Dad's Dating Advice - Cover

Dad's Dating Advice

Copyright© 2019 by Lubrican

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Bob thought triple dating would keep his kids from exploring too much, sexually. And it worked well the first five or six times they all went on dates together in the family van. But then it didn't work and Bob felt like they all needed to be taught just how strong the sexual urge can be. So he decided to teach them. The problem was, he'd had too much Scotch on an empty stomach and things got kind of out of control.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

There was mostly silence for a while, as they dug into the food Bob and Bobby had gone out to get. It wasn’t an uncomfortable silence, though, because everybody was hungry, and everybody was eating avidly. The food was from KFC and was good. In addition to mashed potatoes and gravy, they had gotten green beans and baked beans, as well as cole slaw. One whole sack they brought home was biscuits.

Finally, they began to slow down, as stomachs were filled. It was Bob who got things going again.

“I didn’t know you were coming, so I didn’t make any plans, in terms of where you could sleep,” he said to Monica.

“She can sleep in my room, can’t she?” said Bobby.

“You’re going to sleep with her right in front of us?” Barbie yipped.

“I didn’t say that!” said Bobby. “She can just sleep in there. I can sleep somewhere else.”

“You’re going to do that right in front of me?” Now Monica was upset.

Couch!“ yelled Bobby. “I’ll sleep on the fricking couch, okay?”

The three girls relaxed.

“Geeze,” said Bobby.

“Anyway, your old room is now my new room,” said Barbie.

“Nice of you to tell me,” said Bobby.

“We didn’t think it would matter,” said Barbie. “You always slept everywhere anyway.” She blinked as her hand went to her mouth. “Sorry,” she said, darting a look at Monica.

“Barbie can sleep with Julie while you’re here,” said Bob. “They shared a room until Bobby went to college. It will be like old times. That gives you Bobby’s old room.”

“We shared a room, not a bed, Daddy,” grumped Julie. Actually, that wasn’t strictly true. Many a time they woke up in the same bed, but usually only after spending the night in it with their father or, once in a long while, Bobby.

The meal got finished as all three girls worked out in their minds what they planned to do that night.

Basically, it meant visiting the couch.

Nobody thought to coordinate with Bobby about that.

If they had, he would have made a schedule.


After supper (and after Bob determined from Julie that his secret was still a secret) it was Bob’s turn to find out a little about Monica and the place she came from. She tried to sell him on how dismal a girl’s future was in Wide Ford, just as she’d tried to sell it to his daughters. One of those daughters jumped on her bandwagon.

“So you see how desperate she was, and why she felt like she had to convince Bobby to take her out of there,” said Barbie.

Bob smiled. “I get it. I never told you guys, but I’m from Bilks, Missouri.”

“Never heard of it,” said Bobby.

“Exactly. If it wasn’t for Temberson college, how many people in the world would have heard of Wide Ford?” asked Bob, smiling.

“So it’s small,” said Barbie.

“Not even one stoplight in town,” said Bob. “Or there wasn’t when I left. Maybe there is, now.”

“You’ve never been back?”

“I didn’t lose anything in Bilks,” said Bob. “Why would I go back there to look for it?”

“Parents?” asked Monica, who was surprised at Bob’s even more callous view of his hometown than she had of hers.

“My dad died in the Vietnam war,” he said. “I was in high school. Dad’s life insurance got me into college and then Mom moved away, but his death broke her heart. She died just before I met Olivia. It seems our family is full of heartbreak and loss.”

“That’s so sad,” sighed Monica.

“You never told us all that,” said Julie.

“It’s a sad story. Why tell it to young children?”

The rest of the evening was spent mining Bob’s memory for information on what the world was like back in the seventies and eighties, before there were cell phones and computers and video games.

Eventually, Julie said it was time for bed.

Monica thought to herself that it was still early, but the sooner everybody went to bed, the sooner she could sneak out and see Bobby, so she yawned and let the girls lead her to Barbie’s room.


Oddly, perhaps, Monica was even more impatient than Julie and Barbie were, because she tiptoed through the not-so-dark living room first. The only reason Barbie and Julie didn’t hear the floor squeak was because they were both in Julie’s room, commiserating on how they would get Bobby to make love to them. There was also a mild argument as to who got to go first. The plan was to stay in the living room, because the walls were too thin to use Julie’s room. Both girls had heard Bobby masturbating through those walls, in years past, and neither girl was a quiet lover.

It was that argument, in fact, that was the reason they snuck into the living room in time to see Monica, sitting on the edge of the couch, take off her T shirt, exposing her naked breasts to Bobby. It shocked them both enough that they stopped. Their breath was stuck in their lungs, too, which is why neither gasped and gave them away.

Monica leaned down and they saw their brother’s head come up off the pillow to kiss her.

Voyeurism is defined as gaining sexual pleasure from watching others when they are naked or engaged in sexual activity. Most people don’t think they have voyeuristic tendencies, but most of those people have also watched porn and gotten sexually excited. If one wants to argue about that, the definition doesn’t say it has to be “in person” watching.

In any case, what happened in both sisters was a peculiar feeling of unsettled excitement, when they saw Monica’s topless kiss, and saw Bobby’s hands slide over her naked back. His hands had slid over their naked backs just like that, and no doubt he was kissing her in much the same way he kissed them. And, of course, they’d kissed him naked too many times to count.

