Love's Shepherd - Cover

Love's Shepherd

Copyright© 2019 by Rass Senip

Chapter 7: The Threesome

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Threesome - The first book in the over 3 million word Chronicles of Tim Brandton series deals with Tim's discovery of his telepathic ability and how it affects love and friendship. Focuses on the magic of youth and telepathy and the struggle to keep one's morals while facing the temptations of power. Two heterosexual best friends telepathically share their minds and bodies leading to a bisexual threesome centered on a girl (mfm).

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Rags To Riches   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

9th grade: December 5th - December 9th,1985

Note: At this point in my life, Jesus was very much a part of me despite all the sinning I had done. My faith will play a significant role in my attempts to balance my desires with my morals. Don’t take my discussions on the Bible and my faith as anything but my internal struggle to find my own way. I’m not trying to convert or persuade you from your own beliefs. Believe me, I couldn’t care less what you believe.)

My life story isn’t about religion. Once I resolve my stance, you needn’t worry about me returning to discuss it again.

After telling my mom about Dr. Cain’s telepathy, my mom had a session with her Thursday outlining my problems while tweaking the simple commands I had given Dr. Cain so she wouldn’t be handicapped by them.

Friday’s session was more productive for me. While I won’t say I felt okay about everything, Dr. Cain did push me to stop focusing on what they did - which was something I couldn’t change - and focus what I could do something about.

Saturday night, I concluded I was being selfish. They still wanted to be with me, and I still wanted to be with them. Why was I resisting that?

Because I was afraid of hurting them. Say what you will about it only being a dream, but the power-lust was real. How long would it be before I gave in to it? My mom let it take her, and now she was still trying to atone for her sins.

For once, the sermon Sunday at church spoke to me. Peter 4:8: “Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.” That passage had been the foundation for allowing me to live without fear. This sermon explored how the love for Jesus Christ made you less likely to sin to begin with. But to carry him in your heart wasn’t enough if you didn’t carry him in your head as well.

That spoke to me. I had let my distaste for the church’s fearmongering messages lead me to purposely sin when I truly had no need to. I needed to clean up my act. I couldn’t keep letting my imagination run wild. I needed to focus on the things that were important to me. And I needed to forgive.

After church, I went over to Joey’s. After his mother fussed over me a little again, Joey and I went down in the basement and plopped down on the old couch together.

Without saying anything, I just have him a full-body hug.

After Joey returned the hug, I said, “I’m sorry I’ve been distant. I’ve just been afraid. But I’m better now.”

Joey asked, “What are you afraid of, Tim? The dream?”

“The dream is only part of it. I don’t want to hurt anyone. I don’t want to become a monster. I’ve been afraid I’ll do something to you and Suzi at some point that makes you into something you’re not supposed to be.”

Joey said, “We should get Suzi on the phone.”

I said, “Not yet. I need to know. What are we?”

Joey turned, looked at me frowning and asked, “What do you mean?”

“We’re not brothers. Are we just best friends?”

Joey didn’t answer immediately. He looked me in the eyes and I could feel that familiar feeling trying to bridge us together, but I resisted allowing that to form.

Joey looked down and said, “I think the question is, are you still Suzi’s boyfriend?”

I said somewhat stonily, “I thought you were.”

Joey groaned. “We don’t know what we are. Fuck, Tim. Without you, it’s ... It’s tearing us apart, okay? I love her and she loves us both. But we don’t know how you feel about us anymore.”

I sighed and said, “What were we before the dream happened?”

He stared at me with strained patience a few moments before asking, “What are you trying to get at? We’re not boyfriends. We’re not gay.”

I looked down at my hands and said, “I know we’re not gay. I still love Suzi, but I love you too. And it’s not the love of a brother or of a best friend. I don’t know what to call it. And it’s okay if you don’t feel that way too. I don’t expect you...”

Joey said firmly, almost darkly, “Shut up.”

I looked back up, confused, and found him staring at me with a stony face and tears in his eyes.

A complex mixture of emotions danced through his eyes as he leaned forward. For a moment, I thought he was going head butt me.

Joey said softly, “You’ve put us through hell, you know that? Do you even realize the amount of heartache you put Suzi through? There were times I want to punch your lights out because of how angry you not talking to us made me. You say you love us? It wouldn’t have hurt so bad if we didn’t feel the same about you. Shit, Tim. I would have never had had a chance with Suzi if...”

