The Quiet Life - Cover

The Quiet Life

Copyright© 2019 by Y. A. Titlover

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - In a return to "The Quiet Ones" universe, Marie plays a sexy game with Eddie as he gives us a tour of his harem. A deep and intelligent love story for totally shallow big breast-obsessed boob-hounds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Light Bond   Harem   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Day four, and I was down to my last option.

To beat Marie at her game, my best bet still was to have an orgasm before seeing her. But my experience with Karen showed me that I really couldn’t go to her or the others for help to get off without that possibly backfiring. Karen fooled me and called Marie over, and then just got me all hard and excited for Marie to beat me in the game. Would Donna or Sybil do that as well? I wasn’t sure, but Donna lived too far away for me to easily get to her and back before seven, and Sybil and Karen lived together. Even if I could trust Sybil, Karen could still notify Marie, unless I asked Sybil to interfere, and I really didn’t want to cause any trouble between them.

Which left me one option; good old reliable Sarah Palm and her five sisters. Yep, it’s monkey spanking time. Time to polish the rocket. To milk the lizard. To do the old Onan Olympics.

Actually, I had not masturbated in weeks. I didn’t need to. Marie alone usually kept me completely satisfied, and with all four of my girls I was satiated. I was always exhausted whenever I got home. Seriously, I just wanted to sleep. All of my socks were completely clean, and the only reason I ever used the hand cream anymore was because it had aloe vera in it for the rug burns on my ass.

And ever since I met Marie, I also stopped jerking off in the morning because I always wanted to save it for her. But now I had to. I didn’t like it, but she left me no choice. So at six-twenty that morning I was nearly ready to go to school. My dad had gone to work, and I had done everything I normally do in the morning. I watched him pull out of the driveway, and then I ran up to my room to get busy.

I pulled out the hand-cream and my trusty tube sock. I thought about setting up in the bathroom in front of the toilet, but in the choice between laying on a bed versus kneeling on cold hard tile, I went for comfort. I pulled down my pants and underwear, stretched out on the bed, and started thinking about Marie’s beautiful breasts.

I imagined her posing for me, wearing a tight shirt so low-cut that I could see her navel. Acres of full, creamy flesh were bursting from her shirt as she twisted and stretched and cupped and squeezed herself. “Is this what you want, my love?” she asked me. “Do you want to play with my big, beautiful titties?”

Yes, I’m a big breast-obsessed boob-hound. This is what I fantasize about. And it works. By this point I was rock hard and I was stroking myself.

I continued the fantasy. Marie crawled over me, and her massive udders swayed and wobbled in her shirt. “Take them,” she would say. “Play with them. Do whatever you want.” In reality I was stroking my hard cock, but in my mind I had pushed my hands under the tight fabric and pulled her shirt open. Her huge, heavy tits spilled out and smacked me in the face, and I grabbed them and ran my hands up and down and around and over and under and everywhere, feeling every square inch of her soft, succulent flesh.

And that’s when the doorbell rang.

My heart seized in shock and I bolted from the bed. I had that panic moment we all know about, and had to quickly get dressed and presentable while still sporting a woody. I pulled my underwear and pants back on as quickly as possible, and tried to calm down as much as possible as I also tried to walk as calmly as possible to the front door. I was so preoccupied with trying to hide the fact that I was jerking off that it didn’t occur to me to even wonder who it could be at the door or why they were here so early.

So I really wasn’t sure how to react when I saw Sybil and Donna on the front doorstep.

I was shocked; completely dumbfounded. “Donn ... Syb...” That’s as far as I could get with their names. “Um, hi ... Why ... What’s...” I didn’t know what question to ask.

Donna gave me a smile, but Sybil looked serious. “Good morning Eddie. May we come in? We have something of great import to discuss.”

“Um, sure. What is it?” I stepped back to let them in. My two smoking hot busty MILFs came into the house, their big breasts bouncing with each step, and Donna shut the door behind them. “Can I get you something to drink?” I asked. I thought I should be a good host.

“Eventually,” Donna said, with a sultry lilt in her voice. I wasn’t sure what she was hinting at. “But right now Sybil has something more important.”

Sybil headed towards our living room. “Please, come sit with us. We need to speak with you.” She sat on the couch, and I sat next to her. Sybil looked extremely concerned. I was getting worried.

“What is it?” I asked. Donna slid into the couch next to me on my other side.

Sybil took in a deep breath to prepare herself. “There was something you said to me yesterday about my daughter. Something that greatly bothered me.”

