Love's Shepherd - Cover

Love's Shepherd

Copyright© 2019 by Rass Senip

Chapter 5: Love, Life, and the Power.

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5: Love, Life, and the Power. - The first book in the over 3 million word Chronicles of Tim Brandton series deals with Tim's discovery of his telepathic ability and how it affects love and friendship. Focuses on the magic of youth and telepathy and the struggle to keep one's morals while facing the temptations of power. Two heterosexual best friends telepathically share their minds and bodies leading to a bisexual threesome centered on a girl (mfm).

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Rags To Riches   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

9th Grade: September 4th - September 19th, 1985

It was the second day of school of my freshman year when I first kissed Suzi.

I sat with her during lunch instead of my usual table, making Joey a little mad at me. At least he tried to make it look like it was anger, but I knew from his body language that he was really just plain jealous. I mean, here I was holding hands with the girl we all had discussed in detail what we thought she looked like naked.

Suzi and I had three classes together. As it happened, they were the odd-numbered classes. A few minutes before sixth hour started, we were out in the hall talking to each other, and I was leaning up against some lockers. Suddenly, I found the locker beside me opening, pushing me forward just enough to lose my balance. I automatically put my arms and hands out to catch myself and wound up pinning Suzi up against the wall with my chin almost touching the space between her breasts. When I looked up into her eyes, I felt that sense of familiarity again. Our eyes closed just as our lips met, and for several moments we just stood there feeling complete.

The bell rung, and that brought us out of our daze. We both hurried into our last classes, both with a touch of red in our cheeks.

That kiss awoke something inside me. This was the real thing. I like, wanted sex, with the foreplay and everything. Things like jerking off and fantasizing about naked women were small stuff and almost a waste of time. But my morals were still intact, and they prevented me from acting out on those feelings for a long time.

But it wasn’t just sex I wanted. I wanted the intimacy that went along with it. The touching, the caressing, the kissing ... That kiss just blew my mind away. I had never felt so excited, so connected, so ALIVE! I was lost in a cloud of both lust and romance for most of that class period.

I had also gained a new piece of information from that moment of familiarity. Suzi not only was romantically in love with me but in lust for me as well. It was about ten minutes before the class was over when I finally couldn’t stand it anymore. I took a quick peek into her mind, and her daydream about us almost made me cream in my pants

On the bus, Joey noticed how distracted I was, and when he mentioned our keyword for our telepathic jerk off, I said I didn’t feel like it that day. Five minutes after getting off the bus, he had dragged it out of me and tried to persuade me to try a three-way jerk off with her. I refused, telling him I would not force anything like that on her.

But even though I wouldn’t do a three-way, I found myself wanting to try it alone with Suzi. And the opportunity arose that very night.

“Hey ... It’s me.”

“Hi, Timmy. That kiss was ... nice.”

“Yeah. We might have to try that again sometime.”

“I’ve been thinking about doing it again ever since. I really feel a connection with you. Like when we kissed, I felt ... whole. Does that make any sense?”

“I felt the same thing. Like we were a part of each other or something.”

“Timmy, I have to tell you something, but I am afraid you might not like me afterward.”

“I’d love you even if you murdered someone.”

“You love me?”

“You don’t think I’d kiss a girl only liked, did you?”

“Even if you’re not the first person I have kissed like that?”

I was surprised, but I don’t know why. Suzi always felt like she knew what she was doing, and that kiss was ... experienced. I later wondered why I thought that since there had been no tongue involved.

“Well, whoever it was sure taught you well.”

“Don’t you want to know who?”

“Why? Do you want me to beat them up or something?”

Suzi laughed and said, “No, I don’t want to you beat them up. You know my best friend, Marsha? Last year she and I ... We were close, like sisters. We used to show each other how we were growing and ... We sort of messed around.”

“Huh? What do you mean, messed around? ... You kissed her?”

“Yes. We kissed.” Suzi was nearly in tears. “But we did more than that. We...”

“Hey, um, Suzi? It’s okay. Really it is. And you don’t have to tell me any more right now if you don’t want to.”

“You don’t think it makes me ... dirty, do you? You aren’t grossed out?”

