Love's Shepherd - Cover

Love's Shepherd

Copyright© 2019 by Rass Senip

Chapter 12: New Year Pains

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12: New Year Pains - The first book in the over 3 million word Chronicles of Tim Brandton series deals with Tim's discovery of his telepathic ability and how it affects love and friendship. Focuses on the magic of youth and telepathy and the struggle to keep one's morals while facing the temptations of power. Two heterosexual best friends telepathically share their minds and bodies leading to a bisexual threesome centered on a girl (mfm).

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Rags To Riches   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

9th Grade: January 1st - January 17th, 1986

My mother’s voice awakened me saying, “Timmy, it’s after three.”

I groaned and cracked an eye open to find my mom kneeling beside me.

She said, “You need to get your friends cleaned up and in their rooms.”

“My head hurts.”

“From the smell of things, you’re probably a little dehydrated. You probably all are.”

She stood up and surveyed the room before saying softly, “I don’t see any blood anywhere. Not too bad for your first orgy.”

My brain was starting to work again, but I couldn’t help but repeat, “Orgy? What’s that?”

My mom snickered then waved her right hand around the room, saying, “A group of people having sex together.”

I sat up and suddenly realized I was naked in front of my mom. I started to look around for something to cover myself up, but then the state of everyone else in the room sank in. When I looked up at my mom, I saw the amusement in her eyes.

I groaned, “You’re enjoying this.”

“Yes, I am. Now, you need to get them up and showered, especially the girls. Make sure they drink some water before they go back to sleep or they’ll have headaches in the morning.”

My mom started to leave, but right before she passed through the entryway, she smiled at me and said, “I’m sure your father will be tickled when he sees this.”

I looked up to ask what she meant, but she had already left.

I sighed, then reached over Suzi to nudge Joey.

I had to poke him a few times before he groaned, “Stop it.”

“Joey, your mom’s coming in and we’re all naked.”

Joey jerked himself upright, exclaiming, “What!”

Suzi and someone else groaned, but they didn’t seem to fully awaken from Joey’s outburst.

“I said, we need to get everyone showered and put to bed. Do you want to help?”

“That’s NOT what you said.”

I grinned and said, “No, but it woke you up, didn’t it? Now, do you want to help or not?”

Joey looked at me blinking his eyes slowly as he tried to get his brain to understand what I was asking.

When it came up with nothing helpful, he said, “I’m not carrying people to the showers.”

“Carry? I was wondering if you’d like to shower some of the girls.”

Interest flared in his eyes, but then he frowned and asked, “What’s the catch?”

“No catch. Who do you want to do first?”

Joey looked around, then pointed at the clump of girls and said, “Christine.”

I grinned and formed a full control one-way between Joey and Christine’s body.

Joey’s body made plopping sound as it collapsed back on the mattress. A few seconds later, Christine’s voice gasped, “Oh shit.”

Then Christine sat up, looked over at me and said with a grin, “Okay, I get it now. Are we going shower them all this way?”

“I thought Suzi might like to shower some of the guys.”

Joey/Christine stood up but then staggered a moment while he got used to her body. After taking a couple of careful steps, he stopped and asked, “How are you going to explain them having had showers in the morning?”

I frowned, then shrugged and said, “Do you think they’ll notice?”

“I guess not. You know, my head hurts.”

“My mom said it’s from dehydration. We did do a lot of cumming and sweating, especially the girls.”

Joey grunted his agreement while feeling Christine up. Then he looked over at himself and asked, “You think it would be gay if I fucked myself?”

I said firmly, “You’re not fucking anyone with that body.”

“Shit, Tim. I’m was just asking hypothetically.”

I managed to form the links with Krystal and said with her voice, “Oh. In that case ... I don’t know. Wouldn’t that just be a form of masturbation?”

Joey chuckled and said, “Yeah, I guess it would be.”

He surprised me when, after I stood up, he pressed Christine’s body against mine and teasingly ran her tongue across Krystal’s lips.

I laughed and said, “Don’t distract me. We have a job to do. I don’t know how long I can do this before it starts hurting my head.”

“Oh,” Joeys said, a little disappointed. “So, where do we want to shower them?”