“About Karen? What did I say?” I thought back, and I remembered it. “Oh. I said that you raised a deceptive daughter.” I suddenly realized how insulting that sounded. “Look, I didn’t mean anything by that. I didn’t mean that you are a bad mother. I thought we were just playing. I think she’s great, and you’re great too.”

Sybil shook her head. “That comment did not disturb me. I understood it within the context of our play. And I actually do not consider deception to be an immorality. It is a sign of intelligence. No, what concerns me is what I learned of what our daughters did to you yesterday. We had no idea that they had conspired against you.”

I frowned. “You mean the fact that Karen called Marie without telling me? Is that’s what’s bothering you?” Sybil nodded, and I turned to Donna to check her reaction.

Donna gave me a shrug. “When Marie told me about it, I thought it was funny. But after speaking with Sybil about it, I agree with her. It was wrong.”

I was confused. I turned back to Sybil. “Well, you know, I thought it was sneaky, but I didn’t think it was something to get upset about. I thought it was just part of her game.”

Sybil took my hand in hers. She was warm and tender. “Eddie, let me explain. What our families are doing with each other is legally risky. Scandalous in fact. And the only way we can continue is if we can all trust each other completely. But what our daughters did to you introduced an element of distrust, and I cannot abide that.”

I was shocked. I didn’t know what to say, and Sybil paused to let that sink in, and then she continued. “You came to Karen yesterday for help and she betrayed you. Tell me honestly, did you consider coming to me for help this morning?”

She stared at me with her dark and luscious eyes, and I could see a touch of sadness in them, as if she knew the answer already. I hesitated, and nodded. “Yeah, I thought about it, but...”

“You decided against it?”

I nodded again. “I thought it was too risky.”

She squeezed my hand. “Their betrayal made you distrustful, and that is wrong. Eddie, I want you to know that you can always trust us for anything. You have so much power over us and you handle this responsibly. You know that one word to the wrong person can end our relationships and put us all in tremendous trouble, so you stay silent. You never brag to your friends, and we all greatly appreciate the way you protect us all. And we return this favor with trust. So if you ever need anything, I never want you to even hesitate to ask for it. Knowing that we can all depend on each other is vital to our group.”

I took this in. “Okay. I’m sorry for not...”

“Please do not be. It is not your fault. You did nothing wrong.”

Donna spoke. “It was our daughters who did something wrong, and we’re here to punish them.”

She wrinkled her nose and grinned at me, but Sybil disagreed and shook her head. “No, this is not punishment. We will talk to our daughters and set them straight and they will make their amends. No, we are actually here to prove to you that we can be trusted.”

Donna snuggled up to me on one side, pushing her big soft breasts into my arm. “That and the fact that we couldn’t stand the thought of you jerking off all alone before visiting Marie.” And she traced a single finger across my chest.

I shuddered as the nervousness hit me, as it was suddenly obvious why they had both come over so early in the morning, and I glanced back and forth between them, taking in the entire situation. “You mean that...” Sybil was giving me her serious, supportive, caring look, and Donna was looking me over like I was her next meal. I swallowed and tried again. “You came here to...”

Sybil was still holding my hand, and she lifted my hand and placed it over her heart, or more specifically, right on her fat breast. My heart surged as I felt the softness and fullness of that big tit under her sweater. “We’re here to help you,” she said. “With anything you need. All you have to do is ask.”

I was stunned. I never thought I would ever have a threesome without Marie involved, but here it was. I started trembling, and my mouth went dry. I didn’t know what to say.

There was too long a moment of silence, and Donna leaned in and whispered into my ear. “Now you say ‘Donna? Sybil? Will you help me get off? Will you make me cum all over you?’”

She broke my nervousness and made me chuckle, and I saw Sybil smirk. I looked at them both, taking in all of their beauty; their hungry eyes, their wet lips, their long luscious hair, and their enormous bosoms. My confidence grew, and I lifted my other hand and cupped one of Donna’s fat tits through her blouse. She giggled and arched her back as I explored the vastness of her breast. Sybil shimmied her shoulders at bit, drawing my attention, and I moved my other hand around to traverse her expansive bosom.

“Oh fuck...” I muttered as I felt up all four of their enormous G-cups. “God damn...” My pants were starting to get uncomfortable. I then realized I hadn’t done what I was supposed to do. “Donna? Sybil? Will you help me get off before I see Marie today?”

“Absolutely,” Sybil said.