“Actually, it’s turning me on. I mean, I’m so hard thinking about it that it hurts.”

“Really? Wow. I never thought you would get turned on by it.”

“Suzi, I have a confession to make myself. But tell me one thing first. Did you and Marsha, like, you know, PLAY with each other?”

“Um ... well ... yes.”

“Cool. Okay. I guess you should know. I like ... Well, Joey and I kind of did too.”

“You and Joey? Really? Oh, WOW ... Timmy?”

“Yeah?”

“Are you still hard?”

“Sort of. Why?”

“Mmph. Cause, just thinking of you and Joey ... Ohhh, I’m so wet!”

“Are you, like, doing it?”

“Nrmph, Yes. Are you?”

“Yeah. Just thinking of your hot body gets me harder than I can stand. Thinking of you playing’ with yourself ... And Marsha playing’ with you...”

After a few moments of mutual heavy breathing, Suzi said in a breathless voice, “I wish it had been you. I’ve had daydreams about doing things with you. I wish you were here right now.”

“If I were there, I’d kiss you. I’d kiss your lips, your cheeks, your neck. I’d kiss every inch of your body, touch and gently rub every curve. And I’d want to feel how it feels to you, and you to feel how it feels to me.”

At that point, I let my mind feel its way to her, then I gently connected. It wasn’t the same as the kiss. But at that point, neither one of us cared.

I asked, “Suzi, can you feel me?”

Suzi mewed, “Yes,” and shuddered as I somehow caressed her skin underneath her shirt.

Just like in the fantasies with Dream Girl, I stroked and kissed her just like I had imagined so many times before, but this time I was causing it to happen. Or I should say I made it feel like it was happening to her. This was beyond anything I had done before. This was real.

As Suzi felt my real right hand start to do its thing again, I began to give the task over to her more and more. In a few minutes, my right arm and hand were controlled by Suzi, and she was doing her best to bring me off. I took her right arm and hand over and started to fondle her left breast under her shirt and bra. The sensations were beginning to cloud my mind. I started increasing her lust purely by touching and stroking her, making her every action even more intense. I used my invisible hands and her own to stimulate her body higher and higher. And then we both peaked.

Our bodies shuddered; our minds exploded. The combination of our orgasms overwhelmed both of us. As my dick started spurting, I felt this fantastic series of contractions inside Suzi’s pussy. It was timed with my own ejaculations, and the feeling was incredible.

Somehow we both managed to keep from screaming out our ecstasy, but one of us had dropped the phone, and I had nearly lost our link. As our climax ended, we basked in the post-cum high. After a few minutes, our senses returned, finding ourselves dripping in our own juices. I felt hers seeping down in between her butt cheeks, then moments later, I felt my load doing the same thing.

Never with Joey had I ever experienced such an intense mixture of pleasure. The feelings she had were not unlike the ones that Joey and I had, but they were definitely not the same. When Joey and I had orgasms together, the combination made it stronger than alone, but they were more or less the same feelings. But Suzi’s orgasm felt ... well, different. It not only amplified my own but added new pleasures to it too.

I felt her mind forming questions she obviously would need to be answered. And there was a sense of fear building inside her. That triggered all sorts of emotions inside me, mostly fear and guilt.

Fear of losing her. Fear of others learning my secret. Fear of being taken away from my mom and Joey. All because I couldn’t control myself. I couldn’t control my abilities. And the guilt of having forced this on her only a little under two hours since our first kiss.

I was startled when my right hand touched and caressed my cheek, forcing me to tune into the comforting thoughts Suzi was sending me.

Recognizing I was listening again, Suzi thought, <It’s okay, Timmy. Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone. Your secret is safe with me.>

<But you don’t even know what all my secret is about.>

<It doesn’t matter. I know you. You would never intentionally hurt anyone. I’m sorry that I ever thought you talked trash about people. I thought you had changed and that you lost what I liked about you the most.>

<What was that? What did you think I lost?>

<I don’t know. Your heart. Your conscience. The look in your eyes when you walked the halls looking at girls was just so unlike you. It hurt to think you’d look at people like they were things to collect.>

