The Quiet Life - Cover

The Quiet Life

Copyright© 2019 by Y. A. Titlover

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - In a return to "The Quiet Ones" universe, Marie plays a sexy game with Eddie as he gives us a tour of his harem. A deep and intelligent love story for totally shallow big breast-obsessed boob-hounds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Light Bond   Harem   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

I had barely gotten in the front door when the girls attacked me. Marie had prepared herself for us, and was in her bathrobe when she pushed me against a wall and started smothering me with kisses. Apparently she was still really turned on from seeing me cum earlier. Karen got the front door closed and then dropped to her knees and started working my pants. As Marie pulled my shirt up and over my head, Karen got my pants and underwear down to my knees. My erection was free for about two seconds before she gobbled it down.

Marie whipped her robe off, revealing her naked body, and she pushed up against me. Her hot soft skin burned into me and she locked her lips on mine and kissed me, forcing her tongue into my mouth. I shuddered and grabbed her body, partially out of passion but mostly for balance. With one hand on her back for support, my other hand was free to roam. I grabbed one massive heavy tit and mashed it, pressing my palm into her hard nipple.

Meanwhile, Karen was slobbering all over my cock, licking and sucking and cleaning me off. I must have had some taste of leftover sperm on me because she was humming and moaning little happy yummy sounds as she scoured every inch. She bobbed her head, licking in long swipes up my shaft and under the ridge, sending me into shivers, and she forced my hard dick deep into her throat. Man, this girl could suck cock! I had this powerful urge to start thrusting into her mouth, but my pants were still down around my ankles, shackling my legs. So that wasn’t happening.

Stuck against the wall, I lifted Marie’s giant tit up to have a lick. As she let me run my tongue over her nipple, Marie surveyed the situation, seeing my pants around my ankles and Karen shirking her responsibilities down below. She pulled my head from her breast, kissed me, and then started moving downward, kissing down my chest and stomach. She dropped to her knees next to Karen and spoke to her. “Get his pants off.”

“Uhh-uhh,” Karen mumbled, shaking her head in the negative while my cock was in her mouth. She was having too much fun sucking me off to fully disrobe me.

I was hoping Marie would help me with my shoes and whatnot, but instead she did something better. She buried her face into my crotch, kissing the side of my dick. She nudged Karen over, who in turn pulled back to free more of my erection so Marie could have some access to it. Both girls were now kissing and licking all over my dick, and I shook and watched as they fought for control over this territory which used to be mine.

When Karen relinquished control over my cock-head, Marie went for it, slurping it into her mouth and swirling her tongue around it. My knees went weak, and I grabbed the wall for support. Marie then pulled back, releasing my crown, and Karen took the bait. As she went for my dick-head, Marie caught her lips and kissed her deeply. Karen shivered as Marie pushed forward in her tongue-kiss and then pushed them both back from my cock.

I could see what Marie was doing. She had gotten Karen off my cock, freeing me to do her job. I quickly kicked off my shoes, got my pants and underwear off, and pulled my socks off. Fully naked, I turned my attention to Karen. I grabbed her under her arms and hoisted her up, pulling her away from Marie’s tongue-kiss. She squealed and giggled as I pushed her up against the front door.

“Bad girl,” I accused her. “You were supposed to get my pants off.” She was giggling, and wrapped her arms around my neck, and I pulled her short skirt up. “So as punishment, you get fucked on the front door.”

“Oh yeah? Maybe I should be bad more often.” She lifted one leg up and put it over my shoulder. Yeah, Karen can do that. She’s that flexible. Thank gymnastics.

I pulled her panties aside and started lining my cock to her pussy.

“Condom,” she ordered.

Dammit. I was so ready to just shove it in her, but we have rules. If she wants a condom, she gets a condom. As I turned to Marie for help, Marie had already found a condom for us and was opening it. She must have had one in her robe pocket. Or maybe they were in a dish on the hall table. Truth is, I don’t know where the fuck she got it from. She’s got condoms stashed all over the place. I think she buys them in bulk. But she quickly got it open and rolled it over my dick. Then she spat on it, smeared saliva all over my wrapped member, and lined us up.

“You fuck this girl hard, Eddie,” Marie instructed me. I kept my eyes locked on Karen’s, felt her opening, and did what my girlfriend told me to do. I plunged as deep as I could into Karen Mathews, the prettiest girl in the school.

Holy fuck she felt good.

