Drinks & Fuck Party - Cover

Drinks & Fuck Party

by Salahuddin Rehmaan

Copyright© 2019 by Salahuddin Rehmaan

Erotica Sex Story: I girl who accidentally got involved with friend's brother. Was not only used by the guy but he also involved other chaps to share her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   True Story   Sharing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Indian Erotica   Nudism   .

Myself Sneha Rajput, I’m 18 and a half years old from Rajasthan. I’m chubby girl, with 34 sized breasts, chubby cheeks, thick thighs, thick butts, pink lips and dimples on cheeks. My family is very conservative and so there is lots of pressure from their sides. Not to go out, stay in home, not to talk with boys, do not have a boy as a friend. The pressure made me coward and lacked my confidence in taking decision for myself. Decisions are taken for me by my family; some decisions are taken my close friends and some by my school and college friends. I study in private college, which starts from 12 noon and ends up around 3-4 pm. So the evenings are usually free as most of the studies are done in the first half. I have only two childhood friends, luckily to be my school mate too. One of them is Suman Patel. She stays nearby, not in the same colony but not far away too. She has an elder brother who is two years elder to her. His name is Sumit, being my friend’s brother I call him brother too. They both are good companion, don’t look like or behave like brother sister. They are very much open to each other, can discuss on any topic, even on menstruations and sanitary pads. They smoke together, drink together and even discuss about each other affairs. Her family isn’t conservative at all, instead they are broad mined. Suman can wear any type of western dresses, can stay out for late and can go anywhere without even seeking permission. I’m fond of western dresses and so I fulfilled those likings at Suman place. As we are close friends my family never objected me seeing her anytime.

It was my birthday and I was turning 18 then, she was very much excited about it. She decided that I should spend the whole day with her. My family was ignorant about my birthday so when she pleaded for the same, they readily accepted. She ordered cake and purchased a surprise dress for me. On the said date I arrived at her home early in the morning. We cut the cake, went for movie, had some snacks outdoor and then returned back to her place. We were chatting when she showed me the dress. It was tight fitting low neck t-shirt and tight fitted shorts. It was more than the dress I wore usually at her place. Still as a gift I decided to try it on. I went to the bathroom and changed in it. When I came back Suman laughed at me. I looked at myself and even I smiled a bit. The neck was so low that bra flaps were visible and the shorts were so short that my underwear lining was visible below the shorts line. I thought a while and Suman said to get rid of them. I smiled shyly and mood back to the bathroom. I removed my bra and underwear and came back outside. As we were on first floor no one was expected here. So I was confident and ignorant about my dressing. It was around 5:30 pm in the evening when Sumit arrived, as both Suman and Sumit were free to each other they never minded for knocking. So he rushed inside and I stood up seeing him in the room. He was looking at me from top to bottom. I know I was looking like a treat for any boy. So I just simply wished him and he responded. He asked that whether there was any sort of program, on which Suman told him about my birthday. He came near and wished me and then hugged me. He never hugged me in past and it was weird that he hugged me. But as it was my birthday so I thought that maybe he wished every girl that way. He asked, “Drinks?” I never had drinks before and always wanted to try. So getting an offer, I just didn’t say no. Suman looked at me in awe but then smiled back. So we all sat on the sofa and the glass was poured down. It was mixed with water, soda, cold drinks and ice. The drinks were severed and were placed on front of everyone. We all took it and sipped, it was bitter yet as I was very keen to taste it, I appreciated the taste. Suman gulped all in one shot and seeing her I took tried to gulp it down in one shot. I went down burning my throat down and the effect was boom. Head started to shake along with body and the bitter taste was all in the mouth. Sumit looking at my face asked me to have some salted cashew and peanuts.

