Love's Shepherd - Cover

Love's Shepherd

Copyright© 2019 by Rass Senip

Chapter 9: Devil’s Keep

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9: Devil’s Keep - The first book in the over 3 million word Chronicles of Tim Brandton series deals with Tim's discovery of his telepathic ability and how it affects love and friendship. Focuses on the magic of youth and telepathy and the struggle to keep one's morals while facing the temptations of power. Two heterosexual best friends telepathically share their minds and bodies leading to a bisexual threesome centered on a girl (mfm).

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Rags To Riches   School   Extra Sensory Perception   Body Swap   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

9th Grade: Friday, December 13th, 1985

As the majority of the students headed out to the busses to leave on Friday, they all had to pass by my father’s limo sitting right in front of the main entrance. I was grinning like a fool walking up to it and greeting the driver waiting there to open the door. After poking my head inside and greeting my father, I stood outside the limo until Joey and Suzi arrived, loving how people were staring at me being in front of the limo like that.

Joey waited until he was right next to me to say, “Shit, Tim. We’re going to be the talk of the school on Monday.”

I said with a big grin and sparkles in my eyes, “I know.”

When Suzi finally came out, I decided to make an even bigger splash by taking her in my arms and giving her a deep and heavy kiss.

When I removed my lips from hers, Suzi gasped, “Timmy!”

Joey just shook his head.

I motioned to the driver, and after he opened the door again, I climbed in.

My father said, “Your mother said you’d enjoy showing off the limo. She even predicted the kiss.”

I shook his hand and said, “Thank you for doing it. I loved it.”

After Joey and Suzi also thanked him and we greeted Carol and Vicki, he asked about the school and then explained he had never attended public school. He had been homeschooled until he was fourteen. He was a bit vague on his schooling after that. He did say there were other telepaths there and he didn’t get along with them very well.

Once the limo was moving, my father asked if we’d care for a drink.

As Vicki on his right side began to slide out from behind him, his weight transferred effortlessly to Carol. I suspected he usually only had one of them supporting his back from the way he seemed to have shifted his body to a more natural position. Vicki probably normally performed other ... functions.

Joey was becoming increasingly aroused by these two sex goddesses before us, and to be honest, so was I. When Vicki took out a purplish pink bottle from a refrigerator, her body movements captured our eyes, and even Suzi was starting to breathe a little harder. We were handed a glass each containing the faintly purplish liquid.

My father said, “This is another family heirloom, so to speak, called ‘Essence of Life’. Just to warn you, it’s a strong aphrodisiac. If you drink the full glass ... Well, just sip it first.”

Vicki held his drink for him as he drank. It had a pleasant, almost bubblegum odor to it, but the taste was nothing like I had ever tasted before. Sweet but not sugary like soda. There was a natural taste to it, almost like it was nectar. I knew it was the greatest drink I had ever had.

“It always makes me horny as hell,” he said as Vicki handed the empty glass to Carol and began working her way down his body.

“I hope you don’t mind,” he said as Vicki uncovered his rising member. “It’s time for my 3:00 blow.”

We didn’t say anything as Vicki slipped the large organ into her mouth. Joey gasped as we all realized she had effortlessly taken it down into her throat. Vicki began to slowly work it in and out of her mouth, using her tongue to stimulate him as much as possible.

“Carol, why don’t you help the poor boy relieve himself,” my father said, indicating Joey. “I can lay against the seatback for once,” he added when the blonde beauty looked concerned about leaving him.

Joey stammered out, “Huh? I ... I ... Uhm. I wouldn’t want you to go to any trouble...”

“No trouble at all. Tim, if you like, I can program Suzi here with Vicki’s technique. Inhibiting her gag reflexes is something you have to be careful about.”

“No thanks,” Suzi said huskily. “I can manage without your help.”

“Huh?” I echoed Joey. “You’re going to do it to me in front of my daa ... daaa...” I finished gasping.

Suzi had already pulled down my fly, worked my hardon through the slot of my undershorts and into her mouth.

“ghewdo?” I squeaked to Joey.

“Umm, I guess,” Joey said back, pulling his own pud while Suzi began making me wiggle.

