24 Christmases - Cover

24 Christmases

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 20

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Twenty-four seemingly separate Christmases are all connected in some way where just one life can alter the next even in the most minuscule way. Armera, the creator of the Brokers allows one time of year for gifts to be given without consequence and her own grudges to be set aside.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Magic   Fiction  

Joni inhales the calming aroma of her Christmas Tea as she looks out into the backyard. Her friend Kera putters around in the kitchen as she makes them a snack. Kera’s father sweeps the pool net through the water, raking out bits of leaves and debris left over from fall. It is supposed to snow tonight. She is surprised that the man hasn’t drained the pool this year. Of course it isn’t too surprising that he does everything just a little differently. Ever since he married Howard it has been like this. Joni had spent the majority of her childhood over here, so it was quite a shock to learn that Garth was gay.

Garth is in good shape as is his husband. In fact both men look good. Joni shakes her head, thinking about how it’s a shame that the best looking men seem to always be gay. Even if he has chosen to not be attracted to women, it doesn’t stop her from staring. And this is just what she does. She stares at his firm ass through his pants, watching it flex as he sways back and forth with the net through the water. “Fuck, you dad is so hot,” she purrs, almost to herself.

“I know, you’ve been saying that for years,” Kera says with a sigh as she comes to the table with the treats for the two of them. “Even after you found out that he was gay.”

“And that’s a shame too,” Joni groans.

“Not really,” Kera says turning on the radio. It is already tuned into the Christmas station that plays nonstop Christmas tunes twenty-four hours a day. “If he wasn’t, you would have managed to find a way to fuck him by now.”

“And is that such a bad thing?” Joni asks.

Kera rolls her eyes and looks down into her tea. “Yeah, I don’t need my best friend fucking my dad.”

Joni giggles. “Well, you don’t have to worry about that. So ... tell me about that guy.”

“What guy?”

“You know, the one you told me you lost your virginity to,” Joni prompt.

“Oh yeah, him...” Kera groans. “It was about as bad as I could have expected.” She sighs. “I was so nervous that I was sweating. He was too. He was having trouble, uh, performing. I wasn’t even sure about the best way to help. I offered to, uh, suck him off ... and I think I scraped him with my teeth...”

“Aw shit,” Joni gasps.

“Well, we got his dick working,” Kera continues, blushing slightly. “But we we’re both pretty clumsy with the condom. I think he was having trouble keep it up at first. Let me tell you if that ain’t a weird feeling, it going soft then hard and soft again. Regardless, he didn’t last long.”

“Did you at least get to orgasm?” Joni asks, leaning in closer to her friend. Kera shakes her head. Joni’s eyes get wide and she grimaces. She swipes her finger across her throat to silently tell Kera to cut her words short.

“It gets better with practice,” Garth chimes in from the doorway behind his daughter. He had only heard the last bit as he entered the house.

Kera turns red as she slinks down in her seat. Joni covers her mouth as she laughs at her friend’s predicament, getting away with it as only a best friend can.

“You know where everything is. You’ve been over enough,” Garth politely changes the subject. “Oh, since Howard is going to be out tonight, Kera said she’d cook so that you wouldn’t have to be tortured by my cooking.”

“Howard’s going to be gone tonight?” Joni asks.

“Yeah, business,” the man says. “In fact he’s going to be gone all the way through to Christmas.”

“That sucks,” she says, meaning it. “You shouldn’t have to be apart on Christmas.”

“It is what it is,” Garth says. “Besides, I won’t be alone. I’ve got you two girls to keep me company.” He pauses to look at his daughter. “I’ve got something to do this afternoon, but I will be back in time for dinner.” He walks out of the kitchen, giving the girl their privacy.

“Last minute shopping, you think?” Joni asks when the coast is clear.

Kera grins. “With my dad these days, there is no telling.”


Kera makes a fantastic meal. It is a big Christmas meal even though it is only Christmas Eve. But it has been like this since Garth married Howard. Afterward, the two girls curl up on the couch in the basement with popcorn and a Christmas movie, just like they do every year.

It is late when Joni wakes up alone on the couch. She is surprised that Kera didn’t wake her up to go to bed. At least her friend had the heart to cover her up with a blanket at least! Tossing the thick blanket off, Joni slips from the couch and up the stairs toward Kera’s room. Ever since their first sleepover, they have shared Kera’s bed.

“Aaahh...” Kera moans. “Wait, go slow.”

Joni can hear Garth chuckle in response. For just an instant she thinks that maybe she is just imagining hearing things. Surely her best friend and Garth aren’t doing anything naughty. Besides, Kera just lost her virginity and Garth is gay. But there is a light on in the hall bathroom and the door is ajar. So Joni gives the door a slight nudge and creeps her way inside. She feels as though she has just walked into a cloud of heat. The bath has frosted glass the cuts the clarity down. All she is able to see is the shape of two people taking a shower, but not enough to see them clearly. The wet sounds of skin clapping fills the room and Joni immediately notices her best friend’s hands and breasts pressed against the glass as she is getting pumped by a tall figure from behind. It has to be Garth, but his shadowy frame looks off somehow.

