joked back playfully as she licked the food. “Did you want us to just eat the banana right away? I will if you tell me to do it, Master!” Becky offered. She seemed concerned I would be upset with her if she didn’t obey me without hesitation. I liked that feeling.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.