Carol gently eased my father off her, and his face showed a moment’s discomfort when his back contacted the soft leather.

He said, “Carol, remind me to have Janice and Tanya do an extra good job on my back when we get home. I knew I shouldn’t have carried both twins to bed last night.”

“Yes, sir,” she replied as she got down on her knees and peered up to Joey with a longing puppy dog look.

Joey whispered nervously to Suzi and me, “Should I?”

My father replied, “I don’t think they hear you, Joey. It doesn’t look like they will mind either.”

Joey said to Carol, “Okay, I guess. But you don’t have to if you don’t want to.”

“My love wishes me to,” she said before sucking Joey’s head into her mouth like a spaghetti noodle.

Joey groaned, “Gaaaaaaaa!”.

“MMMMnnnnnnnnn,” I agreed, struggling.

“Ah, to be young again,” my father said to no one in particular.

For a minute, the only sounds in the cab were sucking and slurping noises mixed with a few gasps and moans from Joey and me. Then the phone rang from somewhere on my father’s side of the cabin.

“That will be your mother again, Timothy,” my father announced. “I suppose I’ll have to answer it.”

“Hello Samantha,” he said immediately into the mouthpiece before anyone had spoken on the other end.

I opened my eyes in shock, realizing he was speaking to my mother.

“Yes, he’s fine. As a matter of fact, he’s better than fine. He was just getting his boyhood serviced by his lovely girlfriend here. Just a moment, Samantha dear, I believe he wishes to talk to you.”

He passed held the receiver out for me, smiling at my red face.

“Uhm, hello?” I said once I had it to my ear.

Suzi had stopped, and now was looking a bit red in the face herself. I momentarily wondered whether it had been from my father’s embarrassing words, or from her energetic efforts.

“Having fun?” my mother’s voice asked with amusement.

“Mom...”

“Is Suzi okay?”

“She and Joey are fine,” I said, a little hurt. She asked the same thing last time.

“I’m sorry, dear. I feared Charles had somehow made you do something when he said ... you know.”

“Sorry, mom,” was all I could say.

“Let me speak to her, Timothy,” he said.

Carol had been disappointed when Joey had stopped her, but now she happily took the receiver back to her master, knowing how much he needed her chest to be truly comfortable.

“Yes, I remember ... I think so too ... No, they stopped ... Yes ... I’m sure they’ll discover that for themselves ... I wish I didn’t have to leave tomorrow, but this is a deal I’ve been working on for nearly a year ... Or that time we took over that little restaurant ... We should. That would be the perfect place.”

As I listened to my father talking to my mother about old times, I could practically hear her in her flirty voice. The conversation was warm and friendly as if they had been close friends for years. Joey was shaking his head in disbelief, and Suzi was smiling like a cat.

“Sam, I believe we may want to reminisce about the good old days another time. Apparently, these are more innocent ears that I had assumed. How about we get together sometime after my trip and get to know each other again, but on more equal terms this time ... Well, of course, I want to fuck your ass again. Would two weeks from Thursday be okay? That would be the fourth of January. I’m sorry, I forgot you worked for a living. Well, I suppose I can manage the anticipation until that weekend...”

He looked up at me with a sudden thought and said, “Unless you have a problem with your mom and pop getting it on for old times’ sake? Maybe you could spend the weekend at your friend’s house?” He looked hopeful.

“Uh, let me talk to her a sec,” I said, not believing my ears.

Vicki was still slowly sucking at his cock, having a little more bulk to deal with due to the effects of the conversation. But she passed the phone over to me without disrupting her concentration. I stared at her naked ass while I spoke into the mouthpiece.

“Um, mom? Are YOU all right?” I asked, attempting to connect to her mind.

“I’m fine, Timmy. I’m sorry you heard all that. But if it makes any difference, your father and I really did have some great ... times together. Okay, I’m not going to lie to you. I miss having sex with him. He was my favorite, and I was almost upset when they set me free.”

“I’m a big girl, you know,” she said a moment later when I didn’t reply. “I can take care of myself. If he tries to pull something, I’m stronger than he is, but I know he is sincere about this anyway. He let me scan his mind the other night and if I thought he would hurt any of you, you wouldn’t be with him.”