It took us almost an hour to shower everyone two or three at a time. Suzi at first was a little cranky, but once I swapped her with Brad’s body, she got with the program.

We nearly forgot to shower ourselves. I was glad I had thought to get us all drinks of water before Joey and I showered the first two as we then had the energy for a quick fuck in the shower with the help of the remaining contents of the third bottle.

The next morning came way too soon, however. We were dragging our asses as we had breakfast with our guests around nine.

Everyone who had participated in the north study was a little freaked out. Part of it was from waking up in the bed without remembering getting into it, but mostly it was from the orgy itself. Even the guys who hadn’t participated after the first round had witnessed the pile of licking and kissing girls. They had shamelessly jerked off to the sight together before passing out.

The farewells were a little strained. Even Brad was a little reserved. I kept remembering my mom’s warning the night before about how they would remember everything. While I had been initially tempted to make them forget it, my instincts told me that was a bad idea.

Joey’s parents seemed to think we would need help cleaning up and hung around after everyone else left. But my mom insisted the staff would take care of it all and sent them on their way twenty minutes later.

Then it was just my mom and me. Oh, and like thirty servants.

I asked her, “If we don’t need to help clean up, why aren’t we leaving too?”

My mom smiled at me and said, “Because I need to explain something to you. Or more like show you.”

She led me back to where everyone had stayed the night and pointed out the small army making their way through rooms four at a time. They were vacuuming, pulling sheets off the bed, and cleaning the bathrooms.

“Your father has a lot of people, Timmy. I know he’s talked about how he finds intelligent young teen girls and help them become successful businesswomen with their own mates. But he didn’t tell you that not all those girls he recruits become businesswomen. For every one of those, there are at least two or three that ... well ... Do this type of work.”

She motioned towards the people working the rooms over. I took the hint and checked a few of their heads out.

After popping into three of them for a basic look, I spent about thirty minutes going through one woman’s memories. My dad liked collecting people of value. What value they were depended on his needs and their abilities. Anything from maids, gardeners, drivers, to mechanics, accountants, managers, bankers - you name it, he had them all working for him, and they were all wholly dedicated to him. I still couldn’t detect any commands in any of them.

The women there were all beautiful, vibrant and completely happy doing their jobs. Of the ones cleaning the rooms, their husbands had similar manual labor jobs, and some of them were there helping. The older ones even had children, and I was surprised to find they had their own homes to live in, and their friends and family knew nothing about their enslavement. To the outside world, working for my father was just a job with some great benefits.

The younger women, however, lived in the other mansion with my father. From what I saw, he had a lot of women living there, most with mates, but even the married women would happily jump to suck or fuck my father on a moment’s notice, with their husbands blessing no less. The fact he did exercise that at least once every three to six months only made it all that more ... perverse.

The thing was, they couldn’t be happier with their lives. They were well-motivated workers, lived comfortably and had a lot of security both financial and otherwise. They felt as if they were a part of this massive family. I realized that’s exactly what my father thought these people were. They were his family. His children, in a way.

But not like me. I was his real son. But if that was important to him, I wondered why he didn’t have other kids. He certainly could afford a couple dozen kids if he were so minded.

After absorbing that, I went and found my mother sitting in the family room having tea with Sherman.

Seeing me enter, Sherman said, “I’ll leave you to it then, ma’am.”

He hesitantly gave my mom a peck on the lips before nodding his head toward me with respect and leaving.

I gave her a WTF look to which she said, “Sherman was one of my lovers. One of my first.”

I collapsed next to her on the couch with a loud sigh and said, “Okay. Any other bombshells you want to lay on me?”

“He’s not my lover anymore. In fact, he’s married and he’s not technically enslaved to your father either. You could say he’s your father’s best friend and business partner. He manages the staff your father has collected.”

“From what I gathered, that staff is huge.”

My mom smiled at that while taking another sip of her tea. I could tell she was leading somewhere with all this, so I just gave her my version of Suzi’s “spill” expression.

My mom chucked, put down her teacup, and wrapped her arms around me for a hug. I returned the hug, and it was a long and gentle one.

