Big Game Hunting in Alabama - Cover

Big Game Hunting in Alabama

Copyright© 2019 by aubie56

Chapter 2

Words totally failed me at Jo’s plea. I simply could say nothing, the way my throat was so dry. My heart shrank at the sound of her voice saying all of those things. There was simply nothing that I could do but go to her and take her hand. I led her to my bed and motioned for her to lie down.

She refused. Instead she used both of her hands to remove her night gown. She was wearing nothing under it, and I was amazed to see that she had even removed all of her pussy hair. She tossed her gown onto an empty chair and then lay down on the bed. She scooted over and patted the mattress beside her to indicate that I should put my ass there and do it soon.

I usually slept in boxer shorts, but I skipped them for now. I lay down beside Jo as naked as she was. She threw her arm across me and said, “Thank you.” What could I say. I said nothing and put my right arm across her and pulled her into a hug as I rolled over to face her. This was the first time in a long time that I had looked at her bare skin, and, dammit, yes, she did have a multitude of scars all over her body. Some were just scars and others were laced with the suture marks.

I almost cried at what had happened to her body, but I knew that the scars did nothing to dampen her wonderful spirit or her loving attitude, so I just turned off the sight of the scars and never saw them again for the rest of the night. I was so much stronger than Jo that I had to be careful not to hurt her when I hugged her. She and I reached at the same time to kiss, and that was the sweetest kiss that I could imagine. Hell, yes, I was in love with my sister in all of the meanings of the word. Incest or not, I was going to take her tonight and to hell with the rest of the world.

I figured that she could not become pregnant, so incest was just a technical term that had no meaning for us. We could adopt children if and when we ever wanted them, but what I wanted now was to be the best and most loving companion that my unjustly injured sister could have. She deserved better from the world, and I was going to do everything I could to give it to her.

I don’t know how long we just held each other and exchanged kisses. It could have been minutes or it could have been hours for all I knew for a fact, but I was in no hurry for it to end. I know, the man is supposed to be the aggressor in a sexual coupling, but I wanted this to be perfect for my lover, and I wanted her to set the pace that fitted her mood the best.

Somewhere in that kissing interlude, I did follow the stereotype by sliding my hand down to grasp her breast—at this point, I could not think of it as a common tit. I massaged her breast gently, and I must have been doing the right thing, because Jo began to moan in a manner that was almost a purr. The position we were in made it impossible for me to use two hands on her breasts, but that seemed not to be all that important at the moment. I was able to move back and forth so that I did not make one breast sore, and I finally started playing with her nipples.

After what seemed like a reasonable time, I slid down her body, kissing all the way, to take her left nipple between my lips. Jo was holding me so tight that I was not able to reach her right nipple with my lips, but I was careful not to do so much to her left nipple that it got sore. Before long, I started to suckle on her left nipple, and she took that as some kind of signal, because she rolled away from me enough that I could reach her right nipple to suckle on it.

This must have been working some sort of magic on her because she began to writhe her hips in time with whatever I was doing at the moment. It didn’t take me long to realize my opportunity, and I began to flog her nipples with my tongue. That really got the writhing to go up a notch, so I took a chance to bite gently on her nipple with my teeth.

Oh, my God, what a reaction I got! Jo squealed in pleasure and began to pound her hips up and down on the bed. She grabbed my free hand and pulled it down to rest upon her pussy. She was pumping out liquid like out of a fire hose. I couldn’t resist, and used the palm of my hand to smear the liquid all around on her pussy until her whole area was covered in lubricant. I have no idea what made me do that, but it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Finally, Jo’s orgasm simmered down, and she said, “My God, John, what did you do to me? I have masturbated to orgasm before, but it was nothing like that. This one was so good that I need to rest for a minute or so. Just, I beg of you, don’t ever forget what it was that you did, because I know that I am going to want that again.”

I smiled and promised to remember. Ha, how could I possibly forget what I did to cause such a reaction in the woman that I love? I gave Jo about five minutes to recover before I began to move my fingers around her pussy. I stayed away from her clit, but I tried to massage everything else.

“John, please, that’s enough. I want my next orgasm to be with your penis inside my vagina. I can’t wait any longer. Please fuck me now!”

There was no way I could resist such a request, so I got into position between Jo’s thighs. I was no virgin, but I was not all that experienced either. Most of my experiences had been while I was in high school, but I had no time for women since our parents’ death. I was circumcised, so that did make things a little easier, and I began to rub my cock head into Jo’s pussy slit. She raised her legs so that they were draped across my back, and that raised her vaginal opening enough so that I could reach it.

Her hymen was nowhere to be found. She probably lost it during the accident or maybe during one of the many operations in this area. In any case, I did not care one whit. I knew that Jo was a virgin as far as men were concerned, and that I was going to have to be careful not to hurt her when I pushed into her inexperienced vagina.

I did not have any trouble getting past her pussy lips, but her muscles just behind those lips were very tense. “Jo, honey, listen to me. You are going to have to relax your pussy muscles so that I can enter without hurting you. If you want, I’ll push my finger in first to let you know what my hard cock will feel like.”

“No, no, just go ahead and push in. I’ll be able to relax when I feel your pressure on me. Right now, I can’t tell which muscles you are talking about.”

“Okay, if that is what you want. Here I come. I can stop the moment you tell me that it is too painful. Just let me know what you need from me.”

“What I need from you is a good fucking. Now stop pussy-footing around and get with the program!”

I couldn’t help laughing at her unintended pun, but I got over that quickly and resumed pushing against her pussy. Well, Jo knew what she was talking about. She was able to relax the muscles as soon as I started to push hard against them, and I slid into her vagina without further ado. She was so wet that there was never any problem with dry spots, and I was able to penetrate her to my limit with that one stroke.

I did get a reaction as I crossed her G-spot. Her eyes opened wide and I could see the pleasure wash over her. I kept going, though, and my next startled reaction from Jo was when I pressed against her clit with my pubic bone. Here came another one of those moans of pleasure that was almost a purr. I held still for a few seconds to savor the feeling of a completely enclosed hard cock, but I didn’t want to delay Jo’s pleasure too long.

I began to stroke and she held on to me tightly with her legs around my hips. It took us only a couple of strokes before our rhythm was established and I was stroking my new wife like any other newly wed. I was surprised at how quickly Jo began to rise to her orgasm, and all the more surprising was that I was right there with her.

Jo was nearly at the peak of her climb to orgasm when I could not hold back any longer. My first jet of semen pushed her over the edge, and she screamed in pleasure this time. Not squealed, but screamed. She began to bounce on the bed as if she were trying to continue the stroking rhythm, but that was impossible because she was gripping my cock so tightly that I could not have moved if I had wanted to.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.