Connie, the Interlude Continues - Cover

Connie, the Interlude Continues

Copyright© 2019 by De Von

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Connie, a Futanari girl, has an interesting encounter when she comes home early from a sleepover and finds her sister asleep in their bed.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Becky came back from the bathroom and knelt on the floor in front of Connie. Slowly, she sucked Connie’s cock into her mouth and began working it. She wasn’t able to take it in like Sarah, but Connie still liked it, and gave her pointers along the way. Becky had a natural talent for sucking cock, it seemed.

To Connie’s surprise, she was able to orgasm relatively quickly, despite having came down Sarah’s throat a few hours earlier. Becky did her best to catch and swallow, but Connie’s copious amounts of cum was too much for her, and she wound up with it all over her face and neck.

After getting cleaned up, the girls moved to Lizzie’s bedroom and snuggled up together, where they fell asleep watching movies.

Becky woke up the next morning with Connie spooned behind her and Connie’s large, hard cock pressed into her back.

Becky got up quietly and went to pee, then came back to the bed. Connie was stirring a bit but wasn’t really awake. She had rolled onto her back and Becky could see her cock was still rock hard.

‘I should help her with that’ Becky thought. Maybe she could manage to swallow more this time. With that thought, she climbed onto the bed and sucked the head of Connie’s cock into her mouth. As she worked on it with her mouth and hands, she felt Connie’s hands on her head, guiding her motions.

“What a nice way to wake up,” Connie said.

Becky felt Connie’s hand on her own rock-hard cock, slowly stroking it. As she continued to suck Connie’s cock, she felt the other girl shift on the bed, and then gasped as Connie’s mouth engulfed her cock. The girls stayed there for a while, in a classic 69, sucking each other’s cocks.

Becky really wanted to please Connie and thank her for helping Becky to squirt for the first time the night before. But she just didn’t seem to be getting anywhere with her mouth this morning.

After a brief thought, Becky pulled her cock out of Connie’s mouth and pushed her over onto her back. Becky moved down between Connie’s legs, still keeping the other girl’s cock in her mouth. She slid her lips off of Connie’s cock and crawled up to kiss her on the lips. She could feel her cock dangling next to Connie’s and it turned them both on.

Becky broke the kiss and reached between them to grasp Connie’s cock. She rubbed the head up and down her wet slit, adding her juices to the saliva already there. She nestled the head of Connie’s cock at her opening and paused a second, drawing a deep breath.

“Becky, wait,” Connie said, and Becky looked down at her. “Are you sure? That you’re ready for this, I mean? You don’t have to do it for me.”

Becky nodded. “I’m sure. And I know, but I want to. Will you let me?”

“Yes. Sarah said the first-time hurts, though. Just so you know.”

“I’ve heard that,” Becky said. “It can’t be that terrible.”

With that she took a deep breath, and as she let it out, she slowly sat back, pushing Connie’s cock into her virgin pussy.

“Ah! Ah! Ah!” Becky moaned as the stiff rod penetrated her body.

“Are you ok?” Connie asked, looking up at her.

Becky nodded quickly. “Uh-huh!” The truth was she hurt badly, but she didn’t want Connie to feel bad for it. She didn’t know how much of Connie’s cock was in her, but she knew there was still plenty left to go. She slowly worked the cock in and out of her tight tunnel, loosening up just a bit and taking in a little more with each flex of her hips. She had most of Connie’s cock inside her when she bottomed out. Becky moaned as she leaned forward and lay on top of Connie, slowly flexing her hips and trying to get used to having a big hard cock in her belly.

She was slowly loosening up and began to move a bit more in and out, establishing a steady rhythm. Soon she felt her body press against Connie’s and realized she had taken the other girl’s large cock completely inside her. It still hurt but was bearable now and getting better. She sat up so she could look down and watch Connie’s face as they fucked. Connie could see that Becky was getting more comfortable, and she relaxed some. She didn’t want to hurt her new friend. But she had to admit, Becky’s very tight pussy felt really good on her cock. Even better than Sarah’s. She realized she was going to cum soon and wondered briefly if she should warn Becky before she remembered Becky was on BC, too.

Connie had her hands on Becky’s hips now, and was guiding her thrusts, as well as flexing her hips and pushing up into Becky. Becky was moaning almost continuously as she rode Connie’s cock.

“Becky. Oh Becky! I’m gonna squirt soon. I wanna cum inside you!”

Becky nodded vigorously. “Yes. You can! You can cum in me!”

“Oh! Oh! Here it is! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!” Connie screamed as she thrust her hips upward and began squirting her cum deeply inside Becky’s body.

“OOOOHHHH!” Becky yelped as she felt the first powerful blast of Connie’s cum flowing into her body. The heat radiated through her belly as Connie filled her to overflowing, pulse after pulse of hot cum shooting out into her body.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.