I bend forward and picked some, just than I noticed him peeping in my cleavage. Normally I would have adjusted my clothes but there was nothing to be adjusted. Suman looked at me and smiled cunningly. Another round was served and Sumit forced me to gulp another glass down. I gulped it down and the drink started to show effect. I was drowsy, lips shaking, tongue and hands trembling. So to my dismay Sumit started a conversation, and to my nightmare it started with topic of intimate relationship. Usually both of them were talking among themselves and I was a listener only but within few minutes the topic shifted towards me and I was being the centre of questioning now. Sumit asked me about my boyfriend and past relationship. I declined the statement that I didn’t had any boyfriend in past and there were none relationship of mine. He exclaimed and said, “Wow Sneha! That means no one have every touched those globes ever. They are untouched and fresh. By the way, what’s their size?” I was red due to shame but it was effect of drinks or words, I uttered 34. He exclaimed again, “Wow! They must be perfect, but you’re unfair to them. These globes must be perfectly taken care off. They need attentions and massage. But you aren’t allowing it to happen; it’s very unfair behaviour towards them.” I was sweating with his words and didn’t look towards him. He paused for few seconds and said, “Let me make justice to them.” Before I could understand what he meant, he was sloping in front of me. I bend back, reclined myself completely on the sofa. I still was confused what he was up to when he caught hold on the bottom edge of the t-shirt and started to pull it upwards. Due to drowsiness, I couldn’t respond immediately. And when I was in condition to respond, it was too late. My t-shirt was raised up till my neck, exposing my bare boobs. It was open to his view standing straight. He sat on his knees and grabbed both of my boobs with both of his palms altogether. I was stunned and I looked at Suman, she was looking elsewhere and was pretending that she didn’t even know what was happening in this room. I was shocked but was not getting any clue to react. Sumit started to squeeze them first gently then with some force. He left them and looked closely. He said, “Wow Sneha! You got light brown nipples, complements well with the complexion of your boobs. Perfect shaped, perfect sized, perfect coloured and I’m sure must be very delicious.” On the fraction of second he gulped one of them in his mouth and started to twirl the other. I was all red, shivering in shame and excited on male touch, which was for the first time on my skin. Though it was unplanned and unwilling to me but still I was getting wet below. I wasn’t sure how to respond. While I was in my thoughts, Sumit swapped his mouth to other nipple and was twirling the other. Every half minute he swapped among both nipples and either twirled the other nipple of grabbed the whole boob handful and squeezed them. I was definitely in disaster and confusion; on the other hand Suman had pulled her mobile and was busy surfing over it. Her entire concentration was on the screen and she never looked up towards us. I was looking at her for interference but she completely ignored us.

To my dismay, I realized Sumit opening the button of my shorts. My hands were already useless due to drinks and his action had parallelized them completely. He easily opened the button, unzipped the chain, and grabbed the shorts from both side of my waists. He pulled them gently and was able to get it completely off from my body. He spread my legs and touched my pussy. It was wet and he encircled his finger around the hole. I nearly shivered and tried to get up. He grabbed my thighs tightly and didn’t get me go off. He lubricated his finger and pushed his finger inside. I wept slowly, on his invasion; he pulled his finger out and then repeats. He started to finger me, sucking my nipples all the time. Minute by minute the pressure was building inside me. It took nearly 15 minutes for building the pressure to extreme and exploded. I was washed away, unable to move my single body part, lying like a chopped tree. Sumit bend little move down, spread my thighs even wider, spread my pussy lips and peeped inside. He said, “Wow Sneha! They are pink in colour, loved them.” He had left me completely and wasn’t holding me at all. I rolled on the sofa and quickly got up. On the next moment I was inside the bathroom locking the gate behind. I started the shower and took a bath washing all sweat and my own sperms from my body. I was able to hear Suman and Sumit taking, but wasn’t able to understand what they were talking. I wiped myself, combed my hair, dressed back in my clothes and waited inside. Suman knocked the gate and asked me to come out. Due to the activities and bath, my drowsiness was gone completely. I peeped outside and saw blank room, Sumit was gone. We came out of the house; Suman picked her Activa and then dropped me home. We didn’t talk a single word in the way. She dropped me on my gate, wished me birthday away, hugged me, kissed me on my cheeks and departed. Without uttering a single word about things happened at her place. I was feeling guilty and was afraid of Sumit now. So I stopped visiting Suman completely, started to avoid her calls, started to avoid her text, and never responded to her chats. She never showed any discomfort or objection for it. She never called twice if I ignored her on first ring. Either she was feeling the guilt or was giving me time, I wasn’t sure but wasn’t ready to face her either. My parents were confused about my sudden change in behaviour. Suman was shadow to me and I was not seeing her at all. They inquired and I lied that she was busy with her projects and studies. Sometimes this had happened before so they didn’t suspect anything. The entire month passed and neither Suman nor Sumit showed up. And the guilt in me subsided gently, I was been furious all the time in this time span but then I was back to normal. I started to behave normally.

