Delores Throckmorten - Cover

Delores Throckmorten

Copyright© 2019 by MaryS

Chapter 6: The Job Opening

Fourteen year-old Debbie Baylock worked for The Little Girl clothing store company. She was a “live” model and a sales girl. As a model, she would wear the stores latest fashions as she stood in the front window of the store. She and the other models changed poses every couple of minutes. The store employed four adult women and four pre-teen girls as models. When she wasn’t modeling she was helping customers mix and match clothing styles.

The Little Girl, owned by the conglomerate, World Wide Porn, WWP, sold the latest female fashions to pre-teen and teen girls. The four adult women modeled the same skimpy clothing as the four teen girls, such as the popular school girl outfits, the latest street walker fashions, pre-teen lingerie for bedtime wear. One of the women was a full figure older female and the skimpy clothes didn’t fit her, but it didn’t matter. She did her best at modeling the clothes even if people were laughing and pointing at her. Every two hours Debbie and the others would climb down from the windows and change into different outfits. The clothes they wore would be put back on the rack. Sales girls would greet customers and assist with their fashion needs.

Today Debbie was going to interview for a job with Mr Jackson, the store manager. The HR department advertised for a cock warmer and the female employees were encouraged to interview for the job. Debbie didn’t mind modeling clothes in the store window or even being a sales girl, but she wanted something more, a job that would take her places and Mr Jackson was an important man. She would try to impress Mr Jackson with her oral skills.

The previous girl who had the job as a cock warmer had been rounded up in the annual female purges. The annual purges involved women and girls who had been picked up by the female thought police for perceived transgressions against the Patriarchy. It was women and girls who turned each other in and the female who was picked up wouldn’t know who turned her in.

Businesses, schools, colleges, any place that employed women and girls complained to the national government about their loss of investment. Legislation was in the works to compensate these institutions.

Debbie was a natural born female and could have finished school up to the tenth grade but her father took her out of school at the end of her seventh grade year so that she could contribute money to the household. Her hourly wage was deposited in his bank account. As a natural born baby she could not be sold on the market without her fathers permission nor could the store sell or trade her without her fathers permission. She had her first blood last year but her father had not taken her virginity for some reason. With her virginity intact, no one could fuck her cunt, not even Mr Jackson, but her mouth and anus were fair game. Even though she was employed under different circumstances than the other females, she still had to abide by the store rules.

The store employees lived a block away from the store in a building that had seen better days. Mr Jackson and his managers would rent the women and girls on weekends for party’s and orgy’s. Working for a retail store didn’t pay very much so Mr Jackson had to get creative in ways of making money. Debbie was thankful that she lived at home and rode a female only bus to the sub-division where she lived.

Debbie got dressed and brushed a stray lock of her long blonde hair back and pushed her ponytail holder a little higher up as she walked up the stairs to Mr Jackson’s office.

Debbie walked up to the secretary’s desk and smiled: “Hello, Miss Buxom. I am here to interview for the job opening with Mr Jackson.”

The female employees didn’t know if Miss Buxom was her real name. Debbie guessed the woman was in her late forties or early fifties. The store had a network upgrade last year and Miss Buxom and three other women were part of the installation. Mr Jackson sold the three women and with the profit of the sale, upgraded the light fixtures on the sales floor. Getting funding from corporate was difficult so Mr Jackson, like other store managers, used the sales generated from the store to buy, sell and trade women and girls. That generated enough cash to improve the store, plus it didn’t hurt that he took a ten percent cut of the profit to fund his retirement plus all the female flesh he could want.

Miss Buxom smiled at Debbie. She had dried cum on her face and hair, she was the center of the circle jerk this morning. Mr Jackson liked to have inspirational store meetings several times a week. With the female employees lined up around the break room, he liked to talk about the importance of the Patriarchy and the female place within society. He like to say that a female’s place was on her knees with her head back, mouth open and tongue out. His managers stood in a circle and jerked their cocks off over a randomly selected female employee, this morning it was Miss Buxom: “Mr Jackson will be ready shortly. Please have a place at the wall.”

Debbie walked over to wall. All the way down the carpet in front of the wall were spray painted foot prints. The female employee stood on the foot prints and put her nose on the wall and waited. There were other girls and women standing facing the wall outside different offices, like the floor manager, the clothing rack manager, the cleaning manager, the HR manager. Some were waiting for their monthly anal or oral review, others for a cunt inspection. For the females that corporate owned, their mouth, anus and cunt belonged belong to WWP and so the three holes had be properly maintained with regular inspections.

A male voice: “Miss Buxom! Get your ass in here!”

It was Mr Jackson. Miss Buxom scurried into his office and shut the door.

For the next fifteen minutes Debbie stood facing the wall. She was disappointed that her father took her out of school. She could read and could do some easy math. She really excelled at fashion and make-up, getting A’s in both courses and she was awarded the deep throat certificate for holding a cock in her throat for three minutes. Her father always told, from her earliest memory, that her oral skills would be her biggest asset. Her father trained her, teaching her how to deep throat, in all different kinds of positions. He used a stop watch to keep track of how long she could hold her breath with his cock in her mouth. She and her mother practiced with dildos mounted on the wall, all different sizes. She hoped to impress Mr Jackson, who knows where this cock warmer job could lead to.

