An Abnormal Life - Cover

An Abnormal Life

Copyright© 2019 by psychward

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mike lived in a sleepy town.All of that changed when his father marries Susan and mike has to take care of his older step sister

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Incest   MaleDom   Spanking  

Mike was standing at the balcony looking at the trees across the street, they were partially covered in darkness and lit by the cool light of the full moon, swaying gently from the occasional gust, this place always made him fell a bit less alone.Just then Mike’s phone started buzzing, he took one last drag out of his cigarette before stomping it out.He looked at his phone it was Bruce from the police station.

“Mike we got an issue here you need to get down here “ Bruce said

“If you are calling at this hour, must be somthing serious huh?”

“Yes it is, look like suicide but we can’t know for sure ... come over to the palmer street, its the big red building, you would’nt miss it”

“I will be there in 20 “ mike said pocketing the phone in his trousers

Mike works part time for the county police and it’s a pain in the arse to commute from his place which is at the edge of the county to the center, but it pays really well, and knowing a person or two in the law enforcement does’nt hurt either.He took out the car from the Garage, he got his driving licence last year at 16, now after driving for an year he got the hang of it.By the time he arrived at the palmer street he could see a lot of commotion and yellow police keep out tape covered the places.

Mike entered the building and he could see the corpse of young girl of his age 17 probably laid on the ground and police were taking samples and taking photos of the marks on her body.

“Mike we need to look at the emails or any contact she had with anyone prior to her death “ bruce said from top of the stairs and gestured him to follow him

Mike sat the the desk and put the his USB in the computer and ran a bruteforce script on the computer, after 40 minutes of tweaking he finally got in he could see the she had a balckmailer, there was a email with photos demanding money and asking her to send more and more money and photos gaining more and more leverage on her, even though the balckmailer asked her to delete the emails after receiving them, seems like she did’nt delete.It was 11 in the night and here mike was hacking a dead girl’s computer to see why she killed hreself or got murdered.

“Bruce i got some intresting stuff for you to see”

“She had a blackmailer?” he asked squinting at the monitor

“Looks like it”

“What kind of monster would do such a thing to her ... can you trace who it is Mike?”

“i think i can get a name and location “ mike replied

Mike gave bruce the name, location of the blacmailer and headed back home, Mike did’nt particularly think the guy who blackmailed her was a monster, he belived that there are monsters everywhere some are small, harmless and some are bigger and meaner, it was weak that don’t know how to play the game, that ones end up quitting the game like the girl that killed herself, the weak die and strong prey on the weak.Slowly the buildings on both side of the road beacame sparser and sparser as he drew closer to his home.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.