Taking the Class: Part 3 - Cover

Taking the Class: Part 3

Copyright© 2019 by Ivan_Ronical

Chapter 12: Friday Evening, 7:11PM

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 12: Friday Evening, 7:11PM - The year is 20XX in a world where people possess supernatural abilities. Meeting the parents of the girl you may or may not actually be dating is never easy, and this is even more accurate for Will White after being caught in the bed of Alaina Bishop by her oncologist mother before school. Can Will's wit and cleverness save him from the horrors of a dinnertime with the doctor, or will he be fall prey to the appetites of an older woman?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Horror   Humor   Mystery   School   Oral Sex   Slow   Transformation  

“I like your car, Tiff,” said Alaina. She stole a glance at her date, her gaze lingering on the small, jeweled studs in the other girl’s tiny earlobes. It feels like a date, so I’m going to think of it as a date.

“Thanks!” chirped Tiff. She had thrown on a warm-looking cashmere coat that was laying on her seat before she reentered the car “Daddy wanted to get me an SUV, but Mommy said this was more stylish. And when Mommy and Daddy fight, Mommy always wins.”

Alaina giggled. “It sounds like your mom and mine would get along pretty well.”

“What’s your mom do?” Tiff asked while watching the road. She dropped her right hand off the wheel and onto the center armrest.

Her hand landed on Alaina’s, and they both jerked their hands away at the same time.

“Sorry,” said Tiff. She turned to give a brief, shy smile to her passenger.

“No, um ... It’s okay,” said Alaina. Why did I move my hand away? She glanced longingly for a moment at the small, dainty hand that had returned to the steering wheel. “Mom’s an oncologist.”

“An oncologist?” Tiff’s face scrunched up. “Why does that...” She looked over. “Is your mom’s name Dot?”

Alaina blinked. Does everyone know Mom? “You know her?”

“Nope! Buut I remember Mommy and Daddy getting into a fight after a medical fundraiser that Daddy got back from. Daddy wouldn’t stop talking about some remarkable lady he met there named Dot Bishop, and Mommy started getting mad.” She giggled. “Then Mommy went to the next night of the fundraiser, and when I asked why they stopped fighting after she told me Daddy was right.” She giggled more. “Daddy never wins any fights, so I remembered that one.”

“Huh,” said Alaina. They’re not wrong. Mom is pretty amazing. “Um, I don’t mean to be nosy, but your mom and dad sound like they fight a lot?”

“Well, it’s not like they’re really fighting. They just argue. Loudly. But they always make up.” Tiff cutely wrinkled her little upturned nose. “One way or another, anyway.”

Even her parents sound adorable. “That’s good.”

“Yup!” Tiff said. She frowned and decelerated, blowing a raspberry. “Stupid Will! I shouldn’t have told him about that ticket,” she muttered.

“Ticket?” asked Alaina.

Tiff gave her an embarrassed look. “Oh, um...” The car gently rounded a curve in the road. “I’ve maaybe gotten a couple speeding tickets, so Will made me promise to stop driving so fast last week. But it’s so annoying driving this slow!” Her thick, dark eyebrows lowered again into an even deeper frown.

Alaina raised a hand to her mouth and began to laugh. How can she look even more cute when she’s annoyed?

“It’s not funny, Alaina!” Tiff whined. “You know how he is. Anyone else would just say they want me to drive slower, but Will was reeally worried that I might get hurt. And I don’t wanna do anything that would make him sad.”

I can definitely imagine him being worried about her. She’s already driving ten over the limit and this is slow?

“But enough about that,” Tiff continued, sounding more upbeat. “What was it you said you couldn’t talk about over the phone?”

Alaina thought back to the previous night. Tiff’s so fun to talk to on the phone. I can’t believe I just listened to her tell me about her week for two hours! I don’t think I’ve ever been on a call with anyone for that long. She realized she was smiling too much and toned her expression down to something she felt more comfortable with. Then she remembered the topic and frowned. “It’s about Will,” she said. “He’s in trouble.”

“He is?” said Tiff. She looked over with a face full of worry and anxiety. “What’s wrong? Can I help at all? Is he going to be okay? Do we need ... Shouldweskipdinnerandgoseehim?”

