Suzy the Sex Scholar - Cover

Suzy the Sex Scholar

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 1: College

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: College - A young woman studies sex in classroom and bed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Water Sports   Prostitution  

Suzy was fascinated with sex. Not just the physical, which she enjoyed as often as possible, but the psychological parts even more. She seemed to have mental orgasms as often, if not more, than physical ones. How she got to this is included in the story “Housekeeping Hookers”. I am including the relevant parts below in case you cannot find and enjoy it so you may recognize some redundant text.


Mary and Veronica provided nude housekeeping with “special services” to single men. Veronica asked Mary’s advice regarding her seventeen-year-old virgin daughter who was ready to become sexually active. Would it be better to have Rodney initiate Suzy, or Colin? Rodney was in his mid-forties and the father of eighteen-year-old Colin.

Mary suggested she spend time with each before she herself made that decision but Colin was quite capable now of making it a good experience and he was Suzy’s peer. Did she know her mother was screwing him? That needed to be openly discussed with the options that Veronica cut Colin off or her daughter could also couple with Rodney. The first choice was much simpler for now. Colin was chosen and Veronica stopped screwing him.

Suzy later thanked Mary for training Colin so well. “My first time was so much better than what my girlfriends often say. He helped me get really relaxed by gently exploring my body and having me touch his all over, then suck on any part I wanted to. Then he sucked on my nipples and pussy and I thought I’d go crazy with pleasure. When he finally stretched my vagina with his big pecker I was so ready that I came on the first stroke. Wow! And again later when his hot juice flooded me. I wouldn’t let him loose and fucked him again in just a little while. Now I know what the fuss is all about. Thank you! Thank you!”

Rodney gave Mary an update on their home situation, “We’re having a great time and the youngsters are banging each other’s brains out. Sure got them away from their smartphones! Suzy’s a hottie like her mother and loves running around the house naked with cum running down her thighs. She knows Colin has fucked her mom and she’s giving strong signals that she wants my cock too.”

“Like what?” asked Mary.

“Like getting in the shower with me and wanting us to wash each other. Like sitting in my lap when I am naked and rubbing Colin’s cum on my rod in a slider. I had to resist letting it pop up inside her cunt.”

“Why did you?”

Rodney sighed, “We need to have a family conference so all is out in the open. Of course, I’d love to screw such a young beauty. But I don’t want any repercussions.”

“Let me know what happens!”

The family talked and Rodney was soon getting embedded in seventeen-year-old hot pussy. When her mom was out servicing a client, Suzy shuttled between father and son until both were thoroughly drained. The third time that happened, Rodney figured this chick was a sensation seeker so he took her and Colin into the bathroom. “Lay down in the tub and spread your legs!” he ordered the girl. She looked at him quizzically but complied. “Colin, help me out!” ordered Dad.

He stood between her feet and let loose a strong stream of piss right at her cunt. She yelped at the first contact then began laughing as it tickled her clit and sensitive tissues. Colin joined in from the side. Before they finished, she was spraying Rodney’s feet and shins. When Rodney finished, he sat her up and she took his dick into her mouth and cleaned off the dribbles. Same for Colin.

Suzy looked at the two guys and blurted, “Wow. I feel SOOO wicked and I love it. Let’s do that again!”

They each put a couple of beers down and before long were back in the bathroom. Colin was hard again so Suzy sat on his pecker in the tub while dad pissed on their parts as they fucked. Damn, pissing on his own son’s dick was wild. When Colin got his rocks off and could aim his hose again, they traded places. That’s when Veronica walked in.

She shrieked in surprise, quickly stripped, and took Colin’s place as soon as he finished pissing. She was shaking with excitement as she sprayed her boyfriend’s pecker as it went in and out of her daughter’s snatch.

Suzy came big time from the combination of Rodney’s big box filler and her own mother’s pee stimulation. She shook and almost came off of Rodney who was desperately slamming from below to get his own nut. He just barely started squirting when Veronica ran out of ammo and splashed several big globs of cream in the young woman.

All four crowded into the shower and laughed like crazy as they rinsed off. Everyone needed a nap after all that energy was expended.

The watersports incident had brought something to the surface in young Suzy. She seemed to never get enough screwing but began to realize it was more than the physical pleasure that she sought. The wickedness of the pee play including her own mother reinforced the idea that the psychology of sex was the most fascinating part. Banging a father and son, both of whom also regularly stuck the same cocks in the birth canal she had entered life from, was a huge turn on.