And when Monica managed to lie down on top of him, neither girl wanted to stop watching.

There wasn’t much to see, at first, and the only sounds were the smacking of lips. Then Monica stood up and bent over. It was obvious she was pushing her panties down to her ankles. When she got back on top of him she sat upright and her hand went between her legs.

“Ohhhh yeah,” she groaned, softly.

Barbie’s elbow bumped Julie and she glanced over to see the younger girl’s hand in her own panties, rubbing quickly. Julie couldn’t fault her. Seeing this strange girl with their brother’s penis in her was so hot she almost couldn’t take her eyes off of it. When Bobby’s hands came up to maul Monica’s boobs, just as they had mauled Julie’s boobs so many times, what she felt wasn’t jealousy, or anger. Instead, she felt like she wanted to go closer ... to stroke Monica’s back ... to urge Bobby to spew into her. If Julie couldn’t have Bobby’s baby, the thought of seeing it grow in Monica’s belly made her itch between her legs.

Monica suddenly fell forward and they could hear her muffled voice. She was having an orgasm! Was he spurting in her?

Now both girls were jealous, because they wanted to feel that warm penis in them, and his hot issue splashing in their own pussies.

The two on the couch lay there, still, now, and the kissing sounds came again. When Monica finally sat back up again, Julie pulled at Barbie’s PJs and they hurried back to Barbie’s room on bare feet. Leaving the light off, they sat on the bed together, their arms around one another.

“I can’t believe we watched,” whispered Barbie. “I’m so fucking horny.”

“Me, too,” whispered Julie.

“How long do we have to wait?”

“I don’t know. Until she falls asleep?”

“How long will that take?”

“How should I know?”

“He can be ready again in ten minutes,” sighed Barbie.

“We don’t want to get caught,” said Julie.

“At this point I don’t care.”

“Yes you do.”

“I don’t get it. I liked watching them!”

“I’ll explain it later,” said Julie.

They heard the creaking of floor boards and held their breath.

Julie watched the glowing arms of Barbie’s alarm clock as the longer one moved past five dots on the illuminated face. It felt like thirty, to her. Five minutes after that, Barbie said, “I can’t wait anymore,” and got off the bed. Julie didn’t think enough time had passed, but she was tired of waiting, too. If Monica heard them and followed, let her. She could watch them getting their pussies stuffed. It would serve her right.


It had been a long day for Bobby, and he fell asleep almost immediately after Monica drained his balls on the couch. She had cum quickly, once she’d gotten him inside her, and when she whispered in his ear that she might not be pregnant, yet, and that he could try to make sure, it was as if she’d flipped a switch in his balls. He came hard and, as they kissed afterwards, she whispered, “I love you, Bobby,” for the first time.

He’d barely descended into slumber when he was awakened by some sound. He smelled Julie’s body wash. His sisters knelt beside the couch, one of them feeling for his penis, and the other for his face. He’d taken his underwear off for Monica, and felt too relaxed to pull them back on, so he was naked. A hot mouth engulfed his prick as hot lips found his lips and kissed him.

“You guys are crazy,” he whispered.

“We watched you,” whispered Julie’s voice into his mouth. “We were coming to do this and she beat us to it.”

“You snooze, you lose,” he said, taking a chance that her panting signified excitement, instead of anger.

“You better have some left for us,” she warned.

“Always,” he moaned, softly.

They kissed, then, while Barbie fluffed him up. Because she felt like she’d done the work, she climbed on top of him first, riding him like Monica had. She was primed to pop and moved her hips so violently that the couch scooted an inch on the hardwood floor. He had time to find her nipples and squeeze them, but when he did it sent her over the edge.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck,” she whispered, her voice harsh. He kissed her to shut her up, and kept kissing her for a full two minutes, as she breathed through her nose and the sides of her mouth. Then he rolled until she fell off of him, on top of Julie, who hadn’t moved away from the couch at all. There was the fumbling of bodies as Bobby swung his feet to the floor and stood up. As Julie got out from under her sister, she saw his still-hard rod in profile and a sob of relief rattled from her throat. She didn’t think she could have stood it if he’d cum in Barbie and gone soft.

He reached for her and lay her on the couch where his body heat still made things warm. He was on her, then, finding her entry in the dark and slamming in deep. His hips rabbited as he crushed her, pounding her clit with his pubic bone. She made a happy sound and his lips pressed against her ear.

“You better not ever stop taking the pill,” he whispered, “because if you do, I’m going to fuck you so pregnant you’ll waddle like a duck.”

“Bastard,” she grunted. She tried to fuck back at him, but he was too heavy. “You fucked her.”

“Like I’m fucking you.” He knew she wasn’t talking about Barbie.

“What happened to all that making love stuff?” she panted.

“We can do that later. Right now I want to fuck you, Jules. I want to shoot in your pussy.”

“You better wait,” she warned. “I deserve to cum.”

“You guys are too loud!” hissed Barbie.

Bobby went in deep and rubbed, which was exactly what Julie needed. She went off like a bomb and buried her face in his neck, whimpering until Barbie hissed at her again.

He kept rubbing and then stopped. She felt his penis jump inside her, and the warm ball of his sperm jetting into her.

“I can’t live without this,” she whispered into his ear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.