Connie, the Interlude Continues - Cover

Connie, the Interlude Continues

Copyright© 2019 by De Von

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Connie, a Futanari girl, has an interesting encounter when she comes home early from a sleepover and finds her sister asleep in their bed.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

A couple of years had passed, and things had levelled out a bit for Connie. After the episode with her mom, Connie had worried at first, but Lizzie put her at ease with her repeated expressions of her being more responsible for what had happened than her daughter. There hadn’t been any other sexual activity between them, tho Connie was still fucking Sara pretty regularly. Somehow, as it turned out, Lizzie had not gotten pregnant during their romp. Sara, who was pregnant, suffered a ruptured appendix near the end of her first trimester, and wasn’t able to sustain the pregnancy thru the surgery. This turned out to a blessing of sorts for the family, as they would have been forced to move and re-establish life somewhere else if her mom or sister, much less both, would have turned up pregnant.

Lizzie and Sara went out of town one weekend to visit a friend of Lizzie’s. Connie didn’t really want to go, and Lizzie told her that she could stay only if she found a trusted friend to come and stay the weekend with her. This presented an interesting challenge for Connie, since she didn’t have any friends who knew that she was a futanari. The handful of closer friends she had all just thought she was a regular girl. If they questioned her not dating guys, she just told them she was a virgin and was choosing to wait. It was true, in a sense. While she had fucked her sister and her mom, she had never anything in her pussy larger than her mom’s finger, and that was only the one time.

Connie decided she would try to get her friend, Becky, to spend the weekend with her. They seemed to be kindred spirits, both preferring solitude more than groups, and Connie thought she could manage to keep her secret safe for a couple of days. Worst case, she told Lizzie, she thought Becky would stay quiet about it even if she DID find out. “I wish there were more Futanari around, so I could have a friend who is like me and I wouldn’t have to hide it for the weekend,” Connie complained to Lizzie. “I talked Becky into staying the weekend with me, but I’m going to have to be careful to hide this,” she said, pointing at the massive erection tenting the front of her sweats. “It seems to just come on whenever it wants, without the slightest provocation. When Sara’s here, I can solve it,” Connie grinned as she said this, “but I’m not sure what I’m going to do if it pops up in front of Becky. And it just keeps getting bigger. It’s up to inches now when it’s hard, and is getting more difficult to hide. How much bigger is this thing going to get?”

“I’m sure it will be ok,” Lizzie said. “You know we’ve searched around and haven’t found any others. It’s not like we can put out an ad. As far as size, most continue to grow until you’re 21 or 22 years old, and wind up at 10+ inches. Betty’s was a little over 12.” Lizzie smiled at this memory. “If Becky should find out, do you think you can convince her to keep your secret?” “Yes, I think so,” Connie replied. “I’ve told her some intimate things before, and she has always honored her word to keep it to herself. She’s told me some things about her, too. And she doesn’t have a boyfriend, or really even an interest in pursuing one, so I don’t have to worry about guys coming around.” “Is she a lesbian?” Lizzie quizzed. It seemed like a natural question. “No, I don’t think so,” Connie said. “She has lots of guys who are interested in her, but she said she is just choosing to wait before engaging in sex, and is afraid if she has a boyfriend things will get intimate before she really wants them to, so she just doesn’t date.”

“Well, that’s honorable for her. Sounds like you have a really good friend there.” Lizzie said. “I have to go get us packed now, so let me know when Becky gets here so I can come say hi.” With that, Lizzie headed off to her room to pack a bag for the trip.

Connie went upstairs to the room she shared with Sara most nights and found Sara getting her own bag together.

“Sis,” Connie crooned in her most seductive voice, “Becky’s going to be here in a little while, and I have a rather large problem.” She smiled as Sara turned around and looked her up and down, noting her still-present erection. “Can you help me out before you leave?”

“I swear, you are the horniest creature I’ve ever seen,” Sara smiled in spite of being somewhat exasperated. “Listen, I’ve already showered, and I don’t want to get all hot and sweaty again before getting in the car for four hours.” Connie’s face fell. She was really hoping for a quickie with Sara before Becky arrived. Stroking one out herself just wasn’t as satisfying, but it appeared that’s all she would be left with. Then Sara spoke up again. “I love you, and I see your dilemma. And while I should send you to your own room with some lotion, what can I say? I’m a sucker for a cute face.” She said this and smiled. “If you PROMISE me you won’t hold out, and will help make it as fast as possible, I’ll suck you off so you don’t have to try to hide that from Becky.”

“I will. I promise!” Connie said. “I’ll do everything I can to cum quickly! Thank you!”

“I’m setting a timer. You get 5 minutes, and if you aren’t done by the time the alarm sounds, you’re off to your own room to finish by yourself,” Sara said, picking up her phone and setting the timer so Connie could see. Connie just nodded. Sara knelt in front of her and pulled her sweats down, freeing Connie’s considerable cock before hitting start on the timer and setting the phone on the dresser next to them.

