24 Christmases - Cover

24 Christmases

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 14

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Twenty-four seemingly separate Christmases are all connected in some way where just one life can alter the next even in the most minuscule way. Armera, the creator of the Brokers allows one time of year for gifts to be given without consequence and her own grudges to be set aside.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Magic   Fiction  

Cherise is wiping down the bar when the door opens and a handsome man walks in. A guy at the bar lifts his hand in the air, catching her attention, but it isn’t for her, it’s for the guy that just entered. She is about to go back to cleaning when that wave does turn into a signal for her.

“Two beers please,” he says, gesturing toward his advancing brother. “One for each of us, please.”

Cherise grabs two from below the bar and pops both caps. By the time the new arrival is sitting down, she is setting the bottles down.

“So what so urgent you needed me to come into town, Scotty?” Eric asks.

“It’s about Lola,” Scott starts to explain.

“Oh no, man,” his brother groans. “Don’t tell me you’re breaking up with her. Dude, that’s not cool to do on Christmas Eve.”

Cherise frowns as she turns away. What a douche, dumping his girlfriend on Christmas Eve.

Scott gets defensive, waving his hands in the air. “No, no. It’s not that. I was just thinking about asking her to marry me is all.”

Well, maybe he’s not after all.

“And you need my advice?”

Well, he’s not a douche, but he’s a loser. Cherise looks up to make sure that no one else needs her right now, then she goes about pretending to clean just so she can listen some more.

“Well, yeah,” Scott agrees. “I mean you’ve been married for almost ten years.”

“Dude, you should have popped the question forever ago,” the other man says. “As your older brother I’m going to tell you that you’re a moron. Ask her and don’t wait any longer.”

“I guess it’s obvious what I should do.”

Yeah, it’s real obvious.

“Yeah, more like way obvious what you should have done already,” Eric confirms. “Hey, I was nervous at first when I proposed to Patti. Hell, I think every guy is. If not, then it’s not meant to be, you know?”

“I guess so,” Scott agrees. “But not really.”

Yeah, but guys in general are usually douchebags.

“Look, you’re nervous as shit, I can tell,” Eric continues with a sigh. “The sex is good, right?”

Scott shrugs. “Yeah, it’s great, but ah ... I don’t want to miss out on anything, you know what I mean?”

Ha! This guy would probably fuck a bridesmaid on his wedding. She frowns at the thought. She can relate to not wanting to miss out. Cherise had a chance for marriage once. She even accepted the proposal. But the day of the wedding she skipped out. She just couldn’t see herself being tied down to one guy for life.

“Come on, man,” Eric groans. “It’s not bad sleeping with the same woman every day for the rest of your life. Hey, I wish I could have a different piece of ass here and there, but I can’t. It wouldn’t be fair to Patti, especially because of how damn loyal she is.”

Shit, that’s why I didn’t get married.

“It’s not that,” Scott says. “Shit man, I just don’t want to marry and regret something, and I sure as hell don’t want to, you know, cheat on her later.”

Yeah, that’s shitty. Just don’t bother asking her then.

“Then don’t, but don’t make her wait any long, man,” Eric says, looking sternly at his brother. “I wish she was more open about things, but Patti is a one man woman.”

“Yeah, I know what you mean,” Scott agrees. “I just have always questioned which is worse: knowing what’s out there and not getting it or wondering what’s out there and wishing to try it.”

Wanting to try it and not being able to has to suck more, dude.

“I don’t know, man,” Eric says, clapping his brother on the back. “Both are pretty shitty it you ask me. Just don’t worry about and marry the damn girl.”

“I think I will,” Scott says.

“You think, Scotty?” Eric asks, raising his eyebrow up at the guy.

Cherise raises an eyebrow too. Not at all confident, eh? You relationship is going to go in the toilet.

“I will,” he says. “Happy?”

“I will be once you’ve asked her.”

“Then I’ll do it when the family is all together,” Scott proclaims.

“Don’t chicken out then,” he warns.

Shit, he’s going to chicken out. He’s a pussy.

“I won’t.” Scott takes a swig of the beer. “I hope I didn’t get you to come into town just for me.”

“Nah, Patti had some stuff to take care of anyway.”

“She drop you off or you her?”

“Neither,” Eric says, taking a gulp himself. “We drove in separate. I don’t know how long she’s going to be, but I got shit at the farm to take care of.”

“Am I holding you up?”

“No, never man,” Eric says. “But I do have to get back. I rather not have to bust my ass on Christmas Day before heading over to mom and dad’s.”

“Hey, I understand,” Scott says. “I just wanted to make sure I was making the right choice.”

“I think you’ve got yourself one hell of a girl,” his brother says, standing up and finishing off the beer. “Don’t lose her over some stupid shit.”

Scott looks at the man for a moment before nodding. “I won’t. I promise.”

Cherise watches the guy leave. She is about to move on when he pays. He gives her a smile, one that seems a little more than just friendly. She smiles back but thinks how shitty he is to be considering proposing while flirting with the bartender. But it doesn’t go any further than the smile and he too leaves.

“Bartender!” a voice calls for her.

Cherise turns to see a fairly attractive woman sitting off to the side, almost at the end of the bar. She came in about an hour ago and ordered a drink, which she has spent almost that entire hour drinking. Now it’s finally finished. “Another?” Cherise asks.

“Yes, please.”

Cherise quickly mixes up another and takes it to the woman, collecting the money for it.

“That guys a douche,” the woman mutters.

“You heard him?” Cherise asks, surprised that the woman was listening in.

“Most of it,” she says. “Didn’t catch everything, but I saw that you were.”

“Was I that obvious?”

“Not really, but I know what to look for in a woman,” she answers, stirring the straw around in the liquid.

