Suzy the Sex Scholar - Cover

Suzy the Sex Scholar

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 2: Work

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Work - A young woman studies sex in classroom and bed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Water Sports   Prostitution  

Suzy was finally graduated and licensed as a sex therapist. She found a progressive practice to work for and arranged that her husband could be a surrogate as well. Thus couples therapy would work better and that was her current interest. He went thru the training to get credentialed but he’d done lots of the same things informally with the women he had serviced.

Their first client where surrogacy was indicated was a couple in their fifties. It was a classic case of little pre or extramarital experience. They were committed to each other and realized that they had missed out on a lot of mutual pleasure.

Of course this started with individual and couple counseling to make sure they were OK with the changes and had compatible goals. First they had to become more sexually appealing. Both were overweight, out of shape, and poorly groomed. The first month’s plan had them aggressively working on those aspects. With new slimmer wardrobes, better toned bodies, attractive grooming, and psychological preparation they were ready for the next step. Suzy had to smile since she knew from the counseling that both were eager to try a new sex partner but didn’t want to admit it to the other.

She worked them through that since openness was very important. She had reading material, both fiction and not, that explored consensual extramarital copulation. Their worries were discussed individually and then as a couple. Some fanaticizing assignments resulted in a modest upswing in coitus, they reported.

The first separate surrogate sessions were mostly about getting familiar with a new partner’s body. These older folks learned about new and better kinds of foreplay.

The husband came in Suzy’s mouth during the best oral sex he’d ever had. She praised and reassured him. He could now do the same for her. He was surprised how quickly his erection returned and excitedly buried it in a pussy that could do things he didn’t know were even possible. In a later session he asked how many other cocks had been there and ejaculated when he got her answer. Suzy suggested that he consider his wife having other partners to make her even sexier. That got him hard again.

The wife had an oral orgasm for the first time and discovered that semen tasted OK. Her concern about Colin’s cock size was soon overridden by new sensations in her twat. She was advised to NEVER tell her husband about another lover’s equipment, or lie if necessary. She also discovered multiple orgasms during the two later sessions.

The couple reported that their home sex life was better than their honeymoon as they practiced what they learned in sessions. The final session gave each the opportunity to observe their spouse with the surrogate. Suzy and Colin then watched and videoed them having a graduation coupling.

In a follow up session, a couple of weeks later they were like teenagers in love. The husband said they were considering opening their marriage. Did she have any ideas? Suzy told them that they sometimes connected similarly inclined and compatible couples. On their six-month follow up she heard that they were regularly swapping with a couple she had recommended and one from church too. Their own sex was torrid.

Their next surrogacy was an engaged couple where the woman was concerned that her husband-to-be could accept her sexuality. He had been fixated on an older sister who seduced him as a young teen. He became terribly jealous when she dated, and later married, to the point he wouldn’t talk to her. When he, Andre, began dating Tawnya he exhibited that jealousy all over again. He got upset by even innocent mentions of her previous boyfriends. She went to great pains to hide that fact that she was still banging her first lover from time to time.

Tawnya did think that Andre would be a good husband since they were compatible in an awful lot of ways. His sister had taught him good bed skills and she had no problem with their incest and wouldn’t mind if they screwed again as long as she could have sexual freedom too. Could he be more accepting and open?

Suzy first did a personality inventory. Andre was terribly insecure. His self-image was even worse. His sister had used him without any regard for his emotional well-being. Besides the verbal counseling, Suzy needed to make him love himself. Using the reasoning that his fiancé wanted him to be a better sex partner, she spent time naked with him. He got more reassurance and praise than he had ever received. He was told that his fiancé was well aware of what was happening in these sessions so guilt was inappropriate. The fiancé was filled in on what to praise him for when they were together. She also showed him quite directly how her acceptance of his new sexual experience was a good thing for them. Teaching by example.

When he appeared to be making good progress, the idea that Tawnya would get lessons too was introduced. He had to work on that one. Suzy reminded him that his fiancé was not a virgin, nor was he. He had been coupling with his therapist, so it was only fair, and a real expression of love, to give her the same benefits. He acquiesced without enthusiasm.

After her first session, Tawnya screwed Andre’s brains out. She was bubbling with enthusiasm and told him how much his wanting the best for her turned on her heart and pussy. He noticed that her vagina was silky slippery like some other times they’d fucked. It DID feel really good and the other cock hadn’t hurt it a bit. As he lay by her side after they came, he thought about another cock being in his woman just before his. He hadn’t met Colin so it was just a mental concept. His erection rapidly returned and Tawnya squealed in delight as he plunged into her again. He got lots of praise that time!

One more session with Colin settled the issue. Andre wanted to know all the details when she got home. He took her straight to bed and even ate her to taste the strange seed. He was like a mad man and they both took sick days and stayed in bed.

On the follow-up session a month later they were both pleased with the changes. Tawnya had insisted that he make up with his sister and encouraged him to take her to bed again. That turned out to be rather easy to do since her husband travelled a lot and she missed cock. His would help out on a regular basis.

Tawnya, in return, revealed her longtime fuck buddy and she could now happily screw him when her husband was busy with his sister. They were even talking about some threesomes.


Many clients didn’t need surrogating. It might be enough to coach them through new ways of interacting verbally, emotionally, and/or physically with their partners. Same room demonstrations often worked well for those who were committed to monogamy.

Of course, not every client had such success. It is human nature that some people can’t accept the ideas or changes they need to make to improve their lives. But Suzy and Colin were making many lives better and that’s what counted.


