24 Christmases - Cover

24 Christmases

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Twenty-four seemingly separate Christmases are all connected in some way where just one life can alter the next even in the most minuscule way. Armera, the creator of the Brokers allows one time of year for gifts to be given without consequence and her own grudges to be set aside.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Magic   Fiction  

Scott is waiting in the hot tub out back with a freshly opened bottle of wine and two glasses. “I was wondering when you’d get home,” he says hearing Lola coming out of the back door. “I was...” his breath catches when he turns and sees his girlfriend in a bikini. But it’s not the bikini that makes him pause; it is what is beneath the bikini bottoms. He can clearly see the outline of a cock. It is at an awkward angle and it is hard.

“I had to finish up something before I came home,” she says as if nothing is amiss. Lola takes his hand and pulls him toward the hot tub.

Scott feels dizzy with lust. He is speechless. Not much is said for a little while. Lola pours the wine and they sip on it silently. He looks to the stars, a rarity in the city. The sound of crickets is pretty loud, as is the wind in the trees. They live in one of the many suburbs, which allows for less traffic noise and more nature. He isn’t as fortunate as his brother to live out in the country, but this is still nice.

“I know this comes as a shock,” Lola says, finally breaking the silence. “I have been getting treatments for a few months now, and tonight was the final one.”

“How did I not notice?” he asks, thinking of nothing else better to say.

“Because this last treatment made everything final,” she answers. “I thought long and hard about the things you said, and so I made a sacrifice.” She rises out of the water. The steam billows up off her skin. Her erection is now poking out of the bottoms. Lola pulls it completely out of the bikini. “I hope it was worth it.”

For Scott it is well worth it. Here is everything he could hope for and more. His beautiful girlfriend with a smoking hot body and now ... Impulsively, he pulls off his swim trunks and brings them up out of the water. “It was definitely worth it,” he says, staring at her as a whole.

Lola grins and pulls off the bottoms. She undoes her top and tosses both pieces to the side of the hot tub. She slips back down into the water. This is new to the both of them. With the exception of what happened earlier today, Scott has only ever imagined what it would be like. Lola has always only received, never having one to use. Scott’s girlfriend is the same, only improved. She is gorgeous, especially in those pink framed glasses. Her thin lips are curled in a smile. He is going out of his mind with lust. His erection is as hard as granite. Scott can no longer see Lola’s new accessory because of the swirling water and steam, and it is just making him absolutely crazy.

Suddenly he feels a foot gently pressing against his crotch. A startled look springs up on Scott’s face. He is about to says something when Lola puts a finger to her lips. She then proceeds to caress his cock and balls with her foot. That certainly remains the same. It is the same feeling as any other time she does this. His heart is beating in his throat. Earlier was exciting, but this is much more—probably the most exciting thing he has ever done in his life!

Scott gasps. He loves what she is doing, he always does. He leans his head back with a smile on his face. He and Lola have been together long enough for him to know when to let her do what she wants. She rubs his cock and balls with her foot until there is no doubt of his commitment. Lola pulls back to the side of the hot tub with a splash. Scott’s eyes open up. She braces her arms on the sides and lifts her body up. Her hard prick is now jutting up and out of the swirling water. “Here’s your present this year,” she says in a quavering voice. “And hopefully one you never grow tired with.”

Scott stares at the hard flesh. He doesn’t know if the process can be reversed. It doesn’t have to be because it doesn’t matter. With Lola as his girlfriend and this gift, he will never have to imagine or wonder ever again. He will never have to worry about curiosity getting the better of him and ever cheating on her. In a flash, she heads toward him. Scott embraces her, holding her tight. He can feel Lola’s hardness against his thigh.

She moves up and straddles him with her knees on the step. Her cock and balls are pressed tightly against his. She presses her mouth to his ear and whispers, “Merry Christmas, Scotty. I was so afraid you’d reject me, but now I am so glad that you accept me.” She presses her member against his belly and rises up and down. “I was hard the whole way home tonight. Can we fuck?”

Scott pulls her head toward hi so that they are facing each other. “I thought you’d never ask,” he says. “I’m a little scared though, because I’ve only fantasized about this.”

“Fantasized about me having a dick?” she asks, biting her lip.

“Would you be mad if I said yes?” he asks.

“No, never,” she says. “Why did you not ever say anything to me about it?”

“Because it was just a fantasy,” he explains. “What would you have done? Gone out and bought a strap-on?”

“Of course I would have,” she answers with a grin. “You’ve opened up to me about everything else, what would this have mattered?”

“I guess it wouldn’t have,” he mumbles.

“No, it wouldn’t have,” she says leaning down to meet his lips for a kiss.

They are first very gentle, like their first time, with one another’s hands roaming each other’s body. There is no fear now, just the hope that this moment will never end. Their cocks are pressed together ad their tongues find the other.

Scott is breathing hard now. “I want to give you a blowjob, right now.”

“Well, since it’s your present, you get the honors of going first,” she says. “Besides, I’ve been giving you blowjobs for years.”

“Yes, you have,” he concurs. He helps Lola onto the edge of the hot tub and leans down between her legs. He licks the underside on her new cockhead, gently at first, then more aggressively. His tongue explored every inch of her length and baths her balls. He looks up at her and then back to her cock and says, “We are the same size.”

“That’s because I used yours as a template to make mine,” Lola offers. “You wouldn’t believe what they can do with genetics.”

“Oh, I can see what they can do,” he puffs. Scott smiles and goes back to work on his girlfriend.

