The Quiet Life - Cover

The Quiet Life

Copyright© 2019 by Y. A. Titlover

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - In a return to "The Quiet Ones" universe, Marie plays a sexy game with Eddie as he gives us a tour of his harem. A deep and intelligent love story for totally shallow big breast-obsessed boob-hounds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Light Bond   Harem   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

When Marie met me at the door, I just froze and gawked at her. She was wearing her blue terrycloth robe. She always wore it when she wanted to surprise me with whatever she was really wearing, because the robe was so big and bulky that it usually hid her figure so well.

But not today. Whatever she was wearing, the bulky garment just wasn’t up to the job. Her extra busty and extra curvy form pushed through the drab garment, overwhelming the unflattering cloth and sent my eyes on a wild roller-coaster ride as I swept them over her mountains and valleys. Holy crap! Her bustline was huge, wide, and larger than ever before. Her waist was narrow and thin, and her hips pronounced. I gasped at the sight of her magnified curves.

“Homework?” she asked, startling me back to awareness.

“Done,” I croaked.

She let me inside and closed the door behind me, and we just stood there. I couldn’t say anything, I was so stunned and dumbfounded by her figure. And she didn’t say anything either, but looked like she wanted to. It was an awkward moment as she just hesitated.

I broke the silence. “So, um, you won the contest again.”

“Uh-huh.”

That was all she said, and the awkwardness just continued. I tried again. “I saw Sybil’s car outside. Is she here?”

“Uh-huh.”

That didn’t help much either. I tried once more. “So what’s going on?”

She took a deep breath and one last hesitation. “Cinnamon.”

That confused me. “What about it?”

“Today’s lesson is trust. Do you trust me?”

She gave me a slight smile and a relieving chuckle. “You know I love you more than anything else in the world.”

“I know. I love you too.”

“I would never do anything to hurt you. Never.”

Now I was starting to get worried. “I know.”

“And I would do anything to please you. Anything to help you. Anything to keep you.”

“Marie, what’s going on?”

She undid the sash of her robe. “Sometimes a girl just likes to play.” She then opened her robe and dropped it to the floor. And as it fell, my blood pressure skyrocketed.

“Oh, wow...” was all I could manage.

Marie was wearing a strapless blood-red corset which was tightly wrapped around her curvaceous frame, and it was performing a miracle. It made her look even bustier and curvier than normal, and until this moment I didn’t think that was possible. It pushed her massive breasts up high, forming a mammoth shelf of jiggling, creamy, mouth-watering tit-flesh that begged to be licked. The corset squeezed her waist tightly, thinning her stomach and sides and made her hips look wide and inviting in comparison. The silver zipper that stretched from her cleavage to her groin held the whole thing together, and must have been made for industrial purposes given the pressure it was under. My heart started hammering, my dick started swelling, my skin burned, my cheeks flushed, and I felt dizzy, like just the sight of her was going to knock me over. And somewhere in the back my brain, some tiny part, like one neuron, had a thought that said “Isn’t that uncomfortable?” but the other hundred billion were fixated on those enormous jutting boobs.

“Oh ... my ... god...” I blindly reached out, and just touched her waist with my trembling fingers, feeling the tight fabric and hard ribs of the corset.

“You like it?”

I nodded, practically drooling. “Yeah.”

“It comes in black too.”

I was too stunned to care. I just ran my fingers over her, exploring the tight corset from her wide hips to her flat stomach, and then up to her overflowing cups. “You look amazing. So beautiful. So sexy.” She giggled and stepped closer, encouraging me to feel her with my whole hands. I palmed her full breast, or at least one small portion of it, feeling the tight fabric and the soft warm skin underneath. I was mesmerized by the sight and the feel of her, but that small part of my brain spoke up again, concerned by something else she had said.

“What did you mean by cinna-”

“Uh-uh-uh” said a sultry voice behind me. I turned and saw Sybil stepping into the foyer, and I could see why Marie said the corset also comes in black. Sybil was wearing the matching black corset. It too was performing a miracle on Sybil’s figure. It tightly squeezed her fluid form, thinning her waist, accentuating her hips, and pushing her fat creamy tits up so they bulged and sloshed and threatened to spill out. The corset magnified Sybil’s breasts, making her look just as busty as Marie does normally, and I wondered if this corset turned G-cups into J-cups, what were they doing to Marie’s boobs? How far down the alphabet did she go? I wanted to turn back to Marie, but there was something else about Sybil that locked my attention on her.