More guilt, but then Suzi caressed me again and sent, <Don’t be like that. You stopped doing it after I mentioned it, but I know you still looked at me when I wasn’t looking. But I didn’t mind because you weren’t looking at me like I was a thing.>

<I’ve never looked at you like you were a thing. Or any of the girls I know. I’ve spent I don’t know how many hours just thinking about touching you like what I did a few minutes ago.>

<I’ve thought about it too. I’ve thought about you touching me, kissing me, and... >

At the same time, we thought to each other, <licking me/you.>

We closed our eyes as we began exchanging flashes of our fantasies with each other. Surprisingly, only a handful were obviously ones we had somehow shared in making. But a number of hers were very similar to mine in structure. Suzi laughed out loud when I found she had fantasized a few about Brad and found me intensely jealous, so I shared a few of mine about her girlfriends. What surprised both of us was instead of being jealous, it turned her on.

Something about the way that felt didn’t feel natural. It took me about twenty minutes before I realized what it was.

Over the past nine months, I had been unknowingly seeding her mind with my desires. Even before that first day I rediscovered my powers, my sexual thoughts had been leaking out to her. Like her lesbian feelings were actually due to my fantasies about her and her friends.

But then I found that she had been interested in me before that had happened. In fact, she had a crush on me - and Brad - since the fifth grade. I checked this out a little more, and everything I found gave me the feeling that she would have called me that day even if I hadn’t been giving her sexual urges here and there.

And I found the results were not all that bad. I did feel like I had done something wrong, yet it wasn’t something I felt would have resulted in that first kiss. Suzi was still Suzi. I knew I would never actually hurt her, or anyone else. This line of thought led me to decide I could use my abilities to make life a bit more fun. I didn’t really see anything wrong with giving people a suggestion once in a while, mainly pushed thoughts.

Suzi was very much aware of everything I discovered. After I located and removed some of the commands I apparently had given her to interest her in other girls, we talked about her experimentation with girls - something that I found quite exciting - and that helped her struggle through her own emotions about it. Suzi eventually admitted she was okay with what had happened and refused to let me try and reverse the effects with more commands. She had enjoyed the adventure and teased me with the images of a threesome to distract me from my lingering guilt.

When Suzi had to go, I gave Suzi some loving words, we said our I love yous and disconnected. Oh yeah, we also hung up the phone.

Not ten minutes went by before Joey called.

“Hey. I’m horny. Can we do it now?”

“Um, I don’t really feel like it. Can’t you just do it the old fashioned way?”

“Something is different. You sound different. You...”

Right then, Joey did something that surprised both of us. He connected to me all by himself. And in an instant, he knew.

“You fuckin’ asshole,” was all he said before he hung up, and disconnected.

The only thing I did was to exclaim, “shit.” I was wiped out. I could have reconnected with Joey to apologize, but I didn’t feel like I had anything to apologize for. After all, she was my girlfriend, not his. So I went to bed.

For the next two weeks, Joey completely ignored me. That was fine with me. It gave me more time with Suzi.

Suzi and I explored each other’s bodies over the telephone (kind of). The only physical contact we had was our kissing between classes. We tried it at lunch once, but it was just too public for me. My ignore vibe wasn’t strong enough to cover the entire lunchroom.

We didn’t start Frenching until the second week, but after that first French kiss, we never went back to the plain kissing again. For a time, I was mystified of what we ever found exciting by placing our lips together without involving the tongues.

We spent a lot of time exploring not just our bodies but just sharing our surface thoughts with each other. We spent hours every day doing that, sometimes even while she ate with her parents and brother. While my mom wasn’t home, I practically lived at her house, experiencing everything she saw, felt, smelled, heard ... And the teasing she and her older brother Jason gave each other. It made me sad sometimes not having a sister of my own to do that with. Joey and I teased each other, but it’s different because we were both guys. I really wished I had a little sister like Sandi.

After school the Thursday of the first week of school, Suzi mischievously flashed me her tits in the mirror while I was watching out of her eyes. Never afraid of a challenge, that resulted in me rushing to my mom’s bathroom to strip and bare it all to her in my mom’s full-size mirror. That night when Suzi did the same for me, we ended up exploring each other’s bodies while staring at them through the mirrors.

