24 Christmases - Cover

24 Christmases

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Twenty-four seemingly separate Christmases are all connected in some way where just one life can alter the next even in the most minuscule way. Armera, the creator of the Brokers allows one time of year for gifts to be given without consequence and her own grudges to be set aside.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Magic   Fiction  

Josh rushes into the store, hoping to find something special for tonight. He doesn’t see the woman coming out at all and nearly plows right into her. “Oh, sorry miss,” he says, turning back to holds the door open for her.

“That’s quite alright,” the woman says to him. “And thank you.”

Josh nods and says, “Merry Christmas.” The woman doesn’t acknowledge him so he shrugs and walks back in.

“May I help you young man?” a voice says over the counter.

He looks in the direction of voice to see a tall woman dressed in a costume. She is blue with white curved horns on top of her head and she’s wearing a shirt that cut off above her belly button with the logo of a band on it. “Cool costume,” he says, nodding at her. “I like the band too.”

“Aren’t you polite,” Yingshe says. “You don’t see many boys your age polite in a time like this.”

“Well, my dad always says I should be polite no matter what,” Josh quickly says.

“That’s good of him,” the broker acknowledges. “Now, is there something that I can help you with?”

“Well I’m looking for something,” he begins. “I’ve got a friend coming over tonight and we need something new to watch.”

Yingshe grins. “I run a costume shop, not a video store.”

“Oh, well I thought this was like one of those stores,” Josh says with a frown.

“A porn store?” the broker asks.

“Um ... yeah...”

“Aren’t you a little young for that?”

“I’m a teenager,” he counters.

“A very young one at that,” she observes. “Is this a young male or female?”

“Male or female?” he asks kind of puzzled by her terminology.

“Yes, a boy or a girl,” she reiterates.

“A boy,” he answers. “Owen is my best friend. He comes over every weekend. And since Christmas is tomorrow, he’ll be here tonight and tomorrow.”

“Shouldn’t he be home with his parents on Christmas?” she asks.

“Yeah, normally, but his parent are having problems,” Josh says, starting to fidget a little.

“What do you do on these visits?”

The boy finds it strange that she is asking all these questions, but considering that she hasn’t thrown him out over the porn thing, he figures that there is a reason. “We play video games, watch movies, whatever.”

“Like watching porn videos?” Yingshe supplies.

“Yeah,” he says shuffling his feet.

“Nothing wrong with that,” she says. “In fact I have a friend that runs a really cool shop of her own. She has plenty of videos. Besides, she owes me a favor.”

“Really?” he asks, his face brightening up a little.

“Sure thing,” Yingshe says. “Give me a moment and I’ll be right back.” She turns and slips through a doorway covered by a long curtain.

Josh finds it odd that she is slipping into the back to talk to a friend. He cannot recall seeing a porn store anywhere near here. He cannot even remember this place being her until today. He shrugs, not letting it bother him. As he waits, he quickly becomes bored with it and starts to looks around. She figured this was a porn store because they sold kinky costumes displayed in the window. But the woman was right, this isn’t one. All there are in here are dusty old costumes. He begins rummaging through the racks. And just when he finds something that catches his attention he hears a voice behind him again.

“Find something you like?” Yingshe asks.

“Um ... kinda ... maybe...” the boys stutters.

“We’re having a sale today only,” she says.

“Yeah, I don’t have a lot of money,” Josh confesses. “I hope the video isn’t too much.”

“Well, you’re lucky,” Yingshe says. “Since I was owed the favor, I’ll give it to you for free.”

His face light up again. “For free? For real?”

“On the house,” she says. “Now what has caught your eye?”

“Oh nothing, just a silly costume,” Josh says, shuffling his feet again.

“Oh, you must mean the reindeer,” the broker says, grabbing the suit off the rack. “Yes, it’s a nice one, very popular around the holidays.”

“I bet,” he murmurs.

“So why does it have your attention?” she asks. “This is a special suit, usually for adults.”

“Yeah, I noticed,” he says, flicking the dangling cock. It looks kind of human and kind of horse-like.

“Oh yes, the reindeer cock,” Yingshe admires. “The ladies and guys like it a lot.”

“Yeah, but I’m not sure that it would work,” he says, looking down at his feet.

