White Whore Sissy - Cover

White Whore Sissy

by Keven-Jeanne Bardot

Copyright© 2019 by Keven-Jeanne Bardot

Erotica Sex Story: A horny married black man finds some strange!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Shemale   Fiction   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   .

The black man saw the bright lights across the street advertising the adult bookstore. He felt a stirring in his groin and he pushed down on his cock. He could use a jerk off session, he hadn’t cum in a few days. It was a very warm night, and the rain had stopped, leaving the smell of wet asphalt in the air

He went to the counter. “How much to go in the back?” He asked the clerk.

“Six bucks,” the clerk said. The black man handed the clerk a ten. The clerk took the ten and handed the black man six paper tokens & four one dollar bills.

As he passed through the doorway of the arcade a bell rang, a signal to the clerk that someone had either entered or left the arcade.

It was dark in the arcade, a contrast to the bright lighting of the bookstore. The only lighting came from the lights above the doorways of the preview booths - white if a movie was playing - red if not. As his eyes became accustomed to the darkness, the black man noticed three or four men lurking in the corridor. He ignored them and began checking the booths with the white lights. The white lights meant that either the booth was occupied, or had been vacated while a movie was still in progress. He knew that if the latter was the case he could get some free viewing time. He checked three booths - all locked. But when he checked the fourth booth the knob turned. He opened the door, about to go in, when suddenly he stepped back, startled. There was a naked woman in there! He looked again. The “woman” had a penis. It was a sissy!

It was a Caucasian, about 5’-5”, and quite pretty - looked like a real bitch. “She” smiled at the black man. “Hi, sweetie,” “she” said, waving “her” fingers at him. The sissy was completely nude except for a pair of high heels. “She” was wearing red lipstick, and “her” blonde hair was teased and sprayed high. The black man felt his dick getting hard. He looked around the corridor and stepped into the booth, closing and locking the door quietly behind him. He stared at the delicate little Caucasian. The sissy had pale white skin which had been marked up with several tattoos. “She” had the words “BARE” in large block lettering tatted on “her” left buttock, and “BACK” on the right cheek. Just above “her” buttocks, on the small of “her” back, was tattooed in cursive: “Ladyboy.” The name “James,” was tattooed on “her” neck. The sissy got down in a sexy spread leg squat at the black man’s feet, squeezing his cock through his sweat pants. “Oooh! It is so HARD!” The sissy squealed in a high pitched effeminate voice, easing the black man’s sweat pants down. They dropped to the floor in a pool around the black man’s ankles. He stripped off his shirt and was naked.

As the pants dropped, the black man felt the sissy’s soft little hands all over his hairy legs, squeezing his muscular calves, and it felt good! His dick got even harder. “I’ma suck it, honey,” the sissy whispered huskily.

“Go head, girl,” the black man said, groaning in pleasure as the queen’s wet mouth engulfed his cock. The little cracka proceeded to give the black man the hottest blow job he’d ever had. As the bitch worked her magic, the black man watched the queen’s bare buttocks, illuminated by the video monitor. Suddenly he said, “Stand up.” and he took the sissy’s arm, raising “her” to “her” feet. “turn around,” he said.” The queen complied, turning and wiggling her hips suggestively. The man put both of his strong black hands on the sissy’s bare buttocks. “Just like a woman,” he muttered, running his hands up and down the faery’s soft silky legs, and prying her fuck hole open with his large fingers. “Mmm, MMM! Nice and PINK!” he exclaimed.

The faggot whimpered in pleasure. “You gonna fuck me, daddy?” she asked softly.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.