Sam's Sweetheart Screws Selfishly - Cover

Sam's Sweetheart Screws Selfishly

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: Fucks are not always what they seem.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cuckold   First   .

His right hand kept returning to his erection in spite of a halfhearted attempt to keep it away. His left kept bringing a glass of Old Crow and ice to his lips even though he was a lotta years too young to be drinking it. His attention wouldn’t stay on the Netflix sci-fi on the screen in front of him. Mom was out on a date and probably wouldn’t be home before morning.

It was his imagination at work that was the cause of all of this. His longtime friend Susan was out on her first date since turning sixteen and being old enough. They’d lived next door all their lives, being born a few months apart. Bathing together as babies, playing in their yard together and all sorts of other shared activities had led to playing doctor and exploring sex when it made its appearance.

Earlier that day, when lying together after a not-infrequent genital joining, Susan had blithely announced that she was going on her first date that evening. What made it especially upsetting was her announcement, “I think he’s cute and I will probably want to see if he can fuck as good as you.”

Sam didn’t need to hear that. He was in love with Susan and hoped to keep her all for himself. Apparently she didn’t feel the same. He left her and went home to cry and feel like shit. So here he was, alone at home while his lover was out doing whatever.

It was after midnight when the opening door woke him up. The show he’d been watching was long over. In walked Susan who noticed his pecker hanging out of his zipper although it wasn’t hard at this point. “Looks like you missed me, sweetie,” was her affectionate greeting. “I had a good time but you’re better,” was her remark as her hand grasped the stiffening member.

With a growl, Sam pushed her down on the carpet and pulled up her dress, revealing some pink panties. Those came off quickly including a paper towel she’d folded to fit between her thighs to soak up the gift her date had left. Sam couldn’t miss the big wet spot on it and, with a roar, held her down as he shoved his rod up her twat rather ferociously and began pounding.

If his feelings hadn’t been so intense, and he had opened his eyes, he’d have noticed how perfectly her hip thrusts matched his and the big smile on her face. When he roared his ejaculation and she calmed her orgasmic spasms, his chin was on her shoulder as he panted in exhaustion. She held him close, pleasure radiating from her crotch in waves. Running through her head was, “If I could count on this every time, I’d always find strange cock to get me ready...”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.