“Oh fuck...” Kera whispers. “It’s so fucking big ... mmm...”

The sound of Garth drilling his daughter picks up in pace. Kera lets out short breaths and moans with each stroke, each one harder than the last. The glass starts to knock against the rails holding it in place, creating a loud noise that is surely spilling out of the bathroom to fill the hall. But Joni is supposed to be down in the basement asleep, so normally she wouldn’t hear it. They continue for several minutes—several minutes of hot, primal fucking. Kera’s moans are breathy and frantic. They certainly don’t sound like that of someone that only recently lost their virginity.

“Fuck ... wait Dad,” Kera moans, taking a moment to catch her breath. “Let’s go to your room. I’m making too much noise.”

“Fine,” Garth groans. “Should we check to see if Joni is still sleeping?”

“Nah, she’s out cold,” Kera says reassuringly.

Joni quickly slips from the bathroom and down the hall to the room. She hears the sounds of her friend and her father making their way down the hall. She slips under the covers, hoping to not be seen should they decide to peek in.

“Wait,” Kera whispers. “Let’s check to make sure she hasn’t come up.”

Hearing the door knob twist, Joni freaks out. Quickly, she slips from beneath the covers and goes to the only place she thinks safe: the closet. Her heart is beating like a drum in her chest. She isn’t sure if she is afraid to be caught catching them or because she wants to see how far they go with this. She gets in and closes the double doors just in time to see Kera pulling her father in by the hand.

Standing in front of the bed, Joni can see them clearly. Kera looks like she always has, but Garth is different. He is all hairy with large yellow eyes, two big curved horns jutting from the top of his head, wickedly pointed ears and teeth ... the man doesn’t look like a man, but something out of a terrible horror movie. In fact, he looks like that Krampus creature from the movie she and Kera watched this past Halloween.

“Well, she must still be in the basement,” Kera says. “Alright Dad, let’s go to...”

Suddenly, the beastly looking Garth spins his daughter around. Kera’s delicate curves and neatly shaved pubic hair cut into a small triangle are put on display. Her breasts hold a soft perk to them, despite their size. Her nipples grow harder as she looks up at Garth, who is now circling his sharp, clawed fingertips around the shape of her areola. His other hand firmly holds her breast as he bends down to lick it. First he runs his tongue in circles, occasionally kissing the sides of her nipple and then he curls it into a flicking motion. Kera runs her fingers through his hair and brings the beast closer. Then she wraps her arms around the back of his neck.

“Mmm, we should really take this to your room,” the girl purrs. “We don’t need Joni discovering us.”

“It’s fine,” Garth replies. The hand that was teasing her breast is now squeezing it while running a finger over the top. “She’s asleep. She sleeps like a rock.” He is sucking on Kera’s breasts now, spending only a few moments on one before moving to the other.

How is this happening? Why is it? Joni is so confused about what is going on. Garth is gay. Kera was just a virgin until a few weeks ago. This is starting to feel like a dream. And how would he know how I sleep?

As if to echo her thoughts, Kera asks, making a face that Garth knows well, “How do you know how she sleeps?” She pulls away, leading him over to the bed. She sits down on the edge of it with her legs crossed.

“I’ve watched you two sleep when she is over,” the beast admits.

“That’s just creepy, Dad,” Kera murmurs.

“And watching you shower isn’t?” he asks. “That’s how all this began.”

“And it was never supposed to go this far,” Kera fires back.

“Desperate times call for desperate measures,” Garth says with a sadistic grin. “Now have you been a good girl or a naughty girl?”

Kera smiles at him. “Well, of course I’ve been a good girl, Daddy.”

“That’s too bad,” the beasts says.

“For you,” Kera agrees. “Get on your knees.”

And just as she orders him, he bends down without a word. Then it clicks in for Joni. For some reason Garth has been turned into some Krampus creature, and because Kera hasn’t been naughty, he isn’t in control. It is clear who is calling the shots—and who has most likely been calling the shots the whole time they have been doing whatever it is they have been doing.

Kera unwraps her legs and spread them in front of Garth, but he just sits there staring at her pussy, not doing a damn thing about it. Kera reaches out and grabs his beastly head and pulls him in between her thighs. Garth begins licking away immediately. Kera lets out a satisfied sigh as she leans back.