“Is Owen someone in particular that you’re aiming to attract?” she asks curiously.

“Well, every weekend when we watch porn, I know at some point he goes off and jacks off. I do it myself, but I usually don’t wait for him to leave.”

“Do you think he notices?”

“I kind of hope so,” he says.

“Then I’ll tell you what,” Yingshe says with a wicked grin. “I’ll let you have the costume for free.”

“You can’t do that,” he blurts.

“Let me finish,” she admonishes him. “I’ll give it to you because I want you to have the best chance possible. If it doesn’t work, then simply bring it back.”

“You think it will really work?” he asks

“It’s worth a shot,” Yingshe says, handing the costume over to the boy. “Anything worthwhile is always worth a shot.


It is late by the time the boys settle down for the night. Since it is Christmas Eve they are sent to bed a little earlier than normal. Josh’s mom and stepfather still use the excuse that if they want Santa to visit they have to be asleep. Neither of the boys buys into the whole Santa Claus thing anymore, but Owen likes it. His mother and stepfather—which coincidentally is Josh’s real father—haven’t used that excuse in years. It makes him feel a little more at home than when he is at home.

“So what’s the title of this one?” Owen asks.

“I dunno,” Josh shrugs. “It’s blank.”

“You bought something without a title?”

“Well, it was free,” he says. “I didn’t think to answer.”

“Well, since it was free...” Owen says grinning and shaking his redhead around.

Josh pops the movie in and hit he play button. The video is not at all what either expects to see. At the start, it is like any other porn they have watched, but when the first scene comes on it is of two guys. Now, at first they both complain and boo, yet for some reason neither of them wants to turn it off. Each plays it off as curiosity or something along those lines, but that is as far from the truth as one can get. So they watch it through to its end. Once it is over, they forget about it or so each boy wants to believe. After a few hours of gaming, and close to midnight, they crash.

Now because Owen sleeps over every weekend, not matter the holiday or occasion, and has been doing so for years, Josh’s parents invested in a second bed for the bedroom. Initially it was a bunk bed, but because the boys always fought for who was going to be on top, it was rid of. The next weekend there were two beds and there was never an argument since. Josh’s bedroom is large, so it accommodates the beds easily. It is also in the basement so they can stay up as late as they want playing video games or watching movies without Josh’s parents finding out or hearing them.

So as they lay, trying to go to sleep, Josh’s cock is harder than ever. Between watching the gay porn video and having the costume stuffed under bed, he is aroused more than ever. He chose not to where the costume tonight because he just plainly chickened out. He figures he’ll use it tomorrow when it’s Christmas since Owen seemed receptive about the video. Right now though, he is more focused on that video. It runs through his mind over and over, each new scene as clear as the last. He cannot stop thinking of those cocks. Josh knows that he isn’t gay. He loves girls and loves pussy, but seeing a cock, especially being used by another guy, is kind of a turn on. Apparently, Luke has the same idea too.

Josh looks over toward his bed to see a rhythmic bobbing motion under the blanket. This is a first because Owen has always slipped from the room to masturbate. It gets faster as Josh knows he is stroking himself. Before he knows it, his own hand is between his legs and he is rubbing his prick through his boxers. When Owen notices his friend looking in his direction, he whips off his blanket, showing off his naked body and very erect member. Josh cannot believe his eyes! Owen’s hand instantly goes right back to his tool and starts stroking it again. Without giving any thought to it, the boy throws his blanket off as well. Then his boxers follow. He wraps his hand around his rock hard shaft and starts stroking it just as slowly as Owen.

Suddenly they both stop at the same time and just lay there looking at each other. Owen is the first to break to abrupt and almost awkward silence. “Yours is pretty big.”

Josh will be the first to admit that it is nice being complimented on his size. He’s been with a few girls and they have always seemed to only have good things to say about his size. But to hear it come from another guy, and his best friend is something else. He releases his grip and lets it fall. Then, using his muscles, he starts to make it bounce. Owen is the first to laugh. Josh follows right after. He spreads his legs a little bit to give his friend a better view. Owen seems to take it as a means of invitation because, before he knows it, Owen is kneeling on the floor before his bed with his fingers wrapped around his length.