“Okay, mom. Um, he wants to talk to you again, so here he is.”

“Sam? We are pulling into the drive now. I promise to behave. Call me later tonight? ... I’ll look forward to it. Goodbye, Mistress,” he said, smiling at his own joke as he hung up the phone.

The car came to a halt, and Vicki gently disengaged from her master’s softening appendage.

“Vicki, you did an excellent job,” my father purred. He pulled her up on top of him and gave her a kiss on the forehead before saying, “Now go freshen up and check in with Carol later. I’ll see you tonight?”

Vicki teared up and said with her heart, “I love you so much. Thank you.”

Vicki closed her master’s robe as carefully as she could, then waited for everyone to get out of the car before getting out herself and quickly going up the steps and into the enormous house.

House. This was no house. Even the word mansion didn’t seem to fit. This ... building was like a skyscraper turned on its side and bent into an L. While it was only two stories tall, it just went on and on to the left of us, and the right side was the same except it turned a corner. And the grounds were huge.

I exclaimed, “How many people live here?”

My father had to squint a moment before saying, “I think about twenty-four or so.”

Joey, Suzi and I just gave him incredulous looks, which he shrugged off and said, “Come along. I’m getting cold.”

We climbed the marble steps up to the main entrance. Inside the cavernous entry hall, a line of mostly scantily dressed women servants stood waiting for their master’s orders. They all wore the same collar around their neck, and two twin completely nude young women had a leash attached to theirs.

“Sherman,” my father addressed the man at the head of the line. “Timothy and I will be having a private talk in the north study. Please see that Suzi and Joey are given anything they desire. And prepare three of the inter-connected guest rooms for them.”

“Which hall, Lord? The south hall? Or the north?”

“The south, of course. They won’t need the, er, toys, so have them removed, won’t you?”

“Yes, my Lord.”

I asked, “What are we going to talk about that Suzi and Joey can’t hear?”

“I know all about your dream and how it’s still bothering you. Joey and Suzi are very much involved with your problems. It is best they go and enjoy themselves instead of being dragged through your emotional chaos.”

Joey said, a little concerned, “Tim?”

“I’m okay, Joey. I guess he’s right. Go ahead, and I’ll join up with you two later. Then I can tell you all about it if you want.”

“Timmy?” Suzi said putting her arms around me. Then in a whisper only I could hear, she said, “Be careful. I don’t entirely trust him.”

I thought to both of them, <I don’t believe we are in any danger but watch yourself. Just stick together and don’t let your guard down. Joey can call me if something happens, so don’t let each other out of your sight.>

Then just to Joey, I thought, <Keep her safe. She’s the only one who can’t defend her mind on her own.>

The man holding the ends of the twins’ leashes handed them over to my father, and they led him and myself down a long hall to the left. At an elevator, we met a sexily dressed woman who obviously was past her sexual peak. She must have been over 60 years old.

The surprise must have showed on my face because my father smiled and said, “Tim, here is someone I would like you to meet. Mother, say hello to your grandson.”

“Hello,” she said in a deep sexy voice.

She was scantily dressed like the other women and yet carried a great deal of pride and prestige. I began feeling sick in my stomach when I stupidly peeked into her head. I found nothing grandmotherly in her mind. While she wasn’t a mindless sex toy, her concept of showing affection was perverted, to say the least.

I was startled to find her hand caressing my crotch as she looked tenderly in my face and said, “You are the spitting image of your father when he was your age.”

My father said, “He has your eyes, mother.”

She smiled happily and said, “And his mother’s nose, I think. Did she change her mind about joining us tonight for dinner?”

“No, but we are planning on getting together for dinner the weekend after New Year’s.”

“Oh, Charlie. You’ve waited so long...”

I let out the breath I had been holding in when she turned to address him and removed her hand from my groin. Despite my ... disturbing feelings about it, her hand had somehow successfully aroused me and I was at full hardon. I tried to blame the drink we had sipped in the car, but I wasn’t sure that she hadn’t had some sort of magical ability herself.

I was relieved when my grandmother went one way and we went another.

My father, seeing my expression, said, “I’m sorry about that. I never really had a mother like yours. My mother was my first lover. She gave me my first blowjob, my first orgasm, and she was the first woman I fucked.”