She was dangling a pair of handcuffs from one hand. “You will not say that word unless you absolutely and desperately need to.”

Marie’s hesitation. Trust. Promise of no harm. Handcuffs. Cinnamon. I put it together. It was our safe word. “Oh. Oh god.”

“Marie, remove his shirt,” Sybil commanded.

“Yes, mistress.”

Marie immediately responded like a good slave girl, and took a hold of my shirt and started pulling it up. I lifted my arms, and as she pulled the shirt up over my head, that ‘yes, mistress’ caught my attention. So Sybil must be in charge today. As Marie got the shirt past my head, she pushed the shirt back behind my head and downward, forcing my arms behind me. She stepped up close to me, pushing her magnificent shelf tits into my bare chest, and twisted the fabric of my shirt, binding me.

This bondage was new, and I was shaking, and I must have looked like I was uncertain about this because Marie whispered to me “Just play along with us. You’re going to love this.”

Sybil prowled up behind me and took my wrists. “We are going to conduct a little experiment today,” she said as she closed the handcuffs on my wrists. They clicked loudly, and held my hands behind my back. The shirt fell off my wrists. “See how much you can take.” She then leaned in and breathed on my neck. Shivers exploded from my neck and down my spine and across my whole body. “We’re going to find out how hard and how many times we can make you cum before you pass out.”

Marie shook with excitement, as if my shivers reached her. “We are in total control of you. You are our prisoner, our toy to play with.”

I was trembling, quivering, and Marie was flushed. Her massive breasts were swelling and shaking with each breath, and I could see her hard nipples poking through the fabric of her corset. I admit it, I was terrified. What the hell were they going to do to me? But I remembered that she wanted me to trust her. I nodded in agreement.

“Start with his neck,” Sybil ordered, and both girls leaned in and started kissing my neck, Marie in front, and Sybil behind. Hot breath and soft lips and full breasts and silky hair pressed against my skin from both sides and I gasped and shuddered as a powerful tingling burst from my neck and flowed down my body. I started shaking more and groaning. Marie moaned as she dragged her hot and wet tongue over my throat, and Sybil nibbled on my spine, scraping my skin with her teeth. My back arched involuntarily, and my knees went weak. I struggled against the cuffs. I wanted to grab them and kiss them, and shove my face into their huge, soft breasts. My dick was straining in my pants, and I desperately wanted to get them off. I was moaning and dizzy, and the girls moved to either side, kissing my jaw and licking behind my ears. I tried to turn my head to kiss Marie, but they held my head still. They licked my cheeks. I tried again to kiss them or lick their tongues, but they refused me. They pressed up their tight bodies and huge breasts up against me. The soft warmth enveloped me, and I struggled against the cuffs to touch them, but only managed to get fleeting brushes of tight corset under my fingers.

Sybil was licking my ear and she whispered to me. “The corsets give us strength over you. As long as we wear them, we control you.”

Marie whispered in my other ear. “The key to those cuffs is hidden somewhere on our bodies. Find it and free yourself. Get us out of these corsets, and we become your slaves.”

I didn’t have time to wonder how on Earth I was going to do that. They immediately grabbed me and forced me to turn around, effectively switching places. Sybil was now in front of me and she attacked my throat, scraping her teeth against my jugular while Marie licked my spine. I went into involuntary convulsions, and my knees gave out. I started to fall, but Marie caught me and propped me up.

Sybil stepped back and just looked me over. I was a pile of quivering jelly, half-naked, and handcuffed. She seemed pleased with her work. “Take him to the bedroom,” she ordered.

“Yes, mistress,” Marie obediently answered.

Marie pulled and guided me, walking me backwards down the hall while Sybil followed us, prowling. My eyes were locked on Sybil’s gorgeous form and her massive tits which bounced and sloshed and rippled with every sultry step. I half-wondered where the key was, and imagined it stuffed somewhere inside a corset, trapped between a layer of tight fabric and jiggling flesh. I tried to examine Sybil’s body for any sign of a key-shaped indentation, but her heaving jugs were just too distracting, and I wasted too much time just enjoying their performance. I lost sight of Sybil as Marie pulled me into the bedroom and threw me on the bed. I flopped and bounced, and tried to roll and get my bearings, but Marie pinned me down on my back by straddling my chest. Sybil started pulling my shoes and socks off.