Karen is the youngest and smallest of my girls, which makes her also the tightest. As I slid into her, her hot pussy squeezed me with this vice-grip, and we both groaned. Her eyes went glassy as I filled her, stretching her insides, and I’m sure I looked just as shell-shocked as she did. I tried thrusting, but the angle and position was so awkward, all I could manage were some pathetic presses. We needed to get into a better position, and we needed help to do it.

Luckily I had an assistant who took charge.

“Hold her ass here,” Marie instructed. I did, slapping my hand on Karen’s rump on the side where her leg was lifted. “Hold him here.” Karen grabbed the back of my neck. “Now hold onto me,” As Karen braced herself on Marie’s shoulder, Marie grabbed Karen’s other cheek and leg. “And, lift!”

Working together, the girls lifted her other leg up to my shoulder, and most of her body weight crushed down on my dick. Karen yelped, and I don’t blame her. The pressure on my cock was so strong I felt like I had gone so deep inside her my balls should have been in there too, and I didn’t think that was possible. As soon as her other leg cleared my arm, I grabbed the other side of her ass and supported her. Once she was up and fully perched on my hips, Marie moved Karen’s other arm onto my neck, and she clung onto me, wailing and babbling.

“Aahie- fucka- boogah- bahYeah...” It was utter nonsense. Just sitting on my cock with this much weight had reduced Karen to baby-talk, and I could feel her tight pussy spasming on my cock. She may have started cumming already from the intense pressure.

Marie then moved behind me and pressed her hot body up against my back. I could feel her immense breasts smash against me. “Now, fuck the hell out of this naughty girl,” she commanded. Karen’s eyes went wide. She was already at the limit of what she could take, and now realized there was more coming.

I did what I was told. I started pounding Karen.

I couldn’t do long strokes, not in this position, but I could bounce her. I lifted on my toes and dropped, and Karen screeched as she slammed up and down on my cock. She held onto my neck, clinging to me desperately, wailing and crying in ecstasy as her full body weight crushed into her clitoris, and I bounced her again and again. With each rise and drop she shrieked and screamed, gasping heavily between thrusts. My calf-muscles burned and my hips strained, but I kept it up, bouncing and slamming her pussy. I had her pressed up against the door while Marie worked me from behind, kissing my spine and then rubbing her body against my back. “You fuck that naughty girl,” she said. “Make her cum.”

That was pretty much my intention, but simply giving Karen an orgasm wasn’t my real goal. I mean, I wasn’t entirely sure of this but I think I had done that already. From my first thrusts, Karen had lost it. First she was wailing and screeching, and then she was howling and spasming and clawing me, and then she started drooling. She was so far gone I didn’t know if she was cumming or not, but I kept going. I was fucking the hell out of her all right, pounding my cock into her with all of her weight. But I wasn’t fucking her to make her cum; I had a different plan.

I was fucking her to make her mine.

The thing was, I was tired of hiding my relationship with Marie. This date with Karen put it into perspective. I wanted to go out with Marie and be seen with her, but we had to keep our relationship a secret. So the way I figured, if I couldn’t be seen in public with the most beautiful girl in the world, then dammit I was going to be seen with the most beautiful girl in my school. So this fucking wasn’t just playing around; this was branding her. I was marking my territory with this pounding. Karen Mathews was mine, and after this fuck, she would never think of another guy again. There would be no way she could walk past me at school without blushing or ovulating.

So I pounded her, bouncing and slamming my cock into her pussy, and Karen just hung on and rode me, wailing and babbling. She locked her glassy eyes on mine, and gave me a desperate look. “You gonna cum?” I asked her. Through her bouncing and grunting, she gave me a nod. I doubled my efforts, grinding my hips and slamming her pussy. Karen must have hit a new threshold, for she released her grip on the back of my neck. She thrashed and bucked and screamed, and pushed us back from the door, digging her hands into the indentations as she leaned far backwards. Now I was supporting nearly all of her weight in my hands and on my dick, and it was all I could take.

I started cumming too. I roared as I released, and just started injecting hot cum into her spasming pussy. Marie could see me orgasming and went off on it. “Are you cumming in her? Do it! Shoot it all inside her.” I pumped and spurt and emptied my balls into her, and rode my orgasm to the end while holding her up, and finally collapsed into her, resting her up against the door again.

