Pool Hang Gang Bang - Cover

Pool Hang Gang Bang

by uncle Kevin

Copyright© 2019 by uncle Kevin

True Sex Story: my wife gets fucked hard by a group at a bar

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Heterosexual   True Story   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

Me – 27 year old man
Mary (my wife) – 23 year old blonde
Them – strangers in a pool hall in the wrong part of town.

This story is true, our names are real (I am Kevin, she is Mary). This is told from my (Kevin) perspective.

It was a Friday night in summer. We had partied many times before. I love watching Mary suck and fuck guys other than me. We prefer strangers cause it is scary and nastier than regular fuck buds etc. We will from time to time visit nearby cities and do this. We live in Saint John New Brunswick Canada, so this happened an hour away in Fredericton New Brunswick.

Mary was dressed in a skirt (not mini, but short), and a revealing low cut blouse. She had 36 C tits, and is a bit overweight, but not fat by any stretch. I am average looking, with a smallish 5 inch cock.

We researched near by bars, found reviews etc on them ... and settled on one in the Old part of town. Kind of run down, dirty looking, and seemed like a spot that could be risky. We showed up at 10 PM and started casually drinking and waiting. There were some guys there, a couple girls, but nothing extreme. Mary kept drinking Jack and coke, while I was drinking beer. She was starting to feel the effects, and it was no midnight. A ruckus upstairs (where the dart board and pool tables are) caught our attention when we heard a loud argument. Some guy and his woman left, as did the last remaining woman downstairs. Bars close at 2 AM in Canada, so we knew we had limited time.

I whispered in her ear and we walked up stairs with our drinks. There were three pool tables, 2 dart boards, 2 small tables, and about 6 old beat up chairs. All eyes were on Mary as she went up the top stair ... I counted 7 guys there. 4 were in their twenties, the other 3 were probably 40s or older. One old man was black, the rest of the guys were white. I walked with Mary over to the dark board, and we took some darts and started to toss them at the board. Neither of us are good at darts, and about 3 minutes in, she through one that missed and landed on the floor. Mary walked over and bent down to pick this up, and of course she was panty less, and ended up exposing her ass to any guy that was looking. I heard a couple hoots and whistles, so I looked over as did she. I think 3 of the guys saw her ass and pussy (shaved) as she did this ... she just smiled and picked it up like no big deal.

A couple lewd comments were made, and the guys made sure the other guys knew what happened. I kissed Mary on the cheek, and walked over to a table and said “we got next” and put money on the table.

“Hon, be right back, gonna get us a drink” I said and I went downstairs, ordered the drinks, paid for them, and hung out there for about 5 minutes. I had a plan to get her alone with the guys to get all them comfortable. The bartender kept looking at me wondering what I was doing down here, with my woman up there alone with so many guys. I know he wanted to ask me, but did not.

I then made my way up, and I heard laughing and giggles. I saw a couple guys showing Mary how to hold the pool stick, aim, etc. She would lean over the table as instructed, and this gave the other guys views of her naked ass and cunt. The guys in front would see her tits ... she was loving the attention. A couple guys saw me coming back and started to back up, but I just smirked and said “Mary making more friends I see” and slapped her ass. She gasped and stood up to me and stuck out her tongue at me.

I handed her her drink and sat down.

“is it our game now I asked” since nobody was playing. Two guys said “sure bud, you playing partners” to which I said yeah. Someone asked if Mary could be HIS partner, and we all laughed.

I said “Mary can’t stand real good, so how about alternate shot so she can relax between shots” I said. They agreed. They said we could break, so I started to go to the table but they agreed “We rather see Mary break” and laughed again. She smiled, stood up, and made a huge production of bending over and addressing the ball. One of the other guys (not playing) came up behind her and helped her hold the stick and tried to help her. I could tell he was rubbing her ass or pussy with one hand as he did this, but nobody cared or tried to stop it. As Mary was about to shoot, she gasped and her shot was TERRIBLE. I knew it was because this young guy had thrust into her and his bulge was obvious in his pants as she felt his cock touch her cunt ... thank god the jeans stopped his entering her I thought.