“Of course we will,” Donna answered. “We want to see you win.” She turned to Sybil. “How many times do you think he needs to cum to beat her? My daughter is very sexy.”

Sybil inhaled, expanding her chest under my hand, and she thought about it. “More than once, for sure. But we want to make sure he has some energy left for her. Two times I think.”

Donna took my hand in hers and stood up, pulling me up with her. “Two then. But I get the first one. He offered me a drink, and I want to swallow the first shot.”

“Oh, he is delicious,” Sybil purred as she stood up with us. “So I get the second.” And with that, my two smoking hot busty MILFs pulled me upstairs to my bedroom to blow my mind.


“We don’t have much time,” Sybil said as they pulled me into my bedroom. “So we will have to be quick.” She started pulling her sweater off, but stopped and gave me a serious look. “Eddie, take your pants off.”

“Oh, right.” I was looking forward to just watching them strip down and I was hoping they would then strip me down, but Sybil was right. We didn’t have time for all the normal teasing and foreplay. I unbuttoned and unzipped as Sybil pulled her sweater over her head. Her huge creamy breasts stuffed and overflowed her bra. Donna was unbuttoning her blouse, revealing more and more succulent cleavage, when she noticed my tube sock on the bed.

She picked it up and showed it to Sybil. “We got here just in time.” She dropped it and pulled her blouse off. Both women were now undoing their bras, and their fat jiggling tits sloshed and bounced, eager to escape their confines. I quickly pushed my pants down and stepped out of them. My rock-hard cock was standing up straight at full attention, and I whipped my shirt off and tossed it to the floor.

I was down to my stupid socks again, but I didn’t care. Donna and Sybil had dropped their bras and were both now topless in front of me. Their huge, fat, beautiful G-cup boobs swayed and beckoned, mesmerizing me. I let out an “Oh wow,” and I reached up. I cupped their warm, naked breasts, feeling and squeezing the fat, heavy mounds and running my palms over their hardening nipples. Man I tell you; having two beautiful buxom women ready to get down with you, it never gets old.

They reached down and both took my penis in their hands, and gave me simple, gentle strokes. The pleasure bolted through my body, and my knees went weak. I moaned.

Donna smiled and swayed and licked her lips as she stroked me. “I’m going to suck your cock. Gonna make you cum in my mouth.”

Sybil leaned forward, mashing her big breast into my hand. “I am going to nurse you. I want you to suck on my breasts until you cum.”

“Oh...” was all I could manage.

They pushed me back, and I fell onto my bed. Donna grabbed my knees and pushed them apart, and then knelt on the floor between my legs. Sybil climbed onto the bed with me, squatted on her knees, and pulled me into her lap. Her massive swaying boobs loomed over my face, and she cradled my head and lined her hard nipple to my lips.

I stuck my tongue out and licked Sybil’s nipple at the same moment that Donna ran her tongue up my cock. Sybil and I both bolted in reaction to the touch of a rough tongue on a favorite area, and Donna giggled approvingly. Sybil pulled my head in, mashing her enormous fat tit into my face, forcing a muffled groan out of me as I latched onto her nipple. Donna then took my crown into her hot, wet mouth and sucked me down whole.

I spasmed. Sybil’s warm and soft breast was enveloping my face, smothering me, and Donna was running her talented tongue in swirls around my cock head while stroking my shaft. I was overwhelmed, and I squirmed and mashed one free hand into Sybil’s other plump tit and squeezed it while I grabbed her shoulder with the other. I sucked hard on her delicious breast, pulling her nipple deep into my mouth and relishing the loving warmth and comfort. Sybil grunted and shifted, grinding her fat tit into my mouth and whispered approvingly to me. “Yes, that’s it. Suck my breast. Suck my big breast.” She held my other hand into her boob and coaxed me to knead her roughly, squeezing her massive tit until the flesh bulged out between my fingers.

Meanwhile, down below, Donna was going to town on my dick. I had never gotten a good solid blowjob from her before, and it turned out she was pretty good. She was stroking and licking and loudly slurping my cock, alternately running her tongue over and around and under my shaft, and then taking me fully into her mouth and sucking me hard. She swayed her head back and forth and up and down, tickling my legs with her long billowing hair and taking my joystick on a joyride. (Hey, I just made that term up.) Hot tingles flashed through my body, and my heart was pounding and I was gasping for every breath I could get as these two women smothered me with love and pleasure.

“Wrap your breasts around his cock,” Sybil said. “He likes that.”

“Don’t I know it,” Donna replied, and she shifted.