We were panting and gasping and recovering, and one by one we let her legs down. But Karen was so wobbly from her ordeal she couldn’t put any weight on her legs, so as I pulled out of her, she slumped to the floor, completely spent. I stood over her, exhausted but triumphant, my once hard cock now drooping. Marie was holding me from behind and humping her crotch into my butt and kissing my neck. “I’m so proud of you. Look at what you did to her. You fucked the hell out of her.”

And I did too. Karen had this drunk, dazed look on her face, and she was heaving and puffing and she quivered in aftershocks. Yeah, mine.

Marie reached around me, took the condom off my dick, and then tossed it in the trash. Licking her fingers clean, she took my hand and lead me to the living room. “Come on, baby. We’re not done yet. Let’s let her rest.” And we just left Karen there slumped against the front door.

I was feeling all woozy and dizzy. I was still tingling in afterglow, and I stumbled as I followed Marie. She took me over to her couch, then turned me to face her. She gave me a once-over, lingering on my wilted and messy cock. “Just one moment,” she said, and with a grin, she dropped to her knees and sucked me into her mouth.

So I was standing there, buck naked, one girl fucked silly and leaning against the door, and the other on her knees sucking me off. And Marie can suck some cock. She’s good at it. Better than Karen was when she started. (I don’t like to think about who Marie practiced on before I came around.) But this was weird because Marie doesn’t usually give me blowjobs. It’s not because she doesn’t want to; it’s because she usually doesn’t need to. She’s got other assets she usually uses to get me going. But here she was, on her knees and bobbing her head and sucking my cock. A rare treat. I just wish I wasn’t so soft at the time.

Marie licked and sucked and slobbered over my dick for a bit, covering every inch of it. It felt good, but I was still tired from cumming in Karen. My dick was soft and half-swollen from residual pressure. I wanted to be hard for her, but she didn’t seem to mind. She gave me a smile from her eyes and popped off.

“There! All clean now.” Oh, so that’s what she was doing. She was licking the cum off my cock. That was nice of her. She then stood up and embraced me. “Now we need to get you all hard again, because I need you to fuck me,” she said, and, well, remember those other assets I mentioned? She wrapped her arms around me and mashed those huge, gargantuan tits into my chest. Marie is a bit taller than me, so my head only comes up somewhere between her face and her breasts. So whenever she holds me like this I always have this really hard decision to make of which direction to look. Today however was not a hard decision. It was quite obvious which way she wanted me looking. She squeezed her arms inward, pushing her mountains of tit-flesh upward until they bulged into my chin. “Now what can I do to you to get you all hard again?”

Those unbelievably monstrous breasts swelled against me and my heart skipped a beat. Jesus fucking Christ, Marie’s tits were huge! They were so soft and so warm, and her hot, hard nipples poked into me. Her breasts completely filled the space between us, and bulged obscenely up from the pressure of their confinement. Her cleavage loomed under my eyes, inviting me, and her scent made me dizzy. I could feel my cock reawakening already. She shimmied her shoulders, and the vast mountains sloshed and rippled, trapped in this encasement of her arms and my chest.

I was spellbound, dumbfounded, and hypnotized by her breasts. They beckoned to me, and I just lowered my face and nuzzled into those enormous, beautiful mounds. Her soft, warm flesh enveloped my face, and I licked and kissed her, and squeezed my arms around her, pulling her closer as she cradled my head. Her already bulging tits swelled higher around my face as I squeezed her.

“That’s it, baby. You’re such a good boy. You suck on these big, fat titties.”

I rolled my tongue across her breasts, licking deep inside her cleavage and across the wide expanse of flesh. Trying to get lower, I slid my hands off her back and under her tits. I pushed as best as I could, trying to lift the heavy masses, but the best I could do was to get them to squish up a bit. Titflesh spilled over my hands, there was so much of it, and my knees went weak. My legs nearly gave out under me, and I stumbled. Marie pushed forward, guiding me backwards, pressing her immense boobs into me until I hit the front of the couch. I fell back into it, and she pressed forward still, straddling my legs. Her enormous breasts were now up higher, right in my face, and she pushed them closer.

“Play with my breasts, Eddie. Do whatever you want with them. Get hard so you can fuck me.”