Joey paused to get hold of his emotions. His face was inches from mine. I had no idea why.

His expression softened and then he said, “We’re not gay.”

And then he kissed me.

It wasn’t a hot tongue tangling spit exchanging kind of kiss. This was a lot like the first kiss Suzi and I had had. Just lip to lip. But it was a kiss. A very intimate expression of his feelings.

When he broke the kiss, we rested our foreheads together a minute before Joey asked, “Any more questions? Or can we pull Suzi in now?”

Without even thinking, I connected to Suzi’s mind, then, with a start, realized I had done it without the aid of the telephone.

I connected Joey and thought to Suzi, <I’m sorry, Suzi. I’ve been a bit selfish.>

Startled, Suzi jerked, and just as she was about to complain, I realized she was sitting on the toilet and had been peeing.

Suzi shrieked, “Timmy!” both aloud and though the connection back to us.

I sent, <Sorry! Call us at Joey’s, > and disconnected.

The phone rang two minutes later. Joey picked it up on the first ring.

“Joey’s home for peeking Timmys. Joey speaking.”

Suzi said, “Tell the peeking Timmy that wasn’t funny.”

Joey said, “It sort of was. He can hear you, by the way.”

I connected and said, <Sorry. It was just bad timing.>

Suzi sent, <You made me shoot pee across the bathroom.>

I snickered and said, <I know. I said I’m sorry.>

<Since when can you connect to me when I’m at home without using the phone?>

Joey thought, <Since today apparently. Suz, he’s asking what we are.>

I added, <Not just what Joey and I are. What the three of us are.>

Suzi asked, <Are we ... Are the three of us still a thing?>

Joey gave me a questioning look.

I sent, <If you’ll both have me.>

Suzi asked, <Are you going to tell us why it’s been so hard to get you to talk to us?>

Joey said, <It was precisely what I said it was. He was afraid he’d fuck us up somehow.>

Suzi said, <I thought you agreed the three of us would keep that from happening.>

I replied, <Suzi, all I can say is I’m sorry. I still say that dream was more than just a dream. I can still feel the ... power-lust wanting me to do things I know I shouldn’t do. But I miss you. Both of you. I want what we had before.>

Joey said, <So do we.>

Suzi asked, <What about what Joey and I did without you?>

I sent, <I can’t change what happened. I accept I wasn’t there when you needed me, so I can’t blame you for it. I’m not going to lie and say it doesn’t hurt, but it doesn’t hurt more than not being with you two.>

Joey said, <So that leads us back to Tim’s question. What are we?>

Suzi said, <I thought you were my boyfriends.>

Joey asked, <But what does that make Tim and I?>

Suzi said, <My boyfriends. Unless you want to make each other your boyfriends too.>

Joey looked at me with an uncertain expression. I didn’t care for the term any more than he did.

Suzi added, <I thought you were partners.>

Joey shrugged and said, <Partners in what though?>

I said, <I don’t think I need a word anymore. Joey and I have come to an understanding of our feelings for each other. That’s all I really wanted.>

Suzi said, <Can we seal the deal then?>

I sent back, <I want to do this right. Like in person. Tomorrow at lunch.>

Suzi said, <And what exactly are we doing then?>

I smiled at Joey whose eyes Suzi was looking through and said, <Whatever you brought that big blanket for.>

Joey’s expression of surprise faded into a frown as he said, <We’ll need condoms.>

I said, <I’ll take care of that. I’ll ask my mom to run me up to get some.>

Joey looked at me like I was crazy but then shrugged and said, <I already have them and lube.>

<You do? Wait. Why lube?>

Suzi answered, <Because ... Joey took one cherry. I thought you might want to take the other.>

Suzi and Joey both laughed from my startled expression.

