Who Wants It? - Cover

Who Wants It?

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: Woman home from work wants all the cock she can get.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Slut Wife   Incest   Bestiality   Cream Pie   .

“Who wants it? First hard on gets the first piece!” yelled Barbie as she flopped down on the couch, spread her legs, and pulled up her dress. Her hairy pussy showed wetness right away since she didn’t wear any underclothes. This was her way of relaxing after a tough day at work. Couldn’t say it had been a “hard day” since her boss was out and hadn’t give her his rigid rod even once. Some of the other guys there would be worth laying down on the job for, but that would bring trouble. Not that her cunt couldn’t handle or enjoy them, but productivity would go to hell.

Rover raced into the room and put his paws on either side of her waist as his pecker searched for his favorite wet place. He was well trained and gave her a nice fuck as he filled her with canine cum.

As soon as he pulled out, Billie, her oldest son, was ready for a piece. He never gave a damn if pussy was used or not. “Wet” just made it easier for him to slip the club of a pecker he carried into the place where he could get his rocks off. He didn’t even think about being in the cunt he came out of while he built himself up to a big semen shoot. It was just satisfying a biological need, the same as his best friend, standing nearby and watching, would do as soon as Billie unloaded and got out of the way.

Sometimes watching his mom getting fucked got him hard enough for a second piece. He tucked the half hard schlong back in his jeans. Today they were going over to his buddy’s house to bang the buddie’s sister. She just got off the rag and would be real horny. He liked her firmer tits and tighter pussy more than his Mom’s. Sis knew it just seemed tight because his tool was so big. Her brother never had any trouble slipping in and he’d usually lube her up for the bigger one.

Barbie’s husband got home a half hour after the last cock pumped cream into her twat. She’d wiped off much of the white drool that seeped out between her nether lips, but he didn’t care. Pussy was pussy and he hadn’t gotten any at work since the company whore was on the rag today. He knew his wife’s buttons and got her to a shaking peak by calling her his favorite slut as he slammed his long pecker against her cervix.

Satiated for a while, Barbie started on dinner. That was interrupted for five minutes when her youngest son got home from ball practice. Even though he was tired and sweaty he had the energy to lift her skirt and stick it to her as she stood at the kitchen cabinet. The housewife was used to cum running down her legs so just kept on cooking. There would be more after dinner when the old guy who rented a room from them got home. He liked anal so her pussy could rest a bit. Her horny husband would probably pound her real hard again before he went to sleep.

Sometimes she wondered about the other married women who complained that they never got laid. She couldn’t imagine that.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.