“That is ... sick,” was all I could say.

“Perhaps, but try and look at it from my point of view. You see, you never forget the first woman you kiss, the first woman you fuck, or the first mind you share your thoughts with. That woman has always been my mother. It’s a special kind of bond between us. The only thing I didn’t do with my mother first was fuck a woman in the ass. That was your mother. To me, fucking mom is the most natural thing a son could do. Maybe you will try it someday.”

After my bile settled down in my throat, I asked him, “Did she rub your chest when you were little? Like when you were sick or sad?”

“No. When I was sick, she would suck on my dick all night long. And whenever I got depressed, all I had to do was go fuck mom, and I would feel all better. It’s not all that different.”

We arrived at the door to his study. Study would have been the last thing I would have called it. It was more like a miniature arena, like the Roman Coliseum.

The circular room had a C-shaped raised platform which began at the entrance we were standing in and ended on the opposite side with another entrance. The platform was actually a continuous mattress with silk sheets, hundreds of pillows, with a narrow carpeted pathway along the wall for walking. The platform was only four feet higher than the main floor, which had two more entrances, equally spaced apart. I was mystified about what went on in this room, not that I didn’t have a few ideas. The platform could have easily held thirty people.

He handed me one of the twins’ leashes, which I immediately rejected. He explained that the carpeted path was too narrow for the two girls to walk side by side, and he always has trouble keeping one of them behind the other.

For a moment I forgot we were talking about two human beings instead of a couple of dogs, so I agreed. I kicked myself for doing it, but I got kind of a kick watching her ass sway back and forth in front of me.

As we approached the mid-way point, three more women appeared at the opposite entrance and quickly made their way towards us. He indicated to me to crawl onto silken sheets at a parting of the vast number of pillows which were piled almost to my head. By the time I had managed to get myself situated on the most plush and comfortable bleachers ever imagined, the three women had joined us.

“Now Tim, before I start, you need to relax. Even though you are shielding everything from me, I can see you are still very tense and disturbed.”

“You’re not going to try and hypnotize me, are you?”

“Hypnotize? Now that is an amusing idea. No. I just want you to allow me and my staff to make you as comfortable as we can.”

“I’ll try, I can’t promise anything.”

“Good. Then just sit up a moment and let Sandra here scoot in behind you. I promise you will enjoy it, and she really does want to, don’t you, Sandra?”

Sandra said happily, “Yes, please?”

“I don’t know...”

My father said, “If you feel uncomfortable, you can just lay against the pillows. I’m not trying to trick you, Tim. I’m only trying to share some of the simple pleasures I’ve discovered.”

“Okay,” I sighed, leaning forward.

I naturally was curious about it, but I wasn’t sure about how proper it was. And what if I liked it too much?

As I laid back again, her soft breasts seemed to flatten out more than they should. She was just like warm pillow. But after I got comfortable, she let out a dissatisfied sigh.

“What’s the matter?” I said, sitting up again. “Did I do something wrong?”

“Oh, no!” she cooed, “It’s just that ... I couldn’t feel your heartbeat. Your shirt blocks it.”

I found that hard to believe since my heart felt like it had been doing double time since I had sat down.

Touching her mind, I saw she truly enjoyed feeling the heartbeat of another person resting up against her chest. It was one of the things she naturally enjoyed that my father hadn’t needed to program her for. I knew that was why he had picked her for me, but my curiosity got the better of me.

“Okay,” I sighed, taking off my shirt.

As I laid my bare back against her naked chest, she whispered, “Thank you.”

After I had settled down, she gave me a quick hug, indicating she felt my heartbeat. Her skin touching mine was quickly becoming less of a focus, and in a few minutes, her warmth became more of a comforting feeling, instead of an erotic one. My dick still wasn’t giving up, though.

I wondered about whether Joey had blue balls just as I did from all of the teasing and no release. To make matters worse, the twins started to nurse from their master’s dick, competing for the head.

My father suddenly let out an, “Ack!”

Both of the girls looked up as if they had pottied on the carpet and knew they had done something bad. It was very easy to think of them as some kind of canine. Not that they looked like one, but many of their mannerisms were of a well-trained dog, faithful and completely dependent on their master. For all the years I’ve known them, they have never spoken an audible word to anyone.

