Dad's Dating Advice - Cover

Dad's Dating Advice

Copyright© 2019 by Lubrican

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Bob thought triple dating would keep his kids from exploring too much, sexually. And it worked well the first five or six times they all went on dates together in the family van. But then it didn't work and Bob felt like they all needed to be taught just how strong the sexual urge can be. So he decided to teach them. The problem was, he'd had too much Scotch on an empty stomach and things got kind of out of control.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

Monica had kissed some boys before. A few of those kisses had been away from prying parental eyes, and a few had been with a boy she really liked. But in her mind, all of them had, by definition, been illicit. Her mother and grandmother, whom she thought of as her parents, would have actually tolerated a little kissy-face, but she didn’t know that. So those kisses had been hurried, and nervous. There had been some guilt, which fought with the excitement of doing this forbidden thing. Conditions hadn’t really allowed for true passion to bloom or take control.

And, to be honest, none of the boys she’d kissed had been very good at it. Not to suggest she was any better.

Bobby, on the other hand, had spent hours and hours kissing his sisters, as well as some of the girls he dated. He was good at it. A good analogy is imagining the casual, every-day driver getting in a Ferrari with Mario Andretti and ‘going for a little test drive.’

Like that every-day driver, who might fall apart during one of Mario’s test drives, Monica Travers felt like she was in the middle of a tornado as Bobby’s lips sealed against hers and she was really kissed with passion for the first time in her life. It went on and on as his tongue invaded her lips. His kisses involved his hands, too. With Barbie and Julie it just went for granted that breasts would be touched, molded, and mauled as his lips did the same thing. Bobby was an eager lover, and when he could control that eagerness, it was communicated to his partner in ways that made them impatient to move on, too.

That first kiss lasted forever, in Monica’s mind, or it became a series of long kisses that lasted forever. Part of her mind observed that, like lying there in his arms had been something she could do for hours, this was something else she could do for hours, too. And when his hand found her nightgown-covered breast, the passion flared. There was no guilt, here. She was allowed to do this! She was even encouraged to do this!

He finally pulled his lips from hers and she took a deep breath. His fingers had found her stiff nipple and been squeezing it gently. Now he plucked at the cloth covering it and said, “You want to take this off?”

One gusting sob broke from her lips as she nodded furiously. She realized the light was still on. She’d assumed you had to be in the dark to do all this, but she didn’t care that he’d see her. He obviously wanted to do this, as crazy as that seemed. She sat up and the covers were pulled away by his hand. She wiggled to get the gown out from under her bottom and, as it cleared her head and her breasts felt the chill, she saw him kicking off his briefs.

When he lay back, she finally saw what had been making that bulge. She got a little light-headed as she stared.

“Oh my,” she sighed.

“I won’t hurt you,” he said. “I promise.”

“I don’t know what to do,” she whined, frozen again.

“Kissing was nice,” he said, lying back down. His erection jutted from a soft-looking nest of dark brown hair.

She stared at the evidence of his arousal. All her fears had been for nothing. He was turned on by her!

Now her fear was that he would use that thing on her, like he was supposed to, and kill her deader than a door nail in the process.

“Just kissing?” she whined.

“If that’s what you want,” he said.

“What about that?” She pointed at his prick.

“I jerked off last night, thinking about you. I can jerk off again tonight,” he said.

“This is crazy,” she moaned.

“This is just two friends, having a good time,” he said. “Come kiss me.”

She did, and now his hands moved all over her body. She arched under him, like a cat, as his lips consumed hers again. Somehow his knee got between her thighs, and pressed hard against her sex. She wanted to growl, but held it in while, at the same time, rubbing back. When his knee disappeared and his hand slid between her knees, they bounced apart, opening herself for the first time to male digital incursion. His hand moved slowly, creeping toward her most private place, but she didn’t care. When his fingers found her slick lips and bulging clit, he was gentle as he pushed it this and that way with one finger. Then, as his tongue penetrated her mouth, his finger penetrated her pussy. Her hips bucked and she grunted. Her muscles contracted all over her body. It wasn’t an orgasm, but more a celebration of eager reception of this kind of attention.

His finger began a slow journey out of her body and she whined as her clit was rubbed, deliciously. Then he went back in, only to tease her by pulling out. Slowly the speed of his movements increased, until he was finger-fucking her in time with what she thought of as her heartbeat. Her heart was racing, though, and it only increased as he abandoned her lips and, in a flash, crawled down to push her on her back and dive between her obscenely spread legs.

“Mmmm, yum,” was all he said before he leaned forward and sucked her pesky clit between his lips.

The hoarse scream left her throat before she could do anything about it. Her hands scrabbled for a pillow to muffle her voice, and she wailed into it as an orgasm slammed into her with the force of a freight train.

Neither teen saw the door open a crack, and Mildred peek in. The scream had worried her, but when she saw what her young boarder was doing she simply smiled and closed the door. Nature always won out. And nature was what girls used to get out of Wide Ford.