She probed the sexual feelings and memories of her two lovers as she screwed them. They became vicarious thrills. But then she wanted more adventures of her own. She approached her mother.

“Mom, I know that you and Mary have clients that you have sex with. I want to start college as soon as possible, and I know you can’t afford it, so I’d like to earn money the same way you do.” Suzy didn’t verbalize that she wanted to study psychology, and specifically focusing on sex research and therapy. More field work would surely help, right?

Veronica was startled to hear this from her now eighteen-year-old daughter. “I don’t know about that, young lady. I’m a lot older than you and can handle it better.”

“Mom, I’m eighteen and can make my own decisions. I want to learn more about what you do, then I can do it or not. OK?”

The young entrepreneur wannabe also spoke with Mary and even accompanied her on a visit to Hernando, although only as an observer.

The two older women conceded that she probably could do the special services part but didn’t know shit about housecleaning. She would work as an apprentice with her mother and Mary for a while then they would supervise her first customers. That seemed reasonable.

Suzy learned a lot during the next few weeks. Part of that was how to clean, but the real interesting part was watching Mary and her mom fucking their clients. She kept a journal of her observations each day. This very organized young woman had been recording every sexual experience since the first with Colin. “When, who, where, what” were all entered into a data structure for later use. She already had a research orientation.

At an earlier age, Suzy had become adept at reading her girlfriends’ emotions. Now she was applying that skill to men, especially when she was having sex with them. Besides enhancing the moment, it gave her real power. Men have always been known to be influenced by “pussy”, and she was going to get very good at it.

It only took a month to fill her work schedule. There were six men ranging in age from 30 to 66. She serviced each twice a week. Her workweek ran from Monday thru Saturday. The morning clients could do her bareback while the afternoon ones required condoms. This was based mostly on their other sexual activity. She still shared a bedroom with Colin who got all the pussy he wanted. While her clients were interesting, she had real feelings for him and that made the sex better, she found.

The basic income was making her savings grow nicely while she went through the college application process. But she wanted more. Just as she had done with her amateur sex partners, she began probing her clients’ sexual histories. Many had never had anyone to talk to about that, especially frankly about failures as well as successes. Besides the therapeutic aspects, she learned their unrequited desires and fantasies. Being a good and unjudging listener, then fulfilling the harmless kinds of fantasies, got her lots of tips.

As an example, one older man had only been with his wife who had screwed before they met and cheated a couple of times during their marriage. He’d never gotten any of the details, even after he forgave her, which really bugged him. He was a morning client, so Suzy fucked Colin just before his session and she got down to the personal stuff immediately on arrival. He was harder than ever as he stroked in fresh semen while Suzy graphically related how it got there.

If he could get that once a week, he’d buy her college textbooks. Done deal!

A mid-thirties afternoon client offered to wear condoms with any other women when he found out she was being inseminated in the mornings. He wanted to eat the other cum from her pussy before he fucked her in it. He offered an extra $100 if Colin would fuck her in front of him so he could do it fresh. She split the money with her roommate who enjoyed seeing her sucked and pounded by the client. So much so that he wanted thirds. The client guided him in and sucked him clean afterwards before diving to Suzy’s well used snatch. The client was now useless as a stud so she got on with her cleaning and Colin departed.


Her grandparent’s inheritance allowed help with the costs of her education so Suzy could cut way back on her housekeeping and services work. She used some of her savings to buy a decent used car.

Suzy’s first two years of college were pretty routine. The science was a bit challenging though. Colin was as much help in the academics as in bed. Having her sexual need well cared for let her concentrate on studies so she made Dean’s List with 4.0 GPA. In her junior year it got more interesting with real psychology classes. It was great to better understand things that she had observed and experienced.

As mentioned before, Suzy was an inveterate record keeper. Her natural curiosity kept those who knew her well, like her mother and her roommate Colin, always wondering what she would do next.

She loved new sexual experiences. Colin was often the recipient of her first trials. And she loved to share the outcomes of her experiences with others with him too. As her submissive, he loved it. As a young man hopelessly in love with her, he had some feelings of jealousy when she so often came home and told him about some new sexual adventure. But he knew that accepting her was the key to being first in her heart. He’d been the first in her pussy, after all.

With her looks and sex skills, she got many offers of marriage. She always told her suitors that she appreciated the offer but she was already engaged. She had asked Colin, her very first lover, for that status with no marriage date set. The submissive that he was, he didn’t object. She wore a ring which helped keep other guys from getting too attached and possessive. She might really wed him someday. He certainly knew and accepted her better than anyone else likely could.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.