Alaina blinked. I don’t want to skip dinner with you! “No, um, I don’t think skipping dinner would help. And you’re already helping? But...” she began tapping her fingers on her door-side armrest. “I don’t know if he’s going to be okay? It’s a little complicated.”

“Tell me! Now!”

Wow, Tiff’s really fired up. “Did you ever meet Laura?”

“Laura?” said Tiff, wrinkling her brow. “You mean his ex? Nope! I know Will was dating her for a while, but she wasn’t much of a people person. Why? What’s she got to do with it?”

Not much of a people person? That doesn’t match with anything I’ve heard about her. Alaina drummed her fingers harder. “Well, I think she’s using a Skill to make him be in love with her. It’s been happening since Wednesday.”

“She’s what? Are you sure?”

Alaina sighed. “Pretty sure?” She stared down at her feet. “I mean, I don’t have any evidence or anything? But Vinnie said he’s positive Will’s acting a little off, and he...” She trailed off, suddenly embarrassed at the flimsiness of her claim.

“Alaina, focus,” said her date. The other girl’s voice was subtly different now: Tiff no longer sounded playful. “Why does Vinnie think Will is acting off? Tell me exactly what he said.”

This must be Business Tiff. Sexy. “The gist of it was that Will was acting inconsiderate. He and Vinnie went out on a double date with Laura and this Rita girl that Vinnie met last week. Laura and Will were all over each other, and Vinnie didn’t think Will would do something like that since it was his first date with Rita. And...”

“And what?”

“Um...” Alaina hesitated. Is she going to get jealous? “Well ... Will also started acting differently towards me. He, um...” She paused. “I guess Will likes me? I mean, Vinnie said he did, and I had Will over for dinner to meet my mom, and he was acting really sweet and kept doing all these little—and not-so-little—things to help me out, and I only just realized that I like him on Wednesday—”
“Oh,” said Tiff. She sank back into her chair a little, her expression turning glum.

Is she upset? Jealous? Alaina’s stomach felt like it was grinding itself to bits. “Anyway,” she continued tentatively, “after lunch on Wednesday, he pretty much ignored me. I caught them making out in the hall outside Chemistry—”

“In the hallway?” Tiff frowned once more. “Will wouldn’t do that. He always said he didn’t like being kissy in public at school because he thought it was more about showing off that you could do it instead of actually wanting to do it.” She blew a raspberry. “You know how he gets when he starts talking about philosophy stuff.”

Business Tiff harrumphed. “You should’ve called me sooner, Alaina! I can just—Oh, right. You don’t know my Class, do you?” She gave her passenger an apologetic look. “Sorry! I said I didn’t mind if Will told his friends last week, but I guess that didn’t include you. I’m an [Appraiser]! The best around!”

Alaina stared wide-eyed at the small, cute girl sitting next to her. She’s a fucking [Appraiser]? Ugh, of course Will’s friends all have amazing Classes. Fuck, does that mean she knows what my Class is? “Um,” she said.

“Yup!” said Tiff, her smile back but somewhat muted. “So I can just use my Skill tonight to see if she’s doing something to him, and then I can file a statement with the police and they’ll take care of it. He’ll be fine by the end of the night!”

What. “What?”

“Maybe ... Oh. I’m cross-certified as an [Observer] because of my Skill. I can walk into any police station and get their on-duty detector to confirm something I’ve used my Skill to find out, and it’s immediately admissible as evidence.” Tiff pulled into a parking spot on the street. “We’re here!”

Alaina blinked. It’s really that easy? What the fuck! I spent the past few days trying so hard to come up with something, and I could have just called Tiff the whole time? Like I probably should have fucking done anyway since I knew how close she and Will are?

She placed her hands on her temples. Argh, why do I always have to fucking try to do everything on my own! I could have called Tiff on Wednesday right after school and put that bitch away immediately! Then I’d have been the one going out with Will to that jazz club with Vinnie and Rita!

“Um, are you okay?” asked Tiff.

Fine. No more trying to do everything on my own if I have people who want to help. No more hiding. And no more lip biting! New Alaina. Starting now. She turned to her date, who was looking over anxiously. And also looking extremely cute. “I’m good, Tiff,” she said. She reached over and grabbed the other girl’s right hand with her left. “Thanks. I’m really relieved you’re here.” I don’t even have to do anything tonight! We can just show up, Tiff uses her Skill, and then we can call the police. She gave a wide smile and squeezed her date’s hand gently.