It was end of December, it was vacation time and from nowhere, Suman showed up. She didn’t come to me but instead to my parents. She confessed that she was busy these days and so to balance the loss, she wanted to take me home. I panicked immediately but didn’t want my parents to suspect on me. So I tried my level best to pretend normal. My dad looked at his clock and said, “Suman its 10 AM, I want her home max by 6 PM.” She said she would drop me even way before it. So her plea was approved. And I was dragged by her outside the house. I confronted her and asked what she wanted. She kept on telling me to come along and will talk at home. Unwillingly I climbed her Activa, and we moved towards her home. After reaching her home I climbed the stairs with trembling legs. I was not sure that I was exited or annoyed. I was thinking to scold her well, for being a silent spectator that day. I was collecting all words to throw at her, memorizing and even planning the pitch of my voice. Finally we reached the gate of her room and as soon as we entered her room, I felt I was hit by a heart attack. Sumit was sitting on the sofa, with snacks and whole bottle of whiskey. There were two glasses half filled on the table when Suman asked to make a glass for me too. With trembling body I walked towards the sofa. Sumit looked at me and said, “You look great in this t-shirt and lower.” I was wearing a t-shirt and lower pant. It had elastic band on waist and I never expected Sumit to be at home, that too in Suman room. Another problem was that I was not wearing any underwear beneath. Now sometimes I did that at home and was regrating my decision for not changing my dress. Anyways I took my seat and the glass was passed to me. I sipped slowly; even both were forcing me to gulp it down the throat in one shot. They asked me few times but I didn’t listen, so after 15 minute the glass was empty. Immediately the glass was filled again, but Sumit pulled me by my arms and made me sit beside him. Suman was sitting on single sofa, Sumit on the end of three seater sofa and I was been placed in the middle seat. He passed me the glass and placed his hand on my shoulder, just like boys placed on friends shoulder. I wanted to run home but I was nervous and confused. I was not finding any courage to leave. I started to sip, have some snacks and they both were busy discussing something in Marathi. When then second whole glass was down my throat I felt drowsiness. I have drunk it before and feeling fishy this time, feeling like I was been tricked. Sumit started the conversation that how I was I? I said I was fine so he asked, “How are your both globes?” I turned towards her and looked him angrily but didn’t utter anything. He waited for 30 seconds and said, “Looks like I have to check myself.” He advanced his hand towards my t-shirt but I caught his hand.