When she finally relaxed, she said, “I love you, my little man. You have no idea how you’ve shaped my life towards something ... pure and ... right. You once called Suzi your North Star. You’re mine. I only have to think about what is best for you to keep myself from veering off track or getting depressed about what I could have had. What I could have been.”

She gently pushed away and then waved one hand around the room before saying, “All of this? This room? The way it is now? I did that. As soon as your father brought me here, I had him remodel this mansion to my liking. Then when I realized it couldn’t serve my purposes very long, I had my men design and arrange for the construction of the mansion your father now lives in. But your father didn’t just inherit the mansion. He adopted my lifestyle. His empire? That was my design. My business plan. All these people you’ve met could have just as easily been my servants.”

I croaked, “Okay.”

“Timmy ... Your father was a monster when I first met him. He enslaved women for the fun of it and then cast them aside when he was done. After I was freed from his control, he initially went back to that way of life, but the time we had spent together and my removal of his father’s controls made him realize how empty that life was. So when you look at your father and his army of servants, what you’re really looking at is me before I had you. And you have his heart, Timmy. He just doesn’t know how to use his correctly. I’m hoping, together, we might just show him what he’s truly missing in life.”

“You want to ... what? Fix him?”

My mom laughed and said, “Oh, I want more than that.”

She looked around the room again and said, “I know it’s wrong, but I want this again. Not necessarily the money or the servants. I want to be taken care of. Or more to the point, to be loved by someone who’s dedicated to taking care of my needs.”

“Your needs. You mean...”

“Not just those, but yes, those needs as well.”

I sighed and asked, “What are you really trying to say, mom? You want to move in with him? You haven’t even seen him yet.”

My mom said, “I know it’s crazy. But when I’m talking to him, I just feel a connection that I’ve never felt towards anyone before. I feel like I’ve known him all my life. We have so much in common, Timmy. We were both lonely children, we were both the enslaver and the enslaved, and we both thought we were happiest when we were the other’s love slave.”

She sighed and said, “I don’t know. If you’re not comfortable with the idea, I can wait a few more years. You’ll be eighteen before you know it and you’re not going to need me to take care of you by then.”

“Mom...”

“Oh, hush. I’m just saying by then, if I wanted to pursue your father, then it wouldn’t interfere with your life that much at that point.”

I groaned and said, “For fuck’s sake, mom. You don’t need to wait, okay? I want you to be happy. And I’d rather you do it sooner than later.”

I waved my hand around the room and said, “I don’t know what any of this means to me, but I have to admit it was pretty cool.”

She smiled and said, “Yes, it was pretty cool. I just don’t know how it will change things for you. For instance, people won’t look at you the same if you have this. I know you picked up on that when the guests arrived yesterday.”

I shrugged and said, “I don’t care about how they feel about it. You, Suzi and Joey are the only people I worry about how they feel, and Joey and Suzi find it exciting, sometimes more than I do.”

“You do understand there’s no guarantee.”

“Mom, I know. Don’t worry. This is just like a dream to me right now. It’s not real.”

“I think you’ll find it more real as time goes on. And I’m still a little worried how you’re going to feel when you walk into that place filled with people who act like you’re the son of God himself. You’re going to have to embrace that lifestyle a little...”

I exploded, “Embrace!?”

“I don’t mean you accept it as your own. But you will have to tolerate it if you wish to co-exist with your father in his own home.”

“This is what you’ve been working up to, isn’t it? Wait a second. You came up with the idea to have the party here, didn’t you? To tempt me...”

She interrupted sternly, “No, not tempt. Prepare. Timothy, I am not doing this to make you sacrifice your morals. I want to make sure you’re able to handle the shock of how he lives. I don’t want you to end up like how we did. Understand?”

When she hugged me again, I felt the strain she was under. Her heart was being tugged in two directions, and I understood how she’d sacrifice her own happiness a little while longer to ensure I was safe from the temptations she had fallen victim to.

After the hug, I gently pushed her away so I could look her in the eyes and say, “As long as I have Suzi and Joey with me, I’ll be fine.”

My mom made a frustrated face, to which I immediately asked, “Why is that a problem?”

“Timmy, you can’t rely on them to be with you all the time. You’re going to have to face some of this on your own. And they’re not impervious to temptation themselves, you know. Last night should be evidence of that.”

