Curiosity Killed the Kat or was it the rabbit - Cover

Curiosity Killed the Kat or was it the rabbit

by S star W

Copyright© 2019 by S star W

Coming of Age Sex Story: A young girl is curious about sex and gets her father to help.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   .

(Or Was it The Ribbit)

A little background:

Jane (Janice Kathy Robinson) lived with her dad. She was an only child and her mother had died in an car wreck two years ago, when she was twelve. She had somewhat begun to develop, before her mom died, and her mom had taught her how to shave her underarms and legs. She had not however started her period or the growth of pubic hair.

Life, before her mom had died, was great. She and her father had taken Jane on several trips. They had gone to Disney World as well as Six Flags and other them parks. They had even gone camping numerous times and taught her how to build a fire and set up a tent. Unlike a lot of her friends, her mother didn’t work outside the house and her friends often stayed over.

Then her mother died. Because her dad was often at work, her friends weren’t able to stay over as much as they used to. She never had to stay with a babysitter. Since she was twelve, her father had decided that she could take care of herself, but didn’t want her to have her friends over while he wasn’t there. She could, if one of her friends moms didn’t have to work, stay over at a friends house.

It was one of these times, fortunately for her, that she got her first period. Her mother had told her, before she died, that one day she would get her period. It was however a tremendous shock to her when she went to the bathroom to pee and found her panties soaked in blood. She screamed at the sight and her friends mother came running to see what was wrong. It was her that taught her how to deal with her monthlies.

After her friend and her friend’s mother had cleaned up Jane’s privates and they were alone that her friend asked, “Why do you shave your privates, though she used the word pussy.” “Well, aren’t you supposed to. Mom taught me how to shave my legs all the way up my thighs but at the time my, eh, pussy hadn’t started growing hair. I just assumed that it was supposed to be shaved as well.” Her friend though about it for a moment then said, “You’re right. We shave our legs why not there as well.” Jane helped her friend shave her privates for the first time in her life. After feeding the smoothness of her newly shaven pussy, her friend decided that she would keep it that way.

Jane and her friend went into her friend’s room to talk and watch movies. They talked about boys at their school they thought were good looking. Her friend said to Jane, “Wait here a minute.” With that said she rushed out of the room. Jane was wondering where she was going, until she came back into the room holding a DVD.

After the DVD had been put into the player, the two girls watched as on the screen a girl not much older than them laid down on a bed. The girl was totally naked. Within a few seconds a man old enough to be her father came into the room. He too was totally naked. He began to kiss the young girl all over. Jane particularly noticed how the girl moaned as the man kissed her slightly more than Walnut sized breast, and the man seemed to pay a lot of attention to her breast. Then he slowly worked his way down to the girl’s sex, which was bald and looked as if it had never had any hair at all. The previous moans were nothing compared to the sounds the girl made as the man kissed and licked the girl’s sex. Soon the girl’s hips were humping up and down, grinding the man’s face, as she screamed in obvious pleasure. The man stopped his ministrations and watched as the girl came down from her orgasmic high. He then gently began working his penis into the girl’s sex. After a few more seconds he was plunging his manhood in and out of her. It was obvious that he was driving his dick all the way into her.

When the movie was over the girls just stared at the now blank screen. If anyone had been watching it would have been obvious that neither of the girls had ever seen anything like this before. A knock at the front door drew the girls from their reverie and Jane’s friend grabbed the DVD and quickly returned it to her brother’s room.

A few days later, after her period was over, Jane started remembering the scenes of the movie. It was all she could do not to rub herself between her legs. It itched so much just from watching the movie. Her body was starting to awaken sexually. From then on every time she saw a boy or a man walking along the street. She would try to imagine just what they would look like naked. Despite the itch that always accompanied these thoughts she had never played with herself.

Jane age 13 and 14

During June the summer before her fourteenth birthday, she went to another friend’s house for a all girls pool party. At the party they began a game of chicken fighting. (You know where one person gets on another’s shoulders in the pool opposite others doing the same and trying to which one can knock the other into the pool.) Everything would have been fine except that Jane, who was on another girl’s shoulders, had on a bikini, as did most of the other girls. The girl she was fighting felt herself beginning to fall backwards. In an attempt to regain her balance began scrabbling to hold on to something to keep from falling. The girl finally caught hold of something. Unfortunately it was the front of Jane’s bikini top, which instead of holding her up ripped. Both she and the bikini top fell backwards into the pool. Leaving Jane not only the victor, but also topless. Conveniently enough, for him any, the older brother of her friend came out to the pool to call all of the girls in for lunch. His mouth fell open in shock as he got a full view of Jane’s breast. It took Jane only a few seconds to realize that she was now topless. She used her arms to cover herself then looked up, saw him, and screamed. She didn’t know how long he had been standing there, but was sure he had been there long enough to get a good view of her breast. The very thought of this older boy getting a look at her naked upper body made her nipples stiffen and her pussy moisten, and not from the pool.

The other girls quickly ushered the boy back inside, as they got to towel to cover Jane’s upper body. As quickly as she could, she pulled a t-shirt on to cover her naked chest.

Because her bikini top was ripped in such a way that it could no longer be worn, she had to go home wearing the t-shirt with nothing under it. Feeling naked without a bra or anything under her shirt, when she got home she grabbed a bra from her room and went to her bathroom to put it on. Without knocking she opened the door to the bathroom and got her second surprise of the day. There sitting on the toilet was her father. Before either of them could say anything, she got a good unintended look at her father’s manhood. It was limp when she came in and hanging down about three inches. She muttered, “Sorry,” and left the room. Before she had shut the door however, she saw it grow from a limp three inches to a simi hard six inches.

She went back to her room, mind whirling. She pulled her shirt off and put her bra on, but slower than she normally would have. Though she had never thought of her father that way, she couldn’t help wondering what it would be like to have that thing inside of her.

From that day on she, subconsciously but intentionally, tried to get another look at his naked body. She saw him that way again several times. Every time she saw like that way, she got an incredible feeling between her legs. It tingled and itched at the same time. It also got very very wet down there. She didn’t know what was happening, but she liked it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.