The guys laughed, Mary turned around and slapped this guy on the ass saying “bad boy ... one pool stick at a time” and moved to sit down among the guys. Their guy stood, and sank two balls before missing. It was my turn now and I went to the table. The guys were muttering to themselves and soon of the 7, 6 were standing leaving only the guy who Mary spanked a second ago with her at the tables. The 6 of these guys make a wall and I could see nothing. These guys started talking to me (asking me things, distracting me, and making me take a LOT longer for my shot). I finally shot, sank one, then another, before missing. I moved to step back from the table and looked over and saw Mary and this guy. Her skirt was up, he was fingering her, and he was sucking a tit. She looked to me and I saw lust in her eyes. The other guys looked over and saw the same. Someone commented “left nipple in Lennys mouth” and they all roared ... so this was Lenny I leaned.

The next guy shot and missed, and Mary bounced up to take her turn. Lenny came with her and I was told to sit down to give her room ... the same wall of 6 guys blocked my view again. I saw between two of them as Mary was looking at the table, then she bent over a bit, and Lenny was talking to her on how to stroke the cue, eye the balls, and be ready to have it sink ... and laugh ... then I saw her seem to dip out of total sight. I heard Lenny still talk, but not as much about pool.

“Yeah Mary, remember the balls. Hold the stick. Pull way back ... try to sink it all. I heard slurping sounds and assumed Mary was sucking Lenny, but was not totally sure.

“Hurry up and shoot” I said, meaning it for Mary. One of the others said “Oh he will shoot but not soon I am sure” and they started high fiving.

I stood and moved to the left and saw clearly as Mary was on her knees, still holding her pool cue, and was sucking Lenny in full view of the others. I guessed he was about 7 inches, and pretty thick. Much nicer than my cock Mary was used to.

We made eye contact, she pulled it out, licked her lips, and stood to take her shot. She bent over and Lenny immediately stood behind her and said “try to sink your ball with me sinking my cock hon” and he pushed forward and into her with no problem. She gasped and put a hand on the table. Lenny began to pull back, and push in again, and again, and slowly was making love to Mary in front of me and these other strangers. “Yeah babe, that feels awesome” Mary said as Len now held her hips and picked up the pace.

“SHOOT Mary” someone said and Mary looked at him and smiled. “not easy to paly pool with a cock buried in my pussy” she said, and they all laughed. But Mary pulled up, and lined up a shot. Lenny stopped for a minute to let her prepare the shot, and just as she was a bout to shoot, he buried nuts deep in her and she missed the cue ball entirely ... another round of laughs.

“SCRATCH” said Lenny and he pulled out of her. “your punishment is to suck my cock” and he smiled. I imagine he expected her to scoff at this, since many women will not suck cock after being in pussy, not wanting to eat their own juices. Mary is hit and miss with this at home, but she just sank to her knees before Lenny, and made a big production of sticking out her tongue and bathing his cock with her mouth and tongue.

Some guy said “new game, rotate shots, who ever sinks a ball, gets Mary, then next, and next, and next) ... they all agreed.

Someone stepped up and missed, Mary did not take Lenny’s cock out of her mouth as she was enjoying him and not knowing who was next. Someone shot and got lucky and sank a ball, he was white, and one of the older guys. He quickly whipped out a cut cock, but it was smaller than Lenny, and I saw disappointment in Mary’s eyes as she pulled off Lenny’s hard cock, and onto this new guy. She only got about 5 sucks in before the next guy sank an easy shot ... and he sprang to Mary to get his cock sucked ... the other guy slouched away and went to the back of a new line that formed to take shots at the pool table.

For the next 5 minutes or so, guys shot and depending on if they made or not, they stood before Mary to get sucked. Each guy had taken off his pants, and all but one had taken off their underwear ... one young guy was still in his underwear and had not made a shot yet. It was a frenzy as the balls were disappearing on the table, till it got down to one left. One guy then said “who ever sinks this ball, gets to fuck the whore”. No asking, nothing polite about it ... just matter of factly saying it as crude as he could. They all cheered ... Mary looked to me, and smiled with a cock in her mouth. A minute later, one of the older guys sank it and hooted.

Mary was picked up by three guys, and laid on the pool table. She was put in such a position that her head was hanging over the edge, and he pussy was right on the edge ... giving easy access to both holes for these horny bastards. The older guy stepped up to her face and said “get me good and hard bitch” and rammed an average size uncut cock into her face. Mary gobbled it and moaned, as hands began probing her pussy, and someone fingered her. I pulled my dick out and started jerking it as I watched my wife being violated before me. In a couple minutes this guy was hard and pulled out of her expert cock sucking mouth and started to move to her pussy, which was now moist.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.