Abducted Slut - Cover

Abducted Slut

Copyright© 2019 by Writersblock

Chapter 4

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Susan's Daughter Candice was 14 when she disappeared. One day her prayers were answered... sort of. Susan received a DVD in the mail postmarked from Las Vegas. It was Candice in a hotel room smiling to the camera. "Hi Mom it's me, hope your not worrying about me? I'm having a great time. Listen don't freak out but I'm having sex, lots and lots of sex.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Interracial   Prostitution  

It had been so long since the last DVD of her precious little slut arrived. Susan could hardly contain her excitement. She ripped open the package thinking of how six months had gone by since witnessing Candy being used at the adult book store. What perverted things had she done.

Susan’s lust took over, she spread herself like the pedophile slut she had become, rubbing her frothy cunt and staring wide eyed at the blank screen waiting.

Candy’s face appeared streaked with cum, her hair was also matted with globs of the stuff. She looked worn out and well used. She licked some cum off of her puffy bruised lips. She wanted to scoop some cum from her face and eat it. This was not easy because of the strange gloves she was wearing.

The gloves were made of some kind of transparent rubber, but the strangest part of all was the shape. they formed a perfect “O” as if she were gripping a cock, that’s it, Susan thought, jerk off gloves. Strong enough she can’t move her hand that much but pliable enough to grip a hard cock.

Susan stroked her wet pussy a little bit faster when she noticed the small padlock indicating slut Candy could not remove them. As the camera panned out Susan got another shock. Candy’s slightly bigger boobs had been pierced and branded. Above Her right nipple the word SLUT could clearly be seen. It looked like the branding had been done some time ago.

Susan noticed what looked like other healing scars.

All of this must have been done shortly after the adult book store gang bang. As the camera panned out even further and the first tattoo could be seen, COCK WHORE, appeared in half inch letters above her bald pussy mound. As shocking as that was Susan was far more shocked at Candy’s two inch clit and pierced pussy lips. Susan was wondering how Candy could have such a big clit.

She quit rubbing her cunt and started feeling bad about what had happened.

“Hi, mommy ... I’ve been bad ... so very bad. Before you start feeling sad for me, know that I asked for this, all of this.

At first I thought being slutty would be enough to satisfy me. Then after while the gang bangs weren’t even enough. I needed to be completely used and degraded. That’s when I discovered I liked pain with my pleasure, a lot of pain.

So I wouldn’t go to far and accidentally kill myself, I needed a master to help me. After the last DVD you saw. I was sold to my new Daddy ... Don’t get the wrong idea, it was me that suggested it. My last Daddy could not bring himself to give me the pain that I craved.

This DVD will show you what I’ve been up to for six months, remember I wanted every bit of it.” Candy said as she tried to stroke her big clit with the weird gloves.

Suddenly the video showed Candy being helped out of a van, it must have been after the gang bang at the book store because she was covered in cum. She was only wearing a leather mask that covered her eyes. The only opening was her mouth and it was forced wide open some how. No piercing’s, Tattoos, or Branding’s yet.

She was led into a warehouse and the video stopped for a moment. when it came back up she was tied tightly to an x shaped device. her legs spread wide apart.

Susan noticed there was more than just one camera man. Another man approached Candy with a small vacuum tube attached to a hose, you could here the sucking sound the tube made.

The man whispered to Candy’s covered ears, something about dropping the ball if she wanted it to stop. Susan saw the foam rubber ball in Candy’s right hand.

The sucking tube explained why Candy’s clit was so big. Susan looked on with a morbid excitement. The tube was placed on the little sluts clit and it immediately grew to what looked like three inches. There was a whimper from Candy’s drooling, open mouth but she didn’t drop the ball.

The man in the mask told Candy the branding was next. She whimpered and tried to move, but she was tied so tightly to the device she couldn’t move.

When Susan saw the red hot poker she wanted to save her daughter. The man asked if she was ready, Candy nodded. When the poker came down on Candy’s flesh she appeared to have an orgasm as she screamed, but she never dropped the ball. Candy smiled when the man torturing her looked closely at the branding and nodded his approval.

Next was the piercing of the sluts little tits. Only this piercing gun was meant to cause pain. It grabbed the flesh of the nipple and pulled it. The needle was of such a large gage it could be clearly seen from five feet away. Susan wondered what the cord coming out the handle of the gun was for. She got her answer when the fat needle started to glow red hot.

Candy began gyrating her hips as much as she could because she was so tightly tied. both mother and daughter were breathing hard, Candy nodded and her master pulled the trigger.

Candy shook violently while she screamed. Susan noticed a little cum dripping down Candy’s thigh. She really is a pain loving slut Susan thought.

Candy whispered “So ... Good...” over and over as her master removed the piercing gun. After the little pain sluts freshly pierced nipple was treated with medication and had its new three gage nipple ring.

Candy was ready for the next piercing. This time she licked her lips and had a big grin as she moved her hips with her big clit bouncing up and down. When the hot poker pierced her flesh she screamed “Yesssss...” and even more cum pored out of her deformed pussy. Candy passed out with a smile on her face.

The next scene must have been weeks later. She was sitting in a chair legs spread twisting her new nipple rings, her clit tube is still stretching her clit nice and big and her branding looks healed.

The tattoo man sits in front of her pussy and Candy says “Are you going to tattoo my cum hole now...”

He says, “You know I am you little slut.” Candy smiles and licks her lips. Susan is jerking her pussy to orgasm after orgasm watching the whorish display.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.