See? Now this is what I was talking about earlier. Marie does this thing with me where she gets me on the couch, straddles my lap, and shoves her boobs in my face. And there is a real danger here, because I can cum from just this. Seriously. I love sucking and playing with her tits so much I have cum from breast-play alone. And she knows this. But this time she only wanted to get me hard so she could have a turn riding me, so this was kind of risky. Too much big titty action and I could be cumming before we got to any serious fucking. But I guess this was a risk she was willing to take because I had just cum twice within the last hour, and she thought I was good for some recovery time.

I thought she knew my dick better than that. Still, I wasn’t complaining.

I grabbed those twin globes and I started playing with them. I squeezed them and licked them and kissed them and sucked them and she cooed and giggled and swung her massive tits back and forth, rubbing them all over my face. I licked every inch of them, taking the long, grand tour inside, above, outside, underneath, and deep in her cleavage. I squeezed them in my hands, watching the fat flesh bulge out from between my fingers, and massaged them in large round motions, covering the acres of silky, soft surface. I buried my face into her mounds, smothering myself in them, and pulled out to suck on her succulent, inviting nipples. Marie was rocking her shoulders, working her huge breasts into my face, and by now was gasping and breathing heavily, seriously turned on by all the boob-play.

“Ooh, yes. Suck them, baby. Suck my boobs. Get all hard for me.”

Well here’s the thing; I was hard for her. I was already rock hard for her. Had been for a while. Pretty much since she straddled me.

I had one fat, hard nipple in my mouth, and was sucking on it when she grabbed the back of my head and locked me there. Then she rolled to the side, taking me with her. I rolled with her. Now she was sitting in the couch, and I was half-laying on her lap and sprawled out across the couch. She cradled my head to her breast with one hand, while her other hand went wandering.

She found my erection and wrapped her hand around it.

I love this position, this cradling, boob-sucking, hand-job position. It’s something she’s done to me when we both want to get me off in a hurry, which was odd. It’s not what she said she was trying to do. Still, not complaining.

Marie casually stroked me and I squirmed and shifted as I sucked and clawed on her massive teat. And then I heard movement, a kind of slumped, groggy footsteps. Karen had recovered enough to join us.

She must have taken one look at how Marie’s massive tit draped over my face, and said “Marie! Don’t kill him with those!”

“He’s getting air.”

“Are you sure?”

“I think so.” She lifted her huge boob up from my mouth, and I took an equally huge gasp of air and lunged back for it. She dropped her boob back down, and it landed with a soft plop, smothering my face. I latched onto her nipple and sucked. “Yeah. He’s getting air. Come here, join us. Take off your dress and help me get him hard enough for fucking.”

“And you don’t think that’s hard enough?” Karen asked as she unzipped her dress.

Marie just giggled in response and I heard the rustling of fabric. Karen was taking off her clothes, and I strained to watch her, which was weird as I had a J-cup in my face. I mean, I should have been satisfied and happy with what I had at the moment, but I guess it’s a universal rule that if a girl nearby is getting undressed, you have to watch. I pushed Marie’s behemoth breast aside and twisted my head enough to uncover a single eye and watched as Karen shimmied out of her tight dress, revealing her tight, toned body. Her fat double-Ds bulged out of her bra and jiggled as she dropped her dress.

“Are you wearing the wrong size bra?” Marie asked. She must have noticed the bulging.

“Yeah, I’ve wanted to ask you about this,” Karen replied. “Do you have any old bras I can borrow? I think my boobs are getting bigger.”

Holy fuck! Karen’s tits are bigger than double-Ds?

“They’re supposed to. You are your mother’s daughter,” Marie said. “What size have you been wearing?”

“Thirty E. I think I’m ready for an F-cup.”

I squirmed at the thought that Karen was now an F-cup, and pushed my cock up into Marie’s fist. “Ooh!” Marie reacted. “Somebody likes that news. Why don’t you bring those brand-new F-cups down here so he can play with them.”

As Karen knelt down next to us and started working her bra, Marie and I pushed her big boob out of my face, freeing me so I could start sucking Karen’s breasts. I watched eagerly as she dropped her bra, freeing her big, round, wobbling mounds. Karen’s breasts, arguably two of the biggest in the school, were tiny compared to Marie’s monsters, but they were beautiful and sexy and firm and plump and delicious looking. She positioned herself next to us, bringing her ripe tits towards my face, and offered herself to me.

“Here you go. Try sucking on some boobs that won’t kill you.”