But then after the high of our orgasms faded, we relished on how staring into our own eyes at the same time allowed that familiar feeling to form. It didn’t work when I was controlling Suzi’s eyes or her controlling mine. We had to be in control of our eyes for them to express our feelings through them. After that, we spent more time staring in mirrors while thinking intimate thoughts to each other, feeling our hearts, and, I realized years later, our souls.

While playing with each other’s bodies was fun and exciting, this ... connection we formed while looking at each other in the eyes was far more potent emotionally, especially when also sharing our thoughts at the same time. We couldn’t imagine being more deeply in love after a week of doing that.

That second week, I started to think of my abilities more as a tool. I wanted to experiment with them but in a more nonsexual way. Contrary to this, I admit that even though I was getting lots of sexual pleasure with my sessions with Suzi, I wanted more and more. But the emotional satisfaction of sharing our love helped counter that. And I still had my morals. They wouldn’t let me alter anyone for sex, and I loved Suzi too much to do anything like that to her.

But I did begin to use them when I felt I wasn’t hurting anyone and wasn’t changing their personal beliefs about anything. It was a lot like telling little white lies. You know, like telling your mom your homework was done when it wasn’t. Little things. I didn’t cheat on my schoolwork, and I didn’t peek into other minds for the fun of it.

As my plans started to form, I quickly saw I was going to need some help. I probed a few people at the school and found someone who could help me considerably. And to be fair, I could give that person something they needed desperately in return.

It only took a minute to implant commands that prevented my subject from revealing anything about my abilities and make them trust me in that respect. That was all I really had to do. I proposed my deal and allowed them to freely decide whether or not to take me up on it. The answer was yes.

About two weeks after Joey got bent out of shape about Suzi and me, I woke up from a dream and realized I was missing him something fierce. I realized I had been feeling that way for a while, but my growing feelings for Suzi had somewhat masked those for Joey until then.

I tried to talk to him at the bus stop that morning, but he pissed me off before I could say much.

After finalizing the deal I had started earlier that week, I cornered Joey at lunch and said, “Joey, we need to talk.”

“Fuck off, traitor.”

I looked in his eyes and got that familiar feeling again. I held him in my gaze for at least a minute, sharing my feeling of how much I missed him until I felt his anger finally give way and echo the same feelings back at me even more strongly.

I closed the connection and asked, “Feel better?”

“Huh?” he said as if he had just awoken from a dream. He sheepishly said, “Yeah, I guess.”

Still looking him in the eyes, I said firmly, “Look, I know what I did hurt you. But what I do with Suzi is my business. She’s my girlfriend, not yours.”

“I know, but ... Tim, I can’t stand not being a part of it. It’s like all of a sudden everything ... I mean, you didn’t want to do anything with me anymore. Just her.” Then he whispered, “I miss my brother like I missed ... Sarah.”

His lower lip was stuck out, and he was looking at his shoes. I felt his emotional state start to take a nosedive, and I knew if I didn’t do something, he would be crying in public. He would have been branded the weeping freshman.

“Joey, look at me.”

His eyes found mine again, and that feeling happened again.

I said softly, “I miss you too. You have to know that. I still want to do things with you, but, well, I want to do things with Suzi too. You never gave me the chance to see if we all three could do some things together.”

I waited a moment for that to sink in, and when I saw the hope flare in his eyes, I said, “I’ve been doing a lot of thinking, and I want to show you and Suz something I’ve been working on. Can you hold it together for a few minutes?”

Joey nodded. I got Suzi’s attention and indicated for her to join us. I took both Joey’s and Suzi’s hands and headed towards the cafeteria entrance. I ‘convinced’ the person guarding the door that we needed to leave, then I headed us down the hall. I put one arm over Joey’s shoulders and the other over Suzi’s.

“As I was saying to Joey, I’ve been thinking. Apart from the pool and that one movie, the three of us have never actually done anything together. I want to show you something and tell you about what I’ve been working on for a week now.”

We climbed the stairs to the second floor, then I had to grab them both to stop them from going into the hall.

“Hold on, you two. We’re going this way.” I was standing at the gate leading the third floor.

As I unlocked the gate, Suzi said, “But that only goes up to a bunch of storerooms.”

