Love's Shepherd - Cover

Love's Shepherd

Copyright© 2019 by Rass Senip

Chapter 23: Happy Birthday

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 23: Happy Birthday - The first book in the over 3 million word Chronicles of Tim Brandton series deals with Tim's discovery of his telepathic ability and how it affects love and friendship. Focuses on the magic of youth and telepathy and the struggle to keep one's morals while facing the temptations of power. Two heterosexual best friends telepathically share their minds and bodies leading to a bisexual threesome centered on a girl (mfm).

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Rags To Riches   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

9th grade: June 6th - June 7th, 1986

The twins were at the airfield in their new white convertible limo. That limo was a sweet ride, especially from all the buttons. I love buttons.

The twins had been using my dad’s convertible while I had been gone, so having the top down was nothing special for them or our friends. I was momentarily a little jealous of how they had spoiled our friends with that without me, but it was to help cheer them up rather than show off.

We rode with the top down. I thought it was cool, and not just because of the air blowing through my hair and all that. Oddly, being able to see the driver driving was kind of a thrill. My dad’s convertible didn’t uncover the driver’s top.

We drove by the mansion. It wasn’t technically mine until the end of June, but the fact that it was going to be my home was starting to sink in. They were still disassembling parts of both wings, but the laying of the foundations of both studies had already begun. They were also replacing all the windows and adding a private balcony to my bedroom on the back. I imagined sunning myself nude on my balcony to get an all-over tan. I know that was what my mom was planning on doing.

The twins had convinced me to take the second to last bedroom and add connecting doors to the two beside mine, one for the twins and one designated for Joey. Suzi’s designated bedroom was across the hall along with Brad’s and Sandi’s. Having their own bedrooms gave them all something to do, something to get excited over my moving there, and made it appear we wouldn’t be sleeping together if they spent the night.

Friday was Oakley’s last day of regular classes. On Monday and Tuesday, they had half days for finals, then Suzi would be leaving for the airport right after school on Tuesday to fly to England where her father’s mother lived.

Unlike the previous Friday, I was calm and relaxed during both the drive and while waiting for Joey, Suzi and Brad to come out. Brad and Sandi were coming with us, and when Joey, Suzi and Brad came out, Brook was with them.

Brook greeted me warmly, and I was startled by how she exchanged hugs with the twins as well. Then she went and stood by Brad and they linked hands.

After finishing greetings, I asked, “You two got back together?”

Suzi said, “Thanks to the twins, yes.”

Brook said, “Nobody can satisfy me like Bradley can.”

Brad grinned and said, “And I’m the hottest guy in our class according to the in-crowd. Joey and I are talking about trying out for football next year.”

I looked at Joey in surprise.

Joey said, “Only if you join us on the team. Think about it, okay?”

I wasn’t crazy about the idea. Contact sports weren’t my thing.

I asked, “Was this your idea? Or the twins?”

“Uh...”

Suzi said, “It was more of a group thing. Timmy, as long as you’re not the quarterback or a receiver, we don’t think you’d have any temptations to worry about.”

Joey said, “Besides, it’s an excuse for us to come over this summer to work out. We’ll need to bulk up to make the team.”

I said, “But what do we know about playing football?”

Brad said, “Man, don’t knock it until you try it.”

I shrugged and said, “Well, Brook. Welcome to the club. Are you staying both nights?”

Brook grinned and said, “That was the plan. If that’s okay.”

I looked at my sisters and said, “It’s their birthday weekend.”

I then thought to Joey, Suzi, and Brad, <But what about Sandi?>

Brad said, “Brook knows. Don’t worry, man. Sandi was the one to suggest Brook might be open to all this. Sandi even broke the news to her.”

Brook said, “After everything that happened this year, it’s not that weird. I had my own thing with my little brother, remember Shepherd?”

I cringed when she called me that, and it showed.

Brook said, “Sorry. I only meant...”

I said, “It’s okay. I’m just tired of people calling me that. I sort of shared a couple fantasies at Crow and now everyone there is calling me that.”

Joey exclaimed, “How many?”

“Uh ... Everyone. All at once. They’re not like needing me to do anything, though. Let’s go and I’ll tell you.”

