24 Christmases - Cover

24 Christmases

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 15

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Twenty-four seemingly separate Christmases are all connected in some way where just one life can alter the next even in the most minuscule way. Armera, the creator of the Brokers allows one time of year for gifts to be given without consequence and her own grudges to be set aside.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Magic   Fiction  

“Actually, I was doing a special class tonight,” Lissa says.

“You working on a Christmas Eve?”

“I know it sounds odd, but I wanted to do one more class before the new year,” Lissa defends. “This is going to be a special one.”

“Christmas is always a good time for one of those,” Cherise teases. “Remember the ones mom and dad had at their work?”

“How could I not?” Lissa counters. “Oh man, they guys we used to fuck.”

“And don’t forget about mom’s secretary,” she reminds her big sister.

“I know, she loved being double teamed,” Lissa reminiscences. “I just wish she wasn’t married.”

“Yeah, she used to use the excuse of being drunk of punch for fucking us.”

“That and the holidays having some kind of effect on her,” Lissa adds.

“Oh yeah, it certainly had an effect on everybody,” Cherise says with a laugh.

Lissa joins in with the laughter. “Should I meet you here after your shift?”

“Really?” Cherise says with a groan. “I know how your special classes can go on way after their scheduled time.”

“I’d close it down for you,” her sister remarks.

“I’d rather you not, Lise,” she says.

“Alright, alright,” Lissa says, holding up her hands. “I’m going to go use the restroom. Then I’ve got to get to class.”

“Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do,” Cherise says cheerily.

Her sister frowns. “I don’t think there is anything you wouldn’t do.”

They both laugh again and Lissa heads for the restroom. Inside the restroom is not too large, having only three stalls and a single sink. There is a woman standing at the sink, looking at herself in the mirror as she applies a fresh coat of lipstick. Lissa barely glances at the woman before slipping into the first available stall.

When she finishes up and steps out of the stall she is surprised to still see the woman at the sink. But instead of applying makeup, she is turned around with her ass butted against the edge of the sink and looking right at Lissa with one of the biggest smiles that woman has ever seen on a person. “Can I help you with something?” Lissa asks, reflexively biting her bottom lip, eyes darting tot eh side toward the door.

“You don’t remember me?” the woman asks. “That’s a bummer.”

Lissa squints, looking the woman over. There is something vaguely familiar about her, but she just cannot place it. “You kind of look familiar,” she says honestly. “I just don’t know where from.”

“I’m Tara, I was in your class two years ago,” the woman says. “I sucked your dick at the after party.”

Lissa’s eyes widen and then her face flushes. “Shit, how could I forget?” she says, feeling down right embarrassed. Tara had given her one hell of a blowjob that year, perhaps one the best in her whole life.

“Well, I dyed my hair,” Tara explains. “I was a brunette.”

“I see that now,” Lissa says, the heat starting to fade from her face a little. “Why the change? You looked good with brown hair.”

“My daughter,” she says. “She’s a natural blonde and we look so much alike except for the hair color. Well, anyway, there was a contest and Joni wanted me to join her in it. It was a look-alike contest, so we had to look alike...”

“And so you dyed it,” Lissa offers.

“Exactly,” Tara says. “I kept it ever since.”

“Well, blonde or brunette, you still look good,” Lissa says, looking over the woman again. “What are you doing in a bar on Christmas Eve?”

“Would you believe I’m last minute shopping?” she asks.

“In a bar?” Lissa counters, shaking her head.

“No, not in a bar,” the woman says quickly, her face turning slightly red with embarrassment this time. “No, I came in here to get a drink. The last minute shopping is stressing the shit out of me.”

Lissa laughs, “Yeah, it can do that.”

“Anyway, at first I wasn’t sure it was you that entered,” she continues. “I thought to myself, it has got to be Lissa. So I waited for you to come out.”

“Yeah, I was just coming to see my sister, she’s the bartender,” Lissa informs her.

“Oh yeah, she’s a cutie,” the woman grins.

“Have you convinced your husband to do a threesome yet?”

Tara shakes his head. “He’s starting to come around to the idea...”

“Wow, he’s stubborn,” Lissa says. “It’s been two years.”

“Yep, two whole years and still no success,” the woman agrees. “I’ve offered another woman or man, but he’s still undecided.”

“Well, keep trying then,” Lissa says, starting to move toward the door.

“You’ve got another party planned this year?” Tara asks.

“Yeah, I’m heading to it now.”

“You got time to reminisce?” she asks, reaching out to take ahold of Lissa’s hand.

“Reminisce?” the woman repeats.