She didn’t mention it was an automatic detention if you were caught up there. I think both knew that there was no danger of punishment if someone did find us up there.

“Actually, they were originally offices,” I said as we started to climb. “Before the school districts merged, Oakley’s schools used to be run out of here. They’re too small to be used as classrooms, and it was cheaper and faster to build a new wing than to expand the top floor. Something to do with the roof supports or something.”

As we reached the top step, Joey asked, “Where did you hear all this?”

The hall wasn’t dark, just dim. There were three doors on each side, and the sunlight coming through the doors’ windows was the only light.

“From the same person that gave me the keys.”

Both of them stopped in their tracks. I just smiled and walked down the hall to the second door on the left without looking back at them.

I said as I unlocked the door, “This one here even has an air conditioner, but I don’t know if it actually still works. Its filters are clogged, and it’s behind a storage rack where we can’t get to it.”

I opened it and finally turned around to face them.

Suzi and Joey just looked at each other, then Joey said, “cool!” and hustled past me into the makeshift storeroom.

Suzi, not moving from where she was standing, said, “I don’t know about this.”

“Don’t worry. Dr. Higgs knows all about it. He’s the one who gave me the key.”

She walked up to where I was standing and peered into the crowded room. Joey was down one of the rows of shelves out of sight.

I said softly, “Suzi?”

“Hmm?” she said as she turned to me.

I looked into her eyes, then put my arms around her and held her close.

“I love you. The past couple of weeks have been the best. But for the past week, I’ve felt something missing. It didn’t hit me until this morning when I woke up from a dream that I figured out what it was.

“Joey has been my best friend for a long time. I love him. It’s not really the same as the way I love you, but ... well, I guess it is too, in a way. What I am trying to say is, I want Joey to join us the next time we do it over the phone. And maybe a couple of times a week for then on too. Is that OK?”

Suzi broke out of our embrace with mixed feelings. I could tell she was interested in the idea, but she didn’t like the idea of sharing me.

“Remember that first night when I told you Joey and I had done stuff? Remember how wet that made you? Just think about how it would feel to play with two dicks instead of one. One for each hand.”

Her eyes were only slightly glazed over imagining that, but she didn’t resist me when I took her back in my arms. She playfully ground her crotch into my hardon slightly, letting me know she was as wet as I was hard.

“And later, maybe one of your girlfriends could join in on the fun.”

Some kind of metal container fell to the floor when I said that, startling both of us. Joey came out from around some shelves with a red face. I knew he had heard every word I said, just as I had planned.

I said, “So, what do you say, Suz? You’re my number one woman, and that won’t change. I promise.”

Suzi pulled away again, saying, “I don’t know ... I...”

Joey said in my mind, <Maybe I should leave.>

I looked at Joey in surprise, for that had been a direct thought to me like how my mom and I did it, not broadcasted like we had taught him.

I sent back, <How are you doing that? Never mind. Just don’t do it anymore until we talk about it. Okay?>

Joey just nodded his head, his eyes sparkling, and his whole face shone with a sort of happy love.

I bit my lower lip as I contemplated my next move. I wasn’t entirely sure I really wanted to push the boundaries so soon, but after the dream that morning, I couldn’t help but fixate on the possibilities it would open up to not just Suzi and me, but Joey as well.

I swallowed my fear and said, “Suz, how about Joey and I give you a quick sample?”

They both said, “Huh?”

I connected to both of them just as I took Joey into the same embrace I had had Suzi in, gave Suzi control over Joey’s mouth, then I kissed him. Suzi was so surprised that she didn’t respond right away. I started to French him/her like Suzi and I had done earlier between classes. Feeling Joey’s contribution to what we were feeling, Suzi responded to that and so did Joey. I momentarily forgot who I was actually kissing and when I ground my crotch against him I was startled from realizing what the other lump was. Then Joey started to hump our hard dicks together through our clothes and I heard a moan out of Suzi. That’s when I cut the link and gently brought the kiss to an end.

I said out of breath, “Suz?”

“Okay,” she said, equally out of breath.

I could see Joey was a bit weirded out about the kiss, but the reward of being in the link with Suzi like that was offsetting it.