Joey put his arm over my shoulder and said, “Shit, you just can’t help yourself, can you?”

I put my arm out to Suzi and hugged them waiting for everyone else to get in. Then we climbed in and sat together in the very back.

Once we entered the line of cars leaving, we were the center of attention. With the seniors having been gone for a week, the juniors and sophomores were driving, but there were plenty of sophomores and even freshmen riding along with them. Oakley had a tradition to try and cram as many people into their car on the last days to try and make the busses leave practically empty.

Leaving in a brand new white convertible limo with flashy gold trim really slowed down the line as everyone wanted to take a look. We talked to people I didn’t really know, but the others apparently did. I felt so disconnected from that life.

When we were finally out of the school lot and away from the school, the twins pressed the button for the top to go up while we were at a stop. Once the top and the privacy window between the driver and us were up, I wanted to do some smooching.

I thought to Joey and Suzi, <Do they know about us? Is it safe for me and Joey to kiss?>

Suzi responded, <We’ve only told them we were getting back together.>

Joey thought, <Brad suspects something is going on. He doesn’t really understand it. Just do your ignore us thing. Suz and I want to try a three-way kiss.>

I thought back in a slight panic, <I’m not going to do a three-way!>

Suzi thought humorously, <Not that kind of three-way. The physical kind.>

Brook and Brad were sitting along the long side with the twins on either side. I pushed the thought into Brook’s head to make out, then was startled when she turned to Joy instead of Brad and initiated a kiss. Honey, of course, then did the same with Brad.

<Okay, that’s a surprise.>

Suzi sighed and said, <Brook says she misses the other girls’ tenderness. Come on. The twins helped us figure out how to do this.>

Again, I felt a little stab of jealousy, but I pushed it away knowing they had done it for me.

Three-way kissing was actually a lot of fun. You had to press your faces together and tilt your heads back a little so that your noses weren’t smushed into each others’. And while you could do a little tonguing, it was mostly eating each other’s lips. But you could also take turns kissing and just passing the deep kisses to each other.

Suzi’s hand found its way into my crotch and after a few minutes of squeezing my hardon, she decided she wanted to do more than just kiss. After one last smooch, she slipped off the seat and started nosing my crotch while sending her right hand over to Joey’s.

Joey and I continued to kiss, lost in the feelings of our desire to reconnect that way. There was no fear or disgust, just complete trust and the expanded love we felt for each other from the years we had shared. Suzi quickly had both our cocks out and alternated between slurping on one while stroking the other. Joey and I had to stop kissing and watched our girlfriend work on us like a possessed woman.

We became aware at some point that Brad and Brook were locked in 69ing with the twins. I wondered how much they had seen of Joey’s and my kissing as I had neglected to do anything to prevent that. Seeing they were fully engaged with what they were doing, I focused on Suzi trying to deep throat me.

When Suzi finished with that and went to do it to Joey, I had the desire to taste her and signaled to Joey what I was going to do. But before I could take action, the seat suddenly started moving out making Suzi scramble off her knees.

I gasped, “Holy shit,” as the seat we were on continued to move towards the middle without the back folding down. There was just more seat coming out from underneath it and the front rear-facing seats. In a minute, the front and rear cushions met in the middle and the entire cabin except for a gap by the door was just one large bed.

The twins moved their partners further forward, Brad’s glances back at us giving me a taste of his uncertainty concerning what he obviously had noticed going on between me and Joey. But Joey and Suzi distracted me from that from trying to help me shed the rest of my and their clothes.

Suzi and Joey made out while I worked my tongue on Suzi’s love box and nub. After orally pleasuring my sisters so many times, I knew what I was doing and enjoyed rediscovering the differences in Suzi’s responses and stimulations.

I knew from last week that Joey and Suzi had had oral sex with each other and the twins in the past month, but they hadn’t fucked. And it just wasn’t because they were holding out for when I could hopefully join them. They just didn’t feel right about doing it in front of the twins like that.

And we weren’t going to fuck in the limo either. No, we were holding off on that until we could do it right in a bed in private. Tonight was our night, then Saturday would be the twins’ night. I wasn’t sure where Brad, Brook and Sandi would enter the mix, but I hoped they wouldn’t get too involved in what the five of us were planning.