She cradled my head and pulled me in, and I immediately started licking and nuzzling into her fat breasts. Her skin was silky and flushed, salty from her sweat, and her hard and hot nipples poked and rubbed against my cheek as I rolled my head around, relishing her breasts. I licked and kissed every inch of every curve, or as much as I could reach, and lifted a hand to hold her breast while I explored it. We guided a hard nipple into my mouth, and as I latched onto it and sucked down, Karen took in a sharp intake of breath and shifted on her hips.

She was getting into it as much as I was, but she tried to act casual. “There. Now isn’t this better than those killer monster tits?”

Marie was still fondling my hard cock, and she leaned in, pushing her massive breast in towards my head. I could feel the soft and warm pressure against the back of my head. “Oh, he likes the killer monster tits. Don’t you, sweetie?”

Oh god, it was a double tit-smothering! I moaned and turned my head to suckle on Marie, but her breast was so big it was hard to find her nipple. I grabbed her enormous pillow of flesh and hoisted it, trying to get her nipple in reach. But all I really managed to do was to squeeze and shift it slightly. I struggled and snaked my other hand underneath her bosom, and pushed from below. The mountain of flesh shifted and her nipple popped up past my cheek. I started licking and kissing the hard nub.

“See what I’m talking about?” Karen said. “Look at how much effort you have to go through to suck on her boobies. But mine are just right here.” And she leaned forward, touching her hard nipple to Marie’s. “See? Easy to manage.”

With both girls pushing a nipple towards me, I went nuts. I twisted and started licking, and then lapping both of those nubs, and I moaned and squirmed under their breasts. Marie had been just kind of lovingly holding my cock for a while, but now she started stroking and squeezing me in a steady rhythm. I bucked and thrust, trying to get more hand action, and Karen joined in. Her hand covered my swollen cock-head while Marie took the base. Or the other way around. I really couldn’t see. I had four enormous tits in my face at the time.

They fondled me and fed me and fingered me and smothered me and I squirmed and shifted, licking those nipples and fucking their hands again. I groaned and fought to get both hands free, for one was trapped under Marie’s preponderance. Once I was free, I grabbed both girl’s bodies and pulled them together. Their combined bosoms smashed into my face, engulfing me completely.

“Oh my god!” I could hear Karen exclaim. “Now you’re not going to get any air atMMmmm...” She was cut off, and from the sound of it, it was Marie kissing her.

Oh fuck, I was in heaven. Two beautiful, big-boobed girls were burying me in their huge mountains of breasts. They were stroking me and playing with my hard cock, and they were making out. I wasn’t going to last long. There was massive tit-flesh everywhere and they were so big and soft and their hands were so magical. I was hard and surging, pumping my hips up in time with their stroking. Their wet lips smacked from their kisses, and their bodies undulated around me as they made out. All three of us were moaning and grunting. I felt the twinge in my balls signaling an orgasm, and I groaned and thrashed, trying to warn them. Marie said she just wanted to get me hard to fuck me, but I was ready to cum again, and I couldn’t warn them. My mouth was too full of nipples and tits to be able to speak, so I tried to hold my orgasm back.

“I think he is going to cum,” I heard Karen say between kisses.

“No he’s not,” Marie responded, and she shoved her hand down tight into my base, doubling my blood pressure.

Yes I was. I was trying to hold back, but Marie pushing her hand down into my base drove me over the edge. That surge of pressure was the last straw. I couldn’t contain it anymore, and I let loose. I let out a muffled scream and my whole body spasmed as I blasted. The girls shrieked as my hot cum hit their bodies. A surge of tingling warmth washed over me as I writhed and pumped sperm.

They watched in astonishment as I rode another orgasm and drained my balls. My orgasm died, and I collapsed, breathless. The girls leaned back, pulling their breasts from my face, giving me air to recover. “Oh my god!” said Karen as she surveyed the damage, and she started laughing. “I told you he was going to cum.” Cum was splattered everywhere, and she scooped some up from my stomach and licked her finger.

“Oopsie!” Marie giggled. “I didn’t plan that out well.”

As I lay panting and recovering, Karen and Marie cleaned us up, wiping up cum and tasting it and feeding it to each other. “You got a little carried away, didn’t you?” Karen accused Marie.

“I thought he could take it. I guess we’re too much for him. Can you forgive me, Eddie?”

“I’m <pant-pant> not <pant-pant> complaining,” I managed to say.

