24 Christmases - Cover

24 Christmases

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 12

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Twenty-four seemingly separate Christmases are all connected in some way where just one life can alter the next even in the most minuscule way. Armera, the creator of the Brokers allows one time of year for gifts to be given without consequence and her own grudges to be set aside.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Magic   Fiction  

“Eileen? Is that you?” a voice calls out from behind the woman. She turns and quickly pulls the woman from the crowd of people in line. It is pretty easy because she is waving.

“Patti!” she yells and waves back.

“Mind if I sit with you?” Patti asks.

“Not at all,” Eileen replies with a big smile.

“Let me grab my coffee then,” the other woman says stepping up to the counter. A few moments later, coffee in hand, Patti takes the chair across the table. “I didn’t expect to see you here,” she says. “I come here every morning for coffee.”

“Yeah, a friend recommended it to me,” Eileen says with a devious grin.

“I’m glad you finally listened,” Patti says, returning the grin. She takes a sip of her coffee. “So what are you up to today?”

“Oh, not much,” the woman says. “I’m just waiting for tonight.”

“Are you still seeing the same woman?” Patti asks, curious.

“I sure am.”

“When are you two planning on getting married?”

“We’re not,” Eileen quickly says. “That’s not even a question yet.”

“After all this time and it’s not even a question?” she asks incredulously. “Eric asked me to marry him after just three weeks.”

“Yeah, yeah,” Eileen says, waving a hand at the other woman. “And you two have been married for nearly ten years now. But where are the kids?”

“You know, I want them but Eric doesn’t.”

“I know the feeling,” Eileen mutters.

“I think you’re the only woman I know that doesn’t want kids,” she says with a shake of her head. “I’ve always heard that it’s an instinct to have them.”

“Once you have one though, your life is over,” Eileen says. “Your money is gone and you don’t get to just go out and have fun anymore.”

“Maybe so, but some help on the farm would be nice,” Patti groans.

“Speaking of the farm, I wanted to thank you for letting my class go there for the field trip.”

“It wasn’t a problem,” Patti says cheerily. “Anytime kids have the chance to visit a farm and learn is good. I remember my first visit to one. It’s what inspired me to have a farm.”

“Maybe in another life I’ll have one,” Eileen says.

“Are you going to plan another next year?”

“If that’s alright with you,” Eileen says, rising up to her eyebrow.

“Of course it is,” Patti exclaims. “In fact, I would recommend maybe doing it right before the holidays. Eric usually has the decorations up by the beginning of the month and the snow just makes the place magical.”

“Maybe you should advertise,” she suggests.

“You mean, like a drive through light show?”

“Well, that’s an idea,” Eileen shrugs. “Or you could even allow people to visit just to see how a farm operates.”

“Yeah, field trips for adults,” the woman agrees, smiling.

“So what are you getting for Eric this year?” Eileen asks, curious herself.

“Well I’m hoping to give him something real special this year,” she answers. “I’m actually meeting up with someone to see if it can happen.”

“What is it?” Eileen asks, now really curious.

“Something out of this world,” the other says with almost a giggle. “I don’t want to say anything yet until I know I can do it. You know, jinx it and everything.”

“Well, let’s not do that,” Eileen agrees. “Besides, the guy deserves something special.”

“I know. He does a lot, like running the farm and giving me everything I could ever want.”

“When are you meeting this mysterious person?”

Patti looks down at her watch. “Oh shit, I’ve got to go now.”

“Well, don’t let me hold you up then,” Eileen says.

“Sorry,” the woman says, taking a final sip of her coffee. “I really hate to run off like this.”

“It’s fine,” Eileen says with a waves of her hand. “It’s Christmas Eve and you’ve slacked long enough finding a present.”

Patti laughs, “Yeah, seriously.” She says her goodbye and leaves the little café. The ride over to the person she is supposed to meet isn’t far. He is actually a student in Eileen’s class that she met on the field trip. The kid took an interest in her and flirted a bit. Patti ended up doing something she wasn’t ever sure she’d ever do. The conversation turned to other things after that. One of those things was a book...

“I was wondering if you were going to show up,” the boy says. “I’ve got to get down to the rink in fifteen minutes.”

“The rink?” she asks.

“Yeah, the skating rink,” he says. “Me and my friends are skating today.”

“Oh, sorry,” she says. “I ran into a friend and lost track of time.”

“So you got the money?” he asks, brushing off her excuse.

“Right here,” Patti answers, pulling out a thick white envelope.