“Yeah, like do you have time for a blowjob?” Tara asks, raising an eyebrow at the woman.

Lissa’s face flushes again, perhaps a shade deeper than the first time. “I think I could make some time,” she answers. How can see turn down a blowjob by someone so talented? But she doesn’t want to seem too eager as she makes her way back into the stall to sit on the toilet.

She sits down and Tara kneels right before her, between her legs. She giggles softly. “I never thought I’d run into you again.”

“You could always sign up for another class,” Lissa offers.

“Yeah, I could,” the woman concurs. “But, you know, this is so much more exciting.” She reaches for the hem of the skirt Lissa is wearing, and flips it up. As suspected, Lissa isn’t wearing any panties, just the white stockings and a garter belt. “Mmm ... I almost forgot how nice your dick is,” she compliments while running her hand up the length of it. Lissa sighs at the sensation and slumps back on the toilet. “What I would do be married to someone like you.”

“Yes, but then you wouldn’t have such a wonderful family,” Lissa says.

Tara chuckles, “I never said instead of my husband.”

“Touché,” Lissa sighs.

“The last time I was in this position I had just finished a class taught by the best,” Tara breathes heavily. “I’ve had two years to improve my technique. And Lissa...” she grins. “ ... cum in my mouth.” Lissa’s cock throbs in her hand when she says that. Feeling it growing impossibly harder, Tara smiles at the woman and then strokes it up and slowly Her gaze drops again to the magnificent member in her hand, at which point her face gets a more serious look to it.

Tara moves her face closer, and Lissa feels her breath on her groin. She spits on the tip of the fleshy tool and rubs it in with her hand, reaching her other hand up to cup the teacher’s balls. It feels amazing. Lissa has remained unmarried so that she never gets bored of the same person. And even though she has been given a blowjob once by this woman, it has been two years...

Up and down Tara strokes until the cock in her hand is wet with her saliva. She coos softly before leaning down to envelope the tip in her hot mouth. Lissa is overwhelmed with the sensation of the woman’s mouth. Tara licks the underside while applying what is the perfect amount of suction. She slowly takes more and more into her mouth until she has about half of it before coming back up, only to descend right back down again. She never stops moving her mouth muscle along the underside either. On each down stroke, Tara extends her tongue to lick beyond what is currently occupying her mouth. Lissa is in heaven!

The woman pulls off, leaving a trail of saliva from her lips to the tip of Lissa’s prick, and she smiles. “Feels good, doesn’t it?” she asks, leaning back and giving her old teacher a great view of her perfect breasts while she continues to stroke. Those were bought by her husband when they first married.

“I wouldn’t say good,” Lissa contradicts. “It’s more like amazing.”

Without a word, and only a smile, Tara returns to her task, taking the woman in a few more time before she ducks down even lower. As this older woman takes Lissa’s balls in her mouth while slowly jerking off her length with a corkscrewing motion, Lissa becomes overwhelmed. This is a feeling that she rarely gets to feel, something that normally only happens when she pleasures herself. She peers down to witness the sight, only to be met with the woman’s eyes staring right back at her.

Tara has one nut in her mouth, the saliva coated cock in her hand and her eyes on Lissa, gauging her old teacher’s reaction. There is nothing hotter than this moment on Christmas Eve. The sensations continue as Tara nibbles and licks the sack for another few moments before plunging the hardened member back into her mouth. She continues to use her hand in a twisting motion while doing so. Lissa leans back to enjoy the orgasm that is building up so very nicely, deep within her. When she finally does ejaculate, it is going to be huge!

That time comes fairly quickly, and being considerate, remembering that Tara wants it in her mouth, Lissa manages to stammer out, “Tara ... I’m going to cum...”

“Mmm ... give me all you got,” she says before resuming her exquisite blowjob.

Lissa notices a motion from outside the stall. Tara didn’t bother closing it, and Lissa didn’t give it a second thought. Neither of them heard the door opening or the music getting louder briefly when it did. The patron just stands there, frozen by the sight before her. Lissa could care less, and if Tara has noticed, neither does she as she continues going at it on the raging erection in her mouth. The eyes of the woman watching tears away from Tara’s mouth and hand on Lissa’s cock to look the teacher right in the eyes.

Lissa explodes!

Tara tries to take the copious amounts of cum that is spurting into her mouth. She swallows and swallows, but it oozes out around her lips and back onto Lissa’s member. But it’s no big deal for the woman as she simply rubs it in with her hand, doing her best to milk everything Lissa has while prolonging the orgasm. She is actively trying her best to improve upon and outdo the job she did two years ago—and she is succeeding!