I managed to get Suzi off, then with Joey giving me the same kissing and stroking he had given Suzi, Suzi focused on sucking me off. After my explosion, it was Joey’s turn, then Joey managed to work Suzi back up and brought her to two more with my help.

Once Suzi came down from that, Brook said, “Suz, it’s just so unfair. I only had two.”

Suzi, laying between us, reached back to hook Joey and I around our necks and say, “I’ve been waiting over two months to have my men back. You’ve had what? Three since you and Brad did it the first time?”

Brook said, “And they were all shit at sex. Bradley, I don’t care if you start having sex with your mother. You’re stuck with me.”

Brad said, “Man, you say that like it’s a bad thing.”

He gave her a kiss and added, “I’ll stick with you like glue. We’re the hottest looking future sophomores in school, remember?”

That made Brook smile before giving Brad another kiss.

I looked questioning at the twins. From what I had seen, the twins had gotten them off, not each other. The twins just blinked patiently.

Joey explained, “They channeled the other through. They did that with me and Suzi a few times. It’s like making love to all three of them.”

I looked at my sisters with a new sense of respect.

I asked, “So how’s this going to work with Sandi?”

Brad said, “Sandi’s okay with Brook and me as long as she gets some time with me too. We were trying to hook her up with Brook’s brother, but she won’t even talk about it.”

Suzi said, “Sandi and I came to an understanding. Timmy, we may have promised some things we shouldn’t have. She’s really good at manipulating people. I can’t believe she put one over on me like that.”

I asked carefully, “Like what?”

“Time with you. In private.”

I sighed and said, “Is that it?”

Joey said, “Oh no.”

Suzi said, “She just wants to spend time with us as a group. It’s not necessarily bad. She just doesn’t feel she fits in with her peers right now.”

I shrugged and said, “I don’t mind if she hangs out with us sometimes, but she’s going to have to accept there are boundaries she can’t cross. That is the whole point of what we’re trying to do with her. It sounds like she’s not getting that.

Joey said, “Well, you’ll have to work it out with her. Brad’s too much of a pushover and Ted’s not going to be able to help out for at least another month.”

Brad said, “Man, I like Ted and all, but I don’t think we need him anymore. And I’m not a pushover. You all are the ones who bent to her demands.”

Suzi said, “Because you wouldn’t make a ruling. Brad, if you’re going to be in charge of your sister, you have to be able to say no to her.”

“I do say no. Just yesterday she wanted me to tie her up and blindfold her. I said, No way, sis.”

Joey said, “And how long did that last?”

Brad shrugged and said, “I told her she’d have to ask Tim.”

I said, “Thanks.”

“Man, don’t be like that. I don’t know if this new fantasy thing she’s having over that shit is a good thing or not. You’re the one with the telepathy.”

I said, “But that doesn’t mean I know everything. Shit. I’ll have to talk to someone. Maybe we should take her to Dr. Cain. I have an appointment with her next Saturday.”

Joey said, “Have fun. My mom took me to her after you left. I think I’d rather go to the dentist and get a filling than have my life dissected like that.”

Joey hated the sound of a dentist’s drill.

I said, “I didn’t know that. Suz, did you see anyone?”

Suzi said, “No. I didn’t act out like Joey did.”

Joey said, “She hid it pretty well. Brad and I were the only ones who saw it.”

Suzi said, “Jason and my parents knew something was wrong, but your mom helped keep them from doing anything but spending more time with me to keep me busy. How did you handle the withdraw?”

I frowned. When it came down to it, I hadn’t experienced any withdraw besides the loneliness. But the loneliness had been miserable when I had had time to think.

I shrugged and said, “I used my necklaces to comfort me. I think sometimes they were the only thing that kept me from breaking down and weeping in front of my dormmates.”

Joey said, “Uh ... your mom sort of...”

Joey sheepishly pulled another necklace out from under his shirt ... with my coin in another coin holder.

I smiled and said, “She let you hold on to it?”

Joey pulled it off, held it fondly in his hands and said, “There’s nothing I own that doesn’t remind me of you in one way or another, but this ... This is you. It’s just an ordinary piece of plastic that’s like magic inside. At first, I wanted it just to make a carrier that fits it right, but your mom let me keep it until you got back. It helped me through the worst part of the withdraw.”