“Last night? You said I didn’t do too bad.”

“I’m talking about letting your and their desires lead you to push things too far. Your friends were in a state of shock when they left. They’ll get over it, but don’t expect them to be bubbling with enthusiasm when you see them at school tomorrow.”

I sighed and said, “Nobody tricked or forced them into doing anything. That was all their doing.”

“Nevertheless, they didn’t react to it very well this morning, did they?”

I sighed, “No.”

“Timmy, they weren’t ready for something like that, just like I wasn’t when I had sex the first time.”

“BUT...”

“I know, no one technically lost their virginities, but that doesn’t mean they didn’t lose their innocence. But like I said, they’ll get over it. If you ever want to do something like that again, I suggest you find ... more experienced playmates.”

“They didn’t do anything they hadn’t done before. Well, Mindy hadn’t, but she freely drank from the bottle knowing what it would mean.”

“Again, just because they think they’re ready doesn’t mean they are.”

“Okay, I get what you’re saying. Getting back to Suzi and Joey, I’m not talking about them always being around. But I need them the first time I go there. They anchor me. I won’t be as tempted while they’re with me, and then they’ll be able to help me through it later.”

My mother sighed and said, “I don’t think her parents will allow another sleepover without being forced to. They’re not as clueless of your relationship as you think. Even her father.”

“They think Suzi is having sex with Joey and me?”

“Actually, the whole threesome is what confuses them. Or I should say Betty. She’s very intuitive. She knows something is going on, and she sees how much the three of you care for each other. She simply doesn’t understand how it could exist the way it does. She doesn’t believe you have done much more than make out at this point simply because she doesn’t know how much intimate time you three have actually spent together.”

“I can’t do it without them, Mom. I just can’t. If I have to, I’ll give my word we won’t have sex with Suzi that night.”

“I don’t think the word of a fifteen-year-old will comfort them that much.”

“Well, I’ll just have to find a way to convince them. I’m not going there without her. She doesn’t have to spend the night.”

“I’ll feel Betty out about it, but I make no promises.”

“No, Mom. Let me do this. She can call you after I talk to her, but I’m the one she doesn’t trust.”

“I’m not so sure about that. She knows Suzi rules the roost. You’ve already made it pretty clear to her and Suzi’s father you depend on Suzi, not the other way around.”

“They don’t trust their daughter?”

“Timmy, let’s not pretend that if she didn’t want to, then neither of you boys would have done it.”

I couldn’t argue with that, so I nodded.

My mom picked up her tea and took a deep sip, then looked around the room again before saying, “It turned out nice, didn’t it?”

I said, “It looks great. Our whole house could fit into just two of these rooms.”

“That’s not that much of an exaggeration.”

“You’re not really thinking of moving, are you?”

“Oh, don’t worry about that. I’m just admiring my own work. Why don’t you go grab that last bottle now and put it in the car? I’ll pretend I know nothing about it.”

She laughed at my grumpy face, for I had planned on taking that fourth bottle of drink with me for ... special occasions.

I chucked to myself, though, after I left the room. I guess it wasn’t that hard to think like a perpetually horny fifteen-year-old. At least she didn’t know about the two other bottles I had found in the rooms we had used the bathrooms to shower our friends in. All three were already in the car.


My mom was right about the others the next day at school. Vito was the only one who acted more or less himself at lunch, but Mindy was pretty distant, and Christine ate lunch with Jeremy at a different table.

Suzi was a little off, too, but that was due to how everyone else was acting. She was worried about them and wasn’t the least bit interested in listening to my ideas of how to get her parents to let her come with Joey and I Friday night.

After school, Joey and I were sitting at my kitchen table after having a snack. Joey was twirling my coin slowly, concentrating on it.

Joey said, “I still don’t get anything. It ... just makes my fingers feel warm and tingly. That’s all.”

“Come on, Joey. You’re right there. I can see it in your head. You’re just right at the edge of getting it.”

He sat there, struggling, concentrating, even going a little bug-eyed. He still couldn’t bridge that gap.

He suddenly let out a yip, dropped the coin and then put his hand over his left eye and forehead.

I exclaimed, “What?! What’s wrong?”