I was struggling against the handcuffs, and Marie just watched me, and slid down, straddling my stomach and dropping her enormous breasts down towards my face. “You want to be free so you can grab onto these big titties, right?” she asked, swinging her mountainous globes back and forth. I could see the waves of luscious tit-flesh rebounding inside the tight garment, trying to escape. “Or do you want to hold my ass and pull my hot pussy to your face? Is that what you want?” Then she slid forward and sat up straight again, humping her crotch into my chest. Sybil at this time had finished with my shoes and socks, and started working on my pants. Marie continued. “But you’re not getting free. We’re going to suck you dry.” In one smooth motion Sybil pulled my pants and underwear down, leaving me completely naked, and Marie twisted around to check me out. “Oh! Your penis! It’s gotten so big and so hard! And your balls are so swollen. There must be at least ten loads of hot cum in there. We’re going to have to work extra hard to get all of it out.”

“He is so filthy. We should give him a bath first. Get off of him.”

Marie gleefully obeyed and climbed off me, and I had half a second of freedom before Sybil slammed me back down, pinning my shoulders to the bed. I squirmed, trying to free myself, but she lay down on top of me and started giving me long cat-licks up the side of my face and neck. I shuddered as her hot tongue ran over my skin, and Marie lay down next to me and took the other side. I started moaning uncontrollably and bolted, engulfed in ecstasy as these two sexy vixens pinned and licked and bathed me, and they started working downward, down my shoulders, and onto my chest. I was panting and gasping as they licked my hardened nipples, and I arched my back, squirmed, and kicked as the worked lower, to my stomach.

I started bucking and thrusting as they got closer to my cock, and I couldn’t wait to feel their warm mouths on my rock-hard shaft. I was dying from anticipation, but they avoided it, licking down my abdomen and deep into the clefts between my groin and thighs. I was shaking and squirming, and Marie was moaning as she tasted me. I tried to brush my dick against their hair, but they shifted to deny me that.

Marie spoke. “Oh, look at that beautiful cock. I just want to suck on it.”

“Don’t touch it yet.”

“Oh god, please. Suck my cock.” I was aching for any stimulation on my dick. It was driving me insane.

“You don’t say what happens here,” Sybil ordered.

They pinned my legs down and started licking down my thighs, rubbing their hot bodies all over my legs. I could feel their soft, heavy breasts mashing up against my shins, and I started thrusting my hips uncontrollably, impotently fucking the air. When they got down to my knees, they picked up my legs and licked my shins, and all the way to my feet. Marie made long licks up the sole of my foot, while Sybil sucked on my toes and ran her tongue between them.

I was quivering and delirious, and the girls rolled me over and started working their way back up. They licked up my calves and the back of my knees, and I was moaning and fighting with the handcuffs, and they licked up my thighs. I was humping the bed, rubbing my aching cock against the sheets, but they pinned me down and licked my ass. I clenched, worried that they would go for my asshole, which is something I am not ready for. But as Marie said earlier, today’s lesson is trust. They knew my limits, and were only pushing one of them by using the handcuffs. They kissed and nibbled up higher, reaching my bound hands.

Sybil placed her face in my hand and sensuously ran her tongue over my palm. I could feel her smooth cheek and hot lips. Meanwhile, Marie licked between my fingers and took each one into her mouth, sucking each finger with an intense devotion. I could feel her tongue and the strong suction, pulling me deep inside her. I was gasping and grunting, and felt for Sybil’s mouth, trying to get her to suck on my fingers too. She obliged, taking one finger after another deep into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it, and sucking it deep and hard.

I bellowed. I couldn’t help it, I was so overwhelmed by the sensations. I could hear Marie giggle at the discovery of something new she can do to me that makes me bellow. Sybil pulled away from my hand and whispered to Marie. “Don’t overdo it,” and Marie obeyed, pulling free from my fingers.

Sybil continued with her journey upward, pecking and licking up the center of my back. This back-licking is something that she’s done to me before, and it drives me wild. Electric tingles from her kisses spread from my spine and through my whole body, making me squirm and convulse. As she licked upward, her heavy breasts dragged over my wet fingers. I could feel the soft, smooth skin and jiggling flesh roll over my hands, and I spread them wide to envelop as much as possible. She pushed down, pressing her heavy chest into my hands and shifted and moaned as I kneaded her fat tits.

