Pissy Pussy - Cover

Pissy Pussy

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Life in the Ozarks doesn't always follow traditional patterns.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Rape   Reluctant   Incest   Gang Bang   First   Water Sports   Revenge   .

Author’s note: Some of the dialogue must be read phonetically since I have tried to give the story the flavor of where it occurs. Say it out loud if necessary. Just think of the Beverly Hillbillies, if you are old enough to know who they were, and you will catch on. If you can’t appreciate this then exit right now, please.


Little Willa was struggling through life as it was, being shortchanged in the mental skills department. At fourteen she was only in the fourth grade at the local Ozarks school but rode the bus with the other kids.

One day, walking from the bus drop off to her single wide trailer when she lived with her Maw, she had to piss real bad. Wearing only a cotton dress she just hitched it up and squatted down at the side of the two tire tracks that passed for a road.

The Jones brothers, walking behind her, hurried up and pushed her on her butt, raised up her dress as they unbuttoned their overalls, and pissed on her pussy. That shock set her off and she dumped hers on her dress too. They ran away laughing and she cried her way home.

Maw was sympathetic and angry as she cleaned up her daughter and began rinsing out the dress. The boys’ dad owned the trailer they rented and she felt powerless to ask for punishment. Even more so because she reluctantly paid part of the rent with her pussy.

Although it took a while, Willa thought up what she could do to get even. That was better than getting mad she’d learned. She spent the next two days practicing what she’d thought up to be ready for her revenge.

The next time those Jones boys were following her from the bus she squatted down to pee. Predictably they approached to do their dirty again. Before they could touch her she sat back on her butt, pulled up her dress and accurately hit the older one in the crotch with a strong stream of hot pee. She quickly adjusted her aim and the other one got his parts soaked too. The other kids laughed as the bad boys ran away. When she told Maw that got a real chuckle too.

Jimmy Joe (also known as JJ) was a sixteen-year-old on the bus and he approached her the next day. “Ah’m glad yew got them boys. They needs takin down. But thet ain’t whah Ah wanted to talk with yew. Ah thinks yer reel nahce and Ah wanted tew dew thangs together, if’n yew have a mahnd.”

Willa was delighted to have someone, and especially a nice boy, show interest in her. When he said to ask her Maw if they could go pick blackberries together, she hurried to get approval. Maw gave her a bucket and some advice about how to not get stickered by the vines. Then away they went.

The pickin went well but eventually she had to pee. JJ asked politely of he could watch since it was so different than the way he did. She smiled and said OK if she could see him do it too. She was proud, not shy, to have a spectator as she let go her stream. Then it was his turn. She hadn’t a good look at the Jones boys when they were pissing on her so this would be a closeup demonstration.

“Dew yew wanna aim it? It be lahk a little hose.” She nodded and the stream started. She giggled as she waved it around, wetting the shrubbery. At the end though something was happening to what had been a soft tube. It was filling up and getting stiffer.

She looked up at his face, “Whut’s goin on? Did Ah hurt it?”

He smiled, “Not at awl. It do that sometahmes but Ah guess yew are makin it feel good.”

“Jest touchin it?” she commented as it got longer and harder since she hadn’t let go.

JJ smiled even bigger, “It dew more than pee. Ah heared thet it kin make a girl feel reel good when it be big.”

“How?”

“Ah ain’t shure. Mebby yer Maw kin tell us.”

They’d had a good pickin so JJ suggested they go to the beaver pond for a swim on such a hot day. It was nearby and they’d both been there many times. Nothing was thought about stripping and getting in the refreshing water.

“Ah has tew pee agin,” said Willa. “Ah don’st wanna let it go in heer.” She clambered out with JJ right behind her. As she squatted down in the grass he said, “Wait a minute. Ah wan’st tew trah sumpin.” He laid down on the grass and asked, “Kin yew stand over me and shoot on my tallywhacker. Ah thinks it would feel good.” She grinned and moved to take a direct shot at the growing hose and tickled his balls too. It made him laugh.

“Now kin yew see if’n it tickles me too?” It sure did and they ran back in the pond to rinse off. They had a new game to play now.

Finally they headed back. Maw thanked them and said she’d bake a pie from the berries.

“Maw,” said Willa, “Ah wants tew ask yew sumpin.” She innocently told about the pissing events from earlier and got to the part about the enlarged male organ. Maw swallowed hard, not expecting her daughter to even think about such things yet, let alone have a curious boy involved. But she “bit the bullet” and began explaining the best she knew how. For her it wasn’t theoretical or book learning but the real thing she learned the hard way. She’d made her mistakes and Willa was one of them but that she’d never admit.

She started by pointing out what dogs and other animals did to make babies and how their parts were a bit like peoples’. JJ interrupted to say that he’d wondered why men and womenfolk would go in the bedroom and there would be noises and they’d come out lookin happy. Maw admitted it could feel real good.

“OK, kids. Thet is enuf fer now. We’ll talk more bout this another tahm.”

The next day was a hot one too. JJ came over to spend more time with his new friend and enjoy some of the blackberry pie. When Maw suggested they go to the pond to cool off that was a hit. She packed some food and water to take.

Being with two naked women in and by the water naturally got his pecker to poking out and that made Willa open the subject again. “How can he pee with his thang all big lahk thet?”

Maw laughed, “Ah knows wun way ter fix it,” as she reached for the fully hard shaft. When her hand grasped it her pussy twinged, wanting to touch it too. “Wach this,” she said as her hand began moving the skin up and down the rigid rod. It wasn’t long before JJ began making noises and all of a sudden white stuff spurted out of the hole in the tip. Willa squeaked in surprise as JJ groaned.

Maw commented, “Thet stuff makes babies if it gits left inside a woman at the right tahm. It started each of yew.” Both JJ and Willa were wide-eyed. They watched as JJ’s organ began to wilt.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.