I surged twice, first at the thought of getting a big titty fuck from Donna, and then again at the feel of her full soft breasts enveloping my dick. She squeezed her massive mounds around me, and I moaned and thrust and squirmed, sucking and feeling one enormous set of tits while fucking another. Donna started shimmying and bouncing her voluptuous bosom up and down my rod while licking my crown, and the motions shook the whole bed, forcing Sybil’s bounteous breasts to slosh and jiggle in my face and hand.

Oh fuck, I was going nuts. I was back in big boob heaven again. I was greedily sucking on Sybil’s tit while mashing and kneading the other, and humping my hard dick in Donna’s tight cleavage. I could feel Donna’s heavy breast meat squeezing my shaft and slapping my thighs as she swirled her tongue around my crown, and I moaned desperately into Sybil’s tit. I couldn’t believe it. I felt like I was getting close to cumming, and we had barely just started.

Sybil squirmed and leaned forward, bringing her other fat tit to my face. “Cum, Eddie,” she said, and she shifted. She pulled her breast from my mouth and held my head an inch from her chest. Her enormous fats tits dangled and swayed before me, filling my entire world, and she shimmied and shook her massive mounds. “You fill her mouth with your tasty cum, and I will let you put your cock in here, right between my big breasts. You like that?”

That was it. I lost all control of myself. I moaned, wrapped one arm behind Sybil’s back, and pulled her bosom right into my face. I plunged my tongue deep into her cleavage, and rolled my head around, exploring as much fat tit as I could get to. Sybil cooed and giggled. Meanwhile, with my other hand I reached down and found Donna’s head. I grabbed her hair and pushed her head down, forcing her to swallow my cock. Donna moaned and sucked me hard. I went into convulsions, humping my dick into her mouth while shaking my head in Sybil’s cleavage. My balls started tingling, signaling an upcoming eruption, and I started bucking and grinding hard.

Sybil could tell I was close, and she coaxed me while forcing a hard nipple to my lips. “Cum baby. Cum in her mouth. Fill her mouth with your sweet juice.” She started humping her fat tit into my face, matching my rhythm as I fucked Donna’s mouth. Donna was groaning and slurping, and I could feel the tingling reaching its crescendo.

The tingling hit its peak, and with one final thrust I let out a muffled scream into Sybil’s huge, soft tit and I let loose into Donna’s mouth. Cum blasted out of my cock and Donna shrieked and moaned as I filled her. A surge of sparkling bliss washed through my body, and I arched my back and pumped stream after stream into her hot, greedy mouth, and she took it all. Sybil continued with her coaxing. “You’re cumming? Oh baby, cum in her mouth. Give it all to her.”

The orgasmic wave crashed, and my spurts turned into a dribble. I relaxed, gasping for breath. I was dizzy and floppy and I felt amazing, and Donna withdrew from my crotch with a long, loud, celebratory slurp. She sat up with this dreamy expression and just breathed through her nose while she held her mouth closed. I could hear her swishing my cum in her mouth, and she moaned in delight as she savored my juices. She opened her eyes and caught my gaze, and I watched her as she swallowed my load.

“Oh god, that was amazing,” she gasped, and she licked her lips. “Thank you, Eddie.”

“How is it?” Sybil asked her, stroking my head.

Donna squirmed. “First cum of the day is always the best, isn’t it?”

Sybil mused as I lay there gasping for breath. “I have never had Eddie’s first cum of the day.” She traced a finger over my chest. “I will have to come over some morning to try it, if that’s okay with you.”

I was still panting and dizzy. “You may have to... <pant> <pant> ... ask Marie about that.”

Sybil gave me a smirk. “I do not see why.” She snuggled up to me, pushing her fat boobs against my cheek. “How are you feeling. Ready for another?”

“Need... <pant> ... a moment.”

Donna crawled up on the bed with me. “We don’t have time for a breather,” she said. Her monstrous tits wobbled and swayed under her, and her long blond hair dragged over my chest. She leaned down to kiss me, but I could smell my cum on her breath, and I flinched back instinctively. She frowned at me, hurt. “What’s the matter?”

I didn’t know what to say, so I looked to Sybil for support. She knew the issue immediately. “He just came in your mouth,” she explained. “He does not wish to taste that.”

Donna gave me a disapproving look. “You better get used to it. Don’t you kiss Marie after she sucks you off?”

“She doesn’t... <pant> ... suck me off that much. I usually... <pant> ... cum in her tits... <pant> ... or her pussy.”