Joey said, <We want to know if it feels as good as what Bethany felt. You can’t tell me you don’t wonder yourself.>

When I hesitated, Joey said, <Before you answer, I did a little checking. I asked some of the seniors if they had ever did it to a girl up the butt. I almost got beat up a couple of times, but I managed to weasel my way out of it. Anyway, Ted Richardson, the big football guy? After he saw I was serious, he was cool about it. I asked him a bunch of stuff.>

Joey looked away, slightly embarrassed before thinking, <He said it hurts at first, but it goes away once it is in. He said you have to really get her to relax back there. You start using one finger, then a second, sometimes a third, depending on how big your dick is. I gave him a funny look, I guess, because he said he’s been doing it since he was a freshman, and he remembers having to start using three. He said he uses four now. I think he was kidding.>

Joey frowned thoughtfully and continued, <You have to use lots of KY. Oh, he said if you fuck her the regular way to get your dick all lubed with her juice, that works okay too, but don’t put it back her front door after it was in her back one. He didn’t say if you still had to have KY that way, so I got two tubes.>

Joey started to blush as he sent, <Man, you should have seen me blushing when I paid for them and the condoms.>

I asked, surprised, <So you’ve been using the condoms?>

<No, we were waiting on you. I got the condoms because I didn’t want to have shit on my dick.>

Suzi said, <Actually, I asked him to get them. After doing it once with Joey, I knew we would do it again, hopefully with you. I’ve been on the pill for a year, but I still can get pregnant if we are not careful.>

Joey looked at me and asked, <So what do you think?>

I looked at Joey and said, <Shit, I don’t know. I might wonder, but I don’t plan on finding out for myself. Do you?>

Joey grinned and said, <Why? Are you offering?>

<Fuck you, Joey. You know that goes against the rules.>

Joey was still grinning, so I groaned, <You’re just messing with me?>

<Yes, I’m messing with you.>

Suzi said, <Are we done? I need to get back to my paper.>

Joey said, <Aw Suz. You don’t want to do some making out?>

<I do, but I can’t right now. Tonight, after dinner. I need to go now before you get me anymore worked up.>

I disconnected.

Joey said, “Well, what do you want to do now?”

I looked at him and asked, “Were you really messing with me? Because for a moment, I thought...”

Joey raised his eyebrows for me to continue, so I said, “It didn’t feel like it.”

Joey looked away for a moment, but then moved closer and looked me directly in the eyes to say, “I don’t know what’s happened, but something has changed since you had that dream. I love Suzi, but without you, it was lacking something. We both felt it.”

I swallowed nervously and asked, “What are you trying to say?”

“I’m not gay. But I miss ... Being with you. Touching you.” Joey made a face and groaned, “That didn’t come out right.”

Joey turned away. I realized I felt the same way, and the word that came to my mind was...

“Intimate.”

Joey looked back at me, smiled momentarily and nodded.

I leaned my back against his chest, pulled his arms over my shoulders and laid my head back against his left shoulder.

I then said, “Not gay.”

Joey hmphed in amusement and said, “Not gay,” then hugged me and gave me a brotherly kiss on the cheek like we had done when we were little.

I said, “So we’re not gay, we’re not boyfriends, but you think we might like fucking each other in the ass?”

Instead of shocking him like I expected, Joey shrugged and said, “Stranger things have happened.”

“You’re serious?”

“What do you think is going to happen? If we both go all the way with Suzi, and then the butt thing turns out okay, don’t you think we might do shit like that when we’re doing a three-way with us together and Suzi halfway across town?”

“But the rules...”

“Fuck the rules. As long as Suzi’s in the link, is it really gay to do something that make us all feel good?”

“Fucking my ass? Yes, I think that makes it gay.”

“And if it was Suzi sticking a dildo in your ass, would that be gay?”

I groaned and said, “Fuck, I don’t know.”

Joey said, “Whatever this is we have? This telepathic threesome? It’s not normal. The normal rules just don’t apply.”

“You really want this, don’t you?”

“It’s not that. What I don’t want is for us to get carried away during a three-way sometime and then you go running off saying you’re corrupting us or something. We’re not gay, we’re not interested in getting another guy in the group, though I’m not even really interested in looking for another girl at this point. I mean, as long as you’re okay with us sharing Suzi.”

“That’s going to get complicated if we start going out on dates.”

Joey scoffed and said, “With your telepathy? Come on. We could probably walk down the halls at school naked without anyone noticing.”

I grinned and asked, “Is that a challenge?”

“NO! Fuck no. But seriously, are you okay with it being the three of us?”

