The Voice - Cover

The Voice

Copyright© 2019 by Westside24

Chapter 2

Scott was at home and was hanging up his dark suit which he never wore when he noticed the fake hard cover book that was a disguised nanny cam. He wondered if it had recorded anything besides Diane going into bed to sleep. He removed the SD card and placed it into an adapter and then placed it into his computer.

It had recorded what had transpired in the bedroom which astonished Scott. The first thing Scott saw was Diane walking into the bedroom with her blouse unbuttoned and her bra pushed up over her breasts. She took off her blouse and bra and then she stepped out of her skirt and panties before she reclined on the bed. Donald Prescott who was completely naked followed her and also reclined on the bed. He started kissing her and in a little while he moved in between her spread thighs and mounted her.

This nanny cam was state of the art thought Scott because it had also recorded the words that were being said. Diane in making love with Scott normally didn’t say anything but this was not the case when she was being fucked by Donald.

Scott heard her say, “That’s it, go deeper and do it harder... , I can’t get enough of you making love to me... , You really know how to make love... , Let’s do it doggie style as you can go deeper that way and you can play with my backdoor... , it is yours to have if you want it.”

Hearing her say those words was a shock for Scott to say the least. If there were any doubts about him getting divorced, those thoughts were now erased from his mind after watching this video.

Scott sent a copy of this video along with short note how it came about to Lynn his attorney. She phoned him later in the day.

“I watched the tape and that seals the deal. I will file for the divorce saying no-fault when you give me the word. If she gives you or me any problems I will tell her through her attorney that I will change the reason for the divorce to be adultery which I can now prove beyond a shadow of a doubt. That should put an end to any of their shenanigans. Let me know when you want me to file and serve her.”

Scott said he would and went back to double checking his checklist on the things he needed to do.

He thought that if there was going to be any problems in the divorce it should only be in splitting their assets. With no kids and their salaries being comparable there shouldn’t be any alimony so it should be a fifty fifty split of the savings and investment accounts along with the equity in their townhome which was titled in Diane’s trust and had probably doubled in value. They had purchased the townhome ten years ago from the bank who had foreclosed on it.

Scott priced out the value of the townhome using Zillow and was able to take fifty percent of that amount plus a little more because of its furnishings from their savings and investment accounts along with his share from those accounts. He transferred those funds into a separate account which only he controlled.

A week and a half later Debra phoned him and after saying they do things fast up here said the closing was set for tomorrow. He had previously wired her the twenty percent of the purchase price which she said she needed at the closing. He also started boxing items which he thought Diane shouldn’t notice were gone and took those boxes for shipping to his new address.

The following mid-morning Scott received a phone call from Debra who said the closing went fine. She would leave the keys with Dana and would send him the title along with her bill to his new address. He thanked her for being very efficient and professional in handling this purchase.

His next call was to Lynn. Scott told her she could file the divorce papers but asked her to serve Diane the papers at her work late tomorrow afternoon. He needed time the next day to pack his SUV along with doing some last minute actions as cancelling his credit cards and doing some other things. He spent time composing a note to Diane about why he was divorcing her and how he had spit their assets along with giving her his new address in case she needed to forward him anything. He had already sent a change of address card for him to the post office.

The following morning as soon as Diane left for work Scott went about finalizing his move. He packed three boxes consisting of his clothes and some personal items and dropped them off for shipping. He loaded his car with his electronic equipment along with some additional clothes and personal items. Doing one last look at his checklist to make sure he hadn’t omitted doing anything he thought he had covered all the bases. He left his keys and garage door opener placing them on top of the note and closed the door to the townhome for the very last time.

Needless to say there were many thoughts running through his mind as he made this drive to his new home.

About an hour away from his new home his cellphone buzzed. The caller ID showed it to be Diane who was calling. Scott didn’t bother to answer the call and let it go to voice mail.

Just as he was arriving at Dana’s house his cellphone buzzed and again he could see it was Diane calling. As before he let the call go to voice mail.

Dana greeted him welcoming him to the neighborhood and handed him the keys. She said she put a few items in his refrigerator which would carry him over till he could go to the store. He thanked her for being that conscientious and considerate. He waived off her offer of helping him to unpack.

At his new home he unlocked the door and after finding the garage door opener he parked his SUV in the two car garage and unpacked it. He brought his electronic equipment into the second bedroom which he was going to use as an office. The house was all electric which meant it was constructed with extra insulation in the walls and ceiling as was required. That gave the added benefit of deadening the sound and providing the quiet place he needed for work.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.