I hugged him and said, “I wish I had thought to tell my mom to do that.”

“She said you’d want me to have it while you couldn’t wear it. So, in a way, you did.”

Brad said, “Man, I wish I...”

Brad stopped, frowned and said, “Since when did you two start kissing? I nearly bit Honey’s tongue when I saw you two doing that.”

Joey and I looked at each other, then at the same time, said, “Suzi did it.”

Suzi sputtered some objectional noises before saying, “You two never objected!”

I said, “To be honest, it was Suzi’s and my fault. Because Suzi wasn’t allowed to date, we couldn’t get together. And Joey got upset because I wasn’t spending time with him, so I ... we ... well, I started swapping body parts and...”

Joey said, “That’s how it all started. Suzi would use my body to make out with Tim while I ... uh, messed around with Suzi’s. Then Tim and Suz started sharing more with me. The next thing we know, we’re a threesome.”

I said, “Yeah, but weren’t really boyfriends to each other until after we were a threesome for several months.”

Suzi said, “I don’t know about that. You two just never wanted to admit that’s what you were.”

Joey said, “No Suz, Tim’s right. I don’t think we really became boyfriends to each other until right before everything went to shit. We were always focused on you before that.”

I said, “We still are.”

Joey said, “I ... Shit. Tim, I can’t say that anymore. I’m not saying I’m still not in love with Suz, but ... When we kissed last weekend, it was like I woke up. We’re like ... like my grandparents.”

I sputtered, “Your grandparents?!” while Suzi chuckled.

Joey rolled his eyes and said, “We’ve been together so long we, like, know what the other is going to say before they say it. And not because of telepathy. But forget that. What I’m saying is, I love you. You’ve always been there for me, and being away from you for so long was...”

Joey choked up with tears in his eyes. Suzi, being between us, gave Joey a tender kiss on his lips, then motioned Joey to swap places with her so he was in the middle.

But Joey shook his head and said, “Swap with Tim. We both have missed being with him.”

Almost immediately after Suzi and I swapped, the three of us had another three-way kiss, but this time it was short, loving, and with tears in all three of our eyes.

Brook let out an “Aw” while Brad started moaning “Man...” from tearing up himself.

Once we calmed down, Joey looked over at Brad then sheepishly said, “Like we’re not gay or anything. We’re not into guys.”

I said, “This threesome thing we had with Suz ... We just trusted each other so much ... Uh...”

Suzi said, “I was the first one to feel it, you know. The threesome. That’s why I fell in love with Joey without falling out of love for Tim. Sharing ourselves telepathically like that, it was magic.”

The twins suddenly entered the conversation objecting to that. After a few minutes of trying to interpret what they were sending us, Suzi finally got it right.

“I think they’re saying Timmy’s empathic ability caused it by sharing his heart with me while I was using Joey’s body.”

The twins let out an empathic sigh of relief that made the rest of us chuckle.

But then Joey said, “So does that mean what we feel isn’t real? Because it feels real to me.”

The twins blinked at him frustratedly.

I said, “I’m pretty sure that’s a no. I think what they meant was that’s how it started. Remember when Suzi would trick us into kissing each other by hopping between us? We just kept going even though we knew she had purposely tricked us into it. I think the empathic thing was just one component of what made the threesome so magical.”

Suzi said, “Or maybe that’s what made it so magical.”

With a start, I said, “Staring in each other’s eyes through the mirrors ... Remember? That’s when it felt magical the most. And we did more of that than anything else those first couple of months.”

Joey said, “Is that why you kept making Suzi and I do it?”

I grinned coyly and said, “I just wanted the two of you to feel closer so you wouldn’t get jealous of each other.”

Brad said, “Man, I’m confused. I get this empathic thing is different from the telepathic thing, but I thought it was the telepathic thing that made you addicted or whatever. Are they saying it isn’t?”

We looked at the twins and they glanced at each other before shrugging. They actually shrugged their shoulders rather than send out some kind of empathic vibe.

Joey said, “I guess this whole threesome thing is more complicated than we thought.”

Suzi snuggled up against me and said, “Joey’s right about one thing, Timmy. You are the magic.”