Colin still spent about half his time with his female household clients. He had learned so much by working with Suzy which he could pass along to them as part of his package. He’d encouraged many of them to find good relationships since he didn’t want them to become dependent on him for all of their needs. His clients might have such important questions as how many dates before you got naked? Answer: first date up to never. Depends on the chemistry. Or, should you tell an imminent sexual partner that you are not exclusive, i.e. that you may or are screwing others? Answer: yes, and up front, which saves complications later. Might turn some partners on too.

It was a great delight for Colin to be screwing a sixty-year-old woman while she excitedly told him about spending last night with a fifty-year-old man. And she had a date tonight with a new suitor from church that she thought was sexy. She wasn’t this popular in high school!


What did the future hold? Who could tell long term? So they worked on the near future. Their first wedding anniversary was on the horizon. A quick query said there was lots of interest in returning to the wedding resort among friends and family. Why not another orgy? It was fitting and fun. The guest list filled up rapidly. Two cabins would be needed this time. Again, an event never to be forgotten, especially by those who set new personal sex records and Betty, Raul’s 40ish patron, who thought she was in menopause but ended up pregnant with many candidates for paternity. Fortunately, she miscarried a couple of months into her surprise pregnancy and took a while to regain her interest in sex.


Suzy had the opportunity to buy the practice and expanded it with additional therapists and surrogates. She took on more of an administrative and supervisory role but selected the real interesting cases for herself. Colin became the operations manager and developed a very popular and profitable additional service. A surprising number of clients wanted professionally done video of themselves screwing their regular partner or the surrogate. Occasionally a third party was included. Colin was quite skilled at filming in the specially equipped suite and could edit to create identity-masked versions for the exhibitionists who wanted to put the footage on the web.


When Suzy reached forty she sold the practice for a huge profit and invested the money in a secluded estate with a private pond in a very mild climate. Her mother, Veronica, and Colin’s father, Rodney, moved into the guest cottage not far from the main house.

Family, friends, and a few select clients were frequently invited to visit, play, and stay a while. As you might imagine, it was quite popular for the sexually liberated since clothing was discouraged. Suzy’s favorite welcome ritual for a visitor was to greet them nude, assist them in becoming that way, offering refreshment, and asking if they’d been laid lately. Regardless of the answer, she’d offer her body or Colin’s, as appropriate. Nothing better than a friendly short fuck to bond with a guest. For her, nothing nicer than feeling the stretching and rubbing of a hot hard shaft that hadn’t been in her pussy for a while. Such a “warm welcome” was rarely refused. And she could easily treasure many such welcomes in a single day.

Suzy spent her time, when not occupied with visiting and screwing, in writing her memoirs from the huge journal she had accumulated. This project took her two years but was wildly successful since she collaborated with a skilled erotic story writer to improve on her own storytelling skills. The writer enjoyed his site visits when he was included in personal re-enactments of certain especially interesting journal entries which Colin capably photographed and included in the publication.

She also picked up on some research project ideas that had been on the back shelf for years. This was helped by hiring two summer interns from a local psychology program as research assistants. They were selected for their sexual attitudes as well as their brains. Suzy looked for high levels of curiosity and openness. One male and one female, they had to be OK with the nudist lifestyle and with sharing a single bed in the only available bedroom. What they did in that bed by mutual consent was not restricted.

Priya was a sophomore exchange student from India. Golden skin, dark hair, eyes, and areolae, she was graceful and pretty with small firm breasts. She did not shave or cut any body hair for religious reasons but it was sparse except in the usual places. Betrothed by arrangement to the son of family friends who was back in India, she did not consider herself bound to sexual fidelity. Her independent studies had created a desire for self-determination and satisfaction of her natural womanly needs. Her religion was very controlling about sex and virginity was prized. However, she discovered that it was also very hypocritical.

Sean was very Irish and had Junior year status. Light skin, blue eyes, and reddish hair. An athletic build. Rather shy and introspective. Dated some but no one serious. Uncircumcised and nicely hung. He demonstrated a normal erectile response during the interview when Suzy provided ample visual stimuli.

Both had very good grades and were clearly enthusiastic about the opportunity. Although neither one would probably have dated the other, the interns were practical and liked sex so they accepted being roommates with benefits. It was a nice change to have a regular bed companion. They were free to sample any other agreeable residents or visitors of course.

Just as with the story writer, Suzy spent a lot of time with the interns. After a week familiarizing themselves with her journals, they met to discuss specific objectives. Since they learned a lot about her sexual history, she wanted to learn about theirs.

Priya’s was the more interesting. Being a nanny at a paternal uncle’s house provided the conditions for her subservience to an older man which got her sex life started. She learned a lot in a short time, most importantly about contraception. Although they used safe days and condoms, he encouraged her to go to the government clinic. That was very handy the next summer when she spent some time in private with a couple of male cousins. She also learned that extramarital sex inside the family was not unheard of ... at all! She observed her favorite uncle leaving her mother’s bedroom late at night when her father was away on more than one occasion.

Her first year of college let her explore where her curiosity took her, but her few partners were Desi. Sean was her first non-Desi and she wanted to try other possibilities here in the States. Would Colin be interested in her? Suzy assured her that he would.

Sean had a few sexual encounters with young women who took the initiative to seduce him. Those liaisons hadn’t lasted long because he was more a curiosity than a good lover. He hoped that Priya would improve his abilities and had told her so. Suzy offered to help as well and his erection once again showed his interest. He’d never been with an older woman before and was amazed at the difference. When Mary and Veronica visited he had a few more opportunities to discover the treasures of more mature women’s bodies and he was hooked.

All three were stimulated by the sex in Suzy’s journals, so an afternoon nookie nap was common. Usually Sean banged both women but Colin learned to stop by and get a piece of the fascinating Desi beauty. She was exotic in looks and in the native language she used when well aroused by a good male, which Colin certainly accomplished. He learned a bit of specialized Hindi while banging her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.