The girls helped me up, and I collapsed on the couch, sitting next to Marie. Karen sat down on the other side and together the girls snuggled into me, kissing my cheeks, neck, and lips, and fingering my body. These two beautiful busty naked girls were pressed up to me, and I was dead tired and limp.

“Eddie?” Marie asked in her cute baby-doll voice. “Can you get hard for me again?”

“Give me a minute,” I said, breathing heavily.

“But I’m so horny.” She took my hand and placed it on her pussy. She was so slick my finger slipped inside with no resistance. “See? I’m so wet for you.”

“Aw, give the guy a break, Marie. He’s just cum three times.”

“You’re good for another,” she said to me. She kissed and nuzzled into my neck, rubbing her hot body into mine. “Please? Get hard for me.” She reached down and fondled my again wilted dick. “You like it when I stroke you, don’t you?”

Karen groaned. “Let me do it,” she said as she shifted off the couch, her heavy breasts wobbling on her chest. “You can’t control yourself.” She swatted Marie’s hand away from my dick, positioned herself on the floor in front of me, brushed her hair back, and leaned in to do her specialty.

She started licking me. I spread my legs open wide for her, and Karen nuzzled into my crotch, rubbed her face all over my dick, and then took me in her warm mouth. She softly sucked me, rubbing her tongue all over and under and around my tired cock, and even though I was dead tired, I squirmed as I felt the twinges of life returning.

Marie lay her head on my shoulder and watched this teenaged girl working me, and sighed. “Oh, that’s so sweet. I like watching her suck your cock.”

Karen’s blowjob was starting to work, and I felt the blood pumping and my dick hardening inside her mouth. She looked up at me and for a moment we made eye contact. I could see the twinkle in her eyes as she swirled her tongue under my swelling member. She bobbed her head and repositioned, letting me grow inside her, and letting my erection expand without Marie seeing it happen. I think Karen wanted my hard cock all for herself for a little while, and I turned Marie’s face towards mine.

“Hey. Kiss me,” I said to her.

Marie and I started kissing. Her sweet tongue slipped into my mouth and I licked it and I pushed my tongue into her. We were licking and lapping each other, and I squirmed and shifted as Karen’s blowjob had done it’s work. My cock was now at its full length, and Karen was bobbing her head up and down my shaft, making me slide in and out of her throat. I pushed my tongue deep into Marie’s mouth, tasting her, and cupped one huge breast. I spread my fingers out as wide to cover as much area as possible, but could only get a small fraction of that massive tit, so I started caressing her enormous breast. I slid my hand up and down and around her huge soft mound, squeezing and gently flicking her hard nipple. Marie shifted and groaned as she kissed me. I was now fully hard and surging, and I released her breast to hold Karen’s head.

Marie noticed me holding Karen’s bobbing head. She pulled off my mouth. “Are you hard now?” she asked, turning her attention towards my crotch.

To answer that, Karen slowly pulled back, keeping her lips sealed over my cock as she withdrew with a loud flourish. She made this long slurping noise as she revealed my full erection, and smiled with pride showing off her accomplishment. “He’s all hard now.”

“Oooh!” Marie squirmed at the sight of my hard cock, and clutched my arm. “Fuck me?”

Renewed with energy, I took charge, stood up, and pushed Marie down on the couch. She squealed and giggled as I grabbed her leg and pushed it up, opening her. Her huge boobs bounced and sloshed on her chest as she wriggled into position. She lifted her hips and offered her swollen pussy to me, and I climbed on the couch between her legs, maneuvered myself, and rubbed my hard cock-head along her hot and slick opening. Marie let out a few grunts and squirmed as I teased her. “Stick it in me,” she pleaded. “Please.”

I rubbed the head around, sopping up her leaking juices and slathering them over my cock. Marie whimpered and whined, and when I got my cock wet and slippery enough, I lined up and plunged inside, sliding home.

And when I use the term “sliding home” I’m not using a baseball metaphor for fucking. Come to think of it, I’m not sure which baseball metaphor one uses for fucking a girl while another girl watches, except maybe an exhibition game. But when I say “sliding home” I mean I was home. Marie’s pussy is my home in the fact that when I am inside her, I feel like I belong there. I feel complete, like something has been missing my whole life, and I can only find it inside her. And we fit perfectly together. Her pussy is so warm and so wet, and though she’s not as tight as Karen, her muscles are strong and defined. She squeezes me and pulls me inside, and rocks her hips, milking my cock in a steady natural rhythm that fits us both.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.