Tiff glanced down at their joined hands and then gave her a puzzled look. “Um...”

Alaina removed her hand. Don’t want to spook her. I thought she was flirting with me earlier, though? Girls are so much harder to read than boys! She looked out the windshield. “So where did you bring me?” she asked, trying to figure out which building they were going to end up in. “I figured we’d have more of a drive.”

“Oh!” said Tiff, seemingly remembering where she was. She turned and pointed to a building a couple blocks away on the congested street, bouncing lightly in her seat. “This place has my favorite lobster rolls! Well, favorite nearby, anyway. After how much you liked the lobster mac and cheese, I thought maybe you...” she trailed off. “Well, we’re here!” she said, obviously forcing out her cheerfulness this time. She opened her door and stepped out without another word, opening the rear door briefly to retrieve a small, stylish bag.

Ugh, now Tiff’s acting weird! What did I do? She opened her own door and swung her legs out. The cold night air greeted her. Level thirty nine? She shivered. I should have brought a coat! Fuck! I was too distracted trying to figure out if Tiff was flirting with me! She stood up, holding her small bag in her hands, and closed her door before quickly walking over towards the sidewalk by the front of the car where the cuter girl was waiting.

Alaina crossed her arms over her chest and stuck her hands into her armpits as she walked. It’s not even that cold out, is it? I think my teeth are chattering.

“Ohmygosh! Alaina, I’m so sorry, I didn’t even notice you didn’t have a coat!” said Tiff, her eyebrows once again climbing up her forehead.

“It’s fine, let’s just get inside,” said Alaina. It’s like I lost all my tolerance for colder weather from being able to control my own temperature.

Tiff pressed her lips together for a moment, then walked around to Alaina’s right side. “Here, let’s share!” She shrugged her arms out of the coat and held the left side out, turning her head to smile faintly at her younger companion.

Alaina took half of the warm fabric and tossed it over her bared shoulders, careful not to pull the other half off of her date despite her shivering. I think this is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. “Thanks, Tiff!” She smiled happily over at her date, who was now nearly the same height due to the difference in their heels.

An older, out of shape woman passed by on their right, giving them a strange look.

“No prob,” said Tiff, continuing to force a smile onto her face.

No! I want my Tiff back! Alaina frowned for a moment. Their exposed upper arms were touching while they slowly walked forward, and her hand brushed against Tiff’s.

The other girl’s hand retreated.

On a whim, she reached out and captured her date’s timid hand, entwining their fingers. She squeezed and turned her head to the right.

Tiff averted her gaze, then peeked back over, a look of confusion on her face. She looked away immediately, her expression remaining confused.

“My hand was cold,” Alaina said in an unrelated statement. Her stomach tried to twist itself inside out. If she wasn’t flirting with me earlier then I guess this might get awkward. Here goes! She stroked her thumb tenderly down Tiff’s.

Her date stumbled momentarily, leaning on Alaina’s steady hand until she regained her balance. She continued walking as though nothing happened.

Alaina stole a glance.

Tiff’s brows were lowered, and her lips were pursed. “Are you messing with me?” she asked after a few more steps. “Because it would be really mean if you are.” She stopped walking and turned to look over at Alaina. Her thin lips quivered, and her turbulent gray eyes regarded the younger girl warily.

Fuck this Trait! Fuck! This is definitely when I’m supposed to kiss her and say something cool, isn’t it? Argh, why is this so confusing! “Um, messing with you like how?” She said lamely in an attempt to stall.

Tiff took on a hurt expression. “I mean ... You said earlier you like Will, so if...” She stared at Alaina’s lips, then looked back into her eyes. “If this is like, you trying to set up a threesome or something for him later...” she trailed off, leaving the rest of the thought unsaid.

“What?” Alaina spun out of her side of the coat to face the skittish girl. “No! Tiff, that’s not...” She growled in frustration. “Tiff,” she said, stepping forward. She put her arms around the smaller girl under the coat, wrapping her in a comfortably squishy hug, then rested her head onto her cashmere-covered shoulder. “Ugh, I can’t believe you’re going to make me say it,” she said next to the other girl’s ear, smiling nervously. She could feel the strap of Tiff’s purse under the coat against her cheek, and the sweet scent of coconut hair conditioner made her head spin.