She wasted no time leaning forward and sucking the head of her sister’s cock into her mouth. Connie moaned as Sara’s mouth engulfed her cock and slid down her length. As Sara bobbed up and down her cock, she slid one hand up and began caressing Connie’s pussy lips and rubbing her clit. Connie leaned back, her bare ass against the dresser for support as she closed her eyes and focused on how good it was going to feel to squirt her cum in Sara’s mouth. Connie usually came a lot, in several large, powerful spurts, so Sara usually let her shoot the first pulse or two into her mouth, then backed up and stroked the rest of Connie’s cum out onto her tits. Connie loved watching that, and the thought of it made her extra turned on now. She wondered what Sara would do today, since she was already dressed for the trip. The thought evaporated as Sara deep-throated her and held on for a few seconds, the head of Connie’s cock deep in her throat. Sara was awesome at deep throating, and it always helped Connie to reach orgasm faster when she did. As Sara backed up to lick and suck around her head again, Connie glanced down at the phone just as the timer passed under two minutes. 1:59, 1:58, 1:57 ... steady ticking. Connie slid her hands down to Sara’s head and gently pulled her forward again, pushing her cock deep into Sara’s throat. She began controlling Sara’s motions, pulling her deeply onto her cock, holding a few seconds, then letting her back up to draw a breath before pulling her back down again. Sara just let Connie control the motion. She normally took charge, but this time she figured Connie knew what felt best, and what would help her get to her orgasm the fastest. She could tell from Connie’s breathing and the fact that she was picking up the pace that it must be working.

Connie felt her breathing get ragged as her cum began to rise. She could tell she was getting close as she pulled Sara’s head repeatedly down onto her cock. She glanced over at the timer. 15, 14, 13 ... time was running out, but it was ok, because Connie’s time was here. “Sara! Oh Sara! I’m cumming! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!” Connie cried out as she felt the first pulse of her cum blast out into her sister’s mouth. To her surprise, before she could spurt again Sara lunged forward, pushing Connie’s large cock down her throat. She grabbed her sister’s ass and pulled hard, holding the cock deep in her throat as Connie came, firing pulse after pulse of cum straight down her throat. Finally the younger girl’s pulses slowed down, and Sara pulled back, taking a breath before swallowing the last of the cum that was in her mouth as the phone’s timer beeped insistently at them. She gave Connie’s cock a couple of extra licks and sucked the head into her mouth, stroking her length with both hands to coax the last of her sister’s cum out of her. She pulled back with a smack before swallowing again.

Standing up, Sara tapped the phone to turn off the timer alarm. “You’re so sweet, helping your little sister out like that,” Sara heard her mom say, and looked up to see Lizzie standing in the doorway. Sara blushed, realizing she must have been there a while. “MOM!” “Oh, heck. You act like I don’t hear you two fucking like bunnies most nights as I drift off to sleep. I’m surprised you don’t get pregnant again, even with the IUD.” Sara flushed bright red as Lizzie went on, “Besides, you looked incredibly sexy with that pulsing cock down your throat. Makes me wish I was a Futi so you could do it to me,” Lizzie finished with a grin. “Mom!” both girls said in unison, and then they all began to giggle. The giggles devolved into real laughter, which lasted several minutes. As they finally slowed down, Lizzie reminded the girls that Becky would be there soon, and so they cleaned up and got back to normal.

Connie went into her room and flopped on the bed, tossing the covers back and wiggling around to make the bed seem slept in. She moved some stuff around and dusted a bit on the dresser before she heard the doorbell, followed by Lizzie’s voice. “Oh, hi Becky! Come on in! It’s so nice to see you again.” Connie bounded down the stairs as Lizzie hugged Becky and thanked her for coming to keep Connie company. Becky returned the hug, but was careful to keep a little distance. She didn’t really like people pressing up against her.

Soon enough Lizzie and Sara were off, and Becky and Connie settled in to enjoy their weekend.

Lizzie had let Connie shop for food and snacks for the weekend, and now Connie popped some 4 meat pizza’s into the oven for dinner. She knew they were Becky’s favorite.

Unbenkownst to her mom, Connie had decided that she was going to find a way to share her secret with Becky this weekend. She was tired of having to hide from EVERYONE, and she trusted Becky more than anyone else, and was willing to take the risk telling her would entail. She just wasn’t sure yet HOW she was going to go about bringing up that conversation. She decided she would just look for a natural opening. If it was meant to be, there would be an opportunity.

They spent the day much as teenage girls do, watching videos and chatting about anything and everything, but not ever getting close to any discussions about sex, so no opportunities for Connie to put out feelers to gauge Becky’s reaction. She didn’t want to just jump in. Now it was dinner time, and the pizza was ready, so she cut it and settled in to the living room to watch a movie with Becky.

Lizzie had some wine coolers in her bedroom fridge. She didn’t think the girls knew about them, but Connie did. She had went in looking for a soda a few days before and found them. So she mentioned it to Becky, and they decided the coolers would go well with the pizza. Connie grabbed two for each of the them from the fridge, and they chatted about nothing in particular while they ate and watched the movie, a comedy that kept them laughing. Connie did manage to broach the subject of intimacy one time, but the conversation didn’t really go anywhere. She brought up something about guys, and asked if Becky had ever been with a guy. She said no, to which Connie replied, “Yeah, me neither.” The conversation just fell apart after that, and Connie decided it wasn’t the right time.