I was having problems getting his thoughts. Something disrupted them.

“My head hurts...” He was then holding his head with both hands. “Shit, Tim. I think I strained ... Ow, ow, OW! SHIT!”

He almost slammed his head onto the table and had his arms wrapped around the back of his head.

Starting to panic, I said, “Joey? Come on, Joey. Speak to me. I can’t get in your head.”

His response was only to groan and rock his head back and forth.

I kept trying to focus on Joey’s mind, but it wasn’t making sense to me. It was there, but his pain seemed to be confusing his thoughts enough to confuse my own. I kept sensing something, but every time I tracked it down, it turned out to be from the coin, not Joey.

“The COIN! Joey here ... Hold the coin!” I said, forcing it into his hand.

“Uuuuuggggh” he said.

The coin did seem to be helping. Either that, or it had been a coincidence that the pain started to reduce.

After a few minutes, I was able to access his thoughts. It was a little weird feeling at first. Sort of like walking into your own room where everything there was familiar, except someone had painted it all bright pink.

Finally, Joey sat up, wiped his tears from the pain on his shirt sleeve and said, “Shit, I need some aspirin.”

I got him some and asked, “Are you feeling okay? Your head feels kind of strange.”

“Yeah, I think so. But could you turn off that radio? It’s driving me nuts.”

I looked at him like he was already nuts as he swallowed the aspirin with his soda.

“Uh, Joey? The radio isn’t on...”

“Huh? Then what am I hearing?”

I poked around his senses but I wasn’t getting anything from his ears.

“I can’t hear anything, and your ears aren’t either. What does it sound like?”

“A bunch of noise. Like someone talking gibberish. No full words, just ... like part of words. But they’re not English words either.”

“Hmmm,” I said, getting up and walking around the table.

“I need to pee,” Joey said, getting up. “I almost did it in my pants a few minutes ago.”

Joey started walking into the living room towards the bathroom but stopped halfway.

I asked, “What?”

He turned around, his face with an expression of concentration. “The noise ... When I walked out of the room, it like ... got softer.”

He walked back to the table, turning his head like he was trying to pinpoint a noise.

Joey said, “Shit. You’re right about it not being a sound. I turn my head and it doesn’t fade or anything, you know?”

He started to take steps forward and backward, then left and right.

I asked, “What are you doing now? You look like a bumper car who’s been surrounded.”

“I’m trying to home in, dork.”

He started doing his little shuffle making his way around one side of the table.

When he started to keep going past the table, he stopped, turned around and said, “Holy shit, Tim! I think it’s ... the coin!”

We both stared at the red coin sitting on the table where he had left it. I reached out with my mind and felt the coin. It did almost feel like it was talking gibberish.

“Yeah, I guess you can say it’s spitting out parts of words. But more like ... the letters words are made out of,” I said.

“Wow! Hey, I guess you were right. I was just right at the edge. I didn’t know it was going to hurt to cross it though,” Joey said, not taking his eyes off the coin.

I suggested, “Pick it up and find out how it feels to you now.”

“Okay,” he said as he did so. “Uhm ... warm tingly. Maybe a little stronger, but not anything really ... wait a second...”

I waited a lot longer than a second. More like over a minute, and then he just sank down in the chair and closed his eyes. I let him take his time.

After I sat down with him, I could feel his concentration in the air. It felt almost electric.

“Whoa, Joey. I can feel you thinking without ... What the ... You’re picking up something ... or something. What is it?”

He stayed silent, motionless. I would have been worried if I hadn’t been able to feel his mind working like some kind of supercomputer. I kept trying to probe what he was doing, but it was incomprehensible to me. All I got was a bunch of weird shapes, spinning, turning, sometimes colliding with others. He kept doing the same thing over and over, but each time with a different shape or pair of shapes.

Finally, Joey made a grimace of discomfort. I felt the electricity in the air fade away, then he opened his eyes and made a face of dire need.

As he got up kind of funny, I asked, “What? Does it hurt again?”

Joey said, “No, man. I gotta pee!”

He hobbled to the bathroom as fast as he could as I laughed.

I called after him. “What were you doing? What were all those shapes you were twirling in your head?”