Joni is completely envious of her best friend. That is a position she would like to be in with the man ... er, beast ... at this moment, Kera lowers her head and locks eyes with Joni. Her eyes widen with surprise, but Garth doesn’t seem to notice. Instead, he takes her surprise as a hint to continue whatever he is doing, and buries his face deeper into her cunt, hardening his tongue and slipping it in and out of her. Joni tries to hold back her voice, but ends up letting out a sharp sigh. “Oh fuck...” she moans, louder this time, keeping eye contact with her best friend.

The cat is obviously out of the bag now. Kera’s eyes are riddled with lust. She grabs her father’s head with both of her hands and begins bucking her hips into his face. His lips smack against her wetness, making slurping sounds as he licks and sucks her outer folds. Each time she lets out a sharp sigh, she shoots a glance at Joni, sending her a naughty look. And then it is as if a fire is lit inside her. “Stroke you big dick for me, Daddy...” she says with a soft voice.

Garth brings one of his hands to the front of his groin. It is only now that Joni actually looks at the beast’s cock. Maybe she hadn’t looked at it before because she was so entranced by the situation. That doesn’t matter now. Looking at his proud member is like nothing she has ever seen before or even imagined. Sticking out from a furry sheath above big, furry balls is the biggest, longest and reddish prick. It looks like a huge, angry dildo! Wrapped around the thick length is his furry, clawed hand. Slowly, he begins to jerk it.

Joni feels a familiar tingle as she silently watches, slowly sliding her fingers down into her panties. Kera lowers her eyes to her best friend’s crotch. Joni half expects her friend to recoil in disgust, instead she bites her lips, stands and starts rocking her hips to grind her snatch into her father’s face with no care for his discomfort. Joni, spurred on, rubs the little circles around her tingling clit a bit faster as she quietly controls her breathing. She in captivated with her best friend’s lust and intensity.

Eventually, Kera pulls the beast up by the hair and throws him onto the bed. She positions herself on top of him, with her ass facing toward the closet. Her hand holds her father’s prick in place as she lowers her dripping cunt onto his wicked wool, releasing a lewd breathy sigh. “Fuuuccckk...” she whimpers.

At about halfway in, she gives up on trying to put the entire thing inside her and starts bouncing on him instead. As her pussy swallows the beasthood, a creamy white trail of her juices gushes onto the turgid length. Kera looks over her shoulder to see if her friend is still looking. Sure enough, Joni is in the closet, rubbing her clit in silence and watching the spectacle. Kera turns back to her beastly father and bucks her hips faster, letting out a loud moan. “Mmm ... this dick is so fucking good...” she says as the bed starts squeaking. Then she bends over to kiss Garth. Her hips sway back and forth. “Mmm, harder Daddy! Fuck me harder!”

Garth grabs his daughter’s waist with both clawed hands and pulls her pussy down the rest of the way. The girl squeals. Garth’s hands move past the small of her back to firmly grab her ass with both hands and hold her in place while he thrusts his pelvis upward. He fills her hole with all of his girth and length, pumping her even harder. The sounds of smacking turn into a loud plopping sound with each stroke.

“Yes!” Kera screams. “Right there, Daddy! Don’t stop! Don’t stop fucking me, Daddy!”

After a few more strokes, the girl jumps off her father, quivering and shaking. Clear fluid flows out of her snatch, dripping all over the fur of her father’s lower body. It coats his already wet prick and thighs. “Fuck...” Kera puffs, catching her breath.

“Do you think I’m done?” the monster asks gruffly. Garth gets up and bends over his daughter, who is now on her knees, both facing the closet.

“Wait, Daddy ... I’m not ready yet ... it’s too...” she tries to complains, trying to squirm away.

Garth doesn’t care for her pleas. He hasn’t fucked a woman since he married Howard. Ever since that day in the shower where his little girl jumped in with him and gave him the absolute best blow job ever, he has wanted her. He thought Howard gave the best ones, having never had one like it until he met the man. But then Kera just blew the man out of the water with hers. And that is all it has been, blowjobs, handjobs and pussy eating. He has gotten o rub his cock along her cunt lips a few times, but never entry until tonight, just a little while ago. Even in the shower, with this new form overpowering her senses with desire like an alluring magic, he was only able to slide his giant cock along her snatch. Now he has her, and he’s not letting her go...

Garth drills her with long, hard strokes from behind. Joni just watches her as she shakes and bounces from the beast’s thrusting. He grabs his daughter by the arms, gripping her just above the elbows. He pulls her up and continues to send his monster prick deep into her. Joni starts breathing more heavily, stroking her hungry little clit faster. She is still being careful to stay quiet and watching her best friend being plowed by the man turned monster.

Kera protests some more, catching her friend’s gaze again. That look in Joni’s eyes sends her over the edge. Her eyes roll back and her mouth hangs open as her father continues to pound her from behind like a ragdoll. “I’m going to cum,” he grunts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.