Angel Boy - Cover

Angel Boy

by Wetshaft

Copyright© 2019 by Wetshaft

Erotica Sex Story: Man takes his girlfriend's gender-fluid son out on a special date before announcing marriage plans.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Hispanic Male   Oral Sex   .

“Mr. Mason,” he whispered. “I’m never gunna be able to eat my dinner if you don’t stop doing that,” Alex whined unconvincingly.

“But you don’t want me to stop,” the older man replied calmly. “Not really. You’re just trying to sound like you have a little bit of self-control, but I think we both know better, don’t we?”

They were sitting side by side in a booth while the tablecloth concealed Mason’s hand sliding long, patient strokes along Alex’s thigh. The man was pleased his fiancé’s fifteen year old son was wearing the skin-tight leggings Mason had requested. They were actually his mother’s leggings, but they fit the teenager’s firm, slender body to a T. Mason had enjoyed watching the heads turn as the waiter had led them to their table. Alex’s legs and ass were tailor-made for leggings or yoga pants.

Mason and Alex’s mother had conferred on the boy’s outfit for the evening. Amanda was a very fashionable dresser herself, and she’d taken the time to help prepare her beautifully feminine son for his first night out with his future stepfather. Alex didn’t know of his mother’s and Mason’s intentions, though. The couple had agreed to see how well the evening went before giving the teen any life-changing news. Alex had already had too many bad experiences with his mother’s boyfriends. Fortunately, Mason was completely different, and Amanda wanted her son to feel free to love the man as much as she did.

Earlier that day, Amanda had taken her gender fluid son to the same salon where she had her own hair done. Alex’s silky blonde, medium-length hair had been styled beautifully, and his mother had chosen a black, off the shoulder blouse that went beautifully with the leggings. She’d spent quite a while helping Alex put on makeup, and even gave him a gold necklace and pair of earrings that all made him look luscious. Amanda had been so pleased and excited with the way her girlish son looked that she gave him an excited kiss on the lips before Mason escorted the teen out on their date.

Now Mason was stroking his warm, firm thigh and watching the way his jaw gaped open and his chest was rising and falling with deeper breaths. The older man’s hand was gradually working higher up the boy’s leg, and he was sure he was going to find a very hard, young cock straining at the thin leggings he had on.

“But, Mr. Mason, how am I supposed to eat dinner with you touching me like that?”

“Do you want me to stop?” Mason asked, already knowing the answer.

Alex blushed. “No,” admitted softly. “It feels really nice.”

“You feel nice, Alex. I’m really glad you think it’s okay for me to touch you intimately.”

“I like it. Your hands are so nice. And you’re so much nicer than any of my mother’s past boyfriends. Most of them just laughed at me and called me a faggot.”

Mason leaned close enough to Alex’s ear to whisper. “Baby, if you ever hear me call you a faggot, I want you to know I mean it as a compliment.” Then he planted a soft, affectionate kiss on Alex’s neck, causing the boy to sigh deeply.

The older man then leaned back again, and the pretty teenager was looking at him in awe. There was love in the boy’s eyes. It was unmistakable, and Mason could only smile his most loving smile to let the boy know how pleased he was. Then he caressed the boy’s pretty face briefly his hand, heaving a wistful sight.

“You’re so beautiful,” the man said. “Every bit as beautiful as your mother.”

Alex blushed and Mason finally moved his hand further up the boy’s thigh until he could feel the rock-solid shape of that young cock in his leggings. Alex whimpered softly when the man touched his cock, lightly stroking the impressive rod through the thin, clinging fabric. It felt bigger than Mason expected, and it was simply pulsing with excitement.

“I think you might be a little slut, too,” Mason said in a low, husky tone, speaking close to Alex’s ear. “Like mother, like son.”

“Oh, god,” Alex whispered, barely making a sound.

Mason leaned over and gave Alex another brief kiss, but this time he kissed the boy’s pretty mouth. At the same time, his hand was affectionately stroking his throbbing cock under the table. He intently watched his face and the movement of his chest as he breathed. Alex made him feel like his blood was boiling. He felt like they were completely in tune despite the teenager’s shyness. Every touch and kiss had felt so natural and right so far, just the way it always did with the boy’s mother. Mason’s own cock was now fully aroused and throbbing in his pants.

“Are you a little cum whore, Alex?” he asked quietly, still caressing the rigid pole in the teen’s leggings. He was already getting that glazed look in his eyes and his deep breath was making his smooth chest heave against the thin material of his mother’s blouse.

“I – I – love cum,” the teen said haltingly. “But I’ve only tasted it a couple of times.”

“Did you know your mother loves cum, too?” Mason asked. “And that she’s tasted a lot of it?”

Alex nodded, avoiding eye contact. “I – I know,” the boy confessed. He was also blushing furiously. Just then a waiter approached their table, and Mason could feel Alex’s body stiffen, knowing he probably expected his mother’s boyfriend to pull his hand away from his cock so they could order.

But he didn’t. He just kept his hand right there under the table cloth and kept fondling that ripe erection with careful motions.

The waiter looked to be about college age, fit and with handsome, Latin features. The second he looked at Alex he could barely take his eyes off the boy. Alex was breathing hard while Mason kept teasing his swollen cock under the tablecloth. He quickly grabbed the menu and held it over the edge of the table, even though the waiter couldn’t really see what was going on. The waiter was mesmerized by the beautiful young blond, and Mason was pretty sure he could tell what was going on under the table anyway.

Mason stopped trying to be discreet about the way he fondling Alex’s cock and calmly told him to go ahead and give the young man his order. As soon as he opened his mouth to speak, Mason squeezed the teenager’s dick firmly. Alex was able to stifle his gasp, but he couldn’t help arching his back and pushing his chest out even more. Mason almost laughed out loud when he saw the bulge beginning to show in the waiter’s pants. He was sure the waiter knew perfectly well that he had a handful of hard, young cock.

After Mason ordered, the waiter left them on their own again. “You’re a bad man!” Alex hissed under his breath, but then he followed the statement with a joyful giggle.

Mason laughed and quickly squeezed the boy’s cock. Just before the waiter came back to serve the meal, Mason unzipped his pants and worked out his stiff cock with his free hand. He grabbed the half dazed boy’s wrist and led his hand to his hot, swollen shaft. Alex shot the man a look of shocked surprise, but it was only a matter of seconds before he started stroking the older man’s cock.

They stroked each other the whole time the waiter was serving the meal. They didn’t end up eating very much, but Mason could tell Alex was feeling just as good as he was. The waiter was at their table constantly, his eyes all over Alex every time. Mason made sure to let Alex know how hot the waiter thought he was every chance he had.

“Not that I can blame him,” the older man had told him while they were still pretending to be interested in their food. “You’re just as hot and sexy as your mother.”

When they finally finished and got ready to go, Mason purposely left his car keys on the table without letting Alex see what he did. When they got to the car, he distracted the boy by pushing him against the passenger’s side door and kissing him. Alex whimpered and surrendered to the deep, passionate kiss. His mouth opened immediately and their tongues swirled and explored each other’s mouth. Mason’s cock was soon just as hard as it was when Alex had been stroking it under the table, and he could feel the boy’s rigid rod rubbing back against his through his leggings.

Mason was squeezing Alex’s ass cheeks and kissing him deeply when the sound of the waiter clearing his throat interrupted them. Mason had to force himself to keep from laughing when Alex uttered a slight gasp. The waiter was right on cue. He turned to face the college boy, knowing Alex’s cock was making an unavoidable bulge in his tight leggings.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.