Please Help My Husband - Cover

Please Help My Husband

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: A female friend has a very personal request to help her marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Sharing   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   .

Joel was tickled to get the text from Mindy, a very close friend since grade school but who had not kept in touch with him since she married Will almost a year ago. It didn’t seem casual, the way she asked him to pick a time and place so they could talk.

He’d even been a part of her wedding, something that broke his heart since he’d always hoped that he’d be her husband but never ever let her know any of those deep feelings. They were both twenty now and he didn’t even date because he hadn’t gotten over her.

They both worked and he knew exactly where she did, so he picked a little restaurant nearby and texted “dinner?”. Reply was immediate. He sent the place and time.

She was already there when he walked in and she stood up and hugged him. Her appearance hadn’t changed with being married, but he saw that there was something going on behind her smile. They ordered and then she reached out her hand for his.

Joel was a little startled since, even though they were very close in mind, they had rarely touched beyond hugs during all the years they knew each other. She looked at him and got right to the point, “I need you to help my husband. It’s kind of an unusual thing and there is no one else that I could possibly trust to ask. We were such good friends up until I married, and I must admit that that change diminished how much we kept in touch. I hope that this will rectify that.”

Dinner came and they ate and just did some casual talk about jobs and if they’d seen anybody else from their senior class for a while and so on. He was still puzzled and when they were finished Mindy said, “I’m not really comfortable talking about what I need to in here. Can we go someplace private?”

“My apartment is only a few blocks from here if that is okay.”

Mindy smiled and said she thought that it would be. As they walked there was little verbal interaction. Joel was getting more and more puzzled.

He offered her a glass of wine as they settled into a small couch pretty close to each other. Mindy took a deep swig and said, “Okay, here goes. I realize that you hardly know my husband Will. I guess I didn’t get to know him enough. At first, I was pretty infatuated when we started dating. We weren’t intimate until only a month before the wedding which makes me probably the oldest virgin in our high school class.” That brought a small smile to her face.

She explained that Will was a lot more sexually experienced which was probably a good thing because he taught her how to enjoy being naked with a man pretty quickly. Joel felt the beginnings of an erection and he rearranged himself to hide it. He had fantasized about being her lover ever since he knew it could be done. It was both stimulating and painful for him to hear what she just said.

She asked for another glass of wine before she continued, “Therein lies the problem. My husband has some expectations about our sex that he got from his previous experiences, but we are frustrated by a side effect from that.” She glanced up said, “I am sure I’ve really puzzled you why I’m talking about this but be patient and I hope I can make it clear.

“I have to explain that he learned about sex from an older neighbor couple who were kind of kinky. The husband like to watch him screw the wife and then vice versa, each taking as many turns as they could. He told me that he was able to sex her four times in a couple of hours.

“I got to thinking about that a lot and wondered why he could never get it up for me again for three hours or longer. Sometimes once wasn’t enough for me to be fully satisfied. I kept after him and he finally told me the above story and said he later discovered with the girl he dated before he met me that the only way he did it twice close together was when he and his girlfriend and a buddy had been out drinking. He had the same issue with her as me except that this time when the girlfriend wanted more right away she went and got it from the buddy who was sleeping on the couch. Will’s pecker popped right up when he heard them screwing and he nailed her again as soon as the buddy finished.

“That got me to thinking that maybe that would have to happen if I was going to get what I wanted. Before I make that request of him though I wanted to make sure I had all my ducks in a row. There is nobody else I would dare tell what I just told you and maybe you figured out that I would like to know if you would be that other man?”

She stopped and looked at him expectantly. His cock was at max so he turned so she could see the bulge in his jeans. What she’d said hit him hard enough that he simply said, “Mindy, I have wanted to make love with you ever since I knew it could be done. I don’t care if you are married and I don’t care if five guys fuck you before it’s my turn, I couldn’t possibly refuse your request.” He felt his face flush so he stopped.

She slid over and wrapped her arms around the shy guy and planted a big kiss on his lips. That was also a first and then she pulled back and said, “How many women have you had sex with?” When he said there had been none, she smiled and added, “Wonderful! You will not need to use condoms which I hate.”