Intense sensations rush through Josh’s body—ones that he has never felt before. Feeling Owen’s hand on his cock feels somehow different than any girl he has ever had the pleasure to have foreplay with. Even though Owen is a boy like him, it just somehow feels natural. And as Owen strokes it, his face gets closer to Josh’s cock. The boy begins to wonder if his friend plans to take it farther and suck it. It doesn’t happen. Instead, Owen takes his other hand and slides it down to his cock to starts stroking it. In no time flat, Owen is stroking both their boyhoods at the same time.

Josh stands, for reasons that he doesn’t really know. Owen stands right along with him until they are face to face with each other. Josh reaches around behind his best friend and grabs him by the ass, pulling Owen in closer. The tip of Josh’s prick shoves into the other boy’s balls as he feels Owen’s pressing against him. Again, before Josh knows it, the other boy’s arms go around his neck and his face into his chest. Josh reaches down, grabbing onto Owen’s erection, feeling the hardness of it. It is the first time he has ever touched a cock other than his own.

Almost immediately Owen starts to grind against his friend. After only a few moments his boyhood starts to throb and hot wetness begins to coat Josh’s hand. As hot cum surges over the boy’s belly with big globs that ends up dripping onto the floor, Josh follows suit. Their pricks don’t even go soft. If anything Josh’s gets bigger and thicker as they continue to rub their mingled cum over one another’s tools. Owen’s certainly doesn’t lose a fraction of its hardness. It even gains a little more strength like his friend. They are so wet that they glide against each other with the greatest of ease.

Josh moves his cum covered hand from between then, and without thought, grabs the back of Owen’s head. He pulls the other redheaded boy closer, pulling him into a kiss. Owen’s arms tighten around Josh’s neck and he kisses right back. Before long, they are digging their mouth muscles right into each other’s mouths. Their hands are groping wildly all over one another’s bodies. In their wildness, they fall to the bed and continue to grind against each other.

Feeling a sudden urge to burst again as Owen’s slippery wet cock and balls rub against his, Josh knows he needs to take action—and quick! He grabs his friend’s narrow hips to lift him up off in order to stop the explosion that is set to go off. But Owen doesn’t want to leave their embrace. His hands are pulling at Josh’s hair and face as they continue to kiss. When Josh lifts him, Owen ends up over on top of his friend. The kiss finally breaks and they are left staring into each other’s eyes. As they stare, thoughts of being gay start to run through both their heads. Are they? If either has ever had thoughts like this they have never really ever entertained them. Neither has ever voiced their thoughts out loud, let alone to each other. Both certainly like girls and love pussy.

While Josh continues with his hesitation, it is Owen that is the first to speak, quickly tearing the other boy from his thoughts. “I want to suck it,” he says before crawling down Josh’s body. Before Josh knows it, Owen is pushing his tongue through the folds of skin at the tip of Josh’s uncut cockhead.

If it is alright with Owen, then it is alright with Josh.

Owen pulls down the foreskin and sucks the whole unsheathed end into his hot, wet mouth. Josh looks down just as his best friend takes it completely down his throat. That is all it takes! Josh slams his eyes shut and his whole body seizes. His load is so big that it literally hurts to shoot out. The second blast is just as incredible. He can feel his hot cum spreading between his cockhead and the already hot wetness of Owen’s mouth.

A second later, Owen is sucking even harder. Josh hears him gulping. Owen isn’t able to keep up with the flow as the amount of cum that is being let loose into his mouth is too much to bear. The warm flood of it all begins to drip out of the boy’s mouth and down onto Josh’s shaft and balls. When it becomes too much for Owen to handle, he starts to gag and choke, which only intensifies the situation and causes Josh to shoot even more cum into the boy’s already full mouth.

Josh’s whole body jerks involuntarily. He cannot believe the sensations running through him. By the time Owen slurps off the last few drops, Josh cannot do anything but lay there. Owen crawls back up his friend’s panting body and kisses him. Josh digs his tongue around in his best friend’s mouth, tasting and trying to reclaim as much of what is his as he can. And when he can finally taste nothing, he starts to relax, settling into a deep, passionate kiss. Right away Josh feels Owen’s hardness pressing against his belly. It doesn’t last long because Owen is pulling away and crawling up his friend’s body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.