Dad's Dating Advice - Cover

Dad's Dating Advice

Copyright© 2019 by Lubrican

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Bob thought triple dating would keep his kids from exploring too much, sexually. And it worked well the first five or six times they all went on dates together in the family van. But then it didn't work and Bob felt like they all needed to be taught just how strong the sexual urge can be. So he decided to teach them. The problem was, he'd had too much Scotch on an empty stomach and things got kind of out of control.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

Bob simply took off his boxers once they were in his bedroom. His three children stared, shocked, as he displayed his erection to them.

“Now you, Bobby,” he said, looking at his son.

Bobby didn’t hesitate. He got naked. His own long, hard penis bobbed in the soft light of the bedside table.

“This is what being with a girl and fooling around does to a boy,” Bob said. “Or a man,” he added. “And it matters not that the girl is his daughter or sister. Men react this way when things get passionate. It’s just how we’re built. We want to have sex. It’s in our blood.”

“You can’t have sex with us,” gasped Julie, softly. For reasons she didn’t understand, she included Barbie in “us.”

“And why is that?” asked Bob.

“It would be incest,” she said, softly.

“So you don’t want to have sex right now,” said Bob. “Right?”

Julie nodded. For some reason she looked at Barbie. For reasons she couldn’t articulate, Barbie felt like she and her big sister were now one person. She nodded her head.

You do?“ Julie’s gasp was loud.

No! I meant no, I don’t!” gasped Barbie.

“Excellent,” said Bob. “Then your lessons can proceed.”

“What lessons?” asked Julie, wary now.

“Do you trust me?” he asked.

“I’m not sure,” she said, carefully. Her nipples were rock hard, and she didn’t understand why. It wasn’t cold in the room and nothing ... exciting ... was going on. Not other than her getting to see two straining boners. That was something she thought she’d never see until she got to college.

“Good,” said Bob. “You’re being careful. Let me ask it this way. If Bobby and I promise not to have sex with you, will you believe that?”

“Maybe,” said Julie, still being careful. There had to be a catch to this. If it wasn’t her father, she’d believe she was being pranked. This was getting interesting.

“Let me change it one more time,” said Bob. “I promise not to have sex with either you or Barbie, unless you specifically ask me to. Do you believe that’s the truth?”

Julie couldn’t see the trap. She just didn’t have enough life experience. Since she couldn’t imagine a scenario in which she’d ask her father to fuck her, she believed that scenario wasn’t possible.

“Yes,” she said. “I believe you.”

Bob looked at his son. “Will you make the same promise?”

Bobby was confused. He and his father were standing there nude, with their junk hanging out, and his sisters were right there. Both were topless, which was why his penis was harder than it had ever been in his life. He didn’t know what was going on, but he went with the flow.

“Sure,” he said.

“You have to mean it,” said Bob. “You have to mean it deep down.”

“Dad, I don’t want to have sex with my sisters,” he said. He flushed, knowing he was lying, but it was clearly what he was supposed to say.

His sisters believed him. Bob did not. But Bob was pretty sure he could keep a lid on things if needed. If his plan worked out.

That plan?

To see how much the girls could take before begging to be fucked.

It was a plan ... but nobody said it was a good plan.


“Okay,” said Bob, “tonight you played around and got excited. That’s normal. But I don’t think you understand how strong some of those feelings can get, so we’re going to practice enough so that you feel what that’s like. We’re going to play around here, at home, where there is better control.”

“But that’s incest,” said Julie, who was already nervous about her emotions. The feelings she’d had with both Danny and her dad had been stronger than she expected. Warning bells were going off in her head.

“No, incest would be having sexual intercourse,” said Bob. “You said you don’t want that and have not asked for that to happen, so there will be no incest. Let’s call what we’re going to do home sex education.”

“We had sex ed in school,” said Julie.

“Did anybody show you where your clitoris is and touch it for you, in sex ed at school?”

“Of course not,” she gasped.

“Then you have no idea what that’s like, do you?”

“I’ve touched it myself,” objected Julie. She blushed as she realized she’d just admitted she masturbated, in front of her whole family.

“It’s completely different when someone else touches it,” said Bob.

“I’ll say it is,” sighed Barbie, remembering Bobby’s finger in her pussy.

“And how do you know this?” asked Bob. “Did your date get that far with you tonight?”

“No, but Bobby did, while we were watching you molest Julie,” said the girl.

Bob looked at Julie.

“Do you feel like I molested you?”

Julie shook her head, firmly. “No way, Daddy.”

Bob looked at Barbie.

“Are you afraid somebody’s going to molest you tonight?”

“No, Daddy,” she said. “It’s just a word.”

“It’s a powerful word, that can get me thrown in prison,” said Bob. “If we’re going to do this ... learn about our bodies and how strong the sex drive can really be, it needs to be because you want to learn, and not because I’m forcing you. I just believe, deep down, that you don’t understand, and you need to, because you need to be able to cut and run if things start to get too hot and heavy. How will you know when that is if you don’t learn?”

Nobody replied. Bobby thought about saying he had cut and run when Sheryl got too hot and heavy, but he didn’t think that would help anything. Besides, he was intensely curious as to what was going to happen.

“Does anybody want to leave right now?” asked Bob. “There’s no pressure, and nobody will get upset if you do. It’s your body, and the only things that should happen to it are things you decide you want. So ... anybody want to leave?”

All three kids shook their heads.

“I need you to say it,” insisted Bob.

“I don’t want to leave,” said Barbie and Bobby together.

“I want to stay,” said Julie.

Bob gave them all extra time. Then he said, “Any time somebody wants to leave, just say so. Okay, ladies. The men are naked. Now it’s your turn.”


Both girls were shy. It was odd, because suddenly, the fact that their breasts were already bare didn’t seem like such a big deal. Or hadn’t been such a big deal while their father was talking about all this. Now he and Bobby were just staring at them. It was obvious they both wanted to see naked girls. That affected the two girls in slightly different ways.

Oddly, Barbie was less stressed by the idea that her father and brother were about to see her entirely naked. That was partly because she was a daddy’s girl anyway, and partly because she adored her big brother. Julie, on the other hand was nervous. Her nervousness wasn’t because she was afraid of either man. Indeed, her nervousness stemmed from the fact that, when her father told her to strip, her pussy produced an actual squirt of moisture. She felt it happen. She’d already been damp because of rubbing on her daddy’s boner, but this was different. She was afraid her pussy would be dripping when the two men saw it.

“Do we have to?” she moaned.

“No,” said Bob.

“I will,” said Barbie, who had already pushed her jeans down to her calves. The fact they were already open made that simple. She balanced, precariously, as she pulled each foot out and stood up dressed only in white bikini panties. When she put her thumbs in them, Bob said, “Barbie, wait.”

She stopped.

“Can Bobby take them off?” asked Bob.

She nodded, enthusiastically.

Bob didn’t give the boy any advice. He just watched as Bobby went to kneel in front of his younger sister. He tugged slowly, almost as if he was worried the cloth might tear, or scrape her skin. Barbie had pale blond head hair. Everybody else in the family had dark brown hair. When she was born, Olivia laughingly said she’d cheated on Bob with a bachelor Norwegian farmer. They had listened to A Prairie Home Companion together for years, and loved the stories about Lake Woebegone.

It turned out her pubic hair was just as light. It was also sparse, and even from seven or eight feet away, Bob could see her pooching adolescent pussy lips clearly through the thin hairs as Bobby moved her panties lower. Bob inhaled, vicariously, and then said, “Bobby, take in her scent. It will be delightful.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.