Lola runs a hand through Scott’s hair as he sucks her. Her hands find their way to his face and she caresses his cheeks. She cannot believe that she is sitting there with her newly formed prick in his mouth. A few months ago she couldn’t see herself in this position, but now ... she is certainly glad she made the choice she did. The downside is that the sight before her is so hot she knows she isn’t going to last long. So she gently brings his mouth off of her. Lola slides back into the water to kiss her boyfriend for a long time. Then it is she that urges him up onto the ledge.

In front of her face is a familiar sight. Strangely she has never been so hot for someone in her whole life. While Scott isn’t the guy she lost her virginity to, she wishes it was. And now, in a way, she is losing her virginity all over again, and to him! Scott keeps his eyes on her as she starts to suck him. Unlike Lola, he puts out a lot of precum and it stretches between the tip of his prick to her lips as she takes him in and out of her mouth. She takes her mouth muscle and laps it up as it drips profusely.

She takes her fingers and strokes his balls. Scott throws his head back and moans as she lifts his legs to her shoulder to give her access to the rest of him down there. Lola licks his thighs, his balls and between his ass cheeks. She is a freak, always has been and obviously always will be. As her tongue swirls around his bud, she reaches up and pays with his nipples. She has also been in this position enough to know when he is going to find release. The girl focuses on all the places that trigger that reaction. Scott moans and gasps and then suddenly he is ejaculating into her mouth. When they first got together, Lola had never sucked cock before as she never had an interest in it. There was just something about Scott that made her want to though. And when she first began, she had always worried that she wouldn’t be able or willing to swallow. Now, after all these years, it seems completely natural and fitting to do it. Besides, this is part of Scott and that makes it all the worthwhile.

With her own erection pressing against his leg, she sucks him to completion, drawing out the last of his cum as he continues to come down from his orgasm. Lola craves his cock in her mouth as it softens, but it is what it is. She lets him come back down into the water and he puts his arms around her. “I love that more than anything I have ever experienced,” he whispers in her ear.

“Which part?” she croaks.

“Both,” he says. He tries to hide them, but Lola sees his tears.

She holds him tight, and through her own welling of tears, she says, “I am so happy that you like your gift.”

They hold each other close for a while, gently caressing one another’s body. Then Scott brings his face up to hers, and wipes the tears away. “It was the best thing you could ever do for me,” he whispers. They look at each other for a long time. He leans in to kiss her again, and Lola just turns to mush. They kiss deep for what seems like eternity. He cups her balls and then lets his fingers roam her ass. “How about we really test this thing out and see what it does?”

“Are you sure?” she asks. “I mean it’s...”

Scott hushes her with his finger to her lips. “Let’s not think about anything but you and me,” he says. “I want you. I want to experience my gift.” He has her cock in his hand. “Let me take you to the finish line.”

Lola nods. “The bedroom,” she says a moment later.

Scott follows her into the house. Her smooth ass and legs are so sexy as she walks. Her swinging prick is hard again. Scott’s head is swimming. Lola’s eager cock is ready for him. Scott sucks his girlfriend like his life depends on it. He has never been this aroused in his entire life. With his eagerness, Lola knows she won’t last—a drawback of having a cock. She lifts her legs so that her feet are flat on the bed. She feels totally uninhibited in allowing him to see all of her, even with the new package. His tongue lowers down and flicks against her back door. She loves it when he goes there, though it is not as often as she does it to him.

Lifting her legs as she did to him earlier, Scott lifts her cock and proceeds to spent a little more time on her tight hole. When his mouth is back on her tool, he cups her balls. That is the trigger that sets her off finally. They quickly rise up and he finds his palm suddenly empty as the first spurts of her hot seed leaves her newly minted balls to shoot out of her prick and into his waiting mouth. It is like he is eating her alive and could not get enough of her. Lola knows she likes pussy, but her has never eaten her out with this much passion. She also knows that while he loves the female form, he loves a dick just as much, even if he never sucked off a guy before. She moans while he sucks her dry, giving her the most pleasure and the strongest orgasm she has ever had—and that is saying something!

Scott suckles her softening cock. He licks her clean and then he rises up on his knees and just looks down at her, breathing heavily. Seeing Lola there, vulnerable, naked and erect, he knows that he loves her like he has never loved anyone else. Lola comes up and kisses him. There is no doubt that they can taste each other in the kiss. Scott rolls to his back and Lola lays her head down on his chest, lightly stroking his thighs like she always does after they fuck. She has never felt more sexual, more aroused and more alive than at this moment.

“Did I taste good?” she suddenly asks, not looking up at him like she wants for fear of his rejection.

“I was busy swallowing it all,” he answers. “You certainly put out a lot of cum. But I rather enjoyed it. I wasn’t sure if I would, but yeah ... I liked it a lot.”

“That’s good,” she says, finally looking up at him. “I was afraid it would be too different.”

Scott smiles at her. “Different yes,” he agrees. “But I could taste you and then something new too.” He smiles changes almost into a frown. “Am I dreaming this?”

“No, you’re not.” She kisses him again, and then smiles.

“You know, you have a lovely pair of balls and a mostly lovely dick,” he says. “I just wanted you to know that.”

“Is that all?” she asks.

“Is that all?” he repeats. “It definitely doesn’t stop there. I mean there are your shapely ass and your flat tummy...” The way he looks at her just makes Lola want to melt. “Then there are your beautiful tits.” He presses against her and licks her nipples, one at a time.

She moans, “Back at you.”

Seeing her growing hard again, Scott slips down the bed and goes right back down on her. He puts his hands on her hips and bobs down on her delicious cock. More sucking follows. Lola moves his head gently upward. She wants to look into his eyes as she releases another load of cum into her boyfriend’s mouth. And with a loud gasp, she does.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.