He got rid of my palm grip and said, “Come on you’re just over reacting.” He managed to pull my t-shirt up, but he didn’t stopped until he got it completely out of my head and then off my body. I was wearing bra today so he just grabbed the hook and pulled my bra out. He looked at my both boobs and said, “How are you two? Missed me?” He was pretending like he was talking with my boobs. As expected he grabbed both my boobs, squeezed them well and then gulped my left nipple and started sucking. I was feeling betrayed but didn’t find any solution out. After a minute I resigned to it and reclined my head on sofa head rest. He swapped between both nipples and kept on sucking them. He was switching between them very quickly. I felt relaxed when he stopped switching. I was feeling tickling as my both the nipples were being sucked at the same time. Two tongues on my both nipples were making hard for me to even breathe. Though my eyes were closed and I was lying relaxed but immediately opened my eyes in horror. How the hell my both nipples were been sucked on the same time. I looked downward and the scene was terrifying. Sumit was sucking my left nipple and one unknown guy was sucking my right nipple. I tried to uncouple him from my nipple when he turned his eyes up, his eyes met mine and he left my nipple. He turned his face up and said, “Hi! I’m Rakesh Patil; I’m from Mumbai, family friend. Now stop moving and let me suck this sweet nipple, they are absolutely delicious.” I looked towards Suman who was busy with her mobile sipping her drink. That guy gulped my nipple again and started to suck it again, but this time with some extra force. Sumit stopped for a while, turned towards Suman and asked, “You said you have to see your friend?” She hit her forehead with her palm and said, “I forgot, will be right back.” He got up on her feet and exited the gate. I was hell shocked with Suman behaviour; she left me all on mercy of his brother and some unknown person. And beyond this I was sitting in a compromising situation with both of them. When Suman was gone I was trembling in horror. What next was the first question; was all in my mind. Sumit was back sucking my nipple and now both of them were mauling my boobs too. They both were, grabbing my each breast, with their both hands and were pressing it. I was in state of hell shock and wasn’t able to decide what to do. They declined their one hand each on my thighs and started to rub the inner side of it. I tried to push their heads with my hands and my both hands were caught by them, with their other hands not on my thighs. They pressed my thighs, rub them, slipped their hands from edge to edge and few times even brushed on my pussy too. I was still in state of shock and hadn’t uttered a word till now. But when Rakesh inserted his finger in elastic band of my lower, I panicked immediately. I meekly said, “What are you doing, please don’t do that!”

Rakesh left my nipple and said, “I thought you are willing.” I nodded my head in negative and said, “I’m not.” He looked at Sumit and said, “How will we know, she’s willing or not?” Sumit left my nipple and said, “Lets check her pussy, if she’s dipping wet, she’s willing, else she’s not.” I panicked again, of course I was wet there, and all the torture to my body had done positive effect there. Now both of them inserted their finger in my elastic band and started to pull my lower down. I immediately tried to grab my lower but they said, “Come on Sneha! We will do nothing if you are dry there, now please leave and let us see.” I kept on resisting but it was useless in front of two guys. With some force, within few minutes, my lower was out of my body, in Sumit hand. I wasn’t wearing underwear so Rakesh whistle, “You came here without underwear, didn’t objected when Sumit removed you top, didn’t raise voice when he started to suck your nipple, still you are saying you aren’t willing.” I didn’t reply anything; I was busy covering my pussy with my both hands. Sumit tried to remove my hand and I resisted. He said, “Come on Sneha! We promise we won’t do anything if you aren’t wet.” I foolishly asked, “And if?” Rakesh smiled and said, “Then I think it’s rude, not to fulfil a girls wish that’s willing already.” My both hands were stretched apart and were rested on sofa head rest. I was been pushed to recline my shoulders. My thighs were spread apart and Sumit finger invaded first inside my pussy. He dipped two three times and then pulled out. He showed me his finger to me, sticking his thumb with his finger. He was sticking like sugar syrups are checked. He said, “Hmm! Quite willing.” Rakesh invaded immediately his finger, and he managed to go even deeper. He revolved his finger inside few times and I sobbed. He pulled his finger out and said, “Yes she is.” I was dying in shame and with the thought that I’m going to loose my virginity. Rakesh kissed me immediately, grabbing my both boobs and started mauling them hard. My eyes were closed but when Sumit asked to get aside, I opened my eyes. I looked at him and was horrified; he was all naked standing just in front of my pussy. He pulled my legs up, spread my legs and aimed his dick towards my pussy. I meekly said, “No Please!” He aimed his eyes on his dick and said, “I’m wearing condom, don’t worry.” Before I could understand what he meant, he positioned his dick on entrance of my pussy. He was holding both my thighs in his arms. He pushed his dick with full force, and it went straight inside in one go, rupturing my hymen. I screamed as loudly as I can but my screamed muffled, as Rakesh immediately kept his lips on mine. I kept on weeping and screaming with only muffling. It took 5 whole minutes to subside the pain. When the scream muffles turned in sobs, Rakesh removed his lips. Sumit said, “You were so willing because you never had sex with anyone, you should have told me earlier that you aren’t getting anyone to quench your desire. I would have helped you long ago.” He kissed me and started to fuck me with slow speed. He kept on increasing his speed minute by minute and the pressure started to build up inside me. I was surely tight and if he was feeling hell friction so was I. He fucked me for 5 minutes, then rested on my body, sucked my nipples, kissed me few times and then resumed again. So for next 20-25 minutes he kept of doing this until he finally exploded inside my pussy. Though he was wearing a condom but still I could feel liquid filling inside the condom, right inside my pussy. He pulled his dick out and left my thighs. My legs touched the ground and I saw my pussy. Blood was oozing out and the sofa cover was soaked in blood. Rakesh was ready with a soaked towel and he forced me back again, spread my legs and cleared my pussy, with that wet towel. He rubbed few times the sofa towel too but stains were there. Sumit asked to leave it and told him that Suman will clean.