“As long as it’s an equal partnership? I think so. In a lot of ways, I can’t see us breaking up very easily. I have the telepathy, Suzi’s the glue, and you and I have been together so long...”

Joey said softly, “Brad and John were best friends for longer than us. But John wasn’t even at the Halloween party.”

I shrugged and said, “Brad has his girlfriend, and they only live three streets away from each other. Can you imagine living that close to Suzi? We’d never be apart.”

“My point is, John’s found someone else to hang out with. The same could happen to us someday.”

“I doubt that.”

“Really? What if we find another telepath? You don’t think you and he won’t want to spend time doing telepathic shit together?”

“And what would he and I do that you and I don’t already do? I already have a partner, partner. Besides, what’s the likelihood of that happening?”

“What if it’s a girl?”

My eyebrows shot up as a few interesting possibilities played out in my head.

I grinned and said, “Then I hope she plays well with others. Joey, stop trying to complicate this. I’m already worried about me doing something bad. I’m not sure I could trust another telepath to hang around us.”

Joey said, “In that case, maybe we could invite Brad and Brook on a double date or something. I miss hanging out with him.”

“Now you’re missing him too?”

“You know what I mean. You don’t miss Lex?”

I thought about that a moment before I said, “Honestly, not really. That’s kind of sad, isn’t it?”

“I used to get jealous about how tight you and Lex were sometimes.”

“You’re not jealous of my telepathy?”

Joey hesitated a moment before saying, “A little. But that’s not something we can do anything about, is it? And it’s not like you haven’t shared it. Hell, Tim, you shared your girl with me. How can I complain about that?”

“Just shows you how silly it was you being jealous of Lex, doesn’t it?”

Joey hmphed again and said, “I guess so. Thanks, Tim. For everything. Just don’t put us through the shit we’ve been through the past three weeks.”

I said, “I’ll try.”

Lying there with Joey just talking for an hour strangely made us feel more content afterward. Three weeks not hanging out with each other was a long time for us. The two weeks at the beginning of the school year was the longest we had ever gone until now. We both felt comforted by the idea we had a bond that had nothing to do with the threesome.

That night while Suzi was linked in, we didn’t mess around and just talked. We wanted to save our energies for when we got together the next day. But that didn’t mean we didn’t talk about sex. There was a lengthy discussion on what we were okay about doing.

For instance, Joey and I both wanted to taste her sex and surprisingly we had to talk Suzi into that, though I later realized she had resisted that idea just to have something to bargain with. Suzi insisted Joey and I not do anything we both didn’t want to do, whether it was with her or with each other. Joey and I just let her talk knowing neither of us would do anything the other didn’t want to do anyway. But it wasn’t until the end of her lecture that she made us talk about what Joey and I were okay with doing with each other.

Before the dream, Joey and I were comfortable with kissing and touching each other, even to the point of getting the other off. In a two-way or three-way, each other’s bodies were like extensions of our own.

Outside the three-way, it was like ... Joey’s grandma giving us kisses on the lips after we turned twelve. She’d given Joey’s dad kisses on the lips all our lives, but it was initially a shock when she insisted on giving it to us like that. My mom found it very amusing and loved teasing me about it. You should have heard my squawk when my mom gave me one just to prove it wasn’t anything but a more intimate show of affection. And that’s what anything Joey and I did sexual outside the three-ways. But it wasn’t because we had any great desire to do it.

We didn’t have to spend that much time discussing it. Joey and I pretty much knew each other inside and out. You’d be surprised what all you’d become okay with just to please a girl. Grinding our cocks together, letting the other hump between our thighs, even cumming on each other’s tummies, shit like that really drove Suzi wild and that was who we did it for. And our mouths had been all over each other’s chests due to Suzi’s exploration. As long as our mouths didn’t go near each other’s crotches or jism, we were okay with anything else - as long as Suzi was involved.

The other thing we discussed was if going on a double date with Brad and Brook was a good idea. Brook had been Suzi’s friend after all. We decided maybe over Christmas break we’d go see a movie with them.

Brad and John didn’t have our lunch period. It was by pure luck Joey, Suzi and I had lunch together. We had the last lunch and our fifth and sixth hours weren’t anything we worried about missing.

In the room upstairs after eating lunch, we were ready to get it on.