I gave her a kiss on the forehead and said, “No, Suz. We all three are. Don’t you see? We each had our part to play.”

She looked up at me, then smiled and nodded.

The limo was parked outside our old elementary school as we were there to pick Sandi up. We got dressed and Brad and I went in to get Sandi. When we came out, the limo’s top had been opened again and the seats had returned to normal. Joey keyed me into the fact that they realized it had needed to be aired out.

Sandi had walked out holding both Brad’s and my hands, but in the limo she wanted to sit with me.

Once the limo got underway, Sandi finally let go of my hand and we all spent a few minutes talking about the mansion and the summer.

I kept getting a vague sense of Sandi attempting to direct the discussion somehow, but then Suzi would redirect it, frustrating her. This interplay became amusing to me when I realized these two alpha females were doing it completely subconsciously. Brook, rather than competing with them, seemed to subconsciously help Suzi for the most part, but only when it appealed to her own pleasures. Joey, Brad and I just went with the flow.

Despite the minor frustrations she felt, Sandi was enjoying taking part in the conversation. Sandi certainly didn’t act like a fifth-grader. I wouldn’t go as far as saying she acted like a high school girl, but I could see how she was going to dominate the junior high scene in another year and three months.

The drive to the Marlfield mansion was roughly an hour and twenty minutes from my house, and it was about that from the elementary school too. After stopping at White Castle for some belly bombers, the twins insisted we stop at a mall to get Brook a new swimsuit for the pool. That ended up taking nearly an hour and a half and we didn’t arrive at the mansion until nearly six o’clock.

Brook, Brad and Sandi had never been to that mansion and was blown away by its size and grandeur. From their reaction, I was wondering if I shouldn’t have let my dad upgrade my mansion to the Marlfield’s opulence. But then I shook it off. It was bad enough the Hamilton mansion was still larger than a Holiday Inn in square footage despite there only being twenty-three bedrooms and seven apartments. With the two studies alone, I would technically have enough beds to sleep over a hundred people comfortably. In total, over two hundred and fifty people could sleep there if we put more beds in the bedrooms which they easily could hold.

I pushed the thought of holding massive orgies in the north study out of my head and focused on leading the group to the master dining room where we were having dinner with my parents and grandmother.

Joey, Suzi and I sat on one side of the table opposite of Brook, Brad and Sandi. Sandi was sitting directly across from me. The newcomers were a bit distracted by the projected nude image of my mother on the wall opposite to the end my parents sat. My parents were all dressed up to go out after dinner for a night on the town. They didn’t eat much as they had an 8:00 pm reservation for dinner at a fancy Italian place.

After dinner and my parents left, the twins and I took the others on a more in-depth tour of the mansion, starting with the north wing. The north wing was my father’s private home and only he, his mother and the twins lived there despite there being ten other bedrooms. While that mansion dwarfed the Hamilton mansion even before its downsize, the grounds were nowhere near the size. The Hamilton’s grounds had greenhouses that supplied all of the flowers and year-round fresh vegetables used for both estates.

The Marlfiled mansion had five swimming pools, two of which were in the north wing. One was a wading pool with a sand beach and bottom. The other was a standard pool, but it wasn’t as large as the one in Hamilton. My grandfather had been a bit of a socialite and had held large gatherings in his home - several times a month at one point. Thus the reason that the ballroom, game room, and swimming pool were sized to hold a large number of people.

My dad had done some entertaining himself in his earlier years, but he had used the Hamilton mansion for that for the most part. Thus the Marlfield mansion didn’t have that kind of setup.

I found Brook’s behavior odd to me. She was warm and mildly affectionate towards me and Suzi but was absolutely hooked on Brad and less so the twins. And Sandi seemed to approve of Brook’s attention to her brother. On more than one occasion, I noted Brad had his hands around both girl’s waists like they were both his women.

While Sandi and Brook took turns diving off the diving board for Brad, it just sort of hit me that it wasn’t like Brook to share her man like that. I popped a quick look into her head and quickly located the commands, almost immediately recognizing them as my mother’s handiwork.

After examining Sandi’s and finding similar alterations, I found Brad was clear of commands other than the few I had given him to prevent him from telling my secret.