“Tiff, I wanted you to come to dinner with me on a date. It’s not for anyone else, alright? I, um...” She pulled back suddenly, her face flaming. This is so embarrassing! “I mean, if that’s weird or something...” She looked down and began to fidget.

“Really?” Tiff asked. “You’re really not messing with me?”

Alaina shivered a little from the cold as she looked back up.

Tiff was staring at her hopefully.

Why is she so afraid? She brought her right hand up and brushed it along the side of Tiff’s face, causing the other girl to close her eyes and lean into the fingers on her cheek. Alaina ran her hand down that artistic curve of her date’s neck and along her shoulder under the coat. She smiled gently. “Really,” she said, dropping her hand back to her side.

Tiff blushed. It wasn’t a slight blush, but a rapid reddening that almost instantly suffused her entire face under the lamps on the street. Her flawless teeth came to rest on her lower lip. “Oh.” She shifted from side to side.

Alaina resisted the urge to tuck her hands back under her shoulders. Is she...

“I don’t ... Um,” Tiff stammered. “I don’t like girls,” she said. “I mean, like as in you know, I don’t! But...” Her gaze flicked down to Alaina’s lips, then lower still before returning to her eyes. “I don’t know what’s wrong with me! Ever since Tuesday afternoon, it’s like I can’t get you out of my head! And when youcalled me lastnight Iwassohappy to finallytalktoyouandIkeptthinkingmaybeyoulikedmetoobut...” She abruptly stopped, her hands covering her mouth.

“Um, I really like you, Tiff, but I’m fucking freezing.” Alaina glanced over towards the building Tiff had pointed to. “Would you like to be my date for dinner and finish this inside?”

Tiff’s eye’s bugged out. “Ohmygosh, I’m so sorry, Alaina!” She moved closer, throwing the coat over her date’s shoulders once more. “Here, is that better? Um, can we hold hands again? That was nice?” She looked over, a shy smile on her face.

Alaina twined her fingers with the older girl’s again and giggled. “It is nice, isn’t it? Your hands are so cute!” A soft, olive-colored pair of hands drifted through her mind. She pushed the thoughts away and rubbed her thumb against Tiff’s. No! This is Tiff time now!

They started walking again. Neither of them spoke, but they were both smiling excitedly now.

Alaina took another glance over and caught her date staring again. Her grin somehow widened further. They approached the door, and she stepped off ahead and opened the door for Tiff.

“Thanks!” said Tiff, giggling a little as she walked in. She stood expectantly before the second door, looking back.

Alaina wrinkled her nose as she walked past the older girl to open the next door. “So that’s how it’s going to be?” she asked, pulling it open.

Tiff turned her nose up. “Yup!” she said. She adjusted the strap of her bag under her coat and strode through the door, nearly making it all the way through with a straight face before she began to giggle again.

Alaina followed her in, rolling her eyes.

It’s so much warmer in here! Oh, this place is so cozy! She looked around. The small interior was lit by soft, white overhead track lighting. Nautical-themed paintings hung along the off-white, paneled walls of the tiled main floor past the host’s stand. The four short tables spread around the floor were taken, a couple dozen people congregated around the circular sports bar at the far end of the room, and four of the raised booths around the edges room were occupied. A narrow hallway led to another small room where she spotted a couple more occupied tables.

This is a much smaller place than I expected. It seems totally full, though. She looked over at Tiff, who was mixed parts nervous and excited anticipation. “Tiff, this place is adorable,” she said. It’s exactly the kind of place I’d expect Tiff to pick for a date.

“I know!” said Tiff, bobbing her head for emphasis. “Mommy and I meet here for lunch a lot during the summer. Her office is super close.”

The host, a stout, balding man who was perhaps in his early forties, returned to the entrance. “Waiting for more?” he asked, looking past them.

Alaina frowned. Is he just automatically assuming we must be waiting for our dates to show up?

“Nope!” said Tiff, her smile not faltering. “Table for two. Stanton.”