Suzi wasn’t going to wait to get naked. She crawled on my lap and wrapped her legs around my waist while grabbing my shoulders to keep her balance.

Suzi said to me, “Kiss me you fool.”

“Um, I can’t.”

She asked, “Why not?”

With a lustful look in my eyes, I said, “Because if I did, I’d come in my shorts. I haven’t jerked off for three weeks.”

Suzi climbed off, petted the lump in my pants and said, “poor baby!” Then she went to the side of the couch and started pulling out a huge overstuffed comforter/bedspread. I hadn’t noticed how the couch was nearly a foot away from the wall. She still had to have help pulling it out. I wondered how she had gotten it here in the first place, so I asked.

Suzi explained, “My brother drove me here with it Friday. I finally caught him peeking last week while I was on the phone with Joey playing with myself. He’ll do anything I want him to do as long as I don’t tell on him. Well, actually, part of the deal was he could watch me again as long as he stayed out of my room while I’m doing it.”

“You didn’t tell me that part,” Joey said crossly as Suzi handed him a corner of the comforter.

While handing me my corner and smiling at me, Suzi said, “That’s because you wanted to beat him up for spying on me. You forget he is a senior, and you’re just a lowly freshman.”

After we had the comforter spread out, Suzi asked, “Do you think there’s enough room for three horny teenagers?”

I said, “It’s big enough for ten horny teenagers and their pets.”

It could have gone from wall to wall one way, and covered a little more than half the floor in the room.

Joey said, “Shit. Hey Tim, maybe we could get another room made up just so we don’t have to keep folding and unfolding this thing every time we get horny.”

“Oh, sure. Why don’t I ask Higgs for a king-size bed while I’m at it? You know how hard it was to just get the couch. He was sure we were going to make this our private little sex club.”

Suzi smiled sitting in the middle of the ‘bed’ and said, “Well, he was right, wasn’t he?”

“Well, yes,” I admitted, sitting down next to her. “But he was thinking that when I told him about bringing others up here, that we would be having sex with them too.”

Joey crawled up to us and started pulling off all our shoes and tossing them off the ‘bed’.

As Joey pulled off the last shoe, he said, “I guess he didn’t know it was a member’s only sex club.”

Suzi and I were sitting with our legs stretched out side by side, leaning back on our hands. Joey was sitting at our feet when he started crawling up our legs, brushing the lump in his shorts against our toes. Suzi and I laid down. Joey crawled up to our chests, then laid halfway on top both of us, spreading his arms out to either side.

Joey couldn’t really move without kneeing one of us somewhere, so he said, “Well, that won’t work,” and rolled off over me.

Joey sat up beside me and asked, “Does anyone have an idea how you have sex with two other people at the same time?”

“Um...” I said. I didn’t have an answer.

Suzi said wickedly, “It figures you men wouldn’t have a clue about how you have sex.” She turned to me and asked. “Tim, what do you want to do? Do you want the three of us to do it, or just you and me?”

I swallowed hard when the image of my adult size dick making Suzi bleed. It must have shown on my face.

I diverted answering by saying, “You two have planned this all out and got what we needed. I haven’t contributed anything.”

“You brought yourself, and that was what we were missing,” Joey said. Then he lowered his gaze to his hand that was touching my arm and said, “I’ve had my turn already, so if you want, I’ll leave you and Suzi alone and go to class.”

When I opened my mouth to object, Joey said, “It’s not like you and I are going to do anything with each other. After spending time with you yesterday, that’s all I really needed.”

I took a deep breath and held it for a minute. A lot of my tension was from their interest in having anal sex. His statement concerning us not doing anything with each other took a lot of that away. I was willing the share Suzi with him, but I wasn’t looking to make us a thing too.

Then I let it out in a long swooshing sound and said, “Shit. Joey. I don’t mind if you stay and help. I’m not even sure I won’t chicken out. I might end up letting you go again and I’ll just connect to you.”

Joey asked, “So are we going to get naked, or what?”

That did appeal to me, so I smiled, nodded and said, “One at a time, though.”

Suzi said, “It’s your call, Tim. Who goes first?”

“Hey Joey, have you seen Suzi naked since that night in the mirror?”

Joey said, “Nope.”