She gave me a couple seconds of pure bliss letting me fondle her overdeveloped rack, and then continued upward, nibbling and kissing and licking my upper spine. She dragged forward, pulling her voluptuous breasts out of my grasp, but I could feel the tight corset wrapped about her torso as it slid by. Despite my delirious state, I had a moment when I realized I just had a prime opportunity to search Sybil for the handcuffs key, but wasted it just feeling up her mammoth tits. Still, time spent fondling huge boobs is never really wasted now, is it?

I don’t know what Marie was doing while I had my hands full of Sybil’s copious cans, but I assume she was watching and fingering herself, and just waiting for her turn. Because as soon as Sybil cleared away and made room, Marie leaned down and plopped her tremendous tits into my bound hands under the pretense of kissing my back. And she made a good show of it, licking and smooching and kissing my spine (which felt pretty good) and all the time rubbing her magnificent bosom over my hands and letting me slip my fingers inside her cleavage. I tried to scoop her breasts out, but she had so much fat tit-flesh stuffed in there and I didn’t have much freedom of movement to really get a hold of those jugs and free them. So I just relished in their weight and softness and warmth and just general all-around vastness. I also was kind of looking for the key, but wasn’t really surprised I couldn’t find it. After all, they knew me, and if they were going to hide something on their bodies, they knew their enormous breasts would be the first place I would look.

With one last long tingling drag of her tongue up the back of my neck, Sybil concluded my ‘bath’, sat up, and caught Marie letting me feel up her tits. “Get up,” she ordered her, “and roll him over.” Marie gave a slight sigh of disappointment, but obeyed, pulling her breasts from my grasp. Together they rolled me over, and even though I only turned a hundred eighty degrees, the room felt like it continued to spin long past that, I was so dizzy. “Get behind him and sit him up. Hold him still.”

“Yes, mistress.”

Marie climbed to the head of the bed, grabbed me under my arms, and pulled me up into her lap. Soon we were both sitting up in the bed, with her spooning me from behind, and she wrapped her hands around my chest and held me tight. I could feel her warm, soft, massive breasts pushing into my back, and her hot breath on my neck. She kissed and licked and hummed into my neck, and explored my chest, rubbing my nipples.

As Marie fondled me from behind, Sybil crawled up in front of me and stood on her knees between my spread legs. My aching cock was standing at full attention, quivering, and pointing right at her, and she eyed it with almost contempt. “You want us,” Sybil accused me. “You want our bodies. You want your hands free so you can touch us.” She posed for me, lifted her arms up high over her head and stretched. She twisted and arched, as if she were trying to lift her heaving breasts out of the tight corset. I glued my eyes to her rolling bosom and watched them bulge and slosh, and I started panting and squirming. God, it was torture. I kicked and tried to hook my legs around her, trying to pull Sybil to me or myself to her. I wanted her so bad, and fought with Marie as she held me back.

Sybil gyrated in front of me, showing off every curve, every ripple, and every bulge from the tight corset. She breathed heavily, over-inflating her already over-sized chest to the straining limits of the corset. “You want to put your hands on my body,” she said, running her hands smoothly over her corset. I did. I imagined my hands free and what I would be doing, and she told me what I was thinking. “You want to hold my waist, feel my hips, and explore my breasts.” She ran her hands up and down over her body, feeling herself and squeezing her breasts. I watched her hands, pretending they were mine. I could feel the tight fabric of Marie’s corset behind me, but in my mind I was feeling Sybil’s, and exploring her every curve and valley.

I was squirming and thrusting, driven insane with desire and frustration. The cuffs held my hands tight, and Marie was locking me down. I pushed and fought Marie, but she just enjoyed it, and she humped her crotch into my butt and bit the back of my neck.

Sybil continued her show, torturing me. She started rubbing her pussy in front of me. “You want to fuck me.”

“Yes!” I blurted out. I wanted to fuck her so bad.

She undulated. “You want to throw me down, spread my legs...” She opened her legs, exposing her panty-clad mound, and stroked her hot thighs. I could feel her body heat radiating from her, and my eyes welded to her crotch. I could see her swollen vulva peeking out around the thin cloth, and she started to pull it aside. “You want to pull my panties open...”

Oh god. My heart was hammering in my chest and my balls twinged in preparation.