“My girl’s shirking her responsibilities. You’ll have to spank her for that.”

“He will get used to it someday,” Sybil offered, “but he is not ready now. We don’t have much time left. I think you should rinse for him.”

“Okay,” Donna grumbled, and she climbed off the bed. “I’ll be right back. Don’t start without me.”

“No promises,” Sybil said, and Donna left my room. I was now alone and naked in bed with a topless Sybil, and she didn’t waste a moment. She crawled over me, straddled my crotch, and lay flat on top of me. Her soft, massive breasts mashed up against my chest, and she took my head in her hands and planted her lips on mine. Sybil kissed me passionately, slipping her hot tongue into my mouth while undulating on my body. She rubbed her crotch into my cock, reawakening me. I could feel my cock hardening under her, and she broke the kiss to whisper to me.

“I am so horny now. I want to fuck you so bad.”

I ran my hands down her back and slipped them into her pants, under her panties, and over her gorgeous ass. “Go ahead. Take off your pants.”

She squirmed and shook her head. “No. We’re getting you off. You’re fucking my tits. I want to feel you squirt your load in my cleavage.”

“I don’t like leaving either of you hanging,” I said as I pushed her pants and panties down over her ass.

“We don’t have enough time for you to get us both off. This is for you.”

“Hey, you said whatever I want, I should just ask. So I’m asking. Will get on top of me and ride me? Do what you need to get off. That will turn me on. And don’t worry about Donna. I know a trick.” She gave me a smile, and we rolled to one side and worked together to get one of her legs free from her clothes.

We got one pants leg off and that was enough. Sybil straddled me again and sat up. She took my hard dick in her hand and lined me up to her opening. Donna returned at that moment. “All clean now. Oh, I see we’ve moved on.”

Sybil lowered herself, taking my full cock deep into her pussy, and enveloping me. “Ahhh ... yesss...” she moaned. She was hot and wet and tight and amazing, and I gasped with her.

Donna watched for a moment as Sybil started grinding her pussy over my cock. “Well, had I known this was on the menu,” she started, and she reached for her pants.

I reached for Donna. “Come here. I know what you like.” She obediently dropped to her knees and brought her amazing tits to my reach. I cupped her big, fat breasts with both hands, and pinched her nipples.

She let out a little coo. “Ooh, you remembered.”

“How could I forget your breast orgasms?”

As I rubbed and fondled Donna’s enormous mounds, she leaned forward to give me better access to her bountiful bosom, and she hummed and murmured in enjoyment. Her fat, heavy tits bulged and sloshed in my hands, and I ran my fingers all over them. Up and around and down and out and in between, squeezing and pushing and caressing and lifting. I rubbed her hard nipples and tweaked them and pushed them together, and Donna gasped and moaned. She arched her back and rolled her shoulders, working with me as I massaged and explored every inch of her magnificent breasts. Her face flushed and her eyes were dreamy and she bit her lip.

Meanwhile, Sybil was working my cock. I could feel her weight on my hips and the warm wetness of her pussy squeezing me. I could hear her heavy breathing and the sloshing and moaning as she squeezed and rocked and thrust on me. I had a hard time seeing her, what with Donna’s overripe cantaloupes in my face, but I caught glimpses of Sybil cradling her bosom and sucking on her fingers as she bounced on me.

Donna pushed forward, bringing her juicy melons to my mouth. I lifted her heavy tits and gave her a long lick from the base of her breast to just below her nipple. She whined and clenched, and I did it again, licking a different path, snaking my tongue left and right in a zigzag up the underside of her immense breast. Donna whimpered and shifted, trying to guide her nipple to my mouth, but I kept teasing her, licking her high as she pushed low, left as she pushed right. I tried to get every inch of her enormous tits, every inch except her nipples.

I was teasing her, torturing her until Donna finally had enough. “Oh, fuck you,” Donna finally blurted in exasperation, and she grabbed my head, held me steady, and buried her fat tit into my face, forcing her nipple to my mouth. Her firm, soft, creamy flesh engulfed me, and I bolted and latched onto her nipple. I sucked her hard and swirled my tongue around her nub. Donna shrieked and wrapped her arms around my head, holding me tight to her breast, and she smothered me.

(What did I tell you? They all do it to me.)