As the movie wrapped up, both girls were finishing their second wine cooler and were feeling a bit giddy. “I feel kinda sticky and icky,” Becky said. “Why don’t you find us another movie while I grab a quick shower, and then we can make some popcorn and chill some more?” “Sounds good,” Connie replied. “Down the hall to the left is our bath. I’ve got stuff in there you can use. Body wash and shampoo.” Becky headed off to the shower and Connie started surfing the channel guide and looking for something else for them to watch. Becky had closed the door, but Connie heard when the water started. As she absently surfed the guide, she found herself fantasizing about what Becky looked like naked, and her thoughts progressed quickly from there to her revealing herself and taking Becky to bed to claim her virginity. Before she knew it Connie had a raging hard on. It was clearly evident, and the shorts she had on would do absolutely nothing to hide it.

‘Oh shit!’ she thought. ‘Now what am I gonna do?’ Her erections didn’t just fade away. Without some sort of release, it usually took 30 minutes or more for them to go down. She grabbed a small blanket and put it over her lap, just in case Becky came strolling out of the bathroom. Connie noticed then that the water was still running, and it had been quite a few minutes. Longer than it should take for a quick shower. Taking a chance, she eased down the hallway toward the bathroom. Checking the door, she found the knob was locked but it hadn’t latched completely. ‘Why would she lock the door?’ Connie thought.

From inside, she could hear Becky talking to herself in the shower. She strained to make out the words, but couldn’t with the door. She pushed it open a few inches, hoping Becky wasn’t looking that way. She needn’t have worried, as Becky was lost in her own reverie in the shower. “Oh Connie,” she heard Becky say, and almost answered out loud before Becky went on. “You feel so good! I’m so glad you didn’t think of me as a freak or something. Oh yes, baby, that’s so good. Suck it good, baby! Like that! Oh yeah!”

‘What the hell?’ Connie thought. ‘Maybe she is a lesbian. Sounds like she’s obviously hot for me! That should make this easier.’ Connie decided there was no better time, so she eased the door open and slipped into the bathroom quietly. Connie could see Becky’s shadow thru the shower door reflected in the vanity mirror. ‘What the hell?’ she thought again as she looked at the mirror. ‘What am I seeing?’ As she turned around so she could look directly at the shower door and decipher the image from the mirror, her arm brushed the vanity and sent several bottles crashing loudly to the floor. Becky snapped out of her reverie and peeked around the door, letting out a short yelp when she saw Connie. “AH! Connie! Get out!” Becky squealed, turning to face away from Connie, toward the corner of the shower. But the last thing Connie wanted to do was leave, especially if her eyes were right and her mind wasn’t playing tricks on her. She pushed the shower door open.

“Becky? Becky, talk to me.” “What? No! Get out of here! You’re embarassing me!” Becky wailed, looking over her shoulder and trying to shrink into the corner. Connie reached and turned the water off. “Becky, what did I see? I know what I heard. You were fantasizing about being with me. Honestly, I found it exciting! We can talk about it if you want.”

“I don’t. You ... you wouldn’t understand,” Becky said. “Please go.” She was almost crying now. “It’s ok,” Connie said. “Lots of girls like girls these days. I’m not going to tell anyone, if that’s what you’re worried about.” “It’s not,” Becky said. “Shit, I don’t care if people think I’m a lesbian.” “So what were you doing? I heard what you said, and it sounded like ... well...” “Listen,” Becky said, “If you’ll go back to the couch and give me a chance to get out and dry off, I’ll talk about it with you. But you have to promise it stays between us.” “Ok. But you can’t bail without telling me.” Connie said. “I won’t. I promise,” Becky replied. “Shit, you already know I’ve got the hots for you, so what good would it do me anyway? Now go. Please?” In her surprise and attempts to hide, Becky had not even noticed the raging hard on bulging in Connie’s shorts. Connie realized how close she had come to giving away her secret right then and there as she backed out of the living room, and now she was less sure she wanted to share it at all. Maybe Becky wasn’t as open as she thought.

Connie closed the door and headed back to the living room. She detoured by the kitchen on the way and stuck a bag of popcorn in the microwave, then grabbed a couple of more wine coolers from Lizzie’s fridge while it was popping. Her mind was still reeling, trying to make sense of what had just happened. She hoped the wine coolers and popcorn would make things seem more normal and make the conversation easier.

After a few minutes, Becky came down the hall wearing one of Sara’s robes that was in the bathroom. She grabbed a blanket off the back of the recliner and covered up with it as she sat down on the couch next to Connie. She took the wine cooler Connie offered and then a handful of popcorn from the bowl. They just sat quietly for a few moments before Connie spoke.

“Listen, I’m not going to interrogate you. If you don’t feel like sharing with me you don’t have to. But I think we both have secrets, and maybe we can confide in each other.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.