Sybil pulled her panties open, revealing her reddened mound and her slick labia. “You want to throw me down, spread my legs, and stick that hard cock deep in my hot pussy.”

“Yes! Yes!” I cried. My cock was pounding, straining, and dripping, and I was thrashing and bucking. I could feel in my mind the hot, slick wetness of her steaming pussy, and I ached to get inside her.

“And you want to cum in this pussy, don’t you?”

“Yes! Please! Please fuck me!”

Sybil pushed forward, pressing both hands on my shoulders and pinned me down into Marie. She leaned her hot body down and held herself inches from me, with her massive tits barely brushing against my chest and her face and lips inches from mine. I could feel the warmth of her body and her breath, and was overpowered by the smell her womanly essence. I was hypnotized, for she was in full control of me, and she stared me down with an intensity that gripped my soul.

She gave me a one-word command. “Cum.”

I don’t know how she did it, but I couldn’t control it. My body obeyed her command, and I orgasmed. The uncontrollable pleasure erupted and washed through my body and mind, and I started bucking and spraying. My balls were pumping and I could feel the long ropes of hot cum shooting out. I dug my heels into the bed and pushed back, trying to plunge my rock-hard cock up into Sybil, but I only really succeeded in mashing backward into Marie. As my hot sperm splattered over the front of Sybil’s corset and my stomach, Marie went nuts. Overjoyed at the sight of my cock blasting streams of cum, she started wailing and humping me madly. She clawed my chest and ground her pussy into my butt, cumming in sympathy to my orgasm.

I rolled and rode this wave of bliss as behind me my girlfriend bucked and shook in her own orgasm. Marie was gasping and quaking, and she said “Oh god, oh god. He came! You made him cum. You just showed him your pussy and you made him cum.” Meanwhile, Sybil continued to pin me down, and she watched me with a smug look of victory.

My insane orgasm finally died, and I was left a puddle of goo covered in more goo. I slumped down and collapsed on Marie. In her and my orgasmic thrashes I had managed to slide downward so my head now rested in her pillowy cleavage, and my bound hands brushed against her crotch. We were both gasping and panting, and she cradled me in her warm arms as I could feel the heat radiating from her loins.

Sybil pulled back and inspected the damage. There was sperm splattered all over her corset, and she delicately scooped some up with one finger and sucked on it. “That’s one,” she said with a triumphant smile. “And what a mess you made. I’ll have to clean you up again.” Sybil crawled back a bit, lowered herself, and started licking the puddles of sperm from my stomach. “Mmmm ... delicious,” she moaned with pleasure, enjoying the taste of my emissions. Her long hair tickled my thighs, and her hot tongue on my stomach reawakened my cock. I could feel my dick hardening and rising, and it poked into her soft breast.

By this time Marie had recovered from her orgasm, and she snuggled into me, holding me tight and squeezing my head into her bosom. “I love watching you cum,” she said, scooting and thrusting herself around. I could feel her maneuvering so my bound hands came within reach of her steaming pussy. “Are you going to do that for me? Will you cum if I show you my pussy too?”

Behind my back I stretched a single finger and stroked her labia through her panties. They were wet and hot and she shuddered with my touch. “Yes,” I answered. “Show me your pussy. Show me your hot puss...”

I stopped in mid sentence because in my probing of Marie’s pussy, I found something else. There was a hard object tucked inside Marie’s panties next to her vagina. I only got a quick brush of it, but I immediately knew what it was. It was the handcuffs key.


I found the key. I couldn’t believe it. But there it was. The key was stuffed inside Marie’s panties, and she obviously had wanted me to find it. She had worked hard to scoot her crotch to my fingers, and she had earlier straddled me and pushed her crotch to my face, probably hoping that I would have seen it.

“You want to play with my pussy?” Marie squirmed, rubbing her hot mount around my fingers. Hell yeah, I wanted to, but first I wanted to get that key. I probed and stroked her through her panties, soliciting a few moans from her, but I also tried to push the key out. It was difficult. I couldn’t see what I was doing, and her panties were in the way. I thought about ripping her panties to get to the key, but couldn’t find the edge of the garment.

Sybil finished cleaning me up, and she climbed off me. She eyed my hard cock with a grin, and said “So you’re ready for another? You’re ready to give us more of this hot, tasty cum?” She didn’t wait for an answer, and she pushed me, rolling me off Marie. I lost contact with Marie’s pussy and the handcuffs key, and Sybil rolled me onto my stomach. “Get the strap.”