“That’s it!” he said in an annoyed tone. “If you two can’t share without fighting, Nina here will do that, and you two can go to your room.”

They both got upset about that and crawled up his naked body. I wasn’t sure when his robe had been removed, but I saw no sign of it. I knew what was coming next, for I was sure this was all for my benefit.

“Okay, girls, okay. Maybe if Timothy would let one of you nurse off of him, you both can stay.”

The three of them looked over to me expectantly.

I asked, “Why? And don’t pretend they’re just naughty girls. Why did you give us that drink and now want us to do this together? This isn’t exactly the man to man talk I always imagine having my father.”

My father grimaced and said, “I’m sorry, Tim. I suppose you could say I’m trying to be the father I wished my own had been. He never spent much time with me, and when he did, it was usually when he was irritated with me. My father never shared anything with me. I lived here for the first fourteen years of my life, and not once did my father sit down with me to talk about what I wanted. What I cared about. And I was surrounded by beautiful women who, for the most part, ignored me by his command. If I hadn’t had my mother, I would have been completely alone.

“All I want is share with you. You don’t have to accept anything you’re not comfortable with, but I hope you will at least give me the chance to ... share in some of what I enjoy most. And my two girls here are the most precious to me out of all the women in my service. They are the ones who want to do this. I am merely trying to grant them their wish.”

I felt his sincerity and saw the expectant looks on their faces. I suddenly realized that these were his adopted daughters. Seeing how he fucked his mom probably on a regular basis, having cock sucking daughters wasn’t that far of a stretch.

I was momentarily astounded by the situation I found myself in. This was ridiculous. I was sitting against the chest of a topless woman next to my naked father debating on whether or not to let one of his adopted daughters, technically a sibling of mine, suck my cock while the other does the same to him. How the hell did I let myself get put into this position?

The worst part of it was, I wanted to. My hormones were raging, my cock was pulsing and pressing against the clothing confining it. My little head want to be released and then licked and suckled.

I looked at the two young women and said, “I just want to make it clear that I draw the line here.”

When I started to pull my dick out, my father said with a serious tone, “Tim in this household, it is an insult to the others around you to attempt uncovering or undressing yourself. Even I have attended to undressing and redressing some of my girls. Let her do that, and don’t resist. You would only be hurting her feelings.”

One of the twins came over to me and happily began to remove my shoes. I was having trouble keeping my hands off my painfully hard dick. Every movement she made was an incredible feat of sexual torture. I never knew how sexy it could be watching someone take my shoe off. Of course, I never imagined anyone using their tongue like that.

When she got my socks off, she started to sensually lick my toes. The conception of her cleaning every toe like she had begun to do my right little one was more than I could withstand.

I said huskily, “If you don’t start soon, I’m going to have to do it without you.”

She nodded her head but finished the toe before she gracefully and unhurriedly removed my jeans. She did not rush anything. Even when I couldn’t help jerk off a few strokes while watching her carefully place my clothing off to the side. Her hand seemed to move in slow motion as it firmly removed my own hand and laid it off to the side. I let out a breath of frustration from the agony of waiting.

When her hands touched my legs to pull them apart, I couldn’t help but groan.

I looked up at Sandra’s face above and slightly off to one side and said, “Could you hold me a few minutes? I think I’m about ready to go nuts.”

She just smiled and said, “I would love to, young master.”

Her words sent a chill down my spine, and I was about to tell her never to call me that again when she wrapped her arms around me, giving me goosebumps. That was nothing compared to the wet warmth that began slowly working its way up my throbbing penis.

If she hadn’t been holding me, I probably would have grabbed the head devouring my meat and made short work of it. But my arms were trapped. My body went through several shudders of sexual pleasure and frustration. My balls literally burned with the need for release. The agonizingly stimulating mouth probably made a complete pump in two minutes, compared to the 20 pumps a second I desired at the time.

I was wiggling so much that I finally got a hand free.

But instead of using it, I gasped out, “I need to cum! NOW! PLEASE!!”

Then I started to struggle against Sandra’s hold, which she finally released.