Rakesh went inside, left the towel in bathroom, came back in few minutes, all naked. I looked at him in horror when he smiled and said, “My turn.” I shook in terror but the pulled me up, made me climb on the single sofa with my face towards the wall and back towards him. He forced me to bend down and keep my hands on sofa arms rest. He shouted at Sumit, “Cream.” Sumit gave his cream bottle and he poured on his hand. He massaged his dick, spread my ass cheeks and positioned his dick on my ass hole. I immediately panicked, “No not there.” He smiled and said, “I like here only.” I uttered, “It will pain a lot.” He said, “Initially a little but later you’ll adjust.” I uttered again, “I will die, and it will not go inside.” He said, “It was hard to go inside your pussy also, didn’t it go inside? It went inside and you didn’t die, don’t worry you’ll manage this also.” Saying this he forced his dick inside. The thrust was so hard that it went inside in one shot. I must have screamed very loudly, if he hasn’t cupped my mouth. My asshole wall was burning like hell, even with the cream lubricating it. It took 5 minutes for pain to subside, and he started to fuck my asshole. He kept his chest on my spine, advanced his hands towards my breasts, grabbed them firmly from both sides, and started to squeeze them really hard. For few seconds I kept mum but then I turned my head back and yelled at him, “They are part of my body, not just attached it with me but essential part of my body and they both pains also.” He pushed his dick harder in my asshole and asked, “Isn’t this paining?” I yelled again, “A Lot.” He asked again, “Which one is paining more?” I understood that he was in mood to humiliate me so I just turned my head back towards the wall and didn’t answer him back. He softened his grip on my boobs but still kept mauling them like anything. I don’t know how much amount of fiction he was getting on his dick but within 10 minutes he shot his load inside my asshole. I could feel the wet and warm sperms inside my asshole. I turned again and barked, “Why are you not wearing condom?” He smiled and said, “You would get pregnant from there, relax.” I wanted to tell him that I didn’t like it but I decided not to reply him back. He pulled his dick out and then I rolled on the sofa, stretched my legs and relaxed. My boobs, tummy, waist, pussy and asshole were hurting like hell. I closed my eyes and was panting with those lots of effort on me. Before coming here, I was virgin but now I wasn’t a virgin anymore and even my ass virginity was gone. Sumit suggested me to take a warm water bath. I picked my butts up and went to take a bath. I rubbed my ravished body, pussy and even my asshole. I took bath for at least 30 minutes and then I wiped myself, rolled inside a towel and came out. I came to the sofa and saw my clothes missing. I inquired from Sumit and he said that it’s just 12:30 and you’re going to stay till 3 pm. He told me that he wants to have my ass and maybe Rakesh will like to have my pussy. So I would have to stay like that only. He came near me and pulled my towel and threw it aside. He asked me to sit down and he will start in a moment.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.