When Lissa opens her eyes again, the woman that is watching has her hand down the front of her pants. Tara is smiling at Lissa, still slowly jacking her off while little droplets continue to form on the tip. “How was that?” she asks sexily, some of the cum still clinging to her lips and chin. Some has even dripped onto her cleavage poking out of her top.

“Amazing...” Lissa sigh heavily. “ ... or rather something better. I can’t think of a word that accurately describes it.”

“Well, I shouldn’t keep you any longer,” Tara says, flipping the skirt back down over the softening erection. “Besides, I’ve got to finish up my shopping.”

Tara leaves the stall, smiling at the voyeuristic woman. She heads back to the sink to reapply her lipstick. Lissa smiles at the woman too, giving her a curt nod before heading for the door. She takes one last look at her old student and slips out.


“Nice try, you said who not what,” Norman says.

“Oh come on,” Rick says. “We all know you’re still a virgin.”

“Don’t be so rough on him, Rick,” Norma Jean groans.

Rick looks at the purple haired beauty. Normally he’s not into chicks that dye their hair different colors like that, but it suits her. It contrasts nicely to her darker complexion. “I’m not being rough,” he argues.

“It sounds like it to me,” Norma Jean fires back. “The guy is here to learn something so that when he finally gets a piece he can please her.”

“I’ve got a girlfriend,” Norman says, though he is quickly ignored and overshadowed by Rick.

“Why don’t you test out how good he is for us then?”

“Why don’t you?” she fires back.

“He’s not my type,” Rick says jokingly. “But I can show you a thing or two, maybe turn you back straight. Hell, I’m not called Big Dick Rick for nothing.”

The way he chuckles after that just turns Norma Jean’s stomach. She picks up her glass and finishes the contents in one gulp. She stands up and straightens her skirt. Then she looks directly at Lissa and says, “Are you going to let him talk like that?”

Lissa giggles, and then she answers, “Class is over. This is our end of class party. Besides...” she smiles and says with a hint of sarcasm, “... Big Dick Rick is just a big talker.”

“Big talker, eh?” he asks. “How about we turn this party up a notch?”

“What do you have in mind?” Lissa asks.

“How about a little truth or dare?” he says. “I say we focus on the dare part a little more though.”

“So more of a game of dare,” Norma Jean says dryly.

“Yeah, sure,” Rick says. “Unless you’re too embarrassed to show of your lesbian body to a straight guy.”

“You couldn’t handle me if I let you,” Norma Jean grins. “But that’s fine. We’ll play your little game. I’ll even let you go first.”

Rick gives her a toothy smile. “Show us your panties.”

Norman shuffles in his seat. Lissa looks at Norma Jean, smiles and then nods. The rest of the class sits up with a little more attention. They have been mostly just been casually listening in on the conversation up to this point.

Norma Jean grabs the hem of her skirt with both hands and teases the class, lifting it up slightly and then dropping it back down. She does this over and over, each time bringing the skirt up a little higher and showing a bit more. Rick’s eyes are locked on her, his mouth is watering and his cock is rock hard. Norma Jean is pretty tall and stout for a woman, but she manages to keep a very feminine look. She probably isn’t kidding when she says he couldn’t handle her. After what seems like an eternity, Norma Jean works the skirt up and flashes a little panty just above her thighs, near her pussy. Rick holds his breath, knowing that her next move will reveal it all.

Norma Jean doesn’t lift her skirt up again. Instead, she bends over, places her hands on her knees and shakes her breasts. They fight to break free of the tight blouse and for a second Rick is certain that they are going to win that fight. But then she stands back up and smiles at the guy and turns around. She grabs her ankles and wiggles her ass. Her skirt swings from side to sides, showing bits of her panties.

“Take it off,” the man orders.

“You only dared me to show off my panties,” Norma Jean says with a grin.

“Oh come on,” Rick groans. “You’re a fucking hardcore lesbian, it’s not like I’m going to be able to fuck you.”

Off to the side, Norman struggles to stay in his seat. He crosses his legs in an attempt to hide his growing member. Lissa smiles at him, but doesn’t say a word. She is about to intercede when Norma Jean says, “Alright. It’s Christmas Eve. I’ll give you something to remember this hardcore lesbian by.”

She stands up slowly, her hands tracing her legs on the way up to the waistband of her skirt. She looks over her shoulder and unzips it. In one smooth motion, she drops the skirt and beds over again. Norman gasps out loud at the beautiful sight before him. The panties cover her ass snugly, and the ruffle at her crack compliments her tight, perfectly shaped ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.