Connie, the Interlude Continues - Cover

Connie, the Interlude Continues

Copyright© 2019 by De Von

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Connie, a Futanari girl, has an interesting encounter when she comes home early from a sleepover and finds her sister asleep in their bed.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

This story follows “Night Interlude” by Honey Moon. You should probably read it for details of previous events that lead to this story.

In short, this story is about Connie, who is a Futanari, a species of females who also have large cocks. Their testes are contained inside their body, and they usually cannot ejaculate until they are 18-20 years old. Connie’s older sister, Sara, gave in to 16 year old Connie’s pleas and let Connie fuck her bareback, assuming she wouldn’t be able to get her pregnant. To both of their surprise, Connie experienced her first ejaculation, coming in Sara and getting her pregnant.

Once Sara confirmed she was pregnant, she let Connie fuck her bareback because she loved the feel of Connie’s massive ejaculations inside her. One afternoon they were in the bathroom when their mom, Lizzie walked in just as Connie was coming inside her sister. They explained all that happened, and that’s where this story picks up...

Things had been moving along pretty smoothly for the girls since Lizzie found them that day in the bathroom. Being able to be open their activities, at least at home, had eliminated a great deal of stress in their lives.

It had a been a few weeks since that day when Connie was invited to a sleepover at a friend’s house. Sara was also going to be away from home that night, so Connie reluctantly agreed to go. She didn’t really do sleepovers, since they increased the chances of her secret being exposed, especially now that her penis was active.

That activity was what caused Connie to make an excuse to leave the sleepover early and walk home. Every time the girls started talking and laughing and she looked at them, her penis would start to get hard. Not wanting the other girls to see, she made an excuse about not feeling well and got her backpack to go. She politely declined her friend’s Mom when she offered to driver her home.

“It’s just a couple of blocks, and I think the fresh air will help me” she blurted out before slipping out the door and heading home.

When Connie got home the house was dark and quiet. She eased the door closed and put her bag down, then took her shoes off and made her way quietly up the stairs to Sara’s room, which she had been sharing with her sister since their Mom had found out about them having sex, and Sara’s resulting pregnancy.

Connie was pleasantly surprised when she saw Sara’s sleeping form in the soft moonlight coming thru the window. Sara must have came home early, too, she thought. She smiled, thinking how she didn’t really like sleeping alone these days. She stripped to her boy short panties and climbed into bed, moving softly to spoon Sara from behind.

“Hey Kiddo” Sara murmured sleepily. “I love you.” It came out “Ah luh U.” “I love you, too” Connie whispered. She considered waking Sara up for sex, but decided she was happy with the unexpected company, and Sara was already breathing deeply again. Connie snuggled up to her, draped an arm over her from behind, and faded off to sleep.

Connie woke sometime later. The room was still very dark. She didn’t know how long she had been asleep. She quickly realized what had awakened her. Sara was moaning softly in her sleep, and rubbing her ass on Connie’s now rock hard penis. Connie could make out an occasional word in Sara’s sleep talk, but not much. “Baby” and “do me good” here and there. It was obvious that Sara was having a very sexy dream. “Is it about me?” she wondered.

She lay there a few minutes, enjoying the motion, surprised that Sara kept on. The time or two she had experienced this before, Sara’s dreams seemed to end and she returned to sleeping quietly fairly quickly. Not this time, however. ‘May as well join in’ Connie thought to herself, ‘and give her some real enjoyment’. She slipped a hand between them and freed her hard cock from the boyshort panties she wore. She could tell that her pussy was very wet also, as frequently happened when she got excited.

Connie waited for the right moment in Sara’s movements, and pushed her cock downward so it went between Sara’s legs as she flexed her hips. She immediately felt warm and wet as Sara’s pussy rubbed on her cock. There was just the barest hint of fabric. ‘Is she wearing a thong?’ Connie wondered in surprise. Sara almost always wore bikini briefs, but this night she definitely had a thong on, and it was clearly doing nothing to cover her super wet pussy. ‘She’s really getting into it!’ Connie thought. ‘That must be some kind of dream sex!’ She let Sara continue to rub on her cock for a while, wondering if she should go further. ‘Heck, why not?!’ she thought. It wasn’t like her sister had ever complained about Connie fucking her, even the first time, when Connie experienced her first ejaculation and got Sara pregnant. That was the first time Sara had ever let anyone into her bareback, and she had only done it then because her hermaphrodite sister couldn’t ejaculate yet. They were both surprised when Connie did squirt that night, and Sara was in her most fertile time. Since the test came back positive, they had ditched the condoms Connie had been using in the interim. Sara loved it when Connie rode her bareback, and even more when her sister filled her up with cum.

Connie began rocking in time with Sara’s motions, planning the perfect moment. As Sara moved forward, Connie drew back slightly and pushed upward on her penis. As they came back together, she felt her hard shaft slide easily inside her sister’s warm, wet opening. “MMMMmmmmmm” Sara moaned, and began rocking her hips back and forth while pushing against Connie, keeping up a steady motion on the younger girl’s hard cock. Sara seemed to be thoroughly enjoying the fucking she was getting, her body acting on its own while her mind still slept. Connie couldn’t see her face, but she could tell her sister was still asleep by the slurred words and the way her body moved.

She didn’t care that Sara wasn’t awake. She was enjoying herself immensely, and could feel her orgasm beginning to draw near. At the same time she heard Sara’s breathing quicken, and felt her strokes speed up. ‘She’s going to cum in her sleep!’ Connie thought, and giggled as her mind continued, ‘I’m going to cum in her sleep, too! Literally!’ She could feel her semen rising as she flexed her hard shaft in and out of her sister’s body. This was going to be one epic orgasm.

Sara was talking again, clearer now, and Connie was confused. Her mind must be playing tricks on her, because Sara’s voice sounded different, and the words didn’t make sense.

“Betty! It’s been so long! You feel so good!” Connie heard, but couldn’t quite understand as the approaching orgasm took over her mind and body. “Oh Betty! I’m gonna cum! Fuck me harder! Knock me up again, Betty!” Connie still couldn’t grasp why Sara would be saying this, but she was too close to her own orgasm to care.

“Sara, oh Sara!” she cried out, “I love you! I’m gonna cum too!”

“What? Connie?” she heard her Mom say from somewhere in the distance. “Connie, no, NO!!” Lizzie said, but it was too late. Connie’s orgasm was already there.

With her arms wrapped around Lizzie from behind, Connie arched her back and thrust forward, burying her hard penis completely in her Mom’s hot, wet pussy as she felt her semen begin to flow, blasting out of her cock onto Lizzie’s cervix, filling her body with squirt after squirt of potent sperm. Her cock jerked and flexed and she came again and again and again, some part of her mind excited by the fact that she might be impregnating her mom!

Lizzie had been incredibly close to another orgasm herself, and Connie’s cock swelling and pulsing inside her just hastened it on. She hadn’t been with anyone since her partner Betty, another hermaphrodite, had left just after Connie was born, and the feeling of hot sperm blasting into her fertile, unprotected pussy set her off and she came harder than she had in years.

“AAAAAHHHHHH! Aaaahhh, Ah, ah!” Lizzie cried out as she came, waves of pleasure washing over her, renewing each time another squirt of semen shot out of her daughter’s cock and into her body. Her flexing, grasping motions, triggered Connie again, and she shot 4 more big pulses of semen into Lizzie, filling her to overflowing, before they both slowly began to come down from their orgasmic high.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.