“Oh!” The man’s eyes widened. “My apologies, Ms. Stanton, I didn’t recognize your new hairstyle! Please, this way.” He gestured for them to follow as he set off towards a corner of the main room at a sedate pace.

That was a fast change in—

Tiff grabbed Alaina’s hand and dragged her along, the sudden contact breaking her out of her thoughts.

Hey, I wasn’t done being upset! They passed by a small divider jutting out from the wall in the far corner of the room and reached an empty booth that was separated from the rest of the floor. That’s really neat, though. The divider is painted and positioned to be like an optical illusion so you can’t even see the booth from the entrance. Or any of the other booths, I guess.

“Someone will be by to take your drink orders shortly,” said the host. “Again, Ms. Stanton, I’m very sorry for not recognizing you.”

“Not a problem,” said Tiff, standing next to the booth. “I’ll give my mother your regards.”

“Y-yes, please do,” he said. “If you’ll excuse me,” was the last thing he said before hustling off towards the kitchen.

Alaina walked up behind her date and took the coat off her shoulders. “Your mom seems pretty well-known here,” she remarked. This is so fun! I get to do all the stuff I wished guys would do for me on dates!

Tiff turned around and gave her a coy smile. “Alaina, you’re such a gentlewoman!” She raised her hand, giggling gleefully behind it.

Am I doing this right? Is there some kind of etiquette when two girls are out on a date? She held the coat in her arms as Tiff slid into her side of the booth, watching the girl’s legs disappear under the tablecloth. I still don’t know where I’m supposed to look. Ugh, guys really do have it a little tough. Just a little!

She put the coat on the other side of the booth along with her own bag. “Scoot over,” she said, gesturing to her date. “I’m sitting on that side, too.”

Tiff waggled her eyebrows, then slid back towards the wall. Her dress somehow managed to ride up slightly on her thighs.

Alaina stared.

“My eyes are up here,” said Tiff after a moment, tugging her black dress back down her legs as much as she could.

Alaina’s eyes snapped up, and she felt herself blushing for the umpteenth time since she’d left her house. She slid into the booth next to Tiff. “Sorry,” she said quietly.

A hand grasped hers under the table, and she felt Tiff lean in close. “It’s okay, silly. I was just kidding,” she said. “Wow, you smell goood!” She sniffed loudly right next to Alaina’s ear.

“Stop!” whined Alaina, still blushing.

“Alaina, how are you so cute all of a sudden!” Tiff squeezed her hand. “If we weren’t out in public I’d—”

“Hello! My name is Vanessa and I’ll be taking care of you tonight!”

Alaina glared over at the poorly-timed interruption.

“Wow, I love your matching dresses!” continued the tall waitress, towering over them. “Can I start you ladies off with some drinks?”

Alaina opened her mouth—

“Just water for now,” said Tiff. “Thanks. Also we’re ready to order, if you could—”

“Sure!” The waitress winked and pulled out a notepad. “What would you like?”

“We’ll start out with the crab and avocado, please,” declared Tiff. “Then for our mains, she’ll have the lobster roll, and I’ll have the lobster tail.” She grabbed both menus off the tablecloth with her still-free left hand and passed them over.

The waitress snagged them out of Tiff’s hand and gave them a look. “You two are so cute together,” she said with a smile. “I’ll be back with those waters in a jiff!” She disappeared, leaving Alaina blushing once more in her wake.

“Did you hear that?” Tiff said, pulling Alaina’s hand into her lap so she could massage it with both hands. “We make a cute couple!”

Wow, she’s so, so good with her hands! No, I can’t get swept up in her pace. She ... Ugh. I should tell her now, I guess, even though it’s really awkward. If she uses her Class Skill and finds out later, she’ll be even more upset. “Um, Tiff ... There’s something I should probably tell you. Before ... Before we get too much further.”

Tiff looked over, continuing to rub the hand she’d captured with an unchanging smile on her face.

“It’s...” She looks so happy now.

“It’s your Quirk,” said Tiff.

“It’s probably one of my Quirks,” said Alaina. Her eyes widened.

Tiff leaned against Alaina, placing her head on the taller girl’s shoulder. “I don’t like using my Skill on people I like,” she said softly. “It’d be really hard to have friends or anything if I always knew what they were thinking or what they were doing. Or when they were lying. So I try not to use it on close friends and family.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.