I sent the twin at my dick a private message, <Please, go faster? I can’t stand it anymore.>

Then for the first time in my life, I got that familiar feeling without ever making eye contact. My frustration and need flooded into her. She immediately increased the tempo to three pumps per minute.

Then something happened. Her technique changed, and I suddenly became less frustrated. The pleasure and horniness remained, but the sensations became soothing. I became more and more relaxed until I could barely even think.

I don’t know how long I remained like that, but it was wonderful. I was floating on a sea of detached pleasure and need, the waves steady and soothing yet building in height. Finally, when the waves were at near skyscraper-sized, they began crashing into each other releasing all their pleasure and energy at once.

“GAAAAAAAAAA!” I said as my orgasm exploded like a well-contained nuke.

I pumped it out so fast that even her experienced mouth couldn’t hold it all. It began flowing down her chin, and I felt her suddenly jump as she had an orgasm herself. She appeared surprised, but I wasn’t entirely sure what about.

I finally whimpered to a stop. The world faded for a few minutes as I bathed in the post-orgasm bliss. I was brought back out of the clouds by a second pair of lips working on my balls. The first was still nursing at my softening dick. Both twins were now working on my genitals, and my dick was starting to respond again. It went to full size when the second twin cleaned up the remains on her sister’s chin and neck.

Having restored my hardon, the twin who had blown me allowed her sister to take her place. She gave me the first human expression I had seen either one of them show. She smiled her thanks before taking her place at her master’s dick.

I looked over at my father and gave him a weary WTF look.

He chuckled and said, “These two could make oral sex an all-day affair if anyone could physically stand it that long. It helps that they are empathic.”

“Empathic?” I said, staring at the loving lips suckling my penis. “What does that mean?”

“An empath is somewhat like a telepath. These two can share their emotions with others and feel other people’s emotions as well. It’s completely different than our own gift. They can’t read thoughts or control them like we can. But at the same time, we can’t detect their probing of our emotions unless we are monitoring their thoughts or they share their emotions with us.”

“Oh, so that’s what it’s called. Wait. What is it called? Empathicy? Like telepathy?”

“I believe it’s just called the empathic ability. Have you experienced an empathic connection before?”

“Huh? I don’t think so,” I lied. “Well, I did feel a connection with that one for a moment right before I came. It was ... very different than what we can do.”

The twin between my legs was keeping me from going soft, yet she wasn’t making me any more aroused than that. I was staring at her incredible body, finding myself getting turned on by her perfect skin, her perfect ass. I studied her breasts hanging straight down from her chest. They were pleasant to look at, but they were on the petite size, especially compared to the other women in my father’s household. But this made them that much more ... sensual.

Touching their minds I found no trace of verbal thought, just emotion. They were simply precious. There weren’t any commands in their head that I could tell, though I never did find commands in Katie which I knew there had to be. But everything I sensed from them felt natural ... for them at least. They were just innocent and loving girls using their skills to express their affection towards their father and hoping to connect with me that way. I was ... family.

Family. I got a little teary at that thought. Up until that moment, I hadn’t seen them as anything but ... suck hounds. But they weren’t animals. They were intelligent and incredibly sensual. And I could sense their excitement having ... discovered me? That’s what I was getting from them.

I also recognized their need to be loved, and I don’t mean sexually. I realized they were like my mom when she was growing up, but even more so. Their life revolved around my - our - father and for some reason, they didn’t have anyone else. And the idea that they were my sisters ... Well, I fell the tiniest bit in love with the two girls at that moment.

I felt that familiar feeling form and felt her sharing with me a warm fuzzy, cuddly feeling. She was letting me know she had felt my affections towards her. She gave no outward appearance anything was going on, and I wondered if my father would ever know. Their thoughts were not like other people’s. The twins thought in terms of feelings, senses, and other nonverbal forms. They clearly could understand every word said to them or around them, but I doubt they could not read, nor could they talk. They had absolutely no verbal skills at all.

I could see the twins were truly loyal to my father, and they were happy to be his. Their entire life had been structured in a way so that they had never needed to be enslaved. In fact, they were probably the only two people my father trusted enough not to bother monitoring their thoughts.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.