Dating Dennis - Cover

Dating Dennis

Copyright© 2019 by Pan

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tammy pranks her brother Dennis, setting him up on a fake date. When he finds out, however, he insists that she be his date instead...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   Hypnosis   Magic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Porn Theatre  

I’m not going to lie - I thought it would be funny. I mean, he’s two years older than me, but Dennis is such a nerd ... he’s never had a girlfriend, and he’s ... well, let’s just say that he’s not exactly been “lucky” in the looks department.

Of course, if I’d known where it was going to lead, I never would have done it.

My name’s Tammy - I’m 18, but people always tell me I look younger. And, unlike Dennis, I’ve had a couple of boyfriends. I was one of the first girls in our grade to get boobs (probs because I was the last to lose my puppy fat) and so I got plenty of attention. I’m not a slut or anything, but I’ve fooled around with a few guys, and yeah, I’ve always enjoyed myself.

I wasn’t dating anyone when I decided to prank my brother. That’s how I came up with the idea, actually - we were on the same dating site. His profile came up, and I couldn’t resist - I quickly made a new profile, and sent him a couple of messages. He replied (of course he replied - I googled “hot girl”, and used the picture that had the most clothes on as the profile pic) and soon, Dennis and “Madeline” were going on a date.

Madeline never showed up, and at first, I was going to leave it at that. I figured that I’d had my laugh, I’d tell him what I’d done. Not to be a bitch, just because ... well, okay, a little bit to be a bitch. But like I said - it was funny!

But to my surprise, he kept on messaging her. And so ... well...

I couldn’t resist.

Seriously, what would you have done in my place?

Madeline stood Dennis up 3 more times before I finally admitted what I’d done. I guess I knew at that point he wasn’t going to find it funny, but when I told him, I swear I almost peed myself. I laughed and laughed and laughed at his face. He was so ... okay, I guess it was pretty mean, but still. I couldn’t help myself!

I sort of expected retaliation, but instead, he just came into my room, and asked if we could talk.


“Hey Dennis...”

“Hey, Tammy. Would you mind sitting down? There’s something I really need to talk to you about.”

“Dennis, is this about the prank? Because I swear, I didn’t mean anything by it - it was just a joke. It just sort of ... got out of hand.”

“Yeah, it’s about the prank. No, don’t look like that - I’m not going to hurt you. I just need ... we just need to have a chat.”

“Okay...”

“So listen, I don’t know if you realise what you did...”

“I know I hurt your feelings, and I’m sorry. I’m super sorry. I swear, it won’t happen again...”

“Well, it’s not just that...”

“What is it?”

“It’s just ... look, you’re younger than me, so maybe you don’t know these things. But when I thought I was going to be going out with Madeline, I ... Tammy, are you listening?”

“Oh, sorry. Your necklace is just so ... is that new?”

“Yeah, it’s nice, isn’t it?”

“Mmm...”

“Anyway, what I was saying was just that you made me think I had a date. Didn’t you, sis?”

“Mmmm hmmm...”

“And so when you stood me up, well, that’s not really fair, is it?”

“Not ... fair...”

“So the fair and reasonable thing to do is to make it up to me. Do you want to make it up to me, Tammy?”

“Want to ... make it ... up...”

“So if Madeline stood me up four times, what does that mean?”

“Hmmm?”

“Madeline stood me up for four dates, right?”

“Uh huh...”

“And so how many dates do you owe me, Tammy?”

“I guess ... four?”

“That’s right. So I want you to go and get dressed, like you would for a nice date, and then come back here. I’m going to take you out to dinner and a film, exactly like my first date with Madeline.”

“Okay...”

“Meet me back here in ten minutes, Tammy.”

“Ten ... minutes...”

“Oh, and Tammy?”

“Yeah, Dennis?”

“Wear something slutty.”


And so that’s how I ended up sitting in the passenger seat of Dennis’s car, as he drove me to a restaurant.

Obviously if I’d had any idea that I’d owe him dates afterwards, I would never have set him up - it was just meant to be a prank. I didn’t want to be dating my brother. (ew!) But I’m not going to lie, I had a pretty good time. He picked a nice restaurant, we saw a movie that I’d been wanting to see for a while, and he was a perfect gentleman the whole time.

Well, almost the whole time. When I came back to his room and he saw what I was wearing, he really ogled me. Super gross. But hey, he’d told me to dress slutty - because, I’m assuming, that’s what Madeline would have done - and so I had to do it. I picked out these super short shorts that I know guys like - they make my ass look amazing. And to top it off, I have this shirt that’s like half-shirt, half-poncho - it shows my midriff, which can sometimes make me a bit self-conscious, but it’s exactly the kind of thing that I’d wear on a first date.

If I liked the guy, that is.

His eyes practically boggled out of his head, and whenever we were walking - from the car to the restaurant, or the restaurant to the cinema or whatever - his hand would slip down and grab my ass.

Part of me wanted to slap him, but I remembered that I was on a date, so I just grimaced and put up with it.

During the movie, and I thought this was actually pretty sweet, he reached over and held my hand. I got that nervous thrill that you get when you’re not sure whether or not a guy likes you, and I just reached back and held his hand as well. It was really nice.

When we were heading home, he asked (jokingly, I hope) if I wanted to go somewhere and neck. If it had been a real date, I would have slapped him (well ... depending on how much I liked him, that is) but since he was my brother, I just gave him a death-stare, rolled my eyes, and told him that we were going straight home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.