“Just find the spell you want and follow the instructions,” the boy says, pulling a book off the table next to the door. “It’s that simple.”

She hands over the envelope and takes the book. “Thanks Brian.”

“No problem,” he says. “Trust me when I say it will change everything for the better.”

“The money isn’t a problem, and I’m glad to hand it over, but um ... do you really need to head out to hang with your friends?” she asks, biting her bottom lip.

Right away, Brian understands what she means. “I thought you felt guilty about that.”

“I did ... I still do, which is why I’m doing this for my husband,” she answers. “But it was so much fun that I’d like to do it again.”

Brian looks past her, down both sides of the street. “I can blow them off for a bit. Plus my mom won’t be home for another couple of hours. Come on in.”

Patti slips into the house behind the boy, smiling as she walks through the door. “This place is nice.”

“Do you want a drink?” he asks. “You look like you could use one.”

“Aren’t you a little young to be drinking?” she asks.

“Yeah, quite a bit actually,” Brian says. “But I don’t drink. I just know where my mom keeps her shit. Besides, like I said, you look like you could use one.”

“Got rum and coke?” she asks. “And you’re right. This isn’t something I normally do.”

“Alright,” he says, walking over to a cabinet to pull out a bottle and glass. “Why me then?” he asks over his shoulder.

“Well, I figured that since we did what we did, maybe you would be up to it again,” she says. “I guess I feel comfortable with you more than I do with a stranger.”

He turns around with the drink and looks the woman over. The dress she is wearing shows off plenty of cleavage, but not a lot of her legs due to the fact that it goes down past her knees. She has awesome breasts. They are big and perky and he fondly remembers sucking on them during the field trip. They didn’t go real far because she wasn’t all too comfortable doing it on the farm, plus there was a bit of a time constraint. He hands the glass to her and offers for her to have a seat on the sofa. Since she is so nervous, Brian turns the conversation to other things like the holidays and farm work, but eventually it does turn right back around to sex. They talk about mostly her sex life and her husband. Eventually, Patti starts to talk about her blow job skills and how he seemed to enjoy the one she had given him.

“Oh...” he says. “You think that you are pretty good at that, do you?”

“Yeah,” Patti says, feeling a little more comfortable. Of course the alcohol is probably helping her along. “You certainly didn’t complain.”

The boy laughs a bit and says, “Well, if you get a complaint than you’ve really managed to fuck it up pretty bad.”

“Are you saying I wasn’t good?” she asks.

Brian grins. While Patti did a decent job, it wasn’t all that great. She knows what she is doing, but she was obviously a bit out of practice. It felt pretty good, but it wasn’t great. “You were good, but you’re out of practice.”

“Are you kidding?” Patti asks. “What was wrong with it?”

“As I said, you were out of practice,” the boy repeats. “Or rather, you still are.” Patti’s jaw drops. “Let me get you another drink,” he says, taking the glass from her.

Patti just sits there with a blank expression on her face. Brian grins to himself. When he told her this she looked genuinely sad. She had made no mention of giving her husband blowjobs. Maybe he doesn’t like them or maybe he thinks they are a waste of time. Who knows? But from what she said, she used to give all of her boyfriends blowjobs. Of course, she could just be bad at it.

He hands her the glass after refilling it. And as he hands it over, she says, “I want another shot at it.”

“Excuse me?” he asks.

“You heard me,” she snaps. “I want another shot at giving you a blowjob. Let me give it another try.”

The boy is silent for a moment. He is limited on time already, and he has wasted enough of it with idle chitchat instead of just fucking her. But what could a blowjob hurt? A quick one at least...

But before he can respond, Patti is taking his hand and pulling him to the sofa. “Sit and let me do all the work,” she says, standing up. Quickly she strips off the dress until she is standing in just her matching black bra and panties, along with the sexy black heels she is wearing. She looks down at him and asks, “Well, what do you think? You didn’t get to see me outside of my overalls that day.”

“You look amazing,” he says.

“Good, because this is going to be the last time we do this,” Patti declares. “I already feel bad enough for cheating on my husband.”

“Then why are we doing this now?” he asks.

“Because I’m curious,” she says. “I haven’t been with anybody else in nearly ten years.”

“Then don’t let me talk you out of it,” Brian puffs.

“Oh, I won’t,” she says. “My mind is made up. At this point there is nothing you could do to stop me. Now sit back while I suck that beautiful dick of yours.”