When I told Joey and Suzi, Suzi said, <Timmy, I asked your mother to do it. Brook was getting out of control and Brad needed someone who could help him deal with this while we’re all away this summer. It’s only for the summer.>

I sighed and asked, <Why didn’t you mention it before?>

<I didn’t want to overload you. Your mom has been helping a lot of the other girls find stability. Once they got over the shock of the cleansing, they all started looking for what they had lost. They were starting to sleep around again.>

I let out a frustrated sigh.

I took Sandy to the beach and had her sit cross-legged in front of me so I could stare into her eyes while I probed her mind. Looking in their eyes always helped me feel out the commands.

Sandi only had a few commands to make her more focused on her feelings for her brother and the desire for him to be happy. It wasn’t a strong motivator, but in combination with all the inhibitors, it wasn’t insignificant either.

Yet she was finding ways around the commands to get what she wanted despite all those inhibitors. And it wasn’t just because she was incredibly bright and had years of experience at probing Brad’s weaknesses.

I had this moment of clarity about Sandi’s condition. I realized Sandi’s mental landscape had been warped so much from the fantasies and drugs that it was somewhat fluid. Sandi’s will was driving it to deform even more instead of conforming to what we were trying to shape it into.

I very much doubted Dr. Cain would be able to do any good. None of her training or experience would have prepared her for something like this.

I hadn’t told anyone I might not be coming back for three years. My parents, of course, knew, but I had asked them not to pass that news on. I didn’t want this weekend to be overcast by that.

I needed to plan for the possibility I wouldn’t return. While Wilson tried to alleviate my worries about that, I had the distinct sense he said all that to try and give me a weekend relatively free of that stress.

My insight into Sandi’s condition showed me our solution was only going to make her worse, not better. She needed to be completely stripped of the controls that pushed her in the directions we wanted her to go and let her mind find its balance naturally. The problem with that was she’d go nuts without something overwhelming to focus her. In a sense, she needed someone else to control what she wanted most but otherwise let her deal with everything else on her own.

After spending nearly an hour talking it over with Suzi and Brad, we came up with the only answer at our disposal.

That is how Sandi Amelia Redmond, my surrogate little sister, became the first person I purposely enslaved. But I didn’t enslave her to me alone. I enslaved her to her brother too, for I knew Brad would never be like the heartless assholes I might have to live with over the next three years at Crow.

I had no idea what the long term effect would be on either of them. The plan was for her to remain like that over the summer, then I or my mother would check her to make sure she would be safe to go to school.

By the time I finished with that, I was emotionally exhausted. Brad was now her Jesus and I was her Shepherd. I felt just like I had with the girls I inducted them into my flock. Sick.

We were in the room I had chosen to become my official bedroom. That decision wasn’t difficult. My dad’s suite was the largest with the two attached bedrooms, sitting area, huge bathroom, den and an entertainment console that made me drool from all the buttons. There were two other bedroom suites with an attached bedroom, but I didn’t care about that. They also had a private patio and the bathrooms were awesome. The showers had twelve heads, eight were in the wall, and could easily fit six people. The amount of water the thing could throw at you was nuts. And the jetted tub was heated so in effect it was a miniature hot tub.

Not that I cared about any of that at that moment. This was supposed to be one of the best weekends of my life, but now I felt like shit.

Joey sat down next to me with a pair of vibrators in his shorts. I grinned at him, remembering the last time he had done that.

Joey pulled one out and asked, “Want one?”

I said, “No thanks. The twins started to use one on me last weekend to stretch me and I nearly creamed.”

“Shit, really? You’re serious about the birthday thing, aren’t you?”

I looked at him and said, “Only if you want to. I don’t want to push you into it if you’re not interested.”

Joey sighed and said, “It’s not that. I mean, I’ll do it if you want me too. I’d much rather you try that thing on Suzi, though.”

I smiled and said, “That I’m definitely going to do. I’ve already done it to 209 people. In one night. In my sleep. To other telepaths who shield their minds while they sleep.”

“Shit. I never thought about having to shield my mind while I sleep. How long did it take for you to learn to do that?”

I shrugged and said, “I didn’t have to learn. I thought I told you about the dream of hitting baseballs and swatting flies.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.