I said to Suzi as I placed my hand on her tummy, “Well, I guess you’re the first contestant.”

She said, not moving, “I figured.”

Joey said, “I’m just going to sit over here and watch.”

I said, “No, you’re not. Get over here. I haven’t told you the rules yet.”

“Rules?”

“Yeah, I just thought of them. Well, there’s only one. We can only use our mouths,” I said, then licked my lips.

“Cool. Okay,” Joey agreed, getting on the other side of Suzi.

Suzi said, “Okay, but if anyone leaves any teeth marks on me, let’s just say I’ll return the favor.”

Suzi snapped her teeth three times.

Joey and I looked at each other, then he followed me down. Her shirt was a loose fit, but it was difficult at first to grab the material and not her skin to pull the tail out of her pants. We ended up using our lips more than our teeth, but that suited Suzi just fine.

We were having a little trouble getting it over her head, so she cheated a little and helped us using her hands.

I exclaimed, “Penalty!”

Joey sent me a look, and I knew exactly what he meant. Our heads bumped when we both dived at the same time to sample her tummy with our mouths.

Suzi giggled at us while we both were rubbing our heads, then, predictably, slapped us in the chests for making her giggle.

“You think it’s funny, do you?” Joey said as he started tickling her.

I just grinned at them, watching her squirm.

After swatting Joey enough times to make his stop, Suzi asked, “So, are we going to get naked, or what?”

“Hey, that’s my line!” Joey said as he motioned towards Suzi’s pants. I nodded.

We each took a leg of her pants in our mouth and started to pull down. Suzi giggled, then lifted her bottom off the floor. We struggled to get the pants down past her feet.

Joey said, “You know, this is like work.”

I said, “What? We’re just getting to the good part.”

Suzi had her eyes closed, enjoying being the center of our attention. Joey gave me that look, and this time we didn’t conk heads as we each tasted a side of her lovely soft tummy.

Suzi didn’t even flinch. She kept her eyes closed, but put a smile on and said, “If you two boys don’t get this show on the road, we’re never going to get to the REALLY good stuff.”

I looked at Joey, and he shrugged as he made bigger circles with his mouth and tongue. I started working my way up, and soon Joey joined me, sucking on the nipple through the cups.

Suzi asked, “Timmy, are you causing my nipples to tingle?”

I thought to her, <Only with my mouth.>

“Are you?” Joey asked aloud, pausing a moment.

Suzi said, playfully, “He said no. Now shut up and get back to work.”

I started getting tired of tasting bra, so I indicated to Suzi to sit up. Joey and I worked our way around and attempted several times to unclasp the stupid thing with our mouths. Finally, I got frustrated.

I thought to him, <Joey, let me borrow your body a second.>

He thought back, <Okay.>

I found Suzi’s thought pattern that she uses to take her bra off with and managed to operate our mouths in a similar way. It worked on the second try.

“Finally!” Suzi said. “I thought you two would have practiced this kind of thing.”

Joey thought to me, <Heh, maybe we should start.>

As we brought the straps to the front, Suzi crossed her arms across her chest, then laid down. We were about to complain when she took her arms away and said, “Lift away, boys.”

Instead of slowly unveiling her goods as she had planned, Joey and I both just pulled our heads back, snapping the bra in the air. Joey and I echoed Suzi’s gasp with our own as her breasts jiggled like jello on her chest. The bra hadn’t even hit the floor before our lips were suckling on her mammaries.

“Mmmm.” Suzi said. “That’s nice. Tim, are you sure you’re not doing anything?”

“Yes, sure,” I said aloud, holding the nipple in my teeth.

“You haven’t been teaching Joe-oh-oey anything-thing, have you?” she said before she gasped again.

“No,” I said as I made a larger O with my mouth to get as much skin in my mouth as I could. As I sucked it in, I had a thought, so I said, “Suz, can I give you a hickey on your titty?”

“Joey is already [groan] doing it. If someone doesn’t free me from my panties, I’m going to do it myself!”

Joey and I instantly dived, managing to evade a collision again as we each fumbled for a hold of the top of her pink panties. She had a wet spot starting to show, and as we started to pull them down, her fragrance stimulated us both.

We got the panties down to her knees, then Joey let go and said, “Fuck this.” He grabbed them with his hand and finished the job.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.