“I was ... ahhhhhh...” he said as he released his bladder. “I was trying to fit shapes to those ... things coming out of the coin. I think I’ve got three of them figured out. Hey, go get some paper and a pencil. I want to draw them.”

I ran and got some paper from my room. Joey was coming out of the bathroom when I came back.

I asked, “Can you can see the symbols?”

“Yeah, I guess you can say that. Not really see them, just sort of feel their shape. Like I’m a blind man with those magnetic numbers and letters you get as a kid. I pick one up and run my fingers over them. Except they are like flying in the air, and they don’t stop for me to feel them. I have to keep feeling them as they fly by. And they don’t seem to repeat in any order.

“But I think these three are right,” he said as he sat down and took the pencil. “They were repeated a lot, and I think they go together more than others. Sort of like ... um ... what’s a word used a lot...”

“Sex?”

“No, stupid. Like, um ... I know! Like ‘the’. You use it all the time. See? I just used it. And it’s part of a bunch of other words too. Like ‘they’, ‘there’.”

“Okay ... Do you have any idea how many different symbols there are? I mean, maybe if there are twenty-six, they could just be the alphabet, but with goofy shapes. If we could figure out what letter stands for which, we could, like, figure out what it is saying.”

He stopped drawing a moment to think. “I don’t think they could just be translated like that. I’m pretty sure there are more than twenty-six of them. More like two hundred and six. Maybe more.”

“Oh,” I said.

I watched him as he kept drawing, then erasing, then drawing again. It took him a while, but after staring at the three figures on the paper for almost three minutes without making any changes, he sighed and put down the pencil.

Passing the paper to me, he said, “These are as close as I can make them.”

I sat there, staring at what would become the very first of hundreds of such symbols Joey and I would record in the next several years. But for now, the figures on that piece of paper were strangely familiar, but a mystery to me as to what they were about.

A memory suddenly flashed into my head and jerked in surprise.

Joey said, “What was that?”

I said excitedly, “When my mom was trying to force me to live in the nurse’s office, the command she was using was a symbol!”

“You mean, these things are what you use to control people with?”

“I think so. I mean, it would make sense, I guess. But I swear I’ve seen these before. I think I remember drawing some when I was little. I’ll have to ask my mom about it.”

“Are you saying you used to see them?”

“No, I don’t think so. But I think I might have felt them out like how you did. I wonder if my mom kept any of the drawings. They were in crayon and weren’t really artistic. I was just doodling.”

Joey said thoughtfully, “Try making my hand open and close, and I’ll try and see if I can get anything from you.”

“Okay.”

I waited as he closed his eyes and started to concentrate.

“Shit,” he said opening his eyes. “All I can feel is the coin.”

“I’ll just put it in my room.”

When I came back, Joey was already concentrating. I felt like I had walked into a room that was built out of a huge TV screen. The closer I got to Joey, the stronger the tingly feeling from a screen’s surface became. There really wasn’t any static electricity, it just felt like it.

I started to make Joey’s hand clasp and unclasp. I didn’t try to see what was going on in Joey’s head just in case that would interfere with his sensing of the hand commands. His hand was starting to get tired, so I had it move onto the table and just tapped his index finger. I got bored with that after ten minutes, so I started to tap each finger in order, then tried to do it faster and keep them going without a pause between his index finger and pinkie taps.

Joey muttered, “Hey, not so fast. I can’t catch them like that.”

I slowed them down, and just kept the pattern up for a while. I finally was bored enough that I started to get a little mischievous. I moved his hand down to his crotch and had it squeezing it. It was a repeating pattern, and I was beginning to wonder if Joey was even noticing it.

Finally, he grinned and gave out a frustrated huff. “You know, it’s kind of hard to concentrate while you’re doing that.”

“I’m not doing it. It’s your hand.”

He opened his eyes and said, “Well, I’ll need my hand if I’m going to draw these.”

We spent the next couple of hours just working on the hand symbols. He kept having me do a certain movement of his hand whenever he couldn’t remember the shape of the symbol he was drawing, which was often. These seemed to be a little harder to draw than the coin’s three symbols. Of the six we worked on, it quickly become apparent that they all had the basic shape. But there were many little points and edges that were different.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.