She stood up and said, “Well, that was the big thing I needed to know. It’s on me now to see if I can get my husband to cooperate and I will let you know of my progress.” She gave him a full body hug and her tits left an unforgettable impression on his chest as he got another wet kiss.

He had to beat his meat to get his mind off of that conversation for the next couple days until she called him back. It was a Thursday and she seemed almost breathless as she asked to come over his place again the following evening after work. He said he’d have dinner if that would help. She assured him it would.

His little wine cellar got restocked and he took care of a lot of overdue housekeeping. He got in the shower and while he was there jacked off again just thinking about her being in his presence soon. What she had said seemed like something in a dream by now so he was hopeful for confirmation.

She was lovely even in her work clothes and his crotch started to swell in spite of his preventative therapy. he served her some wine that she sipped on nervously. “Joel, I can’t wait any longer to tell you that my husband has agreed to my request. He would like the same experience with me and realizes from his background that’s the only way it’s likely to happen. Let’s eat dinner and then I have another request.”

It was a simple meal and quickly consumed along with more wine. After he cleared the table he sat down and she reached out both hands. “Before we do this odd thing, I have to get more comfortable with you or I’ll never be able to do it with my husband nearby. He understands so don’t be concerned about that. I need for us to have sex tonight to make sure it works between us. I have some concerns because we have been friends so long and never physically intimate.”

He stood up so she could see his jeans bulging and said, “I told you I wanted you for a long time. Do you want to take a shower first?”

She smiled brightly, “After my workday I think that’s an excellent idea. It’s something that I rarely do with my husband only because he doesn’t seem to care for it.” Washing and rubbing each other was such fun that they didn’t get out until it started to run cold and then they toweled each other off vigorously with lots of giggles and squeezes and just plain having fun.

That lightheartedness helped a lot when they moved to the bed. With their bodies dry they could explore them in some other ways so he went for her tits which were nice firm C-cup with big nipples and she reached for his seven-incher and began stroking it lightly with her fingertips.

“Mmmmm! Are you sure you never had your hands on tits before? They’re sure enjoying what you’re doing!”

he laughed and said, “I said I hadn’t fucked, not that I’ve never played around with girls. But none of them were as lovely or as built as you!”

“Well I can return the compliment because what I’ve got in my hand is the biggest one it’s ever held. You hold still and I’ll show you what I’ve learned to do with my mouth.” She rearranged herself and he found out what all the yakking about blowjobs was. When he told her he was ready to blow she said, “Go ahead; I like the taste.” After he did she raised up her head and showed him her mouth full semen and swallowed it.

He wanted to try oral sex that he’d seen videos of on the web but when he headed for her crotch she said, “I can’t wait any longer for the main course. I was glad to blow you so that you would last longer for me inside.”

His cock had stayed firm and she pulled him between her legs, guiding it to the promised land. She was clearly enjoying herself as they rutted and when he asked if he should pull out she told him he’d better not in no uncertain terms.

They showered again and she dressed to leave. As they hugged she said quietly, “I want to keep the momentum going so can you come over tomorrow night?” When he nodded she added, “I don’t think it would be wise to demonstrate such a good time in my husband’s presence. He mostly needs my pussy to be freshly fucked in order for him to get it up and do me again. I would feel better at least this first time if I got on all fours and just pull up my robe so you could inseminate me. Just remind you, he will have just fucked me so that will be different than tonight too.”

He had one question, “Will I be able to go again after his second turn? I’m sure I will be hard again quickly.”

She looked thoughtful, “I just don’t know but don’t count on it at least at first. I think from listening to his experience that we may get there, and after tonight I sure hope we do, so just let me be the guide.” She kissed him goodbye and then his apartment felt empty.

Joel was right on time and Mindy greeted him in a robe that was quite unrevealing. She brought them drinks while she did the last preparations for dinner. Will held his drink up for a toast and said, “This is pretty wild. If I hadn’t done this before I don’t think I could.” They clinked on that.

With the table cleared, Mindy said, “I can’t wait any longer. Joel, you put on this robe while we are busy. Then she and her husband went in and closed the bedroom door. He could hear some thumping and muffled noises and of course he was already erect when Will walked out in his boxers. He just pointed with his thumb over his shoulder as he went into the bathroom. Joel knew to leave the door open because her husband needed to hear what was happening to get turned on again.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.