Funny Fetish - Cover

Funny Fetish

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: A man can only screw under certain circumstances.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Sharing   Orgy   .

I’m Madeline, Maddy works well, and I’m dating a guy with an interesting angle on intercourse. Now I’ve tried lots of that activity myself and met my share of both good and worthless dudes, but this was a new one for me.

I’m late twenties and never married but I’ve tried lots of things including cohabitation with one guy and another time with two guy roommates. I was back to dating a few guys when I met Terry.

At first he didn’t seem unusual. We did stuff together and got comfortable. I’m not a “first date fuck” kind of girl now, although in my impetuous past I’d been known to indulge.

When we got to being naked in a private place, he asked me a really odd question, “How long has it been since you got laid?” I noticed he was still flaccid, which just didn’t happen with my attractive body on full display.

“Uh, I had a date last night.” I reached for his cock to help it get the way I wanted. That was odd. Didn’t he really like girls, or something?

He asked another question, “How many times did he shoot in you?” This was crazy. Most guys don’t even want to know you’ve ever had another one in you, let alone how much sperm you’ve taken.

His pecker was filling so I decided to go along with it. “He shot in me two times. Satisfied?” That did it. He was hard and he proceeded to fuck me. When he shot his stuff I was wondering where this is going to go next. I soon found out.

He got down between my legs and started slurping his semen. He paused to ask, “do your other boyfriends do this?” I told him that some did and some didn’t but I really liked it.

We went out again almost a week later, as much because I was curious about him as needing his dick. I was screwing two other guys at the time so getting my needs met wasn’t an issue.

Before we even got naked, Terry was asking about my sexual activity since he and I been together. Finally I stopped him and asked, “why are you so concerned about my sex life? I thought that was my business, not yours.”

He looked down at the table we were sitting at and explained, “I guess I’m kind of weird and it has cost me some girlfriends I really liked. I can’t have sex with a girl unless I know she’s been recently fucked and the more the better. You’ve been real good to answer my questions. I hope it doesn’t turn you off because I really like you and want us to have a good time together.”

I was silent for a bit before I responded, “Terry, that is real different. You’re absolutely right, most guys I date want to think I’m a virgin, which I’m a long way from. Even if they know I’m having sex with anyone else, the user he just tried to ignore it which is okay with me. You are an interesting case and I’d like to see where we can go together. Now that I understand, I can probably even make it better for you. Let’s get naked and I tell you some stories and will see how hard you get.”

Just the anticipation was enough to have him fully loaded and I guided him between my legs before I got to the “meat” of the situation.

“If I’d known it was so important to you I could’ve arranged to have one of my fuck buddies stop by after work and get me nice and juiced up for you. How about if I do that next time?” He sucked extra hard on my tits I felt his cock twitch in my pussy. I’d hit that target right on.

“I’ve been laid five times since our last date by the other two guys I’m dating. Two of them were on the same day and only an hour apart. I bet you’d like that!” He moaned and shot his wad. “Bull’s-eye,” I thought and wrapped my legs around him because he was going to have to make sure I got mine too. When he started to wilt a little bit I said, “Think that another guy just made me all slippery for you.” His erection returned and I got my pleasures before he popped off again.

It was really interesting to have him pleasuring me as I told stories from my past that no one else had ever heard. Sometimes I felt that feeling his excitement about my wicked ways was more satisfying than what he was putting between my legs. Of course I wanted that too.

When I began running out of stories, there was only one logical next step. I knew what he wanted so I didn’t even ask or announce as I set it up.

We had a date for Friday night and he came to my place without any specific plans. He was a bit surprised when I introduced him to George, my longest-running stud. I’d made a simple supper and we enjoyed drinks and conversation with Terry throwing puzzled glances at me from time to time.

I excused myself and came out of the bedroom wearing just a baby doll nighty top, no panties. I put on some music and started to dance in front of these two guys. I made sure their glasses stayed full, leaning over so they could look down my top and finally I said, “if you want any more entertainment better get out of those clothes.” They complied and I enjoyed seeing them look at each other’s hard on when they were uncovered.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.