Back on the bed Monica was flopping around, her fists beating the sheets as Bobby enjoyed making her crazy. He wanted to fuck this girl, and he was pretty sure she’d let him. It would just be fucking, but he didn’t feel bad about that. She obviously wanted something, too, and if fucking ended up on that to-do list, then great. He didn’t love her. He didn’t know her well enough to love her. He liked her, though, and that was enough for now.

As her muscles relaxed from the orgasm, he slid his lips up over her belly to her breasts. He sucked the nipples gently as she moaned piteously. Her fingers found his head and played in his hair. This stance put his penis in position to penetrate her, but he didn’t do that. Instead, he gripped his prick and swabbed it up and down between her sopping lips.

The pillow came off her face as Monica, inexperienced as she was, recognized what was nosing around the mouth of her virgin pussy. She lifted her head, but couldn’t see because his head was in the way. What he was doing to her nipples, though, was so sweet she didn’t want to make him stop.

“Bobby,” she moaned. “I feel it, Bobby.”

He lifted his head and his eyes looked so deep she felt like she could dive into them and swim.

“I want to put it in you,” he said.

“I know,” she moaned.

“Can I do that?”

Something her mother had said so many times in her youth that it had driven her almost crazy popped into her mind.

“You know you can, but may you?” she blurted. Then she giggled.

May I do that?” he asked. There was no mirth on his face.

“I’m scared,” she moaned. “I don’t want to be scared, but I am.”

“Then you need to be on top,” he said.

She imagined herself as he had described Sheryl, just sitting down on his spike. It had been painful for them both. She could understand that, now that she’d seen his naked penis.

“I couldn’t do that. It would kill me,” she gasped.

“Not if you take your time,” he said. “Go slow. Just rub until it goes in.”

“What?” She couldn’t imagine what he was talking about.

He lay down and pulled at her.

“Just lie down on top of me,” he said.

“But aren’t I supposed to sit up?”

“Not at first,” he said. “That was Barbie’s mistake.”

“You mean Sheryl,” said Monica. “Why do you keep saying Barbie?”

“Because you look like Barbie,” groaned Bobby, mentally kicking himself.

“Oh. Okay,” she said. She sat up and crawled to gently let herself down on his hard chest. Her breasts crushed and she suddenly remembered him describing being on top of the girls as being on a pillow sometimes. That made a lot of sense, now.

“Come kiss me,” he said.

“I thought I was supposed to -”

“Come kiss me,” he interrupted. “Don’t worry about the rest. Just let it happen naturally.”

“I don’t do this naturally,” she said.

“Then just kiss me and feel good,” he said.

The kiss calmed her enough that she suddenly felt his body against hers. Her breasts were pressed to his, which put her loins on his stomach because she was so much shorter than he was. Idly, she thought that meant his penis was between her legs. She opened them, letting her knees fall to the sides of his hips. She was open and defenseless, but his penis wasn’t threatening her. She couldn’t even feel it! She wanted to scoot down, to try to find it, but that would take her lips away from his. She broke the kiss.

“This is frustrating,” she panted.

“Is it?”

“I want to kiss you, but I want to do more. I still don’t know what to do!”

“You want some help?”

“Gee, do you think so?” She stuck her tongue out at him.

“Get up on all fours,” he ordered.

She did, both her arms and knees spread wide. She let her head drop and her hair fell on his chest.

There it was. It was down there, still hard, pointing right at her face. It must have only been an inch from her pussy when she was lying on him. She could see the little hole boys peed out of. It was surrounded by a sort of turtle neck of skin. His foreskin. That’s what he said had stretched painfully the first time he and Sheryl had made love. She wanted to go examine that thing, but that would have to be later. She wasn’t going to stop right now. She didn’t know what was going to happen, but she knew she wanted it to happen.

“Now, move down and sit on it,” he said.

“I told you, I can’t do that. That thing would split me in half.”

“I don’t mean with it in you. Just sit down and rub against it.”

“Rub against it?”

“Rub that beautiful, big clitty you have all over the bottom of it,” he urged.

Then she got it. It made all the sense in the world.

Sixty seconds later Monica was moaning and groaning as her hips flashed forwards and backwards, pushing her excited clit along his slippery shaft. His fingers were pulling her nipples and he was talking, saying the craziest things. He told her to rub it out, and that he wished he was in her. He said she was beautiful and that he couldn’t control himself. He said she was making him crazy. And what that accomplished was ... that it made her crazy.

She was so crazy and so lubricated that, when the thing happened that Bobby was sure would happen, and half of his prick zipped up into her virgin channel, it didn’t even register until she’d pushed her hips forward again and pulled off of him. She froze, her chest heaving as she panted.

“It went in me!” she gasped.

“A little,” he said. “It felt good.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.