Once our breaths returned to normal, I suggested we head back to the lunchroom to get something to eat before the lunch period was up. I had just wanted them to see the storeroom and to get some privacy.

On the way down, I told them my plan to have that storeroom turned into our little private room. Joey got a sly grin on his face from the obvious conclusions he had made.

I said, “Joey, there won’t be any sex up there. I want to do some serious stuff.”

“Like what?” Suzi inquired as we walked into the lunchroom.

“I’ll tell you both later after school using our ‘private line,’” I said grinning. “I still have to work a couple details out with Dr. Higgs.”

We had ten minutes to eat, then hurried to our next class. The remaining two classes passed slowly, but finally, Joey and I were sitting next to each other on the bus going home.

Joey indicated he wanted to wait until we got off the bus to talk about our stuff. We did our best to act normal, but after I said something embarrassing that luckily no one actually took it the way I meant it, we just sat next to each other quietly catching up on a few unimportant things we had missed the past two weeks.

When we finally got off the bus, we quickly separated from everyone else and headed towards our street. The bus dropped us off at a newer subdivision where three others lived. Annoyingly, the road both streets were off was closed just past our street to replace the old narrow bridge. More subdivisions were being added off that road, and they were widening the road to put a center turn lane in and the bridge was getting a sidewalk on one side. For the time being, we were forced to get off at the other street as the bus couldn’t easily turn around anywhere else. The bridge was supposed to reopen by the end of October.

As soon as we were safe from the other’s ears, I brought up the thing on top of my mind.

“So, how exactly are you able to start talking in my head?”

Joey said, “I don’t know. It just happened that one day. I haven’t been able to do it since then unless I can see you.”

“So, can you hear me thinking? Or what?”

“Well, it’s just like when you connect to me and we talk that way. Every time I wanted to say something for you to hear, I have to ... I guess I think it to you. And then when we started sharing our bodies and I could like choose to use one of your arms or something, it came out of that somehow. I wanted to know what was going on, so it just came natural like how I could choose which hand to control. Instead of thinking words to you, I chose to know what happened. Then it happened.”

“Have you tried it on anyone else?”

“Yes. It didn’t work. I guess I better tell you something. You’ll find out anyway.”

Smiling an all-knowing look at him, I said, “You’ve been peeking into my head, haven’t you?”

“Well, yeah. You know, you really pay too much attention in class. At first, it was neat to listen to the teacher through your head, but it is boring no matter how you listen to it.”

“I was paying attention on purpose, you know. I wasn’t going to let you catch me with a hardon in class. I guessed you could peek into my thoughts after you probed me about Suzi.”

We reached our street. My house was the second house on the left, while Joey’s was all the way at the end by the circle. I wanted to ask him more, but I figured I should at least tell him a little about what we will be doing with Suzi when she called. I still couldn’t contact her without hearing her on the phone. Her house was further away than Brad’s and John’s were. She would call me when she got home.

“Okay. Here’s the deal. You can do what you want with me, but don’t use Suzi’s arms or anything until she does it to you. Just lay low until she gets used to it. I don’t know how long it will be before she calls, so it may be a while.”

We went inside, and as Joey called his mom to her know where he was, I grabbed some sodas, and we sat down to watch some TV. When Joey joined me, he was excited and restless.

Joey asked, “What did you mean about Suzi’s girlfriend joining? Does she know too?”

“She doesn’t know anything. You know how I had been fantasizing about Suzi before she and I started talking over the phone? Like the day I accidentally shared my fantasy about her with you and the guys. Well, it wasn’t just you and the guys. She had it too.”

“Shit.”

“Yeah. Before I knew about my telepathy, I think sometimes when I jerked off thinking about her, I somehow connected to her while doing it, and we would have a shared fantasy about other girls. About a month after that first time, she and her best friend Marsha started, well, doing things like you and I did, and more. I accidentally gave Suzi my horniness for women. They did stuff off and on until the middle of summer.

“And get this. Marsha is jealous of me now. Every time I see Marsha, I get these weird vibes from her. She really has it bad for Suzi. I figured it would only be fair if we brought her into the group since I did steal her girlfriend away from her.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.