“Oh?” Cherise says, cutting her eyes at the woman.

“With a bartender that looks like you, it’s hard not to,” she says, adding a faint smile tot eh corner of her lips.

Cherise is pretty striking, with her orange colored hair. She is actually blonde like her sister Lissa. Her shorts are tight, riding almost over her ass. Beneath are white stockings that allow just the barest amount of skin to show between them and the shorts. She wears a tight white shirt that easily covers her smallish breasts beneath a cropped jacket. To top it all off she wears tiger stripped stilettos.

“You’ve been checking me out then,” she states.

“Of course I have,” the woman says. “Who wouldn’t?”

“I’m sure a lot of people that come in here do,” the bartender admits. “But I have to say this is the first time a woman has.”

“That’s because most woman aren’t as observant as me,” the patron continues. “I know what’s under there.”

“Very observant ... I’m sorry, I didn’t catch your name,” Cherise says, almost glaring at the woman.

“Shara,” the woman offers. “And you are?”

“Cherise.”

“Ooh, I like that name,” Shara says. “You must be pretty new here.”

“I’ve been here for about three months.”

“Then I guess it’s me that hasn’t been in here in a while,” Shara says with a frown. “I guess work has been keeping me pretty busy. I used to be what you would call a regular.”

“That way you sip on your drinks I wouldn’t imagine,” Cherise says with a giggle.

“That’s because I don’t usually come to a place like this to drink,” the woman explains. “I’m usually looking for my next night of fun.”

“There’s not too much happening on Christmas Eve,” Cherise says. “Mostly it’s drunks with no families or problems at home that come in on holidays like this.”

“I can imagine,” Shara says. “I’ve got no family, which is why I’m here. Is Billie still working here?”

“Nah, she quit about a month after I got hired,” Cherise explains. “Said she was going back to school. You two used to hook up?”

“Not my type,” Shara says. “I’m not into woman with big chests.”

“She was a looker,” the bartender agrees.

“You’re more of a looker though,” the woman compliments.

Cherise is about to open her mouth to reply when another customer vies for her attention. “Let me go take care of that.”

“Take you time,” Shara says. “I view from behind is just as nice as the front.”

Cherise quickly turns to hide the embarrassment that creeps onto her face. It has already been a crazy week and she doesn’t know if it’s because of the holidays or what. This isn’t Cherise’s first job as a bartender, but it is her first in such a normally packed place. This week alone there was a birthday party and a bachelor party, plus all the regulars. Tonight is fairly slow, which is a nice change, but this is the first time in all her time bartending that she has been hit on by a woman, and it sort of feels good.

The night progresses on and Shara continues to nurse her drinks. By the time she finally finishes one there is no chance of getting drunk, let alone tipsy, when the next one arrives. Eventually, the place does start to get a little busy when her sister arrives.

“Hey, little sis,” Lissa says, snuggling up to the bar. “You busy?”

“What’s it look like?” the girl asks.

“From the Christmas music blaring and the bar only half full, I’d say you weren’t,” Lissa says. “But then you’re probably going to tell me you are.”

“You’re right,” Cherise says. “We’re busy. These people drink alcohol like there’s not going to be a tomorrow.”

Lissa giggles at that. “You know, you never know.”

“Tell me about it,” the bartender mumbles.

“So, you closing?”

“Yeah, it looks like it,” she says with a heavy sigh. “Megan called out, saying she’s getting her kid tonight after all, so I’m gonna have to cover.”

“That’s good for her, bad for you,” Lissa grins.

“At least the tips tonight are decent,” the girl says with a shrug. “Are you dropping in just to wish me a Merry Christmas?”

“Actually, I was doing a special class tonight,” Lissa says.

“You working on a Christmas Eve?”

“I know it sounds odd, but I wanted to do one more class before the new year,” Lissa defends. “This is going to be a special one.”

“Christmas is always a good time for one of those,” Cherise teases. “Remember the ones mom and dad had at their work?”

“How could I not?” Lissa counters. “Oh man, they guys we used to fuck.”

“And don’t forget about mom’s secretary,” she reminds her big sister.

“I know, she loved being double teamed,” Lissa reminiscences. “I just wish she wasn’t married.”

“Yeah, she used to use the excuse of being drunk of punch for fucking us.”

“That and the holidays having some kind of effect on her,” Lissa adds.

“Oh yeah, it certainly had an effect on everybody,” Cherise says with a laugh.

Lissa joins in with the laughter before something catches her eye. “I see you’ve got someone watching you.”

Cherise turns her head and instantly picks up on Shara’s eyes on her. “She says she’s a regular who hasn’t been in in a while. She’s been hitting on me all night.”

“Be careful,” Lissa warns.

“Come on Lise, I’m old enough to take care of myself.”

“I know you are, but that’s why I’m the big sister and you’re not,” Lissa counters. “Should I meet you here after your shift?”

“Really?” Cherise says with a groan. “I know how your special classes can go on way after their scheduled time.”

“I’d close it down for you,” her sister remarks.

“I’d rather you not, Lise,” she says. “Besides, she’s lonely. I’ll be fine.”

“You know how many girls say that and then something happens to them?”

“You know how many little sisters get cock-blocked by their older sisters and never get laid?” Cherise fires back with a grin. “I’m horny, and I’d rather do a woman for Christmas this year.”

“Alright, alright,” Lissa says, holding up her hands. “I’m going to go use the restroom. Then I’ve got to get to class.”

“Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do,” Cherise says cheerily.

Her sister frowns. “I don’t think there is anything you wouldn’t do.”

They both laugh again and Lissa heads for the restroom. Cherise turns to see that Shara has an empty glass again. She quickly makes up another and takes it over to the woman.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.