Brian doesn’t say anything else. He simply wraps his arms around her, pulls her close and kisses her passionately. She kisses back, and all of a sudden the change happens. They didn’t kiss at the farm, which was probably good, because in an instant, the boy sheds his façade. Like clothes tearing, so does the covering of his body. Beneath is his true form, or rather her true form. Long red hair falls down past her shoulders. Large breasts, enough to rival Patti’s burst out from her chest. Two white horns jut from just above her forehead to angle back over her head. Her ears elongate and a devilish looking tail sprouts out to gently wave in the air like a cat’s.

Patti is surprised to see this change come over the boy. But the boy is no longer that, but rather some kind of female creature ... with a big... “Wow,” she breathes heavily. “What are you?”

“I am called Cataela,” the creature says. “You may think of me as priestess of sorts.”

“Priestess?” Patti repeats, looking the creature over.

“Or a demon, god, whatever you wish,” Cataela continues, smiling as she looks into the woman’s eyes. “I normally don’t show myself for whom I really am, but your kiss has unlocked my secret.”

“So you’re not a teenage boy?” she asks as if what she is seeing isn’t real.

“I am not,” Cataela answers. “This is not my house and I do not have a mother that’s coming home or friends I need to meet.”

“What... ?” she begins to ask when suddenly the decorations, the furniture and everything else begins to disappear. Like a veil being dropped, everything around them changes. The walls are black like charcoal, as is the furniture and belongings. This apartment was probably once beautiful, but now it is just clearly the remnants of a raging fire.

“Are you disappointed by what you see?” Cataela asks.

Patti shakes her head. “No ... just surprised.”

“Good, because I do not wish to kill you,” she says.

“Kill me?” Patti asks, sounding disgusted by the thought rather than afraid by it.

“Yes, if you didn’t accept what you see and bring me pleasure,” Cataela explains. By accepting this form and bringing me pleasure, you will live and forget this. Your salvation of your cheating on your husband will come when you cast the spell.”

Patti isn’t sure why she is not at all scared of the sight. Maybe it’s the alcohol or maybe it’s something else entirely. But seeing this beautiful creature in the form of a woman with a big cock is something, somewhere deep down, that she just knows she cannot pass up ... even if she isn’t going to remember it later. So she begins to move her hands, which have been on the creature’s sides up until now, to her belly and then up to her chest where those large, round globes sit so perfectly. “Nice,” she whispers as her fingers trail over the hardened nipples.

“You’re not so bad yourself,” Cataela replies, leaning forward to kiss the cleavage popping out of the bra.

Patti giggles and moves her hand down to the erection jabbing upward between them. “This seems to be a little bigger than I remember it on the farm,” she says, wrapping her hand around the shaft and stroking it lightly.

“Are you content with having it?” the creature asks.

“More than you could possible imagine,” she says.

With this, Patti gets down on her knees so that she is level with the creature’s tool. She takes it in her hands and begins. Starting slow, Patti maintains eye contact the entire time, licking up and down the length of it. If she isn’t going to remember this, she wants to do everything she can to try to force it otherwise. She stops every now and then to flick the tip with her mouth muscle or even to put it in her mouth. Patti continues this for a few moments before moving down to the creature’s balls. Then she licks them gently while still maintaining her stroking above with her hand. Her other hand has made it covertly down to her snatch, which she is gently massaging through her panties.

The woman continues to lick and suck on the creature’s sack while jacking her off. It is ecstasy. It feels so good, something that only human women are truly good at. It is the reason Cataela comes to this world. The unfortunate part is that she has to offer something in return. That something is the casting of a spell from the book, and that casting drains her for a little bit. The only way to regain that power quicker is to devour the pleasure seeker, unless that is, Cataela is accepted for who she is. It isn’t a bad trade off in Patti’s case, it just means Cataela won’t get to come back and fuck again very quickly.

Before the creature knows it, the woman is slurping up and down her member while massaging her balls with her hand. As she moves her way toward the tip, Patti stops and looks Cataela in the eye and takes it deep into her mouth. She holds the creature there and moans as she sucks gently on the rock hard erection. Then she pulls it out of her mouth, gasps and strokes it a few times before taking it back into her mouth, even deeper this time. Cataela is deep in the human’s moth, almost entering her throat. She can tell that the woman is trying to take her deeper. Meanwhile, Patti has her tongue out, gently licking the underside of the massive meat stick. Out of excitement, Cataela bucks her hips toward the woman. Patti gags a little and pulls the cock from her mouth, gasping for breath.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.