Miss Buxom came out of Mr Jackson’s office adjusting her tiny skirt.

Mr Jackson: “Send in the next employee.”

Miss Buxom looked over at Debbie: “Mr Jackson will see you now Miss Baylock.”

Debbie took a deep breath and walked through the door. Mr Jackson was perched on the edge of his desk, nude except for black socks and black shoes. He stood about six two or six three and weighed about 350 pounds, maybe closer to 400. He had hair all over him. A bear, Debbie thought. The female employees called him the ‘the white blob’ behind his back.

Debbie had never been in his office before. His desk was made of glass, you could see right through it and behind his desk was a floor to ceiling, wall to wall mirror. She couldn’t help but notice her petite frame was overwhelmed by his body.

Mr Jackson liked walking around nude but corporate got irate when he would walk the sales floor during the business day, some of the men who shop in the store complained, so he would walk around the sales floor nude before hours and after hours. Miss Buxom would neatly hang up his clothes in his office. Mr Jackson loved conducting meetings in the nude, he did everything nude.

Debbie found herself staring at his partially hard and already massive cock while she spoke to him: “Um. Hi, Mr Jackson, I am here for job interview?”

Mr Jackson stood up:”Ah, Debbie! Come in and leave your clothes on the floor by the door, but leave your shoes and socks on. So, you’re interested in being my cock warmer?”

Debbie started undressing: “Yes, sir.”

She left her short skirt and blouse a tiny pile on the floor near the door, none of the female employees wore panties or bras. Debbie stood by the door naked except for her socks and Mary Jane’s.

Mr Jackson looked up from his tablet smiled like he was waiting for something. Debbie awkwardly walked across the room and hugged him. He was so big that she couldn’t fit her arms around him. She laid her left cheek on his hairy chest: “Thank you Mr Jackson for taking time to interview me for this important position. I know you are a busy man.”

Mr Jackson smiled and stroked her hair with his massive hand: “You’re welcome Debbie, I take this cock warmer position seriously. There are several other girls that I have interviewed and they are pretty good cock suckers, so if you want this position, your oral skills have to be the best.”

Debbie stood at eye level with Mr Jackson’s hairy chest. Her tiny, goosebump covered perky breasts barely moved as she looked up at him smiling and nodded: “Yes sir. My father says my oral skills are my best asset.”

Mr Jackson smiled down at her: “I sure hope he’s right. My cock demands the best mouth and the girl who has that mouth should be enthusiastic for my cock. So on your knees.”

Debbie was on her knees staring at Mr Jackson’s long and massive cock. She was smiling brightly and licking her lips like she had been taught. She wondered where it had been today and who she would taste on it. With her father’s cock, she knew when her mother had been on it. She knew the taste and smell of her mother’s cunt and anus. Other times though, there were several different smells and taste on it, his office whores.

Mr Jackson scrolled through his tablet. He was impressed that she always showed up on time, she always had a smile and customer satisfaction surveys that were submitted said that she was very approachable. She was the first to volunteer for glory hole duty in the men’s room, and the other male managers all thought she was a fun person to work with and could be trusted to do the right thing with their cocks. She nodded her head while staring at his cock, which was easily twice the size of her fathers, and was still only half-hard. She wondered how much of it she’d be able to handle.

Mr Jackson: “It says here that you got your first customer award for helping a customers twin daughters for fitting their first strap-on dildos. The strap-on’s were accessories for the clothes he purchased?”

Debbie smiled and nodded: “Oh, yes sir. The customer said something about a mother daughter orgy so he wanted his daughters to look grown-up and their mother dressed as a little girl.”

Mr Jackson: “It also says that you have enthusiasm during the weekly female Patriarchy meetings that Mrs Dunkin runs on behalf of the store.”

Debbie smiled: “Yes sir. We need the Patriarchy laws to keep women and girls in their place. We need the guiding male cock to show us the way and the truth.”

Mr Jackson: “And what is the Patriarchy hierarchy?”

Debbie kept smiling. “Men, boys, male dogs, and females.”

Mr Jackson: “Very good. Well, it looks like you’re fitting in just fine as a junior female employee. And the way you’ve been staring at my cock, I think you’re ready for the oral interview.”

Mr Jackson chuckled as Debbie blushed: “I ... I ... I’m sorry, sir. I just ... your cock looks angry.”

Mr Jackson pushed his stomach in with his left hand: “Don’t worry about it. As a lowly female employee, it shows a lot of initiative on your part, more than other females who have interviewed as my cock warmer. As part of supporting our store policy, you should be paying attention to a man’s cock, it was what your mouth was made for.”

Debbie: “Thank you, sir. I’m just a little nervous. Um, so ... should- should I start?”

Mr Jackson: “Yes, but, first, lock your arms behind back. Use only your mouth, lips and tongue to please my cock. The longer you deep throat my cock, the higher marks you will get. You may start.”

Debbie locked her arms behind her back and leaned forward. She kissed the tip of the head, then licked down the side of the cock. Debbie was entranced as the cock grew thicker and longer with each kiss and lick. She noticed an unusual and earthy scent.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.