Sybil by now had reached a fever pitch, bouncing and grinding on my cock, and she leaned forward. She must have leaned against Donna’s back, for Donna fat breast pushed even harder into my face. I had one hand on Donna’s other breast, and with my other I flailed about, trying to find anything interesting. Sybil caught my hand and brought it to her lips. She sucked on my fingers as she humped my dick, and then slapped my hand on her fat tit. I squeezed her monster breast, and felt the sloshing fat flesh ooze and shake between my fingers.

Sybil started yelping and gasping, and Donna translated for me. “She’s gonna cum. She’s gonna cum on your cock, you big tit sucker. She’s gonna ... gonna ... gonna...” Donna collapsed as she humped her tit into my mouth, and I could tell Sybil wasn’t the only one close to cumming.

I dug my heels into the bed and thrust back to meet Sybil. Her hot, sopping wet pussy was sliding and squeezing me, and her fat tit was bouncing in my hand, and she was gasping and grunting. Donna was rocking and moaning and whining, and I pinched one nipple while I scraped my teeth against the other. I must have pushed them both over the edge, because these two smoking hot busty milfs started wailing and thrashing simultaneously. Sybil shrieked and spasmed, and started squeezing me rhythmically from her insides, while Donna shuddered and started wailing and ground her breast in my face.


I had done it. I had made them both cum at the same time. I had done it to the daughters, and now I had done it to the mothers. I was feeling pretty fucking proud of myself. And I really wanted to just lay there and relish the moment, but there were two problems. First, I still needed to get off one more time before going to Marie’s house and second, I couldn’t breathe with Donna’s monster tit smothering me.

I figured breathing was more important, so I nudged Donna. She had collapsed and was hyperventilating (actually they both were) and was laying over my head, but she managed to half-roll and just lay over my chest. Her huge boobs were still in my face, but at least they weren’t mashed into my mouth, so I could breathe. I could see the slimy trail of my saliva all over her wobbling tits as she panted heavily, catching her breath.

Sybil was drunk in her afterglow, and she rolled her head around, panting and recovering, and ran her hands over her face and down breasts and all over her body. She caught my eye and mouthed a silent “Thank you” to me, and then glanced over to my alarm clock. She shook Donna’s shoulder, causing Donna’s gargantuan breasts to rock and slosh. “Hey, wake up. <pant> <pant> We’ve only a few minutes left... <pant> and we have work to do.”

“He didn’t cum in your pussy?” Donna slurred. She was drunk too.

“No,” Sybil said, and she pulled herself up. I felt her warm pussy slide off my cock. “But I think our boy deserves a big titty fuck for what he just did to us.” She crawled back a bit, got between my legs, and sat on her knees. Then she grabbed my hips and tried to pull my butt into her lap, but Donna was still pinning me down. “Get up, and get me that hand cream.”

Donna sloshed and rolled and clumsily pushed herself up. Her huge, heavy breasts wobbled and dangled under her as she braced herself, and she blearily looked around. “Where’s the ... Oh. There.” She stood up, swayed as much as her tits did normally, and stumbled to my dresser. It took her a couple tries, but she finally managed to pick up the hand cream dispenser. “Whoo ... I feel dizzy,” she giggled, and she staggered back. “Here you go.”

Sybil had pulled me up into her lap by now, so my hard cock was now inches under her heavenly bosom. She took the dispenser and started pumping loads of hand cream on her breasts. I stared as the streams of cream squirted out on her beautiful fat tits. My already pounding hard cock surged as I gazed at her long, deep cleavage and watched her fluid breast flesh jiggle and ripple.

“Now Eddie,” Sybil said as she put the dispenser down and started smearing the cream all over her magnificent bosom. “I don’t want you to ever use this hand cream again for masturbating.” She smeared the cream down into her cleavage, and ran her hands around her full breasts. I watched, hypnotized, as she cupped and lifted her heavy mounds and squeezed them together. The cream oozed out between her breasts. “If you ever need to get off, remember that you can always come to any of us.” She rolled her breasts around, kneading and squeezing, forcing the cream to spread out all over her tits. “We will always be eager to help you. Understand?”

“Oh, I understand,” I said, drooling at the sight.

She continued massaging her enormous breasts, squeezing and smearing the cream around, lubing herself for me. “Whatever you want, all you have to do is ask us. If you want to kiss us, or slip your tongue into our mouths, or have us lick your cock, or suck you, we’ll do it.” She was kneading her monster tits, digging her fingers deep into her flesh and mauling herself as the cream oozed and dripped over her mounds. I was trembling and my dick was surging for her. “Or if you want to play with our big breasts,” she continued, “Touch them, or squeeze them or lick them or kiss them. Or fuck them.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.