God damn it! I was so close to getting the key. I had it there, right in my fingers. I was trying to figure out how the hell I was going to get to the key again, when it occurred to me that Sybil said something about a strap.

I quickly turned my head and watched Marie as she obediently pulled a long leather strap from the head of the bed. I could see one end of the strap disappear down the front of the bed, probably anchored down there somehow, but the rest was coiled up in her hand. She handed it to Sybil, and I realized whatever this was, it wasn’t good. I tried to squirm to get up, but Sybil quickly pinned me down with one knee on my butt. “Hold still,” she ordered me, and I felt her loop the strap through the handcuffs and snap the loop closed.

“Get up, both of you,” she commanded.

Marie hesitated, but Sybil pulled her off the bed. I got to my knees and tried to move towards the girls, but the strap stopped me. I was now both handcuffed and chained to the bed, stark naked, hard as a rock, and Sybil and Marie were still in their corsets. Marie was also flushed and panting, watching me and fighting against Sybil who held her back.

“I want him. I want him so bad.”

“I know. Let him want you. Let him look at you.”

Marie took a deep breath and just started displaying herself to me. She stretched her arms up high and undulated, posing and twisting for me, showing off her magnificent body and trying by mere stretching to pull her huge breasts out of her corset. “Eddie I want you. I want to touch you and suck your cock, and I want you to lick my breasts.”

“Oh god, Marie. I want you too.” I was straining against the strap, pulling on it, trying desperately to get closer to her.

She ran her hands down her body, first over her chest and breasts, and then down her stomach and to her thighs. She rubbed her thighs and pussy, gasping and leaning forward, showing off her deep cleavage. “And I want to fuck you. Take your hard cock and push it deep inside my pussy.”

Sybil then moved behind her and started running her hands over Marie’s body, first around her waist and stomach, then up to cup her breasts. She kissed Marie’s neck, and Marie cooed and melted back and squirmed under Sybil’s touch. Marie lifted one arm and wrapped around Sybil’s head, while Sybil dropped one hand down and slipped it into Marie’s groin. With one hand on Marie’s fat breast, Sybil explored Marie’s pussy, causing her to shudder.

“You are so wet.”

“I want to fuck him so bad.”

“You will. Come here.” Sybil turned Marie towards her, and right there in front of me they started kissing. And I just stood there on the bed, hypnotized as my two favorite women kissed and fondled each other. I could see their hot wet tongues rolling around each others and their hands roamed across their curvy and jiggling bodies. Hands and fingers to hips, waist, legs, pussy, breasts, cheeks, face ... Marie was churning her hips while Sybil probed her pussy, and Marie bent down to lick Sybil’s gargantuan rack. She dragged her tongue over Sybil’s fat tits, and Sybil threw her head back and her chest forward, moaning appreciatively. “Ooh ... I like it when you lick my breasts.” She turned her dark eyes to me. “Do you like watching her lick my breasts? Don’t you wish you could lick them too?”

I could only nod and pant. I was on my knees, pointing my dick at my girls, and I pulled against the strap. My cock was aching for attention. Sybil then lifted Marie’s head and started kissing down her neck. Marie melted under Sybil’s kisses, and stretched her head back allowing Sybil to move down her chest and over her huge breasts. Sybil nibbled and kissed and licked Marie’s massive tits, and Marie cooed and moaned and started shimmying those big boobs around Sybil’s face. As Sybil pawed and caressed and licked Marie, Marie gave me dreamy eyes and whispered “Put your tongue in my cleavage.” I couldn’t tell if she was talking to Sybil or me, but Sybil complied, pushing her tongue deep between Marie’s heavenly breasts. I found myself pushing my tongue out too, imagining it was my tongue exploring that succulent space.

Sybil started working Marie’s pussy, first by rubbing and stroking it, and then slipping one finger into her panties and then inside her. Marie screeched and shuddered, and nearly collapsed as her knees gave out. Sybil moved away from Marie’s breasts and got behind her, still keeping one finger deep inside Marie while she wrapped her other arm around Marie’s fat bosom. Marie reached both arms up and around Sybil’s head to hold on, and Sybil held her up as she fingered her. Marie’s fat tits bulged out of the tight corset from Sybil’s squeezing, and Marie was gasping